• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

The conductor proceeded to shrug, "Alright, then. Let me lead you fine folks on board, then!" He said, motioning to the entrance of the train. For David and Kiara it'd... probably be a bit of a tight fit to get through, but, they'd manage if they pushed a bit.

David nodded, flashing the man a small smile. Taking a step towards the entrance, he ducked, pressing his arms tightly against his side as he squeezed through the comparatively narrow opening.

"...Guess shrinking myself was a good idea...ain't fitting through that at my normal size..." David thought. Once inside, he stretched his arms slightly, before heading to one of the nearby seats.

Masayoshi slipped through the entrance herself, taking a seat next to David. She glanced around, closely examining the area within the train, more out of habit than thinking there was any real danger.

"...Haven't been on a normal train since...well...it must have been centuries..." Masayoshi thought.

Lance moved through the entrance next, glancing around the car for a moment before taking a seat.

"...That was close. I am glad that conductor isn't the suspicious sort..." Lance thought.

Yharon smiled and nodded, boarding the train while Imperius silently walked by, his expression not changing

Raviathon shifted her hands into her pockets and walked past, giving a smile to the conductor, and trying to make it genuine, but she was genuinely worried

Terevion waited for Gabriel to enter before he would do so himself

Okita sighed, internally slapping herself in the face. The principles of honesty had been thoroughly drilled into her psyche since she was a child, and as such, it was an incredibly rare occurrence that Okita Souji would find herself telling a lie. "It seems I'll need to... work on that." She would think to herself as she boarded the train, looking down at the feathered bracelet Ythala made for her all the while.

Kiara was next to enter, able to squeeze through the entrance with less effort than David applied. She was tall, yes, but her body was far less broad, allowing her to slip through easier, but not without difficulty. Rory was next to follow, sticking close to her wife as she held Rio close to her chest, the boy fast asleep in her grasp. It seemed the conversation with the conductor bored him to no end. Which was fine with Rory, really.

Kinzer simply followed Rhongomyniad, keeping a tight grip on her hand.

Gabriel walked and immediately followed Raviathion, noticing the girl's worry. She didn't seem to pay much mind to Terevion following her, simply worried about her friend.

Road was silent, just boarding the train and sitting completely alone in the back of the train car. She was not friends with any of these people, after all. She had nobody who she could comfortably sit with.

Rhongomyniad took a seat near the middle of the train car and looked down, trying to contain her instability, while Imperius and Yharon took seats on opposite sides of the front

Raviathon went all the way to the back, just sitting and putting her head down and putting her hands on her face to try and hide her worry better, not even seeming to notice Road

(bump)

Okita glanced over at Jack for a moment, taking her eyes off the bracelet for what seemed to be the first time in a long while. She flashed him a small smile, not particularly knowing what to say, or what he wanted to discuss with her, but, since she considered him a close friend, she thought it best to at least give him such a silent greeting.

Kinzer kept his hand intertwined with Rhongomyniad, turning over to her. "Need me to put you to sleep, or can you last the ride?" He asked.

Gabriel would use her wings to comfort Raviathon, but, she knew she couldn't do so, and as such, she simply sat next to the girl, pulling her into her chest as she breathed out.

Rory and Kiara took a seat at the front. Rory was silent, a cool breeze softly emitting from her flesh, not nearly enough to be noticeable, while Kiara just sat next to her, glancing down at her son. She smiled intuitively as he slept, wanting to hold him, but not wanting to disturb him as the train started moving.

Rhongomyniad sighed "I think I can manage..." Rhongomyniad murmured, blushing a little, for the first time her blush was red, clearly her forcibly changing her blood from it's natural color

Raviathon closed her eyes and shifted herself to rest her head on Gabriel's shoulder "I need to keep it together..." Raviathon murmured to herself

David glanced out the window as the train began moving, deep in thought.

"we're really back huh…" David muttered to himself. It was a…strange feeling, to say the least; a mixture of emotions welling inside his body. The idea of seeing the world again...of seeing his home again...it caused his body to tremble. From excitement or anxiousness, he couldn't say...but he wanted to see it. Wanted to take in the Real World as much as he could before they left.

"…Never thought I'd see it again…not like this, anyway…." He thought. He continued to stare out the window, watching as the landscape moved around them.

The train eventually sped up to full speed, the scenery passing at an alarming pace. Of course, it could be thousands of times faster if any of them decided to just run, but, they couldn't just do that, or else they'd draw attention.

"We should get there in about 3 hours." The conductor informed just as he went to actually manage the train.
Rhongomyniad sighed "I think I can manage..." Rhongomyniad murmured, blushing a little, for the first time her blush was red, clearly her forcibly changing her blood from it's natural color
Kinzer chuckled at her blush, "Just let me know if you need anything, alright?"
Raviathon closed her eyes and shifted herself to rest her head on Gabriel's shoulder "I need to keep it together..." Raviathon murmured to herself
"Just calm down, Raviathon... Nobody's here to hurt you..." Gabriel whispered, just running her hand softly through Raviathon's hair.

Kinzer chuckled at her blush, "Just let me know if you need anything, alright?"

"Just calm down, Raviathon... Nobody's here to hurt you..." Gabriel whispered, just running her hand softly through Raviathon's hair.
"y-yeah... I'll do that..." Rhongomyniad said, blushing a little harder

"I- I know... I..." Raviathon said, taking deep breaths to try and calm down

Kiara, as she was sitting, suddenly had a thought that had been lingering in her mind for a while. Shaking her head, she got up slowly, so as to not wake Rio, or Rory, who seemed to be dozing off from boredom. She knew that if she made even the tiniest, microscopic disturbance, she may not wake Rio, but she'd most definitely wake Rory with her immensely enhanced senses, so she moved diligently.

She moved over to Masayoshi and David, and luckily, their seats weren't too far away, so this wouldn't take long. "Hey, Masayoshi, mind if I ask you something...?"
"y-yeah... I'll do that..." Rhongomyniad said, blushing a little harder
Kinzer chuckled once more, continuing to hold her hand. "Alright alright... You're adorable when you blush, you know that?"
"I- I know... I..." Raviathon said, taking deep breaths to try and calm down
"It's fine, Ravi. Just breathe... breathe..." Gabriel said, "Keep breathing, just like that..."

(No, Ravi isn't a typo, it's a nickname.)

Kinzer chuckled once more, continuing to hold her hand. "Alright alright... You're adorable when you blush, you know that?"

"It's fine, Ravi. Just breathe... breathe..." Gabriel said, "Keep breathing, just like that..."

(No, Ravi isn't a typo, it's a nickname.)
Rhongomyniad stumbled on quiet words that didn't exactly come out coherent as her blush went to her ears

"Th-thanks... thank you, Gabriel..." Raviathon murmured

Kiara, as she was sitting, suddenly had a thought that had been lingering in her mind for a while. Shaking her head, she got up slowly, so as to not wake Rio, or Rory, who seemed to be dozing off from boredom. She knew that if she made even the tiniest, microscopic disturbance, she may not wake Rio, but she'd most definitely wake Rory with her immensely enhanced senses, so she moved diligently.

She moved over to Masayoshi and David, and luckily, their seats weren't too far away, so this wouldn't take long. "Hey, Masayoshi, mind if I ask you something...?"
Masayoshi glanced at Kiara, her eyes widening slightly in surprise.

"Of course Kiara. What do you need?" She asked. She crossed one leg over the other, turning in her seat to face the woman.

David didn't seem to notice Kiara, his eyes transfixed on the window as he gazed at the passing scenery.

Rhongomyniad stumbled on quiet words that didn't exactly come out coherent as her blush went to her ears
"Relax, relax, I'm just teasing you," Kinzer said, just pulling her closer to him. "Not like there's much else to do here..."
"Th-thanks... thank you, Gabriel..." Raviathon murmured
"It's no problem, Ravi... Just know that I'm here for you, alright?" Gabriel assured her, "Just remember that..."
Masayoshi glanced at Kiara, her eyes widening slightly in surprise.

"Of course Kiara. What do you need?" She asked. She crossed one leg over the other, turning in her seat to face the woman.

David didn't seem to notice Kiara, his eyes transfixed on the window as he gazed at the passing scenery.
"Say you're... pretty, you know? A-And that's definitely not me coming onto you- L-Look- Wh-What I mean is- By common standards you... know how to take care of yourself, yeah?" Kiara asked, figuring out how to phrase her request.

"Say you're... pretty, you know? A-And that's definitely not me coming onto you- L-Look- Wh-What I mean is- By common standards you... know how to take care of yourself, yeah?" Kiara asked, figuring out how to phrase her request.
Masayoshi chuckled, flashing her an amused grin.

"Why...thank you, Kiara! That's rather flattering." She said.

"...But, you didn't come just to compliment me, right? Though...I don't mind if you did." She said, letting out another soft chuckle.

"Relax, relax, I'm just teasing you," Kinzer said, just pulling her closer to him. "Not like there's much else to do here..."

"It's no problem, Ravi... Just know that I'm here for you, alright?" Gabriel assured her, "Just remember that..."
"Not that we c-can do... I... um..." Rhongomyniad murmured, clearly flustered even as she was pulled in

"Y-yeah... thanks Gabriel... really..." Raviathon said, closing her eyes, her breathing was a little harsh regardless

Okita glanced over at Jack for a moment, taking her eyes off the bracelet for what seemed to be the first time in a long while. She flashed him a small smile, not particularly knowing what to say, or what he wanted to discuss with her, but, since she considered him a close friend, she thought it best to at least give him such a silent greeting.
Jack smirked at her for 10 seconds.

--------

after a couple of minutes passed

"I'm sorry if this is something you wouldn't like to think about right now, since it's your future and that, if you don't want to answer that's fine, it's just a curiosity" Jack began

"Have you started thinking about your future and where you will live?" Jack said

Masayoshi chuckled, flashing her an amused grin.

"Why...thank you, Kiara! That's rather flattering." She said.

"...But, you didn't come just to compliment me, right? Though...I don't mind if you did." She said, letting out another soft chuckle.
"N-No, of course not, heh..." Kiara said with a chuckle, before gently shaking her head.

"Look uh... I'm kinda... how should I put this... Messy. Right, I look really ******* messy." Kiara said bluntly, scratching her cheek awkwardly. "And you look... the exact opposite. Really uh... kept, and shit. So I was wondering if you could um... help me not be a mess and shit. Once we actually get a place to stay in the city and shit to uh, tend to our business and the like."
"Not that we c-can do... I... um..." Rhongomyniad murmured, clearly flustered even as she was pulled in
"Oi, we're on a serious mission here, you know?" Kinzer said with an amused chuckle.
"Y-yeah... thanks Gabriel... really..." Raviathon said, closing her eyes, her breathing was a little harsh regardless
"Alright... Want me to put you to sleep...?" Gabriel asked.
Jack smirked at her for 10 seconds.

--------

after a couple of minutes passed

"I'm sorry if this is something you wouldn't like to think about right now, since it's your future and that, if you don't want to answer that's fine, it's just a curiosity" Jack began

"Have you started thinking about your future and where you will live?" Jack said
Okita flinched as she was addressed after having long since turned away from him, moving her gaze toward her comrade.

"Oh, that uh... is rather random." She said, seemingly unsure how to respond.

"N-No, of course not, heh..." Kiara said with a chuckle, before gently shaking her head.

"Look uh... I'm kinda... how should I put this... Messy. Right, I look really ******* messy." Kiara said bluntly, scratching her cheek awkwardly. "And you look... the exact opposite. Really uh... kept, and shit. So I was wondering if you could um... help me not be a mess and shit. Once we actually get a place to stay in the city and shit to uh, tend to our business and the like."
Masayoshi blinked, clearly a bit surprised by Kiara’s request.

“I…didn’t think you were the type to be…interested in…cosmetics, Kiara.” Masayoshi said. She leaned forward a bit, her curiosity piqued.

“…What brought this on?”

Masayoshi blinked, clearly a bit surprised by Kiara’s request.

“I…didn’t think you were the type to be…interested in…cosmetics, Kiara.” Masayoshi said. She leaned forward a bit, her curiosity piqued.

“…What brought this on?”
"W-Well..." Kiara breathed out, scratching the back of her neck. If she were to tell the truth, she'd say it was insecurities brought forth from her previous breakdown, but...

"I can't say that..." She thought to herself, before speaking.

"I mean, we're about to go into a public area, right...? I figured I'd be less... noticeable, if instead of being a tall, bulky, nearly 7 ft tall messy looking woman, I'd uh... be more presentable instead. So people don't look at me weird, you know?" Kiara said, awkwardly chuckling.

"Oi, we're on a serious mission here, you know?" Kinzer said with an amused chuckle.

"Alright... Want me to put you to sleep...?" Gabriel asked.
"I know, I guess I'm just enjoying being around you like this..." Rhongomyniad said

"No." Raviathon's response was instant before following it up "I... I want to be ready at all times..." Raviathon murmured

"Yes, it's random but it makes some sense, when we eradicate the source of chaos and restore the erased worlds, there won't be much to do in our world, will you stay and live in the Earth together with Ythala or will you go to Ythala's homeland? Will you continue working in Shinsengumi, knowing that there are only minor problems like simply assault and such?"

"W-Well..." Kiara breathed out, scratching the back of her neck. If she were to tell the truth, she'd say it was insecurities brought forth from her previous breakdown, but...

"I can't say that..." She thought to herself, before speaking.

"I mean, we're about to go into a public area, right...? I figured I'd be less... noticeable, if instead of being a tall, bulky, nearly 7 ft tall messy looking woman, I'd uh... be more presentable instead. So people don't look at me weird, you know?" Kiara said, awkwardly chuckling.
"Ah! I can understand that." Masayoshi said, flashing her a small smile.

"...If you ask me, you are already rather attractive. But...I can certainly give you a makeover! I have a few techniques I've been dying to try on someone besides myself..." Masayoshi said, chuckling lightheartedly.

"I know, I guess I'm just enjoying being around you like this..." Rhongomyniad said
"Heh... Same, I guess. Though with all that's about to happen I doubt we'll be together like this for much longer." Kinzer said.
"No." Raviathon's response was instant before following it up "I... I want to be ready at all times..." Raviathon murmured
"Alright Alright... Just let me know if you help, please?" Gabriel said.
"Yes, it's random but it makes some sense, when we eradicate the source of chaos and restore the erased worlds, there won't be much to do in our world, will you stay and live in the Earth together with Ythala or will you go to Ythala's homeland? Will you continue working in Shinsengumi, knowing that there are only minor problems like simply assault and such?"
"Well..." Okita breathed out.

"I do plan to live with Ythala after this, but... outside of that, I don't have any real goals. The Shinsengumi may as well be completely abolished with the destruction of our world. I don't even know if Ythala would be comfortable with returning to... wherever she calls her home, or if we even can do that. I don't..." Okita shook her head.

"I guess... I never thought to hard about what I wanted to do, moving forward, I mean."
"Ah! I can understand that." Masayoshi said, flashing her a small smile.

"...If you ask me, you are already rather attractive. But...I can certainly give you a makeover! I have a few techniques I've been dying to try on someone besides myself..." Masayoshi said, chuckling lightheartedly.
Kiara blushed slightly, "W-Well, it's not about being attractive, you know? It's about not looking all messy and stuff, really...!"

Jack smiled widely.

"Well, it's not easy knowing what to do with your future, at first, I didn't even know that I was going to eat for breakfast or what to wear, I just knew that I had to find something that makes me happy, so maybe I should do the same, look for the happiness in what you think is good for you and Ythala, I'm sure you'll find out." Jack said.

"Although I suppose we can come to other worlds as a kind of vacation when this is all over, if Road leaves us a free road to move"

Jack smiled widely.

"Well, it's not easy knowing what to do with your future, at first, I didn't even know that I was going to eat for breakfast or what to wear, I just knew that I had to find something that makes me happy, so maybe I should do the same, look for the happiness in what you think is good for you and Ythala, I'm sure you'll find out." Jack said.

"Although I suppose we can come to other worlds as a kind of vacation when this is all over, if Road leaves us a free road to move"
Okita smiled, before chuckling. "Well... I suppose you are correct. I shouldn't rush figuring out my future, yes..."
"Of course, of course! But...while we're at it...we may as well see just how...far we can go. Why, I'm sure we could make you look absolutely stunning!" She said.
Kiara chuckled a bit, "Well... I suppose it wouldn't hurt to... experiment...?" She said, scratching the back of her head.

"Heh... Same, I guess. Though with all that's about to happen I doubt we'll be together like this for much longer." Kinzer said.

"Alright Alright... Just let me know if you help, please?" Gabriel said.
Rhongomyniad froze up, before trying to slowly get her emotions back in check as she lightly shook her head, knowing Kinzer didn't at all mean it like he'd die

"I... I'm sorry for not knowing how you can help... i guess I'm just... on edge..." Raviathon said quietly

Rhongomyniad froze up, before trying to slowly get her emotions back in check as she lightly shook her head, knowing Kinzer didn't at all mean it like he'd die
Kinzer sighed, realizing what was going on and just pulling her in so she could get her thoughts straight.
"I... I'm sorry for not knowing how you can help... i guess I'm just... on edge..." Raviathon said quietly
"Which is completely understandable, Raviathon, I'm on edge as well..." Gabriel said, nodding. "I don't blame you..."

Kinzer sighed, realizing what was going on and just pulling her in so she could get her thoughts straight.

"Which is completely understandable, Raviathon, I'm on edge as well..." Gabriel said, nodding. "I don't blame you..."
"...Please don't let it happen now... please..." Rhongomyniad murmured

"Thanks... really, I don't know how I could handle this without... y- someone to be here like this..." Raviathon murmured

"...Please don't let it happen now... please..." Rhongomyniad murmured
"Nothing is going to happen, Rhongomyniad, that's not what I meant and you know it..." Kinzer said.
"Thanks... really, I don't know how I could handle this without... y- someone to be here like this..." Raviathon murmured
Gabriel smiled, wrapping her arms around Raviathon. "Don't sweat it... I'll always be here for you, alright...? Just say the word and I'll help..."

"Nothing is going to happen, Rhongomyniad, that's not what I meant and you know it..." Kinzer said.

Gabriel smiled, wrapping her arms around Raviathon. "Don't sweat it... I'll always be here for you, alright...? Just say the word and I'll help..."
"Y-yeah... hooo..." Rhongomyniad began breathing in and out deeply, clinging to Kinzer at this point

"Yeah, thanks, so do you think you can help in a way that doesn't put me to sleep?" Raviathon asked, calming down slowly

"Y-yeah... hooo..." Rhongomyniad began breathing in and out deeply, clinging to Kinzer at this point
Kinzer let her do so, just sighing as he wrapped his arm around her. "Probably shouldn't have said anything..."
"Yeah, thanks, so do you think you can help in a way that doesn't put me to sleep?" Raviathon asked, calming down slowly
"Well, I can't use to much magic or else we'll be noticed, so... I guess we can just sit here together and... relax for the ride. If you want to, that is. You haven't had much time to really take it easy..." Gabriel offered.

Back