• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kinzer let her do so, just sighing as he wrapped his arm around her. "Probably shouldn't have said anything..."

"Well, I can't use to much magic or else we'll be noticed, so... I guess we can just sit here together and... relax for the ride. If you want to, that is. You haven't had much time to really take it easy..." Gabriel offered.
"I-it's fine, I just took it the wrong way..." Rhongomyniad said

"Sure... why not... I... I haven't ever been taking it easy... for so long..." Raviathon murmured, trembling for a moment before slowly pulling a book out of one of her coat pockets

"I-it's fine, I just took it the wrong way..." Rhongomyniad said
"Yeah, yeah I can see that..." Kinzer said with a sigh.
"Sure... why not... I... I haven't ever been taking it easy... for so long..." Raviathon murmured, trembling for a moment before slowly pulling a book out of one of her coat pockets
Gabriel nodded, "Alright... While you read I think I'll just rest my eyes..." She said, softly closing her eyes. "And just... think."

"Yeah, yeah I can see that..." Kinzer said with a sigh.

Gabriel nodded, "Alright... While you read I think I'll just rest my eyes..." She said, softly closing her eyes. "And just... think."
"Sorry for being so unstable..." Rhongomyniad murmured

"All right, shake me if you need anything..." Raviathon murmured, still resting her head on Gabriel's shoulder

"Sorry for being so unstable..." Rhongomyniad murmured
"It's fine, I ain't annoyed, nor am I blaming you. I'm here to help, you know?" Kinzer said.
"All right, shake me if you need anything..." Raviathon murmured, still resting her head on Gabriel's shoulder
"Likewise..." Gabriel said, just turning to look out the window as she closed her eyes.

"It's fine, I ain't annoyed, nor am I blaming you. I'm here to help, you know?" Kinzer said.

"Likewise..." Gabriel said, just turning to look out the window as she closed her eyes.
"Heheh... eventually I'll get over it enough to not freeze up... maybe..." Rhongomyniad murmured, looking down

Rhongomyniad began reading her book, which was in English, she was silent, but did twitch in Gabriel's arms occasionally

"O-Oh- U-Uh- U-Um..." Kiara stumbled on her words, "I uh d-didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything I've just been uh... l-lately I-I've been so nervous and uh... s-sorry, r-really sorry..!" She said before turning away and moving swiftly back to her seat with the same precision she'd moved away from it with.

Masayoshi glanced at Kiara as she hurried away, raising an eyebrow. She wanted to call after her, but based on Kiara's reactions, she doubted that would help.

"…Maybe the stress is wearing on her nerves…poor girl…" Masayoshi thought. She hesitated for a moment, before turning away, smoothing her hands with the dress.

"...I should be more...gentle, when we get into town." she thought.

Kiara sat back down in her seat, scrunching up. "**** **** **** ****... I was so awkward... She probably thinks I'm weird... W-Wait, calm down... breathe... breathe..." She thought to herself as she just breathed softly. She closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep, and...

The train, after a few hours, came to a grinding halt, the engine ceasing function. Kiara had fallen asleep next to Rory silently, the sound of the train stopping not serving to wake them up. Kinzer was still awake, just staring out the window silently, sighing once the train stopped moving. Okita dusted off her skirt, swiftly standing up straight as she looked down at Jack.

Raviathon was jolted by the sound, jumping in her skin as she began to breathe heavily

Terevion got up immediately, brushing his shirt off a bit

Yharon got up, not speaking, Imperius being the same way

Rhongomyniad had slowly began to be lulled into looking tired before the train stopped, which very much so got her 100% awake again with a bit of a start

"I- I was just surprised... that... surprised me..." Raviathon murmured, shaking herself a little
"Oh... Well, understandable..." Gabriel said as she stood up, "Need some help getting up, or will you be fine...?"
"A day ago, although the perception of time is strange when you become superhuman, seconds become hours" He said
"I... guess that makes sense," Okita said, shaking her head. She didn't really think she had the right to question him on that since she couldn't remember the last time she had a full night of sleep. Saying nothing else, she moved from her seat and went toward the exit of the train as quickly as she could.

David had been glued to the window during the entire trip, seemingly transfixed by the natural beauty of the real world. The sudden stop of the train jolted him from his thoughts, the man tensing slightly in surprise.

"… it's pretty out there, isn't it? You've been staring like a kid in a candy store." Masayoshi said. She closed the book she had begun to read, flashing David a soft smile.

"Y-yeah! It's…really nice, Yoshi…." David said. He chuckled softly, flashing her a grin. Slowly, he stood up, uncomfortably adjusting the fabric of his shirt, clearly unused to wearing anything on his chest. Masayoshi noticed this, holding herself back from laughing as she saw David's discomfort at wearing actual clothing.

"...Well, maybe if we have time, me and you can go on a...walk around town. See the sights." She said. She raised her hands, gingerly adjusting the man's shirt for him so that it would be more comfortable. David glanced down at her, flashing her a wide smile.

"...I'd...love that, Yoshi. It's a date." He said. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into a gentle embrace, Masayoshi wrapping her hands around David's waist as he pulled her into his muscular chest. They lingered like that for a moment, before slowly pulling away.

"...But before that...me and Kiara have something of a date ourselves." Masayoshi said, glancing back toward the sleeping woman.

"Eh? I didn't know ya two talked." David said.

"...She...asked me for...help, with something earlier. I think it's a bit...personal." Masayoshi said.

"...Anything I can do to help? I can pitch in if ya want." David asked.

"...It's...not really in your...wheelhouse, David." She said, chuckling softly. Gingerly, she placed a hand on his chest.

"...Don't worry though...It isn't anything...serious. I can handle it, ok?" She asked. David hesitated, before nodding, flashing her a grin.

"Well, I'm glad my two best friends are getting along!" He said, chuckling. Masayoshi chuckled in return, shaking her head.

"...David, we've been married for years, I think we're a bit more than 'best friends'." She said, rolling her eyes in mock annoyance. David laughed, slapping her on the back lightheartedly.

"...Aw, c'mon, ya know what I mean, honey." He said, smiling at her. Masayoshi chuckled, before glancing back at Kiara and Rory.

"...Anyway...we should probably wake those two up, if they aren't already..." She said. Gingerly, they stepped closer to Kiara and Rory, checking if they were awake.

Neither of them were awake, but their son, Rio was, glancing up at Masayoshi and David for a moment, before just glancing back down, unconcerned with their presence.

"Mrg..." Rory groaned softly in her sleep, tossing and turning. Her sunglasses made of thick ice slipped from her face, hitting the ground with a gentle thud.

"おい、失せろ、この馬鹿野郎...。俺の女房がお前のタマを潰してやる..." Kiara responded to the slaps, partially waking up as she flung around to limply sock David in the chest, lacking any real force.

Last edited:
Back