• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel erected the sound-proof barrier around the two of them, gently letting go of Raviathon and lowering her to the bed, a smile still on her face. For a moment, she felt her heart skip a beat, as she lowered the woman down, before shaking her head.

"Get some sleep, Raviathon. I'll see you in the morning." She said.

Gabriel said nothing, simply gently running her hand through Raviathon's hair, hoping to comfort the girl, even if just a little, while she slept. Again... Her heart jumped, causing her to take in a sharp inhale of breath, shaking her head.

"What the heck..." She thought to herself, before simply looking down at Raviathon.

One of Raviathon's arms went under her pillow, she didn't bother to get under the covers as her head sunk into the pillow slowly as she slept, her breathing gentle and smooth

Last edited:
One of Raviathon's arms went under her pillow, she didn't bother to get under the covers as her head sunk into the pillow slowly as she slept, her breathing gentle and smooth
Gabriel gently draped the sheets over Raviathon, another sharp intake of air flowing into her body. "Haa... What the hell is going on...?" She thought to herself. As she was looking down at Raviathon's sleeping body, her heartrate was speeding up at an alarming rate, her eyes focused almost instinctively on Raviathon's sleeping face.

Gabriel gently draped the sheets over Raviathon, another sharp intake of air flowing into her body. "Haa... What the hell is going on...?" She thought to herself. As she was looking down at Raviathon's sleeping body, her heartrate was speeding up at an alarming rate, her eyes focused almost instinctively on Raviathon's sleeping face.
Raviathon shifted and squeaked, a quiet "no" coming from her as she moved

Gabriel's powers were forcing themselves through Raviathon's mental defenses slowly, it was a struggle to get through them though as Raviathon inherently cried something out
Gabriel wasn't attempting to completely force through Raviathon's defenses, simply hugging the woman tightly. Gently, she whispered into Raviathon's ear, breathing softly against her.

"It's alright, Raviathon... It's going to be alright... I'll protect you with my life.. I promise..."

Gabriel wasn't attempting to completely force through Raviathon's defenses, simply hugging the woman tightly. Gently, she whispered into Raviathon's ear, breathing softly against her.

"It's alright, Raviathon... It's going to be alright... I'll protect you with my life.. I promise..."
"Please... don't throw your life away...!" Raviathon said, beginning to shift nearer to the edge of the bed

"Please... don't throw your life away...!" Raviathon said, beginning to shift nearer to the edge of the bed
Gabriel held onto Raviathon tightly, preventing her from going over the bed as she clicked her tongue, realizing her words may have only made things worse as she increased the intensity of her power's influence over Raviathon, trying to overpower her mental defenses.

Due to ramblings and the general fact that his mere existence could not be in such a place due to how uncomfortable he feels, regardless of which room, Jack was currently on the roof of the Hotel, how did he get there? Well, taking the elevator, now being in the outskirts feeling the cold of the fresh air, he look at the City.

"Damn, I think I'll die at this rate" He looked for something interesting with his eyes, he didn't care whether Masayoshi clones had found the corruption or not, he was looking for something that could distract him, the structure, technology and the people who moved through the city that he saw from above was something which made him curious but due to his high understanding this disappeared in minutes

"ɐʎǝʍ ɐʇsǝ ǝp ǝʇuɐɹʇsuoɔ ıloɐɯ ɐɹʇuoɔ ɐɹɹǝnƃ ɐl , ppppoƃ ɐʇuıd" he thought for himself

Last edited:
Back