• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Hehe, I guess so..." Kiara said as the group reached their rooms, which was luckily on the first floor so they didn't have to take any elevators or stairs.

"I rented 3 rooms total, each with 2 beds, so, bunk with anybody you want." Gabriel said with a shrug.

"Yeah... Yeah..." Raviathon muttered, sighing, she knew she couldn't do anything yet, and just being here was a source of instability for her already, so right now she was trying not to do anything other than walk

"And nobody go at it." Terevion said, looking at Rory&Kiara as well as David&Masayoshi,

Okita simply shook her head, looking down. Her eyes trailed down to her bracelet, the memory of Ythala still vivid within her mind as an acute pain arose within her chest. She breathed out, before thinking. "Looks like I'll be sleeping on my own... Without her." Okita breathed out, before simply entering one of the random rooms, not caring who wanted to bunk with her, the memory of her lover still constantly lingering in her mind.

Gabriel turned to Raviathon, "Sooooo... Do you wanna bunk together? With me and Terevion, I mean..." She offered.

Kiara noticed her hesitation, before sighing. "Alright. Take all the time you need, alright? I'll wait if you don't want to do it right now..."
"It...won't take long. I just...want to get to the bottom of this whole thing as quickly as possible..." Masayoshi muttered. She smoothed out her dress, gingerly making her way to the room she and David were sharing.

"Oh, alright. Just let me know if you need to-" Kiara was cut off by Masayoshi going into the room with David, shaking her head. "Talk. .. about how your feeling."

Kiara breathed out, shaking her head. She'd noticed Masayoshi's stress and wanted to help her, but, she figured that David could help her out with that. She figured Masayoshi would come to her if she really felt comfortable so, she simply moved into one of the rooms with Rory and Rio.

(can someone tell me which are the rooms with which individuals they have)
(One room has Masayoshi and David in it, the next room has Okita in it(and Imperius, since there's literally no empty rooms at this point in time and Reaper didn't specify any of the other two rooms, so Imperius is bunking with Okita), and the final room has Rory and Kiara and Rio in it rn.)

(One room has Masayoshi and David in it, the next room has Okita in it(and Imperius, since there's literally no empty rooms at this point in time and Reaper didn't specify any of the other two rooms, so Imperius is bunking with Okita), and the final room has Rory and Kiara and Rio in it rn.)
(And uh Yharon is also in the room with Imperius, so 2nd room is Okita, Imperius, and Yharon.)

(I thought that all of them had been filled except one, then if there is space I went to Rory's and the others, if not, Outside is fine)
(There's only two beds so not everyone is gonna be able to sleep in one in each room, but in terms of actual housing space then yeah it has space, people can just sleep on the floor or not sleep at all lol.)

"I'm just worried about it all to be honest... and the fact we're... here... isn't helping..." Raviathon murmured genuinely as she walked into the room with Rory, Kiara, and Rio in it
Gabriel just breathed out, following Raviathon into the room.

Kiara and Rory had just begun settling into their room, Kiara breathing out as Rory sat on the bed. The white-haired woman finally let go of her child, who, as usual, was docile, if not a bit groggy. Luckily, he wasn't being... feral, anymore, at least.

"Hey, Gabriel. And uh... Raviathon." Rory said as she leaned back, unwrapping the sleeves of her uniform from her waist and setting the clothing to the side.

Kiara tilted her head, "Well, not particularly...? There's... not much to talk about right now barring negative stuff, not anything that I could bring up, anyway."

Rory just twisted and turned on the bed, trying to get comfortable and failing horribly as she listened in on the conversation.

Kiara tilted her head, "Well, not particularly...? There's... not much to talk about right now barring negative stuff, not anything that I could bring up, anyway."

Rory just twisted and turned on the bed, trying to get comfortable and failing horribly as she listened in on the conversation.
"Well, there is one big mostly positive thing to talk about isn't there...?" Raviathon asked as she glanced at Rio with a small chuckle

"Well, there is one big mostly positive thing to talk about isn't there...?" Raviathon asked as she glanced at Rio with a small chuckle
Kiara tilted her head once more, before she realized what Raviathon was talking about, beginning to smile. "Oh! I didn't expect you to want to talk about my son, though, heh."

Gabriel raised an eyebrow, while Rory just groaned, clearly having a hard time adjusting to the bed.

"
Kiara tilted her head once more, before she realized what Raviathon was talking about, beginning to smile. "Oh! I didn't expect you to want to talk about my son, though, heh."

Gabriel raised an eyebrow, while Rory just groaned, clearly having a hard time adjusting to the bed.
"Well, it's mostly interest... I've never actually been around a human baby before... hehe..." Raviathon responded, her voice was a little nervous as she tilted her head and closed her eyes

Kiara noticed her nervousness, and simply chuckled. "Well, if you wanna play with him, be my guest. If Rory is fine with it, that is."

As her name was said, Rory shot up a bit, before speaking. "Oh... Yeah, yeah, sure. I trust you... enough."

Rio fumbled around on the bed, groaning in agitation and boredom as he clearly desired some form of stimulation. Rory summoned some Silver Aura from her body, forming it into a tangible slime-like substance that the child could fiddle around with as he pleased. She figured he was dumb enough that he'd be occupied by something malleable and... eatable, and, she was right, he was indeed intrigued by the substance which stuck to his hands. The immaturity of a child was quite exploitable, causing Rory to chuckle as she began once again ignoring the conversation behind her.

"Yeah, I guess... I'm... actually hoping he stays away from fighting and stuff, though. Like, really hoping." Kiara said, scratching the back of her head.

Back