• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(I'll have Tokugawa say something when I figure out what to have him say.)
(Kewl kewl lol)

“It’s…more complicated than it looks, Okita. Least from what I remember.” David said.

“But Yharon’s right, we ain’t all fitting in one car. We’d need…something bigger if we’re taking the road.” David said, scratching his head.

Masayoshi thought for a moment, before speaking up.

“…Perhaps we could see if there are any train stations nearby. A train would fit all of us, and none of us would need to drive, in that case.” She suggested.

"Trains?" Okita said, shuddering a bit. The thought of the Lostbelt she originated from surfaced in her mind, causing her to visibly cringe before she shook her head. "I... guess that's a viable option, yes..."

"I'll see if I can locate one in our area and get tickets. Shouldn't take to long." Road said.

"Trains, huh? Heh, and here I haven't even been in a regular car before.." Kiara murmured jokingly, scratching the back of her head.

"Same, babe, it's not that big of a deal." Rory said with a shrug.

“…So used to flying everywhere, forgot how…complicated travel in the real world is.” David said, chuckling.

“…Surprised to hear ya never been in a car though, Rory. Your folks never…drove to get supplies or anything?” He asked, glancing at her. He hesitated for a moment, hoping he wasn’t bringing up any unpleasant memories for her.

Rory flinched the tiniest bit, before speaking.

"Well... We couldn't afford a car with the money we had. So, whenever we needed something, my uh... my dad would usually send me off to the city to get whatever we needed with the money he lent me." She explained, "We couldn't really afford to pay for uh... stuff like car insurance and what-not. Didn't even have a TV."

"Well... We couldn't afford a car with the money we had. So, whenever we needed something, my uh... my dad would usually send me off to the city to get whatever we needed with the money he lent me." She explained, "We couldn't really afford to pay for uh... stuff like car insurance and what-not. Didn't even have a TV."
(Latam moment)

“…Guess that makes sense. Like ya said, it ain’t a big deal, was just curious, ya know?” David said, rubbing his neck. He noticed Rory’s brief hesitation, deciding not to linger on the subject of her past much longer.

“…Guess this is Kiara’s first time seeing the world we…grew up in, I guess. What do ya think of it so far?” He asked, glancing at the woman.

"That's... ahem, interesting enough, I suppose," Okita said as Road spoke up.

"Well, I found a cheap train station not too far from here... Hopefully, they'll let all of us in." Road said, sighing.

"Thank you, Road..." Gabriel said, rubbing her forehead.

"Well, other than the skin on our backs, probably not, unless any of you want to bring anything else..." Road said.

Okita thought for a moment, before shaking her head. She looked down at the feather bracelet that Ythala had given her, before shaking her head. No turning back now. She breathed out, remaining silent.

Kinzer turned to Rhongomyniad, "You good?"

David glanced at Rhongomyniad for a moment, before breathing out.

“Forgot that some of the…others had connections to the real world. Guess it ain’t only us humans who suffered...” He thought to himself.

Lance glanced down at his glove, feeling Metatron's presence within his hands.

“How are you feeling, my friend?” Lance asked telepathically. He remembered what the angel had said about his mission, his eyes narrowing in slight worry as he wondered how Metatron felt about being in the real world.

"I watched humanity for a very long time, long as I don't get attached, I should be fine..." Rhongomyniad said, visibly thankful for Kinzer's concern
"Alright, good," Kinzer said, placing his hand on Rhongomnyiad's shoulder as he turned to Road.
Lance stared at his gloves for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...Let me know if...I can be of assistance...in any way." He muttered telepathically.

"...I...do not want you to suffer in silence."
"Alright, Lance... Thank you." Metatron said, still rather silent, but if Lance were to listen closely, he could tell the Seraph was more than grateful.

Around 20 minutes later... (Cause we ain't narrating all that.)

The train station came within sight, quite far away from the actual bordet of Canada, but, it would get them into the country all the same. There didn't seem to be many people looking to take the train, around this time, most people took cars and the like, or took more advanced trains. The conductor of the train leaned against the outer walls of the enormous vehicle, bored out of his mind, no people, no tickets to sell, a work day filled with silence and boredom.

"Maybe I should consider a career change..." The man whispered to himself as he sighed.

As Jack and David were the first two to step forward, the conductor instantly noticed them, and as he did, his eyes widened.

"Well, hey there! You folks looking for a ride?" He asked. His boredom seemed cured after finally meeting, well... anybody, during this painfully slow day.

The conductor nodded, "Heck yeah I'm selling tickets! Just a seat for you and the missus, or for uh... all of your... peculiar friend group?" The man asked as he glanced at the rest of the group.

"Quite the bundle of characters, I'd say..." He then proceeded to say.

"H-Hi...." Kiara whispered nervously, holding her breath.

"That's not tr-" Okita was about to speak before Rory cut her off before she could complete her sentence.

"Mind getting this over with? Kinda got a baby in hand here and I'd rather get him in a place other than my arms." Rory said, grunting a bit at Okita nearly blowing their cover.

"Y-Yeah... Right! Uh, look, it's a pretty slow day... So, honestly, I can just give you all a quick ride down to the edge of the border for free." The conductor said, "Can't go any further for free, though."

Back