• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"You see, when you're in a very large group, have you felt useless? I mean one can be good and all" Jack starts.

"But not enough, like hundreds of steps away, you're really there as a bench player"

"Do you think an unaided victory of own can remedy that sense of worthlessness?"
"Well... I wouldn't be able to tell you. I've never felt useless in my life. On the contrary, I feel I'm perfectly satisfied with my place in life..." He said.

"Well... I wouldn't be able to tell you. I've never felt useless in my life. On the contrary, I feel I'm perfectly satisfied with my place in life..." He said.
"I suppose that it will only be a matter of trying to see if that can help me or not" Jack said to "Alex", he already knew what to do, the others would probably hate him if he survived but at least he could feel the adrenaline and die following his code

"I suppose that it will only be a matter of trying to see if that can help me or not" Jack said to "Alex", he already knew what to do, the others would probably hate him if he survived but at least he could feel the adrenaline and die following his code
"Heh... Well, I hope you find whatever you're looking for, Jack." "Alex" said, leaning back a bit, golden eyes peering through his messy hair.

"Alex's" eyes narrowed as Jack did this, as if he somehow knew what Jack was trying to do. Jack was unable to find any traces of corruption in "Alex" as he did this, but, clearly something was off...

"I'll see you around, Jack." He said, moving to walk down the stairs.

Alex put his hand in his pockets, waiting for Jack to leave before sighing.

"Almost got caught there..." He thought to himself, "Whatever." He moved towards the edge of the roof, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it with a flick of his finger.

"My previous loss to them was... humiliating, to say the least. But now I don't have to hold back. We'll have fun, that's for sure.. heh."

Was all he said, before simply disappearing into the night.

Kiara jolted slightly into the air, not expecting to be addressed telepathically so suddenly. She looked around, before sighing, realizing it was just Masayoshi. "Oh, hey, Masayoshi..." She thought back.
Masayoshi breathed out.

"...I..didn't mean to message you so suddenly. Are you trying to sleep?" She asked telepathically.

"First off, remove these gloves... I can't transform with them on." Metatron said.
"Oh! R-right..." Lance said, inadvertently speaking the words aloud. Gingerly, he pinched the opening of his gloves, sliding Metatron from his confinements. He placed the gloves on the floor next to him, holding up his hands.

"...Is that better, my friend?" He asked quietly.

Masayoshi breathed out.

"...I..didn't mean to message you so suddenly. Are you trying to sleep?" She asked telepathically.
"Trying and failing, yeah..." Kiara thought, letting out an agitated breath, clearly not directed towards Masayoshi. "Did you need something..."

Oh! R-right..." Lance said, inadvertently speaking the words aloud. Gingerly, he pinched the opening of his gloves, sliding Metatron from his confinements. He placed the gloves on the floor next to him, holding up his hands.

"...Is that better, my friend?" He asked quietly.
Lance's hands began to glow a golden light, the radiance beaming off of his hands and forming into Metatrons's body right next to Lance after a few moments.

"Yes, it is..." The Seraph said as he began stretching out, having been in weapon form so long clearly making him feel cramped.

"Trying and failing, yeah..." Kiara thought, letting out an agitated breath, clearly not directed towards Masayoshi. "Did you need something..."
"...I...just wanted to check in on you." Masayoshi said quietly.

"...And, take my mind off of things." She added, forcing a soft chuckle from her throat.

Lance's hands began to glow a golden light, the radiance beaming off of his hands and forming into Metatrons's body right next to Lance after a few moments.

"Yes, it is..." The Seraph said as he began stretching out, having been in weapon form so long clearly making him feel cramped.
Lance flashed Metatron a small smile, gingerly scooting over slightly to give the angel the room to stretch.

"It's good to see you, Metatron. Well...in your normal form, anyway." Lance said.

"...I...just wanted to check in on you." Masayoshi said quietly.

"...And, take my mind off of things." She added, forcing a soft chuckle from her throat.
"Heh, yeah, sure your just here to check on me... No need to force yourself." Kiara thought, before sighing.

"Want me to let you in?"
Lance flashed Metatron a small smile, gingerly scooting over slightly to give the angel the room to stretch.

"It's good to see you, Metatron. Well...in your normal form, anyway." Lance said.
"Of course it's good, I'm glamorous." Metatron said, beginning to sprout his wings, before hesitating.

"Can I release my wings in here?" He asked, "I won't be seen, right?"

"Of course it's good, I'm glamorous." Metatron said, beginning to sprout his wings, before hesitating.

"Can I release my wings in here?" He asked, "I won't be seen, right?"
"Heh, majestic as always, my friend." Lance said, chuckling softly. He glanced around, for a moment, checking to ensure the room didn't have any cameras, before slowly nodding.

"...You should be fine here."

"Heh, yeah, sure your just here to check on me... No need to force yourself." Kiara thought, before sighing.

"Want me to let you in?"
Masayoshi breathed out.

"...I'm not forcing anything Kiara." She thought. She hesitated for a moment, before continuing.

"...I'd...like to come in, yes. If that isn't an...issue." She thought.

"Heh, majestic as always, my friend." Lance said, chuckling softly. He glanced around, for a moment, checking to ensure the room didn't have any cameras, before slowly nodding.

"...You should be fine here."
"Alright, then..." Metatron said, his wings tearing through his clothes as they sprouted from his back, some feathers shedding and falling to the ground. "Ahhh... That feels so much better..."
Masayoshi breathed out.

"...I'm not forcing anything Kiara." She thought. She hesitated for a moment, before continuing.

"...I'd...like to come in, yes. If that isn't an...issue." She thought.
"Yeah, you are, Masayoshi. Your pretty similar to David in the way that you both can't hide your feelings to save your lives... Like husband like wife, I guess, maybe he rubs off on you." Kiara thought, "But yeah, you can come in."

"Yeah, you are, Masayoshi. Your pretty similar to David in the way that you both can't hide your feelings to save your lives... Like husband like wife, I guess, maybe he rubs off on you." Kiara thought, "But yeah, you can come in."
Masayoshi restrained herself from rolling her eyes, not exactly in the mood for Kiara’s commentary on her poker face.

“…This won’t take long.” She thought. She breathed out, deciding against going into the room.

“…I just wanted to apologize, for…’ blowing you off’ earlier. That...wasn't my intention, I just...” She thought, trailing off.

"...I've been...preoccupied, lately...."

"Alright, then..." Metatron said, his wings tearing through his clothes as they sprouted from his back, some feathers shedding and falling to the ground. "Ahhh... That feels so much better..."
Lance chuckled, his eyes trailing the descent of Metatron's feathers as they fell to the floor.

"My apologies, I suppose it must've been rather...cramped, staying within those gloves all this time."

Masayoshi restrained herself from rolling her eyes, not exactly in the mood for Kiara’s commentary on her poker face.

“…This won’t take long.” She thought. She breathed out, deciding against going into the room.

“…I just wanted to apologize, for…’ blowing you off’ earlier. That...wasn't my intention, I just...” She thought, trailing off.

"...I've been...preoccupied, lately...."
"I'm... not upset at you though. We're all stressed here, I can understand if you don't want to spend time on a petty favor I asked you." Kiara thought, shrugging.
Lance chuckled, his eyes trailing the descent of Metatron's feathers as they fell to the floor.

"My apologies, I suppose it must've been rather...cramped, staying within those gloves all this time."
"Why apologize when I'm the one who suggested it in the first place?" Metatron said, his wings gently flapping to get out all the loose feathers.

"I'm... not upset at you though. We're all stressed here, I can understand if you don't want to spend time on a petty favor I asked you." Kiara thought, shrugging.
Masayoshi's body relaxed slighty, the woman taking a soft breath.

"...Regardless Kiara. You...were excited about it, right? It may have been a...minor thing but..." She trailed off.

"...I don't want to...make it seem as though I was being disingenuous, when I offered my assistance. I was...I am...happy to help you Kiara. Not just with this but just..." She gestured in the air, trying to find the right words.

"...In general."

"Why apologize when I'm the one who suggested it in the first place?" Metatron said, his wings gently flapping to get out all the loose feathers.
"...I suppose you are right about that. But...it still displeases me to see you in discomfort." Lance said, flashing him a smile.

"...Let me know if there's anything I can do to better...accommodate you."

Masayoshi's body relaxed slighty, the woman taking a soft breath.

"...Regardless Kiara. You...were excited about it, right? It may have been a...minor thing but..." She trailed off.

"...I don't want to...make it seem as though I was being disingenuous, when I offered my assistance. I was...I am...happy to help you Kiara. Not just with this but just..." She gestured in the air, trying to find the right words.

"...In general."
Kiara chuckled a bit, sighing and shaking her head. "Well, I'll admit that I was a bit... excited, yeah. But that doesn't mean I think you were being disingenuous. I know you have a lot on you're plate especially, so, whatever time is right for you to fulfill our... deal, is right for me, Yoshi. And... thanks. I'm glad I can have you around to help out when I need yah." She thought.

"...I suppose you are right about that. But...it still displeases me to see you in discomfort." Lance said, flashing him a smile.

"...Let me know if there's anything I can do to better...accommodate you."
"Well... If you want to accommodate me, would you mind giving me a shoulder massage? I feel quite stiff from being in weapon form for so long, so, if you want to accommodate me, a massage is the least you can provide." Metatron said, his wings ceasing their flapping.

"Well... If you want to accommodate me, would you mind giving me a shoulder massage? I feel quite stiff from being in weapon form for so long, so, if you want to accommodate me, a massage is the least you can provide." Metatron said, his wings ceasing their flapping.
Lance chuckled, shaking his head.

"...If that would make you happy, Metatron, then consider it done. Though...don't expect the highest quality of work." Lance said. Gingerly, he moved behind Metatron'laying his arms across either shoulder. With dexterous, precise motions, he slowly began to rub them against Metatron's flesh, gingerly kneading the flesh around his upper back. The lack of hands made the process a bit...rougher than it would have been otherwise, but it was clear he was well-adapted to performing tasks without them.

Kiara chuckled a bit, sighing and shaking her head. "Well, I'll admit that I was a bit... excited, yeah. But that doesn't mean I think you were being disingenuous. I know you have a lot on you're plate especially, so, whatever time is right for you to fulfill our... deal, is right for me, Yoshi. And... thanks. I'm glad I can have you around to help out when I need yah." She thought.
"...Alright Kiara. Thank you for...not holding it against me." Masayoshi thought. She took a breath, smoothing her dress with her hands.

"...I'll get back to you, when I can. And when I do... I'll give you a makeover that will absolutely knock Rory's socks off!" Masayoshi thought, smiling softly.

Lance chuckled, shaking his head.

"...If that would make you happy, Metatron, then consider it done. Though...don't expect the highest quality of work." Lance said. Gingerly, he moved behind Metatron'laying his arms across either shoulder. With dexterous, precise motions, he slowly began to rub them against Metatron's flesh, gingerly kneading the flesh around his upper back. The lack of hands made the process a bit...rougher than it would have been otherwise, but it was clear he was well-adapted to performing tasks without them.
"Lance, you... know you can simply mold yourself a pair of hands using my barriers, right?" Metatron asked, "You have permission to use my power, so use it at your convenience."
"...Alright Kiara. Thank you for...not holding it against me." Masayoshi thought. She took a breath, smoothing her dress with her hands.

"...I'll get back to you, when I can. And when I do... I'll give you a makeover that will absolutely knock Rory's socks off!" Masayoshi thought, smiling softly.
Kiara audibly chuckled, with Masayoshi able to hear the girl's laughter from within the room.

"I'll be expecting a good time, then, heh... You should probably get back to David before he starts getting lonely without yah." Kiara thought back.

"Lance, you... know you can simply mold yourself a pair of hands using my barriers, right?" Metatron asked, "You have permission to use my power, so use it at your convenience."
"...I...erm..." Lance said nothing, before chuckling a bit, an embarrassed blush flashing briefly on his face.

"...I...do not quite know how to do that Metatron. I've...only formed...well, barriers, with your ability. I lack the...precision you have with it..." He said.

Kiara audibly chuckled, with Masayoshi able to hear the girl's laughter from within the room.

"I'll be expecting a good time, then, heh... You should probably get back to David before he starts getting lonely without yah." Kiara thought back.
"You can count on that Kiara!" She thought, a soft grin flashing across her face. She chuckled quietly, before shaking her head.

"...Have a good night, alright? Make sure Rio's getting enough sleep, too!" She thought.

"...I...erm..." Lance said nothing, before chuckling a bit, an embarrassed blush flashing briefly on his face.

"...I...do not quite know how to do that Metatron. I've...only formed...well, barriers, with your ability. I lack the...precision you have with it..." He said.
Metatron turned to Lance, before letting out a sigh. "It's not a difficult skill at all. Simply imagine the barriers are malleable, and form the shape you desire in your mind. It's akin to Extinction Dream you Dreamers use, it's all based on your imagination and your perception. You can even change the composition of the barriers freely, should you desire."
"You can count on that Kiara!" She thought, a soft grin flashing across her face. She chuckled quietly, before shaking her head.

"...Have a good night, alright? Make sure Rio's getting enough sleep, too!" She thought.
Kiara snickered, "My little ball of sunshine is getting plenty of sleep, thank you for asking... I'll try and get some sleep as well."

Metatron turned to Lance, before letting out a sigh. "It's not a difficult skill at all. Simply imagine the barriers are malleable, and form the shape you desire in your mind. It's akin to Extinction Dream you Dreamers use, it's all based on your imagination and your perception. You can even change the composition of the barriers freely, should you desire."
Lance stared at him blankly for a moment, before slowly nodding.

“…Imagination and perception…hmm.” Lance muttered. Gingerly he closed his eyes, the man thinking for several long moments. He tried to envision his hands before he met Metatron; the fingers that had aided him in magic and assassination alike, the palm that had held countless tools and weapons. Gradually, he tried to focus on that shape, imagining the Metatron’s barrier twisting and morphing to suit it. Eventually…two hands formed from his arms, the crude, translucent shapes flickering dimly in the light.

“…Is…is this right?” He asked.

Kiara snickered, "My little ball of sunshine is getting plenty of sleep, thank you for asking... I'll try and get some sleep as well."
Masayoshi chuckled, slowly walking away from the door.
“…I’m glad to hear that, Kiara. If you still have trouble falling asleep after this…maybe consider going to Gabriel, if she’s awake. I’m sure she can calm any…nerves that may be keeping you up.” She suggested.

Lance stared at him blankly for a moment, before slowly nodding.

“…Imagination and perception…hmm.” Lance muttered. Gingerly he closed his eyes, the man thinking for several long moments. He tried to envision his hands before he met Metatron; the fingers that had aided him in magic and assassination alike, the palm that had held countless tools and weapons. Gradually, he tried to focus on that shape, imagining the Metatron’s barrier twisting and morphing to suit it. Eventually…two hands formed from his arms, the crude, translucent shapes flickering dimly in the light.

“…Is…is this right?” He asked.
"...Somewhat. Keep focusing on it now, and try to refine the shape. It's still quite crude." Metatron said.
Masayoshi chuckled, slowly walking away from the door.
“…I’m glad to hear that, Kiara. If you still have trouble falling asleep after this…maybe consider going to Gabriel, if she’s awake. I’m sure she can calm any…nerves that may be keeping you up.” She suggested.
"Yeah... Yeah, your right. I don't wanna put more on her plate than she already has, though..." Kiara thought back.

"Yeah... Yeah, your right. I don't wanna put more on her plate than she already has, though..." Kiara thought back.
"...Y-your going through a lot too, Kiara. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need to." Masayoshi thought.

"...But...there are other ways to relax as well. Bathing in warm water tends to make me feel more...at ease." She suggested.

"...Somewhat. Keep focusing on it now, and try to refine the shape. It's still quite crude." Metatron said.
Lance slowly nodded. He focused more on the shape, imprinting the image of his hands into his mind. The shape gradually refined itself, the rough edges smoothed and streamlined as he concentrated.

..Y-your going through a lot too, Kiara. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need to." Masayoshi thought.

"...But...there are other ways to relax as well. Bathing in warm water tends to make me feel more...at ease." She suggested.
"I... haven't bathed legitimately in years. I probably smell like shit." Kiara thought, chuckling awkwardly. "I'll take you're advice..."

Lance slowly nodded. He focused more on the shape, imprinting the image of his hands into his mind. The shape gradually refined itself, the rough edges smoothed and streamlined as he concentrated.
Metatron turned around completely, nodding. "Good boy. You're doing good. Now, try moving you're hands around."

"I... haven't bathed legitimately in years. I probably smell like shit." Kiara thought, chuckling awkwardly. "I'll take you're advice..."
Masayoshi chuckled, shaking her head.

“A good bath never hurt anyone. I guarantee you’ll feel better afterward.” Masayoshi thought.

Metatron turned around completely, nodding. "Good boy. You're doing good. Now, try moving you're hands around."
“…Good boy?” Lance thought. He hesitated for a moment, before letting out a soft chuckle, slightly flustered.

“R-right. I will try…moving it…” Lance said. Gingerly he focused on the barriers that made up his hand, before slowly flexing them. The fingers began to close in response, softly gripping onto Metatron’s shoulder. With another thought, the fingers slowly began to knead his flesh, the artificial digits pressing into his upper back as he attempted to resume his massage.

“…How does this feel?” He asked quietly.

Masayoshi chuckled, shaking her head.

“A good bath never hurt anyone. I guarantee you’ll feel better afterward.” Masayoshi thought.
"I'll take you're word for it then, hehe..." Kiara said with a chuckle, "Now, get on outta here before David starts having Masayoshi withdrawal symptoms."

"...Good boy?” Lance thought. He hesitated for a moment, before letting out a soft chuckle, slightly flustered.

“R-right. I will try…moving it…” Lance said. Gingerly he focused on the barriers that made up his hand, before slowly flexing them. The fingers began to close in response, softly gripping onto Metatron’s shoulder. With another thought, the fingers slowly began to knead his flesh, the artificial digits pressing into his upper back as he attempted to resume his massage.

“…How does this feel?” He asked quietly.
Metatron shuddered the tiniest bit, smiling. "Quite delightful... Do continue."

Back