• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"You should totally hit the gym with me and David, then! Metatron can come to, of course." Kiara said, "The weights themselves won't be that heavy even for you but David can use gravity to increase their weight, so it works all the same."

(Guess I should get back to Ragnarok.)

Kiara returned swiftly, placing the bottles quickly on the counter. "S-Sorry I took so long...! I'm back!" She said, turning towards Rio as the child growled. In an instant, she picked up one of the bottles Lance made for her, and while the child was still in Rory's arms, she plopped the end of the bottle into his mouth, causing the substance to flow down his throat. The boy's growling swiftly ceased as he consumed the milk, his hunger slowly be sated for now. Rory breathed out in relief.

"So uh... Do you two still have anything you need?" Rory asked, turning to Griffin and Rhongomyniad.

"Uh, me, Grue, and David were gonna spar. You still up for that?" Kiara asked Griffin.

"Yes, I would like to see how you fight against me, I can already see that it will be an entertaining confrontation"
"Oh, alright then, cool. We can go get David, then." Kiara said.
"If I start holding him I'm going to be doing a full checkup on everything, that's why I'm asking your permission to do that." Rhongomyniad said seriously
"I'm cool with that. I trust you, Rhongomyniad." Rory said, clearly truthful.

"Same here! It's not like you'd be hurting him." Kiara said, "Worse case scenario, he tries to bite you."

Rory just observed Rhongomyniad as she observed Rio's condition, just cocking her head. The boy himself was unbothered, simply staring up at Rhongomyniad while still drinking his milk, his eyes meeting with hers.

Meanwhile, Kiara and Grue went to find Prince Leopard.

(This how me and Oliver finna treat you:
tag-team-wwe.gif

Rory just observed Rhongomyniad as she observed Rio's condition, just cocking her head. The boy himself was unbothered, simply staring up at Rhongomyniad while still drinking his milk, his eyes meeting with hers.

Meanwhile, Kiara and Grue went to find Prince Kit.
(Fixed)

Rhongomyniad didn't even seem bothered, her red eyes were like steel as she finished her check-up and layed Rio back down from one he'd been "he's fine, nothing wrong so far." Rhongomyniad said

David had moved back towards the gym he and Kiara had trained in earlier, gingerly opening one of the many dimensions doors and walking into the expansive training area. He had moved towards the back, finding a set of punching bags that had been set up towards the farthest section of the room. There, David practiced, focusing on controlling the power of his movements as he repeatedly struck the bag. His allies could likely recognize David performing some of the same moves he had used against Kiara, slamming the bag with a fierce backhand chop, before immediately twisting into an elbow strike. It was David's attempt to refine techniques he commonly used, hoping he could get some practice before he needed to use them again.

At the same time, David, who didn't want to neglect his strength training, had surrounded himself with an intense gravitational field, altering his own body so that he was vulnerable to the powerful weight he had placed on himself. Sweat flowed from his muscles, before slamming heavily against the floor below, the liquid itself being caught in and crushed by the gravity he had created.

It was in the midst of this training that Kiara and Gru would find him, too focused on his workout to immediately notice them.

Meanwhile.

Lance deftly walked out of the nearby room, fixing his hair slightly with his arm. As he hadn't been far away, he had picked up on what was happening.

"...I suppose I can train with Kiara some other time...if she has a prior arrangement with David and Griffin." Lance thought. He took a seat on one of the nearby chairs, silently watching Rio as Rhongomynaid examined him.

(Fixed)

Rhongomyniad didn't even seem bothered, her red eyes were like steel as she finished her check-up and layed Rio back down from one he'd been "he's fine, nothing wrong so far." Rhongomyniad said
Rory grasped the boy gently, nodding. "That's a relief... Thanks, Rhongomyniad." She said, clearly immensely grateful for the confirmation.
David had moved back towards the gym he and Kiara had trained in earlier, gingerly opening one of the many dimensions doors and walking into the expansive training area. He had moved towards the back, finding a set of punching bags that had been set up towards the farthest section of the room. There, David practiced, focusing on controlling the power of his movements as he repeatedly struck the bag. His allies could likely recognize David performing some of the same moves he had used against Kiara, slamming the bag with a fierce backhand chop, before immediately twisting into an elbow strike. It was David's attempt to refine techniques he commonly used, hoping he could get some practice before he needed to use them again.

At the same time, David, who didn't want to neglect his strength training, had surrounded himself with an intense gravitational field, altering his own body so that he was vulnerable to the powerful weight he had placed on himself. Sweat flowed from his muscles, before slamming heavily against the floor below, the liquid itself being caught in and crushed by the gravity he had created.

It was in the midst of this training that Kiara and Gru would find him, too focused on his workout to immediately notice them.
"Oi, King Kitty!" Kiara called out to David from afar, not wanting to step into his gravitational field.
Lance deftly walked out of the nearby room, fixing his hair slightly with his arm. As he hadn't been far away, he had picked up on what was happening.

"...I suppose I can train with Kiara some other time...if she has a prior arrangement with David and Griffin." Lance thought. He took a seat on one of the nearby chairs, silently watching Rio as Rhongomynaid examined him.
Rio glanced at Lance, his blue eyes now tracing the magician. The child observed Lance from head-to-toe, akin to an animal of sorts as he finished suckling on the bottle of milk, a drop of the liquid softly trickling down his chin as he let out a burp while still eyeing the man.

"Oi, King Kitty!" Kiara called out to David from afar, not wanting to step into his gravitational field.
"…Eh?" David said. His gravity field swiftly dissipated, weight returning to normal within his small section of the room. Looking around for a moment in confusion, he finally noticed Kiara and Gru.

"Oh, hey Kiara!" David said. He flashed her a small smile, wiping some sweat from his brow.

"Rory and Rio doing alright?" He asked.

Rio glanced at Lance, his blue eyes now tracing the magician. The child observed Lance from head-to-toe, akin to an animal of sorts as he finished suckling on the bottle of milk, a drop of the liquid softly trickling down his chin as he let out a burp while still eyeing the man.
Lance chuckled, flashing Rio a soft smile. Deciding to perform a bit of magic for the child, he pressed his arms together, before pulling them apart, revealing a small, golden coin. Expertly, he pushed his arm upward, the coin spinning through the air before suddenly vanishing in a puff of smoke. The coin would appear inside Rio's small palm, shining softly in the light. Lance watched Rio expectantly during the process, hoping he'd be at least somewhat entertained.

"It's nothing, just try not to put a sword in his hand yet, okay?" Rhongomyniad said a little jokingly
"O-Oh- Of course not! I could never do that... I'd actually rather he stay away from that stuff..." Rory said, breathing out.
"…Eh?" David said. His gravity field swiftly dissipated, weight returning to normal within his small section of the room. Looking around for a moment in confusion, he finally noticed Kiara and Gru.

"Oh, hey Kiara!" David said. He flashed her a small smile, wiping some sweat from his brow.

"Rory and Rio doing alright?" He asked.
"Oh, their doing fine. Rio was kinda cranky and started uh... attacking stuff, but he's fine now!" Kiara said, scratching the back of her head.
Lance chuckled, flashing Rio a soft smile. Deciding to perform a bit of magic for the child, he pressed his arms together, before pulling them apart, revealing a small, golden coin. Expertly, he pushed his arm upward, the coin spinning through the air before suddenly vanishing in a puff of smoke. The coin would appear inside Rio's small palm, shining softly in the light. Lance watched Rio expectantly during the process, hoping he'd be at least somewhat entertained.
Rio moved his glance from Lance down to the foreign object in his hand. Observing the coin intently, he did not truly know what to do with it, so, he did as most children do, and attempted to put it in his mouth to see if it tasted any better than the milk he had just consumed.
"Well, your friend treats his training and physical condition as a priority" Griffin said to Kiara noticing how David trained

(Minor edit:)
"good to see you david"
Kiara just nodded, not really knowing how to respond as she awaited David's answer.

Rio moved his glance from Lance down to the foreign object in his hand. Observing the coin intently, he did not truly know what to do with it, so, he did as most children do, and attempted to put it in his mouth to see if it tasted any better than the milk he had just consumed.
Lance chuckled, shaking his head at the boy. Gesturing with his arm, the coin disappeared from the child's mouth before he could swallow it, appearing on Lance's arm again.

"I...suppose the baby is not interested in that kind of trick..." Lance muttered, making a mental note not to conjure any more small objects around Rio. He flicked the coin in the air again, telekinetically removing the salvia that had covered it before putting it in his pocket.

"Oh, their doing fine. Rio was kinda cranky and started uh... attacking stuff, but he's fine now!" Kiara said, scratching the back of her head.
"...Barely out of the womb and he's already fighting? He really is you and Rory's kid..." David said, chuckling lightheartedly.

"Glad they're doing alright." He added.
"good to see you david"
"Oh, hey Gru. You two looking to train or somethin?" David asked, glancing at the man.

Lance chuckled, shaking his head at the boy. Gesturing with his arm, the coin disappeared from the child's mouth before he could swallow it, appearing on Lance's arm again.

"I...suppose the baby is not interested in that kind of trick..." Lance muttered, making a mental note not to conjure any more small objects around Rio. He flicked the coin in the air again, telekinetically removing the salvia that had covered it before putting it in his pocket.
Rio was seemingly baffled by the coin suddenly disappearing from his hand, seemingly on-guard as his gaze darted around, unable to process where it had went.
"...Barely out of the womb and he's already fighting? He really is you and Rory's kid..." David said, chuckling lightheartedly.

"Glad they're doing alright." He added.
"Yeah, he's definitely a fighter..." Kiara said, her expression drooping down at that before she shook her head.
"Oh, hey Gru. You two looking to train or somethin?" David asked, glancing at the man.
"Don't you remember? We were gonna spar with Gru but we had to get healed since we kinda nearly killed each other." Kiara said.

"Oh, hey Gru. You two looking to train or somethin?" David asked, glancing at the man

"Yeah, it would be great to move the skeleton"
Don't you remember? We were gonna spar with Gru but we had to get healed since we kinda nearly killed each other." Kiara said
Griffin nearly punched himself in the head in his mind, as Kiara just said exactly what she said not to say around Rory.

"Yeah, he's definitely a fighter..." Kiara said, her expression drooping down at that before she shook her head.
"Don't you remember? We were gonna spar with Gru but we had to get healed since we kinda nearly killed each other." Kiara said.
David hesitated, noticing Kiara's worsening expression. He gently shook his head, regretting making such a comment.

"Oh! Guess we did plan something like that. So much happened I...forgot for a bit. " David admitted, smoothing his hair with his hands.

"...why don't you and Gru have a one-on-one? We've already knocked each other around enough for one day" David said. He cracked his neck, glancing over at Gru.

Rio was seemingly baffled by the coin suddenly disappearing from his hand, seemingly on-guard as his gaze darted around, unable to process where it had went.
"Oh, looks like I upset him..." Lance muttered. Gingerly he levitated the coin out of his pocket, angling it so that the gold shined in the light, making it easily noticeable for the child.

(Their not around Rory.)
(I thought she was close, well ignore my comment)
David hesitated, noticing Kiara's worsening expression. He gently shook his head, regretting making such a comment.

"Oh! Guess we did plan something like that. So much happened I...forgot for a bit. " David admitted, smoothing his hair with his hands.

"...why don't you and Gru have a one-on-one? We've already knocked each other around enough for one day" David said. He cracked his neck, glancing over at Gru

"i have no problem with fighting you Kiara" she said calmly

"...why don't you and Gru have a one-on-one? We've already knocked each other around enough for one day" David said. He cracked his neck, glancing over at Gru.
"Oh, yeah, I'm cool with that if he is." Kiara said, turning to Gru.
"Oh, looks like I upset him..." Lance muttered. Gingerly he levitated the coin out of his pocket, angling it so that the gold shined in the light, making it easily noticeable for the child.
Rio glanced at the coin now that it was noticeable, and then glanced at Lance. Rio then glanced back at the coin, and then back at Lance. Now realizing that Lance was the one who wronged him in such a way with his unforgivable crime of coin trickery, Rio cried out towards him, declaring vengeance.

"H-Huh? What's wrong, sweetie...?" Rory murmured, looking down at the child.

"Oh, yeah, I'm cool with that if he is." Kiara said, turning to Gru.
David nodded at Kiara and Gru, giving them a thumbs up.

"Sounds good. Feel free to holler if ya need anything." David said, flashing them a small smile.

"And...I'm sure the way Rio is acting is just a phase, Kiara. Don't worry too much..." David said softly, hoping his previous comment hadn't upset her too much.

Rio glanced at the coin now that it was noticeable, and then glanced at Lance. Rio then glanced back at the coin, and then back at Lance. Now realizing that Lance was the one who wronged him in such a way with his unforgivable crime of coin trickery, Rio cried out towards him, declaring vengeance.

"H-Huh? What's wrong, sweetie...?" Rory murmured, looking down at the child.
Lance glanced at the child blankly for a moment, unsure why he seemed too angry.

"...Oh dear. Would you like the coin back, Rio?" Lance asked nervously. Gingerly he floated the coin towards the child, hoping to appease him.

David nodded at Kiara and Gru, giving them a thumbs up.

"Sounds good. Feel free to holler if ya need anything." David said, flashing them a small smile.

"And...I'm sure the way Rio is acting is just a phase, Kiara. Don't worry too much..." David said softly, hoping his previous comment hadn't upset her too much.
"O-Oh...! Uh, I won't... Yeah, it's just a phase... Whatever that is..." Kiara murmured, chuckling awkwardly.
Lance glanced at the child blankly for a moment, unsure why he seemed too angry.

"...Oh dear. Would you like the coin back, Rio?" Lance asked nervously. Gingerly he floated the coin towards the child, hoping to appease him.
The child was unappeased, ignoring the pleas of its mother. It held out its tiny hands and beckoned Lance towards him, signaling for the magician to walk closer to him.

Back