• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David glanced up at Masayoshi, also noting the clear stress in her voice. Gingerly he stood up, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Gabriel's right...let's rest for a bit, alright?" He said quietly. He flashed her a small smile, though it was slightly forced, the man trying to ignore the mangled corpse next to them.

Masayoshi glanced at David, before glancing at Gabriel. Slowly, she nodded.

"...Your right. I can send a few...duplicates, wearing different outfits of course...around town. They should be able to...pick up on anything we miss." Masayoshi said. She took a breath, glad she had a plan to work with.

David glanced up at Masayoshi, also noting the clear stress in her voice. Gingerly he stood up, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Gabriel's right...let's rest for a bit, alright?" He said quietly. He flashed her a small smile, though it was slightly forced, the man trying to ignore the mangled corpse next to them.

Masayoshi glanced at David, before glancing at Gabriel. Slowly, she nodded.

"...Your right. I can send a few...duplicates, wearing different outfits of course...around town. They should be able to...pick up on anything we miss." Masayoshi said. She took a breath, glad she had a plan to work with.
"Alright, Masayoshi... Don't put so much pressure on yourself, alright...?" Gabriel said softly, placing her hand on Masayoshi's shoulder. Silently, Gabriel attempted to use her power to induce a slight calming sensation within Masayoshi, not enough to send her into sleep, but enough to at least calm her down to an extent, should she make no attempts to resist Gabriel's influence.

Masayoshi slowly nodded at Gabriel's words, smoothing her dress with one hand.

"Right...we probably look...rather odd standing over a body like this..." She muttered quietly. She gingerly took a breath, taking a few steps back.

David examined the scene for a moment, before slowly shaking his head.

"...Least the ambulances arrived quick enough." He muttered. He turned away, moving to stand next to Masayoshi.

"Yeah..." Gabriel said, turning away from the scene. She rubbed her forehead a bit, simply grunting as she began walking.

Kiara ruffled her hair roughly, letting out a sigh. "Never imagined not being able to punch or kick away all our issues would be so... hard."

Raviathon began walking as well, her head hanging low

Imperius softly snarled before turning and walking after Gabriel

Rhongomyniad took a deep, shaky breath before turning and walking back, her eyes closed as she looked upset

Yharon sighed and turned, a scowl across his face, before he began walking

Terevion was the slowest to begin walking, an urge to figure out what was really going on right then taking him before he sighed to try and calm himself enough to begin walking, and eventually after a long pause she did

"Uh... what do you mean?" Kiara asked, tilting her head
"Although I don't know you to say that this happened to you or not, but for normal people, they are more susceptible to damage caused by natural disasters than they have to solve that chaos without using magic or supernatural equipment, many have to see how they are assaulted without doing anything for not having superhuman qualities, others have to live with a dysfunctional family, where all the members of this hate each other, parents who spend it like a donkey to allow their children to have something to eat while their children do not know the sacrifice they make, taxes that take away the benefits of your hard work, corrupt governments that can partly use you indirectly without you realizing it or without them knowing you "

"Although I don't know you to say that this happened to you or not, but for normal people, they are more susceptible to damage caused by natural disasters than they have to solve that chaos without using magic or supernatural equipment, many have to see how they are assaulted without doing anything for not having superhuman qualities, others have to live with a dysfunctional family, where all the members of this hate each other, parents who spend it like a donkey to allow their children to have something to eat while their children do not know the sacrifice they make, taxes that take away the benefits of your hard work, corrupt governments that can partly use you indirectly without you realizing it or without them knowing you "
Kiara's eyes widened as she heard Jack's words, scratching the back of her head.

"Ohhhhhhh... Your talking about uh... Real World shit. I haven't been to my uh... world in millions of years, so I must've forgotten how... difficult human life is.." Kiara muttered, simply nodding. She took a moment to remember how horrid her childhood was. She remembered how difficult it was to come by edible food or water, how constant doses of life-threatening radiation constantly pounded away at one's body, leaving them with cancerous sores and growths that festered within their skin. She remembered how hard her parents worked to get by in such a world, only to die in pain and agony, leaving Kiara to fend for herself in the world for most of her teenage years...

"I see what you mean, yeah..." She muttered.

"...I'm just glad we got thinkers like my wife and Gabriel in the group." David said. He breathed out, scratching his head.

"...Dealing with problems we can't just...beat up, is easier with 'em around. Better suited for Real World issues like this, ya know?"

Masayoshi flashed David a small smile, taking steady breaths to calm herself as they walked back towards the hotel.

(Boardum)

"Hehe... Call me the next... ein.. stt.... sta..." Kiara was about to say something, but was having a hard time pronouncing it.

"Einstein, babe." Rory said with a chuckle and a sigh.

"Einstain! I'm that guy. But better!" Kiara declared as the group neared hotel, ending up in front of the lobby.

"Oh. Oooooh..." Kiara said as Gabriel sighed, beginning to lead the group into the hotel. She'd already purchased their rooms and checked them in, after all, so there was no reason to lollygag in the lobby.

"But wait, why study gravity and shit? Does gravity do more than just keep shit on the ground? Is David actually some sort of genius for manipulating it...?" Kiara murmured to herself, rubbing her chin. She'd only ever experienced gravity in few ways, David's use of the fundamental force to attack, and the gravity that was currently keeping her on the ground, along with various other... painful applications of the force.

“…Gravity is…complicated, Kiara. It keeps us on the ground, yes, but it also has a variety of other purposes…” Masayoshi said carefully

“…Keeping the planets in orbit, for example. That’s a…basic way gravity influences us in a way that goes beyond…holding us down…” She added.

“…I don’t know much of the…complex stuff either. Had to do a lot of trial and error just to get my gravity to where it is now.” David said, scratching his head.

Last edited:
Back