• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi chuckled softly at Jack’s joke, her heels clicking against the ground as she followed a few feet behind Road.

David cracked his neck, matching pace with Masayoshi as he went to follow the group. His eyes constantly scanned the environment, though it was moreso due to the man’s fascination with the real world than any inherent caution.

It didn't take long for the group to get into the city, the sounds of bustling roads and lively tourist attractions even from outside the border making it obvious that the town was livelier than ever. From the looks of it, and contrary to what the group may have been coming in expecting, there was no corruption or even general disarray visible in the vicinity, it was... surprisingly a cheerful atmosphere. Happy town music

Rory tilted her head, "Huh... Kinda reminds me of Emerald City, but... a legitimate city..? Like... not horrible?" She murmured, "It's... actually pretty nice...?"

Kiara kept a slight grip on Rory's shirt, just glancing around and squirming nervously. She didn't seem to know how to react to this foreign environment, her only real interaction with a modern city having been in Emerald City long ago, and it was certainly not a pleasant experience. This was... a weirdly new experience for her.

Gabriel's eyes widened, tilting her head in confusion. "There definitely has to be a catch to this..." She murmured.

Okita just glanced around, seeming completely overwhelmed with the sights. She didn't even seem to know what 99% of anything she was seeing was. "uH- Ah-"

Road just sighed, "Keep it together, samurai..."

David’s eyes widened, staring in awe at the city before him. The man hadn’t seen anything like it in centuries, yet…it felt so familiar. Not the city itself, he doubted he had ever visited this place…but the atmosphere was undeniably nostalgic for him. A blurry memory surfaced in his mind, his younger self in the back seat of a car, staring wide eyed at the seemingly infinite expanses of a city skyline through his window.

“….” David said nothing for a few moments, before whistling softly through his teeth.

“…Damn...” He said quietly.

Last edited:
Griffin looked with extreme curiosity, it was a good sight, a more orderly city than the one he had seen, with similar but different buildings at the same time.

"... I don't know what to say" Jack Said, from here he was overwhelmed by the emotions of happiness and a multitude of other emotions

(It was probably while I was editing David's profile lol. Had to look here for a bit to find his last name)

"Y-yeah. We should probably get a hotel or somethin'..." David said, scratching his head. He was partially distracted, still gazing in awe at the cityscape before them.

"...I suppose that would be best, yes." Masayoshi said softly.

"...And if Kiara is ready...we can start our little...experiment..." She thought, a small smile creeping onto her face.

(Damn bro really be jacking my bullet points. This level of disrespect will not go untolerated.)

Gabriel glanced around, expanding her senses several dozen kilometers to see if there were any hotels or places that they could stay in the area. She breathed out.

"There's a hotel that could probably fit all of us if we stayed in separate rooms... Pretty expensive, though, and far away." She said, sighing.

(same)
"Try not to let her annoy yah, man... She's probably still pretty stressed." Kiara said, simply nudging David on the shoulder lightheartedly.
David glanced at Kiara for a moment, before nodding.

“Ya right, ya right. I oughta be more understandin’ with…everything going on.” David said quietly, scratching his head. He flashed her a slight grin.

“…I’ll keep that in mind, Kiara.”

(I like you. ❤️)
David glanced at Kiara for a moment, before nodding.

“Ya right, ya right. I oughta be more understandin’ with…everything going on.” David said quietly, scratching his head. He flashed her a slight grin.

“…I’ll keep that in mind, Kiara.”
"Of course I'm right, because as everyone knows, Kiara is always right! Remember that, 'Kiara is always right'." Kiara said jokingly as they walked.

(I like you. ❤️)

"Of course I'm right, because as everyone knows, Kiara is always right! Remember that, 'Kiara is always right'." Kiara said jokingly as they walked.
“I’m once again in awe of ya intellect, Kiara.” David said jokingly, chuckling softly.

"Try not to indulge other fetishes of yours while your here either!" Yharon said jokingly as he walked
“Whatever ya say Yharon. I bet ya ain’t exactly pure ya self.” David said, smirking at the man.

Gabriel glanced up at the building as they approached, breathing out.

"I'll get us checked in... You guys stay here and try not to be... you. Like uh, weird and stuff. Can we all do that? Can we not be weird?" The Archangel requested.

"I do not promise anything." Kiara said with a shrug.

Back