• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Naw, it's fine, Yoshi. I should probably get used to all you guys who can teleport and stuff." Kiara said with a chuckle, scratching the back of her head.
"I'll try to make it easier for you regardless, I sometimes forget how jarring it is to have someone...appear like that." She said, a soft chuckle escaping her lips.

"...By the by, whatever workouts you've been doing are doing wonders for your legs. They look quite stunning!" Masayoshi said, flashing her a smile.

"Hehe, thanks...! Rory won't admit it, but she has rather um... "particular tastes", so I try to keep my thighs and my glutes thick, if yknow what I mean..." Kiara said jokingly, right as Gabriel teleported herself, Jack, and Raviathon into the room.

"Oh. Y-Yeah, yeah, Rory should be here any second now! She can probably feel that something's about to go down. Should be the same for everyone else, hopefully, I uh... didn't do a really good job at gathering everyone as asked, so I hope they keep their senses sharp..." Kiara said with a nervous chuckle.

"I hope so..." Masayoshi said thoughtfully. Gingerly, she began to levitate into the air, crossing her legs as she waited for the others to arrive.

Meanwhile.

After his talk with Rio, Lance returned to his room, working through another arduous set of exercises. After completing the final set Metatron had assigned him, he collapsed onto the wall, breathing heavily.

"...My...these never seem to get easier..." Lance muttered. He conjured a small bottle of water, levitating it to his mouth before taking a deep gulp.

"...I do hope Kiara isn't training herself too hard again..." Lance thought. He continued to lean against the wall, seemingly unaware of the groups impending departure.

Ythala had stayed by Okita's side, not wanting to be without her fiancée, even after their talk had ended. Her wings gently flapped on her back as she hovered beside Okita, gently strumming the strings of her golden harp, the beautiful, yet simple melody echoing across their small dimension

Rhongomyniad looked over at Kinzer and breathed out "shouldn't we move...?" She asked

Yharon's movement to the room was swift, he seemed to be wasting no time in coming over while Terevion seemed to arrive almost immediately after the God-King

Imperius was there next, clearly having been training a ton but not tired in the slightest

Rory breathed out, her nose scrunching up.

"Ugh..." She grumbled to herself, sensing the dysphoria, the danger in the air instinctively. She could tell something big was about to go down, gently cradling her son, Rio, in her arms. She breathed out, shaking her head. She glanced down at her son.

"It'll be alright... Alright... I'll protect him..." She thought to herself, before breathing out, focusing. Silver Aura began to emanate from her body gently, her thoughts making it take shape. Rio began to float in the air as her Silver Aura took physical form.

"This should be fine..." She murmured, forming one of these child carrier backpacks on her front. Swiftly, the Silver Aura followed Rory's will without her having to command it, placing the boy in the carrier. Rio faced outward as he was strapped to his mother's chest, squirming around.

"Look, this is for your own safety, alright...? I most definitely am not leaving you alone to wonder this place alone, not in a million years..." Rory said, "This is all for your own safety, alright?"

Rio still seemed quite annoyed, but, he adjusted, crossing his arms and pouting. Rory proceeded to sigh and say; "Just breathe, Rory... Just breathe..."

She was swift in getting to the source of the dysphoria she felt, the wrestling arena, her footsteps making no sound. Almost immediately, the scenery annoyed both Rory and Rio, the boy seeming to immediately dislike wrestling as much as his mother who had strapped him to her front.
After his talk with Rio, Lance returned to his room, working through another arduous set of exercises. After completing the final set Metatron had assigned him, he collapsed onto the wall, breathing heavily.

"...My...these never seem to get easier..." Lance muttered. He conjured a small bottle of water, levitating it to his mouth before taking a deep gulp.

"...I do hope Kiara isn't training herself too hard again..." Lance thought. He continued to lean against the wall, seemingly unaware of the groups impending departure.
"Lance, that's enough training for now. We're moving out." Metatron said, interrupting his exercise.
Ythala had stayed by Okita's side, not wanting to be without her fiancée, even after their talk had ended. Her wings gently flapped on her back as she hovered beside Okita, gently strumming the strings of her golden harp, the beautiful, yet simple melody echoing across their small dimension
Okita flinched, ".....Ythala I... um..." She immediately sensed the unease in the air, but, that wasn't why she seemed out of it.

"I believe... it's time that I go." She said, hesitation in her voice. She didn't want to leave Ythala's side, but, she knew that there was no choice, unless she made the rash decision to suggest Ythala join her.
Rhongomyniad looked over at Kinzer and breathed out "shouldn't we move...?" She asked
Kinzer sighed, "Haa... Already on it." He said as he put on his robes, tapping his staff on the ground and teleporting both of them to the group.

"Like mother like son I guess..." David thought, glancing at Rio's visible annoyance as they walked into the ring. He shook his head, chuckling softly to himself.

"...Guess I can cross out trying to introduce the kid to Pro-Wrestling." He thought.
"Lance, that's enough training for now. We're moving out." Metatron said, interrupting his exercise.
Lance glanced at Metatron, his eyes widening in surprise.

"I...suppose our brief respite is over..." He said. Quickly, he changed out of his workout attire, summoning a towel to wipe the sweat from his brow and chest. Throwing on his black suit and shoes, he smoothed the wrinkles out of his clothes with telekinesis, before glancing back at Metatron.

"...I assume you are ready?" He asked.
Okita flinched, ".....Ythala I... um..." She immediately sensed the unease in the air, but, that wasn't why she seemed out of it.

"I believe... it's time that I go." She said, hesitation in her voice. She didn't want to leave Ythala's side, but, she knew that there was no choice, unless she made the rash decision to suggest Ythala join her.

Ythala froze, her fingers hovering over the strings of her harp, the beautiful melody fading into the wind. For a few, long moments, she said nothing, before slowly wrapping her hands around Okita's shoulders, pulling her into an embrace.

"….I understand…" She said softly. She blinked, stemming the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"…P-promise me…promise me…that you'll return…please." Ythala said quietly, her voice shaking audibly.

Rio continued to squirm in his binds for a few moments before ceasing, just groaning while Rory sighed. Kiara waved at them and smiled, Rory doing the same back as she was distracted from her immense annoyance at the time, with Rio still seeming rather focused on how much he hated this place.
Lance glanced at Metatron, his eyes widening in surprise.

"I...suppose our brief respite is over..." He said. Quickly, he changed out of his workout attire, summoning a towel to wipe the sweat from his brow and chest. Throwing on his black suit and shoes, he smoothed the wrinkles out of his clothes with telekinesis, before glancing back at Metatron.

"...I assume you are ready?" He asked.
"If I wasn't ready, I wouldn't have interrupted you." Metatron said, shifting into Weapon Form as he once again became Lance's hands.
Ythala froze, her fingers hovering over the strings of her harp, the beautiful melody fading into the wind. For a few, long moments, she said nothing, before slowly wrapping her hands around Okita's shoulders, pulling her into an embrace.

"….I understand…" She said softly. She blinked, stemming the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"…P-promise me…promise me…that you'll return…please." Ythala said quietly, her voice shaking audibly.
Okita embraced Ythala back, gently running her hand through the woman's hair. "I promise, Ythala... I promise."

Okita embraced Ythala back, gently running her hand through the woman's hair. "I promise, Ythala... I promise."
"I-I…I can't l-live… can't l-live w-without y-you…O-Okita…" Ythala said softly, tears slowly falling from her cheeks.

"I…l-love y-you…s-so…s-so m-much." She murmured. She buried her face into the fabric of Okita's clothing, choking back a sob as she felt the woman's hand run across her hair.

"If I wasn't ready, I wouldn't have interrupted you." Metatron said, shifting into Weapon Form as he once again became Lance's hands.
Lance nodded, using his newfound fingers to adjust his coat to his liking. He felt the familiar feeling of Metatron's power coursing through his palms, the almost electrifying sensation causing the man to shudder slightly.

"…Thank you, Metatron. Let us be off, then." He said. Waving his newfound hands in the air, he teleported, reappearing in a puff of smoke a few feet away from the group.

Cullthane sighed and transformed into Weapon form and teleported over to Gabriel as Raviathon breathed out
Gabriel grabbed Cullthane almost as if on instinct as he teleported over to her, not having noticed she did so until only a few moments later as she shook her head.
"I-I…I can't l-live… can't l-live w-without y-you…O-Okita…" Ythala said softly, tears slowly falling from her cheeks.

"I…l-love y-you…s-so…s-so m-much." She murmured. She buried her face into the fabric of Okita's clothing, choking back a sob as she felt the woman's hand run across her hair.
"Ythala, listen to me... I promise that I will return to you, no matter what, my love... You've nothing to fear..." Okita assured her, her embrace tightening.

"I love you, my shining star... And I vow that I will once again be in your embrace. Erase your fears..."
Lance nodded, using his newfound fingers to adjust his coat to his liking. He felt the familiar feeling of Metatron's power coursing through his palms, the almost electrifying sensation causing the man to shudder slightly.

"…Thank you, Metatron. Let us be off, then." He said. Waving his newfound hands in the air, he teleported, reappearing in a puff of smoke a few feet away from the group.
"Wha- Oh, it's just Lance..." Kiara jumped up once more as Lance teleported, shaking her head as she and Rory were knocked out of their exchange of loving gazes. "Can literally everyone teleport...?" She whispered to herself.

"Wha- Oh, it's just Lance..." Kiara jumped up once more as Lance teleported, shaking her head as she and Rory were knocked out of their exchange of loving gazes. "Can literally everyone teleport...?" She whispered to herself.
Lance glanced at Kiara, chuckling softly.

"...Oh! My apologies, Kiara. I must admit I enjoy making an entrance." He said.

"Ythala, listen to me... I promise that I will return to you, no matter what, my love... You've nothing to fear..." Okita assured her, her embrace tightening.

"I love you, my shining star... And I vow that I will once again be in your embrace. Erase your fears..."
Ythala continued to embrace Okita for a few, long moments, her slender arms wrapped tightly around her lover's neck. She tried to think of something, anything she could say to keep this woman in her embrace, to stop her from leaving like so many others.

"...." Ythala said nothing for a long while, simply sobbing into her shirt. Yet eventually...her grip loosened, the angel's arms gradually returning to her side, still partially clutching the golden harp she had played for her lover.

"...Stay safe...my gentle sword...my arms grow cold without your warmth..." Ythala said quietly. She tried to put on a brave face, forcing herself to believe Okita's words, though her eyes revealed the fear still burning in her heart.

Lance glanced at Kiara, chuckling softly.

"...Oh! My apologies, Kiara. I must admit I enjoy making an entrance." He said.
"It's fine, I'm just uh... on edge." Kiara said, "Really gotta get used to people popping up outta nowhere again..."
Ythala continued to embrace Okita for a few, long moments, her slender arms wrapped tightly around her lover's neck. She tried to think of something, anything she could say to keep this woman in her embrace, to stop her from leaving like so many others.

"...." Ythala said nothing for a long while, simply sobbing into her shirt. Yet eventually...her grip loosened, the angel's arms gradually returning to her side, still partially clutching the golden harp she had played for her lover.

"...Stay safe...my gentle sword...my arms grow cold without your warmth..." Ythala said quietly. She tried to put on a brave face, forcing herself to believe Okita's words, though her eyes revealed the fear still burning in her heart.
Slowly... Okita nodded. Gently, she would push Ythala away, standing up. She turned away, her face stern.

"I will returned, my love..."

Slowly... Okita nodded. Gently, she would push Ythala away, standing up. She turned away, her face stern.

"I will returned, my love..."
"...I will wait for you, my love. U-until...the end of time...until you return to my arms..." Ythala said quietly. Slowly...she closed her eyes, unable to bear the sight of her lover leaving for what could be the final time.

"It's fine, I'm just uh... on edge." Kiara said, "Really gotta get used to people popping up outta nowhere again..."
Lance nodded in understanding.

"...That's...understandable Kiara. The current situation is rather...tense." Lance said quietly.

"Please...don't hesitate to talk to anyone of us if you ever feel overwhelmed..." He said. David glanced over at the two, silently nodding in agreement.

Okita was swift to locate the group as she begrudgingly departed from her lover's embrace, gripping her sword silently.

"Guess that's everyone..." Rory murmured.
Lance nodded in understanding.

"...That's...understandable Kiara. The current situation is rather...tense." Lance said quietly.

"Please...don't hesitate to talk to anyone of us if you ever feel overwhelmed..." He said. David glanced over at the two, silently nodding in agreement.
"I uh... I will, Lance. Thanks." Kiara said, looking away as she just scratched the back of her head.

"I'll explain on the way," Suddenly, Road appeared out of nowhere, waving her hand throughout the air. "With how little time we already have, it'd be inefficient to try explaining while sitting around..."

A large door, akin to the one they'd entered the stronghold in, appeared in the center of the wrestling wring. "So, we'll talk as we move."

"...I'm guessing Ythala and Tokugawa are staying here? They ain't really the fighting type." David said. He began to walk forward, moving up to the door Road had summoned.

Masayoshi breathed out, inwardly wishing they could've gotten more information while they were still inside the relative safety of the base.

"...I suppose that's my fault...I should have questioned Road more before going off to train..." Masayoshi thought to herself. She shook her head, silently hovering closer to the door.

Okita was silent, simply walking through the door. Rory and Kiara followed, immediately opting to stick closer to each other as they walked, with Kiara purposely standing nearly shoulder-to-shoulder with Rory. Gabriel gripped Cullthane tightly as she moved, trembling a bit before shaking her head. Metatron was silent, seeing no reason to speak or do anything as he just let Lance operate him in Weapon Form.

As the group entered the door, they found it to be extremely similar to the pathway they took to enter Road's stronghold, the path being one of the branches of Fantasy Tree Eden, and the scenery being akin to the expanse of space, color and light flashing around.

"Ythala? Are you here?" Tokugawa's voice emanated throughout the dimension. He figured that Ythala would be in here, with the abundance of stars and the like.

"Ythala? Are you here?" Tokugawa's voice emanated throughout the dimension. He figured that Ythala would be in here, with the abundance of stars and the like.
Ythala was lying on the grass, her eyes still swollen from her tears. Her mind spiraled with thoughts of Okita, her heart pounding in her chest. The worry was almost enough to drive the woman mad, her thin body trembling violently as she stared into the sky.

Mercifully, her thoughts were interrupted by Tokugawa’s words, inadvertently stopping her from spiraling further into despair. Slowly, she stood up, her wings flapping gently on her back.

“T-Tokugawa…?” Yhthala called out, her voice cracking audibly.

Okita was silent, simply walking through the door. Rory and Kiara followed, immediately opting to stick closer to each other as they walked, with Kiara purposely standing nearly shoulder-to-shoulder with Rory. Gabriel gripped Cullthane tightly as she moved, trembling a bit before shaking her head. Metatron was silent, seeing no reason to speak or do anything as he just let Lance operate him in Weapon Form.

As the group entered the door, they found it to be extremely similar to the pathway they took to enter Road's stronghold, the path being one of the branches of Fantasy Tree Eden, and the scenery being akin to the expanse of space, color and light flashing around.
David entered the door behind the group, his muscles visibly tensing, his gaze fixed on the massive fantasy tree before them.

Lance walked along with the group, his eyes widening slightly as he observed the expanse of colors and light.

“I suppose this path is rather pretty, if nothing else…” Lance thought.

Masayoshi breathed out a soft sigh, floating next to David as they walked.

“…Now that we’re on the move, can you explain what exactly that place was? Specifically, the endless hallway of doors…” Masayoshi asked, glancing at Road.

Ythala was lying on the grass, her eyes still swollen from her tears. Her mind spiraled with thoughts of Okita, her heart pounding in her chest. The worry was almost enough to drive the woman mad, her thin body trembling violently as she stared into the sky.

Mercifully, her thoughts were interrupted by Tokugawa’s words, inadvertently stopping her from spiraling further into despair. Slowly, she stood up, her wings flapping gently on her back.

“T-Tokugawa…?” Yhthala called out, her voice cracking audibly.
"Y-Yes, it's me, Ythala. I wanted to see how you were doing... Have you been crying?" Tokugawa asked as he followed the sound of her voice.
David entered the door behind the group, his muscles visibly tensing, his gaze fixed on the massive fantasy tree before them.

Lance walked along with the group, his eyes widening slightly as he observed the expanse of colors and light.

“I suppose this path is rather pretty, if nothing else…” Lance thought.

Masayoshi breathed out a soft sigh, floating next to David as they walked.

“…Now that we’re on the move, can you explain what exactly that place was? Specifically, the endless hallway of doors…” Masayoshi asked, glancing at Road.
"Space-Time Magic..." Road explained, her tone blunt. "I can connect to parallel timelines through the punching a hole in space-time and creating a door to tether a portal. I made a stronghold filled with doors so you could all recuperate and train."

Last edited:
"Y-Yes, it's me, Ythala. I wanted to see how you were doing... Have you been crying?" Tokugawa asked as he followed the sound of her voice.
Ythala hesitated for a moment, before slowly shaking her head, wiping her eyes with the back of her palm. Gently she flapped her wings, flying into the air to allow Tokugawa to find her.

"I-..I'm alright, Tokugawa. I...I'm just...worried about her." She said softly. In truth, she had cried numerous times that day, but she didn't want to delve into the talk she had with Okita, nor her nostalgia at seeing the stars within this dimension.

"Space-Time Magic..." Road explained, her tone blunt. "I can connect to parallel timelines through the punching a hole in space-time and creating a door to tether a portal. I made a stronghold filled with doors so you could all recuperate and train."
Masayoshi, eyes widened slightly. She regarded Road for a moment, before nodding.

"...So were those timelines...of a similar nature to the Lostbelts we visited earlier?" She asked.

Ythala hesitated for a moment, before slowly shaking her head, wiping her eyes with the back of her palm. Gently she flapped her wings, flying into the air to allow Tokugawa to find her.

"I-..I'm alright, Tokugawa. I...I'm just...worried about her." She said softly. In truth, she had cried numerous times that day, but she didn't want to delve into the talk she had with Okita, nor her nostalgia at seeing the stars within this dimension.
"No, you're not alright, Ythala. If you need to vent, do so. After all I've done, I owe that much..." Tokugawa said as he stood next to her, "Tell me of you're worries."

Masayoshi, eyes widened slightly. She regarded Road for a moment, before nodding.

"...So were those timelines...of a similar nature to the Lostbelts we visited earlier?" She asked.
"Different. They aren't artifical, their real timelines, unsustained by a Fantasy Tree." Road explained.

"No, you're not alright, Ythala. If you need to vent, do so. After all I've done, I owe that much..." Tokugawa said as he stood next to her, "Tell me of you're worries."
Ythala said nothing for a moment, before slowly taking a breath, her feet hovering a few feet from the ground.

"...D-do...d-do y-you t-think t-they...t-they c-can win...Tokugawa?" She asked softly.

"...D-do...d-do y-you t-think...s-she...s-she will..." Ythala trailed off, taking another shaky breath.

"C-come b-back...f-for...f-for me...?" Ythala murmured.

"Different. They aren't artifical, their real timelines, unsustained by a Fantasy Tree." Road explained.
Masayoshi considered this for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"So...where you're taking us...will it be another one of these timelines?" She asked.

Ythala said nothing for a moment, before slowly taking a breath, her feet hovering a few feet from the ground.

"...D-do...d-do y-you t-think t-they...t-they c-can win...Tokugawa?" She asked softly.

"...D-do...d-do y-you t-think...s-she...s-she will..." Ythala trailed off, taking another shaky breath.

"C-come b-back...f-for...f-for me...?" Ythala murmured.
"........."

Tokugawa remained silent for a few moments, before breathing out. "Would you like the objective answer...? Or the... sugarcoated one?"
Masayoshi considered this for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"So...where you're taking us...will it be another one of these timelines?" She asked.
Road turned back, glancing at Masayoshi. She then asked:

"I assume your all humans from the version of Earth that The Ultimate Evil destroyed yes? Most of you, anyway."

Rory and Kiara froze for a moment, while Okita seemed more confused than anything.

"Ultimate Evil...?" She thought, "And... what's this about Earth being destroyed?"

Back