• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

gigachad.jpg

"おい、失せろ、この馬鹿野郎...。俺の女房がお前のタマを潰してやる..." Kiara responded to the slaps, partially waking up as she flung around to limply sock David in the chest, lacking any real force.
"Ya can't sleep on the train forever, dumbass." David said, the punch falling limply onto his abs. He chuckled softly, reaching out his arm to help her out of her seat.

"...Cmon, once we get out ya two can rent a room or somethin'"

"Hey... I ain't... a dumbass... mrg... You're the one who goes around all day in his undies like an exhibitionist..." Kiara grumbled as she woke up, standing up on her own and getting out of her seat.

"Uuuuuughhhhhh...." Rory let out a groan, slowly slumping up as well.

"Yeah or maybe you just want your wife to fawn over your bare abs all day, yah exhibitionist..." Kiara said, letting out a hoarse chuckle from both tiredness and dehydration.

"Ugh, no..." Rory said, slipping on the cold glasses once more. "Thanks, by the way..."

"Well... ain't nothing wrong with looking nice for ya better half." David said, chuckling. He glanced at her for a moment, noting the obvious hoarseness in her voice.

"...Let's get ya to a hotel, alright? Ya don't sound so good."

Masayoshi nodded, flashing her a small smile.

"...It's no problem, Rory. Do you...need a moment, to get your bearing?"

"The last time? Uh, well, probably been since you gave me that jug of water when I uh... yknow." Kiara said, turning away.

"...Never have kids, Masayoshi. I've lived through more torture and agony than you can imagine and this adorable little creature still drives me completely bonkers...!" Rory said, sighing as she ruffled her hair.

David nodded.

"...All that exercise ya did probably made ya dehydrated then. Gotta make sure ya drink somethin' after a workout." David said

"We can ask if the conductor has any water on hand, if ya want."

Masayoshi chuckled.

"...I'll keep that in mind, Rory. Though...you must admit he is rather adorable..." Masayoshi cooed, flashing Rio another smile.

"Naw Naw, I'll be fine... I can wait until we get into town." Kiara said, just stretching.

"He's just the cutest thing though, right? And he knows that... And he uses it to his advantage to mess with me, the little demon... little adorable cuteness demon..." Rory grumbled, just sighing. "His intelligence is... staggering for his age, to say the least."

"Alright, man... Thanks for looking out for me." Kiara said, smiling a bit.

"I guess so... That's why I said not to have kids, with your genes you'll start popping out evil masterminds on an entirely different scale..." Rory said with a chuckle.
“Of course, Kiara! I’m here for ya.” He said. He flashed her a smile, slapping her playfully on the back.

Masayoshi laughed, shaking her head.

“You flatter me, Rory. I just hope David’s…erm…straightforwardness will override my…more dangerous traits…” Masayoshi said, chuckling.

"Well, we should probably get off the train now. Rory and Masayoshi seem to be talking it up pretty well, so I'll wait for them outside..." Kiara said with a chuckle as she moved towards the train's exit, hopping out.

"Oi, it ain't flattery, your definitely smarter than most of the people here." Rory said, "Especially in comparison to me. I never even had a formal education, you know? In this world that means a lot in comparison to someone like you who actually has a legitimate degree in something useful..."

David glanced back at Rory and Masayoshi, before chuckling.

“Sounds like a plan, no point in waiting on the train.” David said. He ducked his head, squeezing himself through the comparatively narrow entranceway of the train.

“Nonsense, Rory. I may be more intelligent in some ways, yes, but…there’s more to life than just…book smarts. Reciting legal jargon won’t exactly help much in a fight, after all.” Masayoshi said, chuckling.

“The Dream World is a…dangerous place. The intelligence we rely upon in the Real World does not mean much without a firm grasp of combat, and I believe you far surpass me, in that regard.”

"Well, we aren't in the Dream World, are we? I may know how to swing a sword around like a maniac, and that may be good for when we're fighting off waves of enemies, but uh, I can't really go around dicing people into pieces in a normal human city, can I?" Rory said with a laugh.

Rory flinched slightly, "Uh, yeah... I was 14 when it happened. I don't think I would've been able to get a... job or whatever."
Masayoshi hesitated, noticing Rory’s apparent discomfort at the topic.

“I should…shift gears a bit…” She thought.

“…Well, if you ever want to learn a bit more, I would certainly be willing to teach you what I know, if you would like. I can even get some of my council to help out…” Masayoshi said, flashing her a smile.

“…The offer extends to Rio to, of course. It may be…difficult to enroll him in traditional education.” She said, glancing down at the child.

Masayoshi hesitated, noticing Rory’s apparent discomfort at the topic.

“I should…shift gears a bit…” She thought.

“…Well, if you ever want to learn a bit more, I would certainly be willing to teach you what I know, if you would like. I can even get some of my council to help out…” Masayoshi said, flashing her a smile.

“…The offer extends to Rio to, of course. It may be…difficult to enroll him in traditional education.” She said, glancing down at the child.
"O-Oh!" Rory's eyes widened as Masayoshi mentioned that, "R-Right, e-education... I can't have him going out onto a b-battlefield, so I should at least give him a normal education... or something akin to it..." She murmured.

"O-Oh!" Rory's eyes widened as Masayoshi mentioned that, "R-Right, e-education... I can't have him going out onto a b-battlefield, so I should at least give him a normal education... or something akin to it..." She murmured.
"I'm pretty sure many of the people here could handle it, myself, Rhongomyniad, Gabriel, Masayoshi, there's a selection. I just said who'd probably be more willing. Gabriel would probably be the most likely because if I recall she likes kids." Yharon suggested

"You say that like connecting to different Timelines to get in contact with your council won't be sensed..." Yharon quietly to Masayoshi
“I meant once we leave the lostbelts, Yharon.” Masayoshi said, rolling her eyes.

“It’s good to plan for the future, as far as children are concerned.”

“Of course! A solid education could go a long way, even if it’s only the basics.” Masayoshi said.

"Yharon, **** off, seriously..." Gabriel said, sighing as she moved to leave the train. "We're not doing that shit anymore." She said as she hopped out

Rory sighed, clearly annoyed. "We're wasting time... Let's just go..." She murmured, shuffling off the train.

"Yharon, **** off, seriously..." Gabriel said, sighing as she moved to leave the train. "We're not doing that shit anymore." She said as she hopped out

Rory sighed, clearly annoyed. "We're wasting time... Let's just go..." She murmured, shuffling off the train.
"Once he(Belial) boots that god(Kill-Gaia) from the mountain(Ulric) I think he'd beg to differ." Yharon said as he walked off the train himself, with Terevion having already gotten off and Imperius getting off as well, Rhongomyniad moving to get off next while Raviathon put her hands in her coat pockets and breathed in and out once she'd left the train

Back