• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David’s knee stood firm, the man not buckling even when exposed to such an intense impact. However…Griffin could hear an audible creaking noise come from David’s leg, the fibula cracking slightly from the blow.

“…That was a pretty solid kick Grue! Didn’t think you had it in you!” David said. He dropped his leg to the ground, gently rubbing the area that Griffin had kicked with his palm. It wasn’t anywhere near a severe wound, but he hadn’t expected him to be able to get past his hardened bone like that.

“Let’s call it a draw for now, alright? Rhongo will get annoyed if I come to her for healing twice in one day.” David said. He flexed his leg, his body slowly repairing the cracks within his leg.

(Me when the fight that's been going on for over a week finally ends:
meeting-bored.gif

(I've gotten the A-Okay to continue the story from everyone else in Discord, so, on we go.)

Kiara eventually finished her workout, wiping a lot of sweat from her brow. In fact, there was a lot of sweat on the ground as well. And on the weights as well. She estimated she'd been going for about... 25-30 minutes.

"Must've... gone through... haaa... a couple weight racks..." She said as she stood up straight, breathing in. Kiara tightened her chest, steam beginning to rise from her body as the sweat evaporated. She shook her head. "I... wonder how everyone else is doing... how Rio is doing..."

"Their doing fine."

Kiara leapt up instinctively, her guard raising itself as she got into a stance as she prepared to fight the unfamiliar voice. Or well, it wasn't unfamiliar...

"Oh... you..." Kiara said, staring down Road Moah Kamelot. "What do you want...?"

"No need for hostilities." Road said, just staring at Kiara. "I only want to talk. Not to fight. You can trust me."

"Alright... Just... don't startle me like that, alright...? I barely know you, and your one of..." Kiara breathed out, shaking her head as she lowered her stance.

"Adam's creations, right? I know, scary. But I'm trustworthy. I got you all here safely, and I'll get you out... as safely as possible." Road promised, breathing out.

"Alright... Alright, that's uh... Relatively comforting... I guess..." Kiara murmured, "Ignoring that... Why exactly are you uh... here? To be completely honest, your the last person I would expect to ever want to come directly talk to me. We've never even exchanged words before this..."

"I simply need you to gather your comrades. I believe you've had more than enough time to recover and train from your previous battle with the Poison Dragon, so, it's time we start moving." Road said sternly, as Kiara nodded.

"Alright... Makes sense. Why me, though? Couldn't you have asked somebody else with like... telepathy or whatever?" Kiara asked.

"You were the closest. Plus, I wanted to build some trust between us. To show that despite my nature, I don't plan to betray or harm you of my own will." Road explained, as Kiara would nod once more.

"That's... awfully considerate of you." Kiara said, before shaking her head. "I'll go gather everyone, R... Ro... What's your name again?"

"Road. Road Kamelot." Road said.

"Alright...! I'll remember it then, Road." Kiara said, before beginning to walk. "Thanks for the talk, I guess."

"Your very welcome, Kiara Akari." Road said, before seemingly disappearing in a cloud of black smoke. Kiara turned back only to see that Road was gone, but then shrugged as she first went to see how David and Grue were doing, and if they'd finished their spar.

David was still within the arena that he and Gru had fought inside. Having recently declared the fight a draw, David had simply sat on the ground, silently mulling over his spar with the man.

"...I still need more practice setting up my throws. Raiden's technique was a step in the right direction...but they still ain't landing on really slippery guys, like Grue or Kiara..." David thought. He folded his arms, deep in thought. His body continued to work subconsciously, his bones repairing and strengthening themselves as it processed the information it had gained from his last two spars. If one would look closely at his flesh...they could see his muscles slowly writhe and mutate, his body mutating before their very eyes.

Gabriel sighed, beginning to attempt to shake Raviathon awake within her wings.

"Yo, gaybos. How was your spar?" Kiara asked as she hopped into the ring, not seeming at all surprised by David's body continuing to evolve beyond what he was a mere moment before. In a similar way, Kiara seemed far bulkier around her calf and thigh areas compared to around a half hour ago, or well, there seemed to be far more definition visible in her muscles.

Gabriel sighed, beginning to attempt to shake Raviathon awake within her wings.

"Yo, gaybos. How was your spar?" Kiara asked as she hopped into the ring, not seeming at all surprised by David's body continuing to evolve beyond what he was a mere moment before. In a similar way, Kiara seemed far bulkier around her calf and thigh areas compared to around a half hour ago, or well, there seemed to be far more definition visible in her muscles.
David smirked, glancing back at Kiara.

"Nothin' much, Grue's a slippery bastard I'll give him that much." David said, chuckling as he stood up. His gaze shifted to Kiara's legs, his eyes widening slightly.

"Hey, looks like leg day's been working out for ya!"

"Raviathon, calm down, it's alright... It's alright..." Gabriel said, keeping Raviathon curled in her wings.

"It was awesome! I think I hit like 7.... 10 million pounds? Or was it 8? I dunno, wasn't keeping track, but probably somewhere between 7 and 10." Kiara said, glancing at Cullthane. His presence seemed to unnerve her a bit, but she just shook her head and turned away. Her nervousness was immediately erased by Grue's comment, as she chuckled thoroughly.

"Is it... is Adam here...?!" Raviathon murmured, panick rising in her throat, the softness of Gabriel's wings surprising her but her fear stopping her from showing it

Cullthane slowly blinked at Kiara, he sensed her unease, but didn't do anything to increase or lessen it as he watched

Last edited:
"Raviathon, calm down, it's alright... It's alright..." Gabriel said, keeping Raviathon curled in her wings.

"It was awesome! I think I hit like 7.... 10 million pounds? Or was it 8? I dunno, wasn't keeping track, but probably somewhere between 7 and 10." Kiara said, glancing at Cullthane. His presence seemed to unnerve her a bit, but she just shook her head and turned away. Her nervousness was immediately erased by Grue's comment, as she chuckled thoroughly.
"what?, well for your question it was better than ours, yes, if it wasn't for how good I'm dodged, I'd probably be a corpse like 10 years ago" Grue said without understanding the first thing she said after you and before How was the spar?
"Damn Kiara, no wonder ya got tree trunks for legs. I should've been training wherever ya were." David said, chuckling.

"And hey, don't sell yourself short Grue, ya weren't half bad out there." David said. He raised his hand, slapping him playfully on the back.

"Is it... is Adam here...?!" Raviathon murmured, panick rising in her throat, the softness of Gabriel's wings surprising her but her fear stopping her from showing it
"He's not here, Raviathon! He's not here... Your safe..." Gabriel assured her, pulling her in for a hug.
"Damn Kiara, no wonder ya got tree trunks for legs. I should've been training wherever ya were." David said, chuckling.

"And hey, don't sell yourself short Grue, ya weren't half bad out there." David said. He raised his hand, slapping him playfully on the back.
"Well, Rory likes em' thick, so I gotta stay in shape in case she's ever looking for another kid, yknow?" Kiara said jokingly, shaking her head.

"Though seriously, mind contacting your wife, David? Road uh... came to me and told me that she wants us to gather so we can start moving, and I know you and Masayoshi have a telepathic link and shit." Kiara explained.

"Well, Rory likes em' thick, so I gotta stay in shape in case she's ever looking for another kid, yknow?" Kiara said jokingly, shaking her head.

"Though seriously, mind contacting your wife, David? Road uh... came to me and told me that she wants us to gather so we can start moving, and I know you and Masayoshi have a telepathic link and shit." Kiara explained.
The smile on David's face slowly faded. He nodded at Kiara, breathing out.

"...Guess it's that time then. Give me a second." David said.

Masayoshi was within one of the seemingly infinite rooms within the hallway, deep in thought. She had chosen a rather elaborate library for her training, books about various magical subjects stretching all the way up to the ceiling. It could hardly be compared to Cullthane's expansive literature, but it was helpful nonetheless, Masayoshi referencing the books periodically as she read through the scroll Cullthane had lent her.

"...So that's it...If I refine my magic a bit...I should be able to control the fluidity of the water more freely..." She muttered to herself. She was shocked out of her thoughts, suddenly, when she heard a familiar chime within her mind, akin to an old-fashioned telephone. She straightened in her chair, a small smile appearing on her lips.

"....Hello honey. Do you need something?" She thought, accepting his telepathic connection. A small smile almost appeared on David's face, his mood visibly brightening as he heard her voice.

"...We're getting the gang together. It's time we get movin' Yoshi." David thought.

"...A pity, I was rather enjoying these doorways..." Masayoshi said, breathing out. She stood up, grabbing Cullthane's scroll, alongside a few other useful books, before teleporting them into her pocket dimension.

"I'm sure we can find someplace like this over in the Dream World. Heck...maybe we could even make one! I'm sure you and your council could think of somethin." David thought, his smile growing.

"...Heh, fair enough. Give me a moment, I'll be right over." Masayoshi said. A few moments later, she appeared inside the arena, landing gracefully on David's shoulder. She glanced at Cullthane and Kiara, giving them a friendly wave.

"Woah-" Kiara jumped up slightly as Masayoshi appeared, not expecting her to appear immediately. But then remembered that more than half of the group could teleport, and simply laughed away her shock.
"C-can you though..." Raviathon paused, before murmuring "th-thank you..."
Gabriel just breathed out, shaking her head. She lowered Raviathon to the ground.

"I can sense what's going on from here... We've gotta group up with everyone else." Gabriel murmured, before turning to Jack.

@Oliver_de_jesus "That's enough training, Jack. Time to move!" Gabriel shouted over to him.

"Woah-" Kiara jumped up slightly as Masayoshi appeared, not expecting her to appear immediately. But then remembered that more than half of the group could teleport, and simply laughed away her shock.
Masayoshi chuckled, shaking her head apologetically.

"Sorry Kiara. I should really remember to teleport less...abruptly." She said. She hopped off of David's shoulder, smoothing her dress with her hands.

Gabriel just breathed out, shaking her head. She lowered Raviathon to the ground.

"I can sense what's going on from here... We've gotta group up with everyone else." Gabriel murmured, before turning to Jack.

@Oliver_de_jesus "That's enough training, Jack. Time to move!" Gabriel shouted over to him.
"Okay... thank you..." Raviathon murmured, her voice shaking as she tried to unlatch herself from Gabriel, trying to dry her tears

"okay let's go" he said ready to continue
"Okay... thank you..." Raviathon murmured, her voice shaking as she tried to unlatch herself from Gabriel, trying to dry her tears
Gabriel sighed once more, moving one of her wings to Jack and scooping him over. "I'll teleport us all there."
Masayoshi chuckled, shaking her head apologetically.

"Sorry Kiara. I should really remember to teleport less...abruptly." She said. She hopped off of David's shoulder, smoothing her dress with her hands.
"Naw, it's fine, Yoshi. I should probably get used to all you guys who can teleport and stuff." Kiara said with a chuckle, scratching the back of her head.

Back