• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Alright..." Gabriel said, before moving outside of the isolated sound barrier, moving over to Rory.

"Hey, Rory, can I ask you something...?" Gabriel said bluntly, not really willing to mince words.

Rory shot up as she was addressed, leaping off the bed. She looked around, ruffling her hair as she was clearly on the precipice of falling asleep. She looked around for Kiara and Rio, immediately locating the two of them, and letting out a breath of relief.

Kiara chuckled, "Rory, honey, Gabriel's talking to you."

"Huh...? She is...?" Rory asked, shaking her head as she turned around, facing Gabriel.

"Uh, yeah, hi." Gabriel said, sighing. "I need to ask you something.

Rory shook her head, regaining her bearings relatively quickly, before speaking. "Uh, yeah, sure... Go ahead."

"So..." Gabriel grunted a bit, before speaking. "There's this... thing, that started happening to me recently. With Raviathon."

Kiara tilted her head, before Rory spoke. "Okay... What about you and Raviathon? And why are you asking me?"

"Well, she told me that I should come to you about it, for some reason I don't really care to figure out." Gabriel said, "My heartrate has been getting very dangerously high around her lately, and I feel quite... warm around her, for some reason. It usually happens when I'm... relatively physically close to her. It just happened now, when we were laying together."

"You were... laying together? Like in bed?" Kiara asked before Rory, her eyes widening.

"Uh... yeah. She was having a nightmare, and I was comforting her." Gabriel explained, tilting her head.

Rory shook her head, "OOoooookayyyy..." She said, before continuing. "Your... still in a relationship with that Terevion guy, right...? The guy with the guns..."

"Uh, yeah, we're still uh... dating. If I'm being honest, I haven't been the most... attracted to him lately, but I think we're... still together, yeah." Gabriel explained, causing Rory to sigh.

"And your sure your still attracted to him? Like, sexually." Rory asked.

"...!?" Gabriel blushed, "Sexually...? I mean, yeah...! Well, I dunno... We've.. only ever really kissed once. And after that I uh... kinda..."

"Made no further advances?" Kiara asked, completing Gabriel's sentence.

"Y-Yeah, that. Thanks, couldn't really get the words out..." Gabriel said with an awkward chuckle.

"And your saying your heartrate gets faster around Raviathon? And your body feels warm around her? And you... lay with her, and stay generally within her vicinity on a regular basis?" Rory asked, "I'm hearing this right, yeah?"

"Uh, yeah." Gabriel confirmed.

"And your... not sexually attracted to Terevion?" Rory then asked, causing Gabriel's blush to intensify.

"W-Well..." Gabriel muttered, squirming skittishly.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to, love." Kiara said, "We understand if it makes you... uncomfortable, to talk about this openly."

"Yeah, take your time or uh... whatever." Rory said with a shrug.

Gabriel shook her head, breathing out. "No, it's fine... I uh... guess your right. I haven't been... much attracted to him, barring a... short period of time when we met. And back then I wasn't in a... very good place, so I guess I may have just been... clinging to him? For"

Rory breathed out, "Alright... I think I have the answer."

"You do? So, what's wrong with me?" Gabriel asked.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Gabriel. This is a good thing for you, realizing this, I mean." Rory explained, holding her hands up a bit.

"Well... Alright, whatever. Just tell me!" Gabriel requested.

"Your gay." Rory said bluntly.

"........" Gabriel was silent.

"Uh, Gabriel?" Kiara moved over to Gabriel, tilting her head.

"Could you uh... repeat that...?" Gabriel muttered.

Rory shrugged, "Your gay. Lesbian. Homosexual. You like girls."

"..........." Gabriel went silent again, "W-What?"

"You. Are. Gay." Rory said, "Am I not talking loud enough?"

"Rory, I think she needs some time to process it." Kiara said, sighing.

"I mean, that makes sense, I guess..." Rory said with a shrug, "I didn't really have any problems with figuring out I was gay."

"Well, not everyone is you, honey. Gabriel probably doesn't even have any experience with stuff like that, so, cut her some slack." Kiara said.

"I guess your right... Hey, Gabriel, you okay? You've been... standing there for a while." Rory said, turning to Gabriel.

"I... uh... need to get some fresh air." Gabriel said, immediately beginning to scurry out of the room.

"Hey, wai- And she's gone. Awesome." Rory said, sighing.

"Think she'll be okay?" Kiara asked, sighing in tandem with Rory.

"Well, I doubt she'll lose her mind over it... She's just learning about this and doesn't actually have any experience with sex to begin with, so, it's obvious someone like her would have trouble really... understanding it." Rory said, "Besides, I think it's great. That Terevion guy didn't deserve her anyway."

"True enough... Never had any idea what she saw in him, he's got no personality. I'm glad she's falling for Raviathon, really! They'll be so cute together." Kiara said with a smile.

"If they get together, that is." Rory said, smirking.

"Well, your right that they may not get together, but, I hope they do! They both compliment each other very well!" Kiara said.

"Fair enough, I guess... heh. Never thought I'd ever be giving a talk like this..." Rory muttered.

"Will you give Rio the talk if he turns out to be gay?" Kiara asked with a smile.

"Oh, don't even make me imagine that talk... So awkward..." Rory said with a chuckle, "I don't even know how men even handle homosexuality..."

"Fair enough, I guess. I just hope Gabriel will be alright..." Kiara muttered.

"Eh, she'll be fine." Rory said with a shrug, "She's... strong. Mentally and physically. Something like this won't stump her for long."

"I hope your right..." Kiara said, just sighing.

Gabriel went out into the hotel hallways, leaning against the wall. "....I'm... what?" She thought to herself, shaking her head.

Raviathon when Gabriel left the room began shouting in the sound barrier

"WH-WHAAAT! HOW CAN I EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN THAT?! HOW DO I EXPLAIN THAT GABRIEL IS ATTRACTED TO ME?! I CONSIDER HER LIKE AN ADOPTED SISTER!!!" She shouted in the safety of the sound barrier before taking two deep breaths

"I-I GUESS WE'RE NOT ACTUALLY RELATED BUT!!!" Raviathon shouted before putting her face into the pillow and yelling incoherently, though her movements weren't big at all

"Is something on you're mind, Jack...?" Okita asked, glancing at the man as she simply sat at the edge of one of the beds, staring down at her bracelet.
Jack was currently on the roof of the Hotel, how did he get there? Well, taking the ancestor, now being in the outskirts feeling the cold of the fresh air, he look at the City.
(like something doesn't add up)

Okita sat at the edge of one of the beds, simply staring down at her bracelet. Her valediction with the woman rang within her mind constantly, Okita gripping the sheets of the bed.

"Ythala..." Okita muttered, beginning to shudder. Every cell in her body craved Ythala's touch. Every fiber of her being desired Ythala, her hugs, her kisses, anything, it didn't matter.

"Ythala..." Okita breathed in sharply, clenching her fists. Her finely cut and cleaned nails dug into her palms violently, piercing through the skin and muscle in her hand due to the immense amount of force she was applying to herself. Blood began to drip from her hands and onto the floor beneath, Okita's heartrate becoming erratic. She didn't care about the mission, or Adam, or the corruption. She didn't care about her oath as a samurai, or her family name, or her code.

She just wanted Ythala. She wanted her so badly, that it made every cell in her body scream in literal, visceral agony, as if Ythala's presence was a strict biological need that her body could not possibly live without.

"...." Okita let out a breath, releasing her grip. "...."

Taking in a slow influx of air, Okita held her breath for several moments, before loosening her body, releasing the air. She repeated this process several times, a large influx of chemicals flowing into her brain, warping her mind temporarily, calming her down as her cells were rejuvenated with no life. The wounds on her hands were swiftly healed, disappearing as if they were never there in the first place.

"Haaaa..." Okita let out one final breath, before speaking to herself. "...What's... happened to me...?" She thought to herself, closing her eyes.

"Have I... really become this... dependent on her...?" She thought, breathing out once more. Would she truly forsake everything, her honor, her pride, for that one woman?

"...." Okita shuddered, opening her eyes. "I... love her. So, so much... I can't... live without her..."

Ythala's presence had become a strictly needed presence in Okita's life, her love for the Angel overflowing like an ocean being contained within a small cup that was her body. Words could not even begin to describe Okita Souji's adoration towards Ythala, could not even begin to describe her love. If Okita needed to, she would gladly give the woman whatever she needed, whatever she desired, she would lay down her life for the woman and endure any pain for her without even the slightest hesitation. She didn't just want Ythala, she needed Ythala, needed her so much, that it was driving the woman insane...

"I've become... so..." Okita shuddered once more, "Dependent on her..."

So much so, she hadn't even realized that she depended so heavily on Ythala until now. Her fragile, broken mind had depended on the woman for comfort, after she had lost everything... After her entire world had been taken from her. Ythala's touch, her words, her love... mended Okita's heart, sewed it back together when it had been torn apart.

Okita sighed, "If only... I could see her face now. No, if only I could just hear her voice... I'd give anything... But for now, I must... I must endure..." She muttered to herself, "I must... learn to live without her."

Okita removed her shoes and got up, laying down. "Ythala... My love... My life..."

Okita breathed out before speaking.

"I love you..." She muttered, before simply curling up, remaining silent, but not falling asleep...

Terevion still leaned against a wall in the hallway, though he was at the very end of it, he had his eyes closed and was clearly resting that way...

Raviathon took deep breaths to calm herself, she was unstable, and she knew that, but the shock of the realization that Gabriel was into her was enough to cause her to freak out just a bit.

Cullthane's staff form shimmered a bit against the wall near the door, or wherever Gabriel left him, the Seraphim thinking

A few hours passed and night fell completely, Masayoshi's clones not having found any corruption, outside of sensing of vague traces like Road did, the clones could never locate the exact source of it, only the vague waves that radiated in certain spots in the city.

Okita was already long asleep, simply curled up on her bed, not even making a noise.

Rory had also fallen asleep as well, laying with Rio next to her. Kiara remained awake, though, simply sitting at the edge of the bed, deep in thought.

Gabriel was still within in the hallway, leaned against the wall and nearly falling asleep, only staying awake due to the fact she was still in deep thought.

Metatron was wherever the **** Lance was, still in weapon form.

Raviathon eventually got to sleep, she had a lot on her mind, but she reactivated her sleep spell, nightmares taking her...

Yharon had already fallen asleep, loudly snoring as he slept on the floor just on a blanket, while Imperius slept on his feet ready to fight at any moment

Rhongomyniad was just sleeping wherever Kinzer was, having transformed into Lance form and modified herself to just look like a pole-decoration-thing

"Nice night out, ain't it?" Asked a man with ragged clothes and messy black hair that draped over their forehead and eyes partially as they entered the roof. Their skin was rough and pale, with a thinly trimmed beard across their chin, and they wore glasses.

"Nice night out, ain't it?" Asked a man with ragged clothes and messy black hair that draped over their forehead and eyes partially as they entered the roof. Their skin was rough and pale, with a thinly trimmed beard across their chin, and they wore glasses.
"Yes, there is a good view here and the temperature is comfortable" Says Jack witha smile, after all his mother had taught him to be kind

Masayoshi and David had remained in their shared bed, David gently caressing her shoulders, even now. Neither said anything, a loving, calming silence taking hold of the room. David would lean in periodically, gently pressing his lips onto Masayoshi's neck, the couple savoring the warmth of their shared touch.

Eventually though…Masayoshi took a soft breath. An air of frustration overcame her body, the woman leaning further into David's bare chest.

“…Still no luck…” She said quietly. David looked down at her, adjusting himself so that their gazes met.

"…Take a break, honey." He said softly. Gingerly, he patted her back, flashing her a soft smile.

"… We'll search more in the morning." He said.

Masayoshi hesitated momentarily, tensing up, before slowly shaking her head.

"David…." She began. She trailed off, shaking her head.

"… I'll… I'll let my clones explore on their own…for a while. They’ll…message me if they…find anything…” Masayoshi said quietly. David smiled at this, slowly leaning forward and wrapping her into a warm embrace.

"Love you, honey." He cooed. Masayoshi took a soft breath, before flashing him a smile.

"I love you too." She said quietly. She remained in his embrace for several long moments, before slowly getting off the bed, standing to her feet.

“…I…I think I'll check on Kiara. I might've…thrown her off a bit, earlier." Masayoshi said. She forced a chuckle, slowly shaking her head. David looked up at her, flashing her a wide smile.

"…Have fun, honey. I'll be here if you need anything." He said softly. Masayoshi smiled at this, slowly leaning over and placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"… I'll keep that in mind, darling." She said softly. Gingerly she made her way to the door, slowly opening it before closing it behind her. With purposeful, quiet footsteps, she walked over to Kiara and Rory's shared room. Unsure if she was still awake, she gingerly placed her ear against the entrance, wondering if she could hear her inside.

Meanwhile:

Lance had picked the last room Gabriel had bought, not wanting to disrupt any potential…activities that the married couples may participate in. He lay on the floor, conjuring himself a small, elaborately decorated sleeping bed to rest in. Periodically, he would glance down at his hands, inwardly wondering if Metatron was alright. He was tempted to reach out to the angel, but slowly shook his head.

“…I…I should not pressure him. He will talk to me when he wishes…" Lance thought. He hesitated for a moment, before slowly closing his eyes.

Meanwhile:

Ythala trembled visibly, the angel curling herself into a tight, tense ball against the wall of the hallway. Her wings fluttered anxiously on her back, her mouth quivering.

"Okita…" Ythala muttered, repeating the samurai's name in her mind. She wanted her…she NEEDED her. Every fiber of her body yearned to be in her embrace, to latch herself onto her arm, to feel her soft, warm flesh against her own. It was an insatiable, knawing desire, the kind that only grew worse with every passing moment. If it hadn't been for Tokugawa continued support…it was likely she would have broken down all over again.

"Okita…" Ythala repeated. It wasn't lust that drove her. No, her yearning for Okita had far surpassed the desires of the flesh. She wanted to lay with the woman for the rest of time, to feel nothing but her flesh around her body, to hear nothing but the gentle tone of her words. She wanted to sing to her until her voice faded into nothing, play her music until her fingers cracked and broke.

"My Gentle S-Sword…" She said, her voice cracking audibly. The thought of her being in danger, of having to fight, sent waves of anxiety through her being, threatening to break her, to turn her into a quivering mess of tears and despair. If anything were to happen to her...if she didn't come back...

Ythala slowly closed her eyes, choking back a sob.

Masayoshi and David had remained in their shared bed, David gently caressing her shoulders, even now. Neither said anything, a loving, calming silence taking hold of the room. David would lean in periodically, gently pressing his lips onto Masayoshi's neck, the couple savoring the warmth of their shared touch.

Eventually though…Masayoshi took a soft breath. An air of frustration overcame her body, the woman leaning further into David's bare chest.

“…Still no luck…” She said quietly. David looked down at her, adjusting himself so that their gazes met.

"…Take a break, honey." He said softly. Gingerly, he patted her back, flashing her a soft smile.

"… We'll search more in the morning." He said.

Masayoshi hesitated momentarily, tensing up, before slowly shaking her head.

"David…." She began. She trailed off, shaking her head.

"… I'll… I'll let my clones explore on their own…for a while. They’ll…message me if they…find anything…” Masayoshi said quietly. David smiled at this, slowly leaning forward and wrapping her into a warm embrace.

"Love you, honey." He cooed. Masayoshi took a soft breath, before flashing him a smile.

"I love you too." She said quietly. She remained in his embrace for several long moments, before slowly getting off the bed, standing to her feet.

“…I…I think I'll check on Kiara. I might've…thrown her off a bit, earlier." Masayoshi said. She forced a chuckle, slowly shaking her head. David looked up at her, flashing her a wide smile.

"…Have fun, honey. I'll be here if you need anything." He said softly. Masayoshi smiled at this, slowly leaning over and placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"… I'll keep that in mind, darling." She said softly. Gingerly she made her way to the door, slowly opening it before closing it behind her. With purposeful, quiet footsteps, she walked over to Kiara and Rory's shared room. Unsure if she was still awake, she gingerly placed her ear against the entrance, wondering if she could hear her inside.

Meanwhile:

Lance had picked the last room Gabriel had bought, not wanting to disrupt any potential…activities that the married couples may participate in. He lay on the floor, conjuring himself a small, elaborately decorated sleeping bed to rest in. Periodically, he would glance down at his hands, inwardly wondering if Metatron was alright. He was tempted to reach out to the angel, but slowly shook his head.

“…I…I should not pressure him. He will talk to me when he wishes…" Lance thought. He hesitated for a moment, before slowly closing his eyes.

Meanwhile:

Ythala trembled visibly, the angel curling herself into a tight, tense ball against the wall of the hallway. Her wings fluttered anxiously on her back, her mouth quivering.

"Okita…" Ythala muttered, repeating the samurai's name in her mind. She wanted her…she NEEDED her. Every fiber of her body yearned to be in her embrace, to latch herself onto her arm, to feel her soft, warm flesh against her own. It was an insatiable, knawing desire, the kind that only grew worse with every passing moment. If it hadn't been for Tokugawa continued support…it was likely she would have broken down all over again.

"Okita…" Ythala repeated. It wasn't lust that drove her. No, her yearning for Okita had far surpassed the desires of the flesh. She wanted to lay with the woman for the rest of time, to feel nothing but her flesh around her body, to hear nothing but the gentle tone of her words. She wanted to sing to her until her voice faded into nothing, play her music until her fingers cracked and broke.

"My Gentle S-Sword…" She said, her voice cracking audibly. The thought of her being in danger, of having to fight, sent waves of anxiety through her being, threatening to break her, to turn her into a quivering mess of tears and despair. If anything were to happen to her...if she didn't come back...

Ythala slowly closed her eyes, choking back a sob.
Kiara was clearly awake from how she was moving from within the room, her movements sluggish, uncomfortable as she sat at the edge of the bed, trying to sleep but clearly unable.

"Lance...." Metatron addressed the man for the first time since they'd gotten to this world, his voice filled with some melancholy.
"You should go buy her a cake, when I was coming to this hotel I see a good level pastry shop with not so high prices, you can probably find one that she would like"
"Huh. I'll take your word for it... I appreciate the recommendation." "Alex" said.

Kiara was clearly awake from how she was moving from within the room, her movements sluggish, uncomfortable as she sat at the edge of the bed, trying to sleep but clearly unable.
Masayoshi continued to listen for a few moments, before confirming someone within the room was awake. Concentrating for a moment, she established a telepathic link with the woman, not wanting to wake anyone up by knocking on the door.

"...Kiara...?" Masayoshi thought, projecting the message into her brain.

"Lance...." Metatron addressed the man for the first time since they'd gotten to this world, his voice filled with some melancholy.
Lance's eyes opened, the man immediately sitting up in his sleeping bag. He said nothing for a moment, before looking down at his hands. He flashed him a small smile, though his eyes betrayed his obvious worry.

"Metatron! Is....everything alright?" He thought.

Masayoshi continued to listen for a few moments, before confirming someone within the room was awake. Concentrating for a moment, she established a telepathic link with the woman, not wanting to wake anyone up by knocking on the door.

"...Kiara...?" Masayoshi thought, projecting the message into her brain.
Kiara jolted slightly into the air, not expecting to be addressed telepathically so suddenly. She looked around, before sighing, realizing it was just Masayoshi. "Oh, hey, Masayoshi..." She thought back.
Lance's eyes opened, the man immediately sitting up in his sleeping bag. He said nothing for a moment, before looking down at his hands. He flashed him a small smile, though his eyes betrayed his obvious worry.

"Metatron! Is....everything alright?" He thought.
"First off, remove these gloves... I can't transform with them on." Metatron said.
"Hey, it's the least I can do, I like to help people who need it, It makes me feel useful, after all a small victory in this that could be a life of 99% of no own victories helps a lot"
"Heh... Alright. I'll... keep this talk in mind." "Alex" said, "This was an insightful little discussion, but, I think it's time I skedaddle..."

Last edited:
Back