• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"What was that...? I couldn't hear you..." Okita whispered.
Ythala was practically hypnotized, an intense blush spreading across her face. In her desperation, she had inadvertently amplified her own senses, Okita's every action being multiplied a hundredfold by Ythala's own body. Just the gentle sound of Okita's words, the soft wafting of her breathing, the gentle caress of her touch...was enough to send Ythala into a state of complete pleasure and delight. It was clear she was completely under Okita's command at this point, hanging onto her every word with little regard for anything else.

"...P-p-please!" Ythala squeaked out.

"...P-please, permit me to kiss you!" She squeaked again, begging to be let just a little bit closer to the woman.

Kiara shrugged, turning away. "Alright, then. You ladies have fun now!"
David shook his head, chuckling a bit.

"Heh, you to Kiara." David said. He waved at her, before glancing back at Grue.

"...Ready when ya are. I'm open to fighting wherever." He said to the man.

Raviathon borderline collapsed into it, breathing heavily
Gabriel wrapped Raviathon in it like a cocoon, just breathing out in worry.
Ythala was practically hypnotized, an intense blush spreading across her face. In her desperation, she had inadvertently amplified her own senses, Okita's every action being multiplied a hundredfold by Ythala's own body. Just the gentle sound of Okita's words, the soft wafting of her breathing, the gentle caress of her touch...was enough to send Ythala into a state of complete pleasure and delight. It was clear she was completely under Okita's command at this point, hanging onto her every word with little regard for anything else.

"...P-p-please!" Ythala squeaked out.

"...P-please, permit me to kiss you!" She squeaked again, begging to be let just a little bit closer to the woman.
Okita chuckled, "That's a good girl, Ythala..." She said, before pursing her lips lightly. "Now come get you're reward for being so obedient...~"

Okita chuckled, "That's a good girl, Ythala..." She said, before pursing her lips lightly. "Now come get you're reward for being so obedient...~"
Ythala didn't hesitate. The moment the words crossed her lover's lips, she threw herself forward, burying her face into Okita's. Their mouths immediately connected, Ythala sloppily pressing her moist, soft lips and tongue onto Okita's. A hurricane of pleasure coursed through the small angel's body, the woman letting out a moan of sheer delight after finally being able to satisfy her urges for so long. Her previous restraint created a nearly insatiable need within her, one that she intended to satisfy as much as she could.

Last edited:
Gabriel could feel Raviathon's own wings sprout, the second-youngest Archangel just trembling in the cocoon-hammock-thing, if Gabriel's wings were sensitive enough they could feel the ever-present wounds on Raviathon's wings
Gabriel sighed, her wings morphing their shape to suit Raviathon as the Archangel sprouted out her wings. "Are you comfortable...?" She asked Raviathon.
Ythala didn't hesitate. The moment the words crossed her lover's lips, she threw herself forward, burying her face into Okita's. Their mouths immediately connected, Ythala sloppily pressing her moist, soft lips and tongue onto Okita's. A hurricane of pleasure coursed through the small angel's body, the woman letting out a moan of sheer delight after finally being able to satisfy her urges for so long. Her previous restraint created a nearly insatiable need within her, one that she intended to satisfy as much as she could.
Okita returned the kiss passionately, wrapping her arms around Ythala as she wrapped her tongue around Ythala's, pressing them together. Okita held this kiss for a few seconds before forcefully pulling away, licking up a mixture of both hers and Ythala's saliva from her lips.

"Now now, don't be greedy, Ythala... That's naughty..." Okita murmured, propping Ythala up onto her knee.

(Poke.)
Gabriel could feel Raviathon's own wings sprout, the second-youngest Archangel just trembling in the cocoon-hammock-thing, if Gabriel's wings were sensitive enough they could feel the ever-present wounds on Raviathon's wings
(Poke.)

Okita returned the kiss passionately, wrapping her arms around Ythala as she wrapped her tongue around Ythala's, pressing them together. Okita held this kiss for a few seconds before forcefully pulling away, licking up a mixture of both hers and Ythala's saliva from her lips.

"Now now, don't be greedy, Ythala... That's naughty..." Okita murmured, propping Ythala up onto her knee.
Ythala whined softly as she was pulled away from her lover, savoring the taste of Okita’s kiss on her lips. Her whole body continued to shudder for a few moments, basking in the afterglow of feeling Okita’s hands wrapped around her body.

“S-sorry, s-sorry…” Ythala murmured. Gingerly, she folded her wings inward, moving them out of the way as Okita propped her up.

Ythala whined softly as she was pulled away from her lover, savoring the taste of Okita’s kiss on her lips. Her whole body continued to shudder for a few moments, basking in the afterglow of feeling Okita’s hands wrapped around her body.

“S-sorry, s-sorry…” Ythala murmured. Gingerly, she folded her wings inward, moving them out of the way as Okita propped her up.
Okita grinned, gently grabbing Ythala's chin and tilting her head up. "My mother always taught me that when you acted naughty... you'd be punished..." She whispered, gently running her tongue up Ythala's neck and up her chin.

Okita grinned, gently grabbing Ythala's chin and tilting her head up. "My mother always taught me that when you acted naughty... you'd be punished..." She whispered, gently running her tongue up Ythala's neck and up her chin.
Ythala shivered, stifling a moan as she felt Okita's tongue against her body. Her cheeks flushed with obvious desire as she surrendered herself to Okita's touch.

"...Y-yes...I-I...n-need...p-punishment..." Ythala murmured, as if in a trance.

Ythala shivered, stifling a moan as she felt Okita's tongue against her body. Her cheeks flushed with obvious desire as she surrendered herself to Okita's touch.

"...Y-yes...I-I...n-need...p-punishment..." Ythala murmured, as if in a trance.
"Is that so...?" Okita said as her eyes met with Ythala's. She grinned once more, moving towards Ythala's ear, whispering into it seductively.

"How do you want me to punish you...?~" She asked, gently licking Ythala’s ear.

"Is that so...?" Okita said as her eyes met with Ythala's. She grinned once more, moving towards Ythala's ear, whispering into it seductively.

"How do you want me to punish you...?~" She asked, gently licking Ythala’s ear.
Ythala shivered in delight, her wings beginning to flutter excitedly on her back.

"H-however y-you want...Okita..." Ythala said softly.

"...I'm yours...forever..."

Ythala shivered in delight, her wings beginning to flutter excitedly on her back.

"H-however y-you want...Okita..." Ythala said softly.

"...I'm yours...forever..."
"Hehe..." Okita chuckled, pushing Ythala off of her. "Good girl, Ythala... We should probably stop before we... go to far." She said, dropping her "sadistic" persona.

"Hehe..." Okita chuckled, pushing Ythala off of her. "Good girl, Ythala... We should probably stop before we... go to far." She said, dropping her "sadistic" persona.
Ythala whined softly as she was pushed away, but didn't protest. Fluttering her wings, she landed softly on the ground, breathing heavily. She blinked, slowly forcing her senses to return to normal, the cloud of desire that had hung over her mind gradually dissipating.

"A-alright...Okita..." Ythala said. She took a soft breath, shaking her head.

"I've...never seen that side of you before..." Ythala said, chuckling softly.

Ythala whined softly as she was pushed away, but didn't protest. Fluttering her wings, she landed softly on the ground, breathing heavily. She blinked, slowly forcing her senses to return to normal, the cloud of desire that had hung over her mind gradually dissipating.

"A-alright...Okita..." Ythala said. She took a soft breath, shaking her head.

"I've...never seen that side of you before..." Ythala said, chuckling softly.
Okita chuckled as well, "I guess I... wanted to try experimenting. I've never been one to uh... dominate, as one may put it, in anything besides lethal combat, so this is... definitely a new feeling."

Okita chuckled as well, "I guess I... wanted to try experimenting. I've never been one to uh... dominate, as one may put it, in anything besides lethal combat, so this is... definitely a new feeling."
"Its been...so long since I experienced...anything like that..." Ythala said.

"...If you e-ever want to...experiment like that...again...I...I'd love to...help you..." She said, a wide smile on her face.

(Sorry it took me a while to respond, fell asleep as soon as I got home.)
"Its been...so long since I experienced...anything like that..." Ythala said.

"...If you e-ever want to...experiment like that...again...I...I'd love to...help you..." She said, a wide smile on her face.
"Are you not used to... being on the bottom end of such uh... ahem... activities?" Okita asked with a small blush.
"..." There was no response aside from Raviathon's breathing, but it didn't take a genius to realize she was suffering on the inside and trying to find a way out of suffering
Gabriel breathed out, her wings gently glowing with Raviathon in them as they served to very gently calm her nerves and help her get comfortable within the wing cocoon.

Gabriel breathed out, her wings gently glowing with Raviathon in them as they served to very gently calm her nerves and help her get comfortable within the wing cocoon.
Raviathon slowly began to calm down her suffering being eased as she slowly began to be lulled to sleep, some drops or blood exiting some of the bigger wounds on her wings as they stretched a little

"Are you not used to... being on the bottom end of such uh... ahem... activities?" Okita asked with a small blush.
…Yeah! M-most people usually let me take the lead. Because of my…experience.” Ythala said, chuckling a bit.

“…t-there we’re exceptions o-of course. E-especially when it was between a-another angel…but…I would be…lying if I said I didn’t want it to happen more…often…” Ythala said, a soft blush on her cheeks.

(Bump.)
Raviathon slowly began to calm down her suffering being eased as she slowly began to be lulled to sleep, some drops or blood exiting some of the bigger wounds on her wings as they stretched a little
Gabriel's wings flashed a gentle light as they began instinctively healing those wounds, the bleeding swiftly ceasing assuming this was successful.
…Yeah! M-most people usually let me take the lead. Because of my…experience.” Ythala said, chuckling a bit.

“…t-there we’re exceptions o-of course. E-especially when it was between a-another angel…but…I would be…lying if I said I didn’t want it to happen more…often…” Ythala said, a soft blush on her cheeks.
Okita chuckled, "Well... Feel free to ask and I can always be more... ahem... "dominant", if that's why you desire."

Okita chuckled, "Well... Feel free to ask and I can always be more... ahem... "dominant", if that's why you desire."
A blush slowly crept onto Ythala's cheeks, her wings beating excitedly on her back.

"...I'll keep that in mind...Okita..." Ythala said, trying to hold back her rather obvious excitement.

"Well, follow me, I already have a combat arena that is not so dilapidated" he said as he walked towards the portal that was still open
David nodded.

"Lead the way, dude." David said. He glanced around the gym, making sure he hadn't destroyed anything while training. After confirming nothing was broken, he turned around, walking into the portal behind Grue.

A blush slowly crept onto Ythala's cheeks, her wings beating excitedly on her back.

"...I'll keep that in mind...Okita..." Ythala said, trying to hold back her rather obvious excitement.
"So... Do you wish to remain in this dimension or would you rather go somewhere else...?" Okita asked her beloved.
Raviathon whimpered in pain as Gabriel's healing clashed with the wounds Adam made, very, very slowly healing them
Gabriel moved very slowly in her healing as to not clash with Adam's corruption which had thoroughly seeped into the wounds, only now working to ease Raviathon's pain.

"Magic" A simple word that can mean many things, naturally the most sensible people took that idea as nonsense but now he was with a group of weapons created by Adam, in an alternate dimension and surrounded by angels and seraphim, some more kind than others, although I suppose that maybe after a time, Raviathon would see me with different eyes, he had already begun to build trust with others and would not lose it so easily.

But getting back to the Topic, magic is simply an aggressive idea that overwrites other ideas in a chain of events to the point where the world changes around it, an alteration of reality through the user's perception, something very complex but as simple as a couple of words can be capable of much, he was witness to the incredible power of his weapons and now he was learning the secrets himself to replicate them, a feeling of nostalgia invaded him as if he discovered a new flavor or something, never he was good with expressions.

in the end, magic was an instrument that one had to learn to use, there were rules that weakened after the older and more advanced one was in the mystical arts, but it felt somewhat empty to learn it alone, Gabriel was a good teacher but he knew that bouth couldn't get a conversation easily, not like Jirachine or David's wife, they were both good people but he also had certain limitations in speaking, then there was Okita, they could rarely have a conversation for more than 2 minutes that didn't have to do with work so their relationship was very strange.

Magic is simply the will and the studies put into practice, without will you can not achieve anything, he knew that his main power was determination, he became ******* stronger as long as he felt a strong determination to do something but at this moment he wanted to sit down and talk with someone who understands him, if in the multiverse has such a person, not even Grue and his adoptive father can really help him at this point.

"Boredom" that feeling returned, he continued to read the page, he showed defensive spells when manipulating the elements but a part of his mind was wandering

"Well, let's start with the basics, I don't want us to accidentally start beating each other to death in the first 10 seconds" Griffin said as he returned to the square stone platform, which was mostly intact except for a 4 meter hole.
David nodded, slowly beginning to stretch his arms, his thick, tree-like muscles flexing and condensing as he prepared for their spar. He swapped to his legs, bending them backward in such a way that his bones would surely have been dislocated, if it wasn't for his insane flexibility.

"....Sounds good to me. Come at me anyway ya like." David said. He brought his leg to the ground, gradually moving into a wrestling stance. His back leaned forward, his arms outstretched in front of him, already prepared to grab onto the man at a moment's notice. His feet were planted firmly on the arena floor, the muscles in his legs bulging and flexing as they prepared to spring forward. He lacked the finesse that Kiara had likely displayed...but it was clear he was a dangerous opponent nonetheless, if he hadn't already realized as much from watching his spar with Kiara.

"So... Do you wish to remain in this dimension or would you rather go somewhere else...?" Okita asked her beloved.
Ythala hesitated, thinking for a moment.

"...Did you see any other...beautiful dimensions like this one?" Ythala said. She flapped her wings, gingerly hovering next to Okita.

"...I...I would love to see what other environments these...doors can show us."

Last edited:
Griffin looked around, searching for the best way to start, he had to be careful and know where to attack.

He took steps forward towards David, he thought about trying to hit him with a right hook to the liver, he already had knowledge of David and Kiara's adaptability and predictive styles so he would have to trick David with movement that would mask his actions and in the right moment unleash his true action to land a punch in an unexpected way for david

Griffin looked around, searching for the best way to start, he had to be careful and know where to attack.

He took steps forward towards David, he thought about trying to hit him with a right hook to the liver, he already had knowledge of David and Kiara's adaptability and predictive styles so he would have to trick David with movement that would mask his actions and in the right moment unleash his true action to land a punch in an unexpected way for david
David...didn't move, simply observing Griffin. He wanted to get himself out of the habit of rushing the opponent the moment the battle began, realizing from his fight with Kiara that his approach was somewhat predictable. If he wanted to get better...he needed to examine his own flaws, and improve upon them—one step at a time.

"...Don't need to rush...he doesn't seem like a ranged fighter...so he'll step into range eventually." David thought. He took a deep breath, his muscles tensed as he prepared to take Griffin's assault.

(bump)
Ythala hesitated, thinking for a moment.

"...Did you see any other...beautiful dimensions like this one?" Ythala said. She flapped her wings, gingerly hovering next to Okita.

"...I...I would love to see what other environments these...doors can show us."
"Well, no, I haven't much explored the dimensions in these doors so I wouldn't be able to tell you..." Okita said.

at high speed Grue attack with right hook to the liver, waiting to see if David falls for his trick
David let the punch slam against the side of his body, giving no real attempt to throw up a proper guard for the attack. However...even if he followed through with the liver punch...it would miss his mark, his body shifting at the last moment, forcing the attack to miss its intended target.

Whether or not Grue would go for a different feint, David would immediately launch forward, placing his left hand against Gru's arm. Should this land, David would quickly use the friction of his fingertips to instantly pull Grue off his feet...before grabbing him by the neck, delivering a vicious Chokeslam as he smashed the man against the ground.

Last edited:
Griffin wouldn't let himself be grabbed by his arm, he simply made the construct that was his right arm almost completely disappear and then landed a kick with Great strength power and increased speed on the top of David's left foot, using his Desbreak to maximize the chances of hitting and send him back

Griffin wouldn't let himself be grabbed by his arm, he simply made the construct that was his right arm almost completely disappear and then landed a kick with Great strength power and increased speed on the top of David's left foot, using his Desbreak to maximize the chances of hitting and send him back

Griffin's kick did indeed land against David's foot, a bruise forming on the skin as the attack landed against it. However, if Grue were paying attention, he would realize that the bones within David's foot were abnormally hard, akin to trying to kick a steel wall. At the last moment, David's body reacted to Griffith's kick, instantly hardening and solidifying his bones with his body control to minimize the damage he suffered, preventing the kick from hampering his ability to fight.

"...he's a tricky one...forgot he used a fake arm..." David thought. Before Griffin could retract his leg, David immediately hooked his arm underneath the limb, catching it in mid-air. Should this be successful, he would quickly jump into the air, twisting his body horizontally with Griffith's leg within his grip in an attempt to slam the man against the ground, using the spinning motion to bolster the resulting impact.

Griffin's kick did indeed land against David's foot, a bruise forming on the skin as the attack landed against it. However, if Grue were paying attention, he would realize that the bones within David's foot were abnormally hard, akin to trying to kick a steel wall. At the last moment, David's body reacted to Griffith's kick, instantly hardening and solidifying his bones with his body control to minimize the damage he suffered, preventing the kick from hampering his ability to fight.

"...he's a tricky one...forgot he used a fake arm..." David thought. Before Griffin could retract his leg, David immediately hooked his arm underneath the limb, catching it in mid-air. Should this be successful, he would quickly jump into the air, twisting his body horizontally with Griffith's leg within his grip in an attempt to slam the man against the ground, using the spinning motion to bolster the resulting impact.
"Then I will have to increase my speed and power to overcome his hardening" Griffin thought, as he visibly struggled, he completely covered his body with his aura thus reducing the damage taken from David's attack

(Guess the reference)

Back