• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kiara countered instantly, flipping over and delivering 3 seamlessly simultaneous kicks. The first two were meant to shake the brain from both sides violently, with the final strike to the back of the head meaning to be a knockout blow.
Griffin was thrown to the side but got to his feet after a moment, apparently the brain damage wasn't able to cause the original plan, at this point Kiara might think that either she was very good or Grue is not that good a close combat fighter

Kiara just shrugged and backed up, "You good to keep going?"
"mmmm" Griffin stood up, really the physical pain was something that he could easy heal but he had something clear, both he and Kiara were not fighting seriously but that was not what bothered him, he could not point it out but he supposed that, due since he was still bound by the laws of physics in terms of h2h Skill unlike Kiara, he would more easily win in an endurance battle rather than a real fight.

"I have more questions, but I'd rather wait until you're not in a mood." Rhongomyniad said in response
"Ask Cullthane. Or Ythala. Both have been around since the dawn of existence." Metatron said.
"mmmm" Griffin stood up, really the physical pain was something that he could easy heal but he had something clear, both he and Kiara were not fighting seriously but that was not what bothered him, he could not point it out but he supposed that, due since he was still bound by the laws of physics in terms of h2h Skill unlike Kiara, he would more easily win in an endurance battle rather than a real fight.
"I meant like, do you want to keep going, by the way. Not if your physically okay to keep going." Kiara confirmed.

One.

Two.

One.

Two.

One.

Two.

One.

Two.

One.

Two.

One...

Two. A long, arduous, continuous pattern of numbers. One; Get into your stance. Two; Swing your sword. Those were the rules. One, two. One, two. Continue doing this. Raise your arms, straighten your back, heighten your center of gravity, and then lower al of your weight. One, two. In the end, those were the rules. Every cell, every atom in her body knew these rules. She'd repeated the process of swings trillions, billions of times, after all. One, two. Keep repeating it. Endlessly. One, two. This would make you stronger. Faster. More skilled. One, two. One, two. Be graceful. Be swift. But diligent. One, two. Okita Souji was a being made of rules. A person made of one's and two's.

"....." Her entire life was founded on rules. On order. Even as she trained, even in this new, foreign landscape, she followed her rules. The rules were meant to keep people from stretching beyond what they could reach, to keep them from crossing into dangerous territory. In Okita's case, her body was weak, exceptionally weak, and as such, she could not go beyond one and two. To go beyond that was for others. People who didn't have to follow the rules. For people like Sir Rory, she could go to 3, or 4, or 100, or infinity. Sir David could do so as well. So could Sir Kiara. And Sir Imperius.

"...Ah..." They were not people bound by rules. People bound by duty. People bound by unfairness. They possessed resources. Gifts. A strong body, a strong mind, immense technique, immense magical power, etcetera. Okita had her rules, and her duty. A sword, a meager pool of Qi, and her weak body. Her body trembled.

"Ah..." As she stared down at her broken, bloodied hands, she breathed out. Her hands had been in this condition many times before. She couldn't count the number of times she'd torn away the skin and muscle on her hands while training. It didn't matter when or where. It was a simple repetition. One, two. Keep swinging your sword, just like that. Then, you'll be able to protect people. You'll grow stronger, as long as you bleed like that.

"....So much for strength." Everything she had ever known was gone. Everything she had protected was gone. Nearly all the people she cared for had disappeared. Gone, erased from existence. And for what? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Her rules saved nobody. Her repetitions saved nobody, only leaving countless innocents to die.

"....." Just end it. Twist your sword around, stab yourself through the neck. Bleed out. Die.

Die.

Die.

Die.

Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die.

Do it.

Die.

Just do it.

You'll be free if you do.

Just plunge it in.

End it.

"A-Ah..." She held the tip of her trembling blade against her neck, shaking. One movement, that's all it took. It'd take less then a second. She just had to do it. Be free. Be free from everything. From rules. From guilt. From existence. Cease to exist.

Cease.

To.

Exist.

"N-No.... No No No... I-I-I c-can't..." Yes, you can.

"Not to her... No, I... I couldn't do that to her..." You don't care about her. End it.

"I could never leave her alone... She needs me... I need her..." She's unimportant. Weak. Worthless. Your worthless. You can't protect her. Kill yourself.

"We're going to g-get... married..." Superficial. You don't need that. You just want to die.

"We're... going... to be happy..." She makes you miserable. Ever since she showed up, everything has been ruined. Ever since they all showed up. You hate them. You hate her.

"Happy... Happy..." End your suffering.

"I..." Do it.

"I-I... pl-please... stop talking to me... stop telling me these things... l-leave me alone..." Put the damn blade through your neck and die you weakling.

"N-No...!! Leave me alone!!!" Of course you'd curl up again. Like a weakling. Like you've always been. Why would she ever want somebody like you? She can have anybody she wants, why would she ever choose you? She doesn't love you. She doesn't need you.

Nobody. Needs. You.

"GO AWAY!!!"

Okita's blade swiped at the air, the woman trembling violently as tears poured from her eyes and blood poured from her hands. The voice in her mind disappeared and she felt blood gently trickling from her neck. It was so close. So, so close.

"I... I need healing..."

She gently breathed in, and out. Using her Qi Breathing, she swiftly repaired the tears on her hands, the influx of oxygen rapidly speeding up cell regeneration. She looked down at the bracelet of Ythala's feathers she was wearing. Yes, Ythala. She needed to go see Ythala. Her dearest one, her beloved. As long as she had her, she could overcome any challenge. She cleaned up the blood, and sheathed her sword. Ythala. As long as she had Ythala, she was complete. No.

She was complete. She was broken.

She was happy. She was depressed.

She was loved. She was disgusted.

She loved her. She wanted her to die.

Okita left the gym and the dimension entirely, searching for her beloved after all of the blood had been cleaned up and her injuries had been healed. She wanted to see her. She needed to see her. Needed to.

Everything would be fine. Everything, so long as she had her.

Ythala could be found inside one of the countless dimensional doorways, having wandered from where she had been sitting earlier. Gingerly, she had flown through doorway after doorway, quietly peeking into each of them before quickly shutting them, and continuing on her way. She was, understandably, hesitant to enter any dimension by herself, fearful of what might be found deeper within these strange spaces. Her wings flapped anxiously on her back, silently wondering if she should just abandon her search and go find Okita. She would protect her....she knew she would. A soft blush appeared on her face, Okita's face flooding her thoughts as she moved through the halls.

Ythala's wings suddenly froze, as she peaked through one of the doors, the girl falling deftly to the floor. Her grip on the doorway tightened, her arm beginning to tremble as she stared into the realm before her.

wallpaper-4dzrol-595976-Preview.webp

As if entranced, Ythala gently stepped through the doorway, seemingly forgetting her earlier caution. She took another step, feeling the soft, damp grass against her feet, still covered in early morning dew. She took a few steps into the dimension...before collapsing onto her back, her wings cushioning her fall as she stared upward at the seemingly infinite sky before her.

It was...beautiful. As if she could see every star in the sky, every beautiful celestial body in the cosmos, spreading themselves before her. Gingerly, she spread her arms, as if she wanted to hug the very sky itself, a whirl of emotions flooding through her body. This land...It reminded her of one of the planets she had visited, far, far before the present day. Back when she had been truly happy...

Back when her master was still alive. Back when she could spend her days in everlasting love and joy. Back when she and her siblings could spread their wings and fly throughout the cosmos, carefree and serene. Her mind continued to wander, remembering the few, precious moments she had met with the greatest being she had ever known.

"...Jeremiel..." She whispered. Longing and reverenced mixing in her voice as the name left her lips. What she felt for her master was something beyond love. It was more basic, more primal. As one needed to drink or eat...she needed him. Yearned for him above all else. Wished above all else he could wrap her in his wings one more time...sing her one more of his songs...flash her just one more smile. Even now, she remembered his voice. So magnificent and divine...as if every word he spoke would grip your very essence, wrapping it in a blanket of warmth and comfort. When he sang, it was like all of creation was laid bare, as if the universe, in all its endless beauty, was contained in just a single note of his serenades. What she would give...just to hear him sing one more time...

"...Oh." Ythala murmured softly. She hadn't noticed the tears that had begun to fall from her eyes, leaving a gentle trail of wetness down her cheek. But...she didn't wipe them; her gaze focused on the sky above her. It only took her a moment to find Altair, her eyes nearly instinctually landing on the bright star from millennia of gazing at it. Gingerly she reached her hand into the air as if she could touch space itself if she willed it.

"...M-Master..." Ythala murmured softly.

"...Come back..." She whispered. She remained on the ground for a long while, unblinking as she stared at the sky.

Last edited:
Okita would soon locate her beloved through the endless doorways. It was an easy endeavor, really. Just follow her scent. Okita had long since become familiar with Ythala's aroma. Especially the sweet, gentle aroma surrounding her feathers. She stopped at the door that she believed Ythala to be in, slowly opening it.

"Ythala...?" She called out to her love through the grassy field, "Are you in here...?" It didn't matter if she was. Yes, it did.

"Hello?" She called out once more. She wanted to see her. To wring her neck. She wanted to embrace her, to love her.

"Ythala??"

Ythala snapped out of her trance, sitting up with a start. Hurriedly, she wiped her eyes, clearing the stream of tears that had run unabated down her cheeks.

“O-Okita…” she whispered, far too quietly for the women to hear her. She sat there for a moment, before forcing a small smile on her face.

“O…Okita…” she murmured. It was her. The woman she had genuinely connected with, the one who…for the first time in billions of years…she wanted to spend her life with.

“Okita…” she repeated, her voice growing louder. It was her. The women who accepted her, who loved her, who made her feel that she could finally…finally move forward again.

“Okita!” Ythala called out. Extending her wings from her back, she took off into the sky, moisture still trailing along the edge of her feathers, allowing them to glisten briefly in the morning light. Quickly she flew towards the woman, her arms outstretched.

Ythala snapped out of her trance, sitting up with a start. Hurriedly, she wiped her eyes, clearing the stream of tears that had run unabated down her cheeks.

“O-Okita…” she whispered, far too quietly for the women to hear her. She sat there for a moment, before forcing a small smile on her face.

“O…Okita…” she murmured. It was her. The woman she had genuinely connected with, the one who…for the first time in billions of years…she wanted to spend her life with.

“Okita…” she repeated, her voice growing louder. It was her. The women who accepted her, who loved her, who made her feel that she could finally…finally move forward again.

“Okita!” Ythala called out. Extending her wings from her back, she took off into the sky, moisture still trailing along the edge of her feathers, allowing them to glisten briefly in the morning light. Quickly she flew towards the woman, her arms outstretched.
There she was. Right there. Coming towards her.

"Y-Ythala..." Outstretch your hands. Embrace her. Wrap your hands around her neck. Embrace her. Wring the life out of her. Hug her lovingly. Kill her. Stop. Stop.

"Y-Ythala...!" Okita smiled, holding her arms out to the woman as she flew towards her, allowing Ythala to fall into her gentle embrace.

There she was. Right there. Coming towards her.

"Y-Ythala..." Outstretch your hands. Embrace her. Wrap your hands around her neck. Embrace her. Wring the life out of her. Hug her lovingly. Kill her. Stop. Stop.

"Y-Ythala...!" Okita smiled, holding her arms out to the woman as she flew towards her, allowing Ythala to fall into her gentle embrace.
Ythala immediately wrapped her arms and legs around the woman, clinging to her tightly. She pressed her lips against Okita's, quickly, yet passionately running her lips along her fiancée's.

"...How was your training?" She whispered, planting another kiss on Okita's neck, assuming she let her.

Ythala immediately wrapped her arms and legs around the woman, clinging to her tightly. She pressed her lips against Okita's, quickly, yet passionately running her lips along her fiancée's.

"...How was your training?" She whispered, planting another kiss on Okita's neck, assuming she let her.
Okita allowed Ythala to kiss her neck, breathing out. "It was... rough... But I got through it all the same. How have you been doing, my beloved...?"
"Maybe we should try"
Kiara shrugged, scratching the back of her head. "O... Okay?" She said with a tone displaying she didn't really know how to proceed.

Okita allowed Ythala to kiss her neck, breathing out. "It was... rough... But I got through it all the same. How have you been doing, my beloved...?"
“…D-don’t push yourself too hard, ok?” Ythala said softly. Gingerly she ran a hand along Okita’s arms, a gesture she used both for affection and to check for injury.

“And…I…I’ve been ok. I…I talked with Jack earlier, and then…I came here…” Ythala said.

Last edited:
“…D-don’t push yourself too hard, ok?” Ythala said softly. Gingerly she ran a hand along Okita’s arms, a gesture she used both for affection and to check for injury.

“And…I…I’ve been ok. I…I talked with Jack earlier, and then…I came here…” Ythala said
"A-Alright, Ythala... That's good..." Okita said, before shaking her head. She trembled for a moment, remembering what David had told her on the train.

"I should... I should tell her." Okita thought to herself. She breathed out.

"Can I... tell you something, Ythala...? Something... personal. It's... It's been making me feel a certain way and... and- Will you please listen, my love...?" She requested sincerely.

"A-Alright, Ythala... That's good..." Okita said, before shaking her head. She trembled for a moment, remembering what David had told her on the train.

"I should... I should tell her." Okita thought to herself. She breathed out.

"Can I... tell you something, Ythala...? Something... personal. It's... It's been making me feel a certain way and... and- Will you please listen, my love...?" She requested sincerely.
Ythala gingerly glanced up at Okita, a bit concerned by her change of tone. She recalled what Gabriel had said to her.

"...I-I...I need to...support her. Whatever happens...I...I need...need to be strong..." Ythala thought to herself. She hesitated for a moment, before nodding.

"...Of course Okita. You...you can tell me anything..." Ythala said softly. Gingerly, she extended her wings, wrapping them in a soft cocoon of feathers. She stared into the woman's eyes, attempting to flash her a small, reassuring smile.

Ythala gingerly glanced up at Okita, a bit concerned by her change of tone. She recalled what Gabriel had said to her.

"...I-I...I need to...support her. Whatever happens...I...I need...need to be strong..." Ythala thought to herself. She hesitated for a moment, before nodding.

"...Of course Okita. You...you can tell me anything..." Ythala said softly. Gingerly, she extended her wings, wrapping them in a soft cocoon of feathers. She stared into the woman's eyes, attempting to flash her a small, reassuring smile.
Okita nodded.

"A-Alright... Thank you." Okita said quietly, breathing out shakily.

"For a... while now, I've been... using... c-certain chemicals in my... body to... forcefully fight back stress. Through my... b-b-breathing techniques..." She explained, her voice trembling. "I started using it a lot m-more... when... I met you and the others..."

She breathed out once more. "L-Lately... It's stopped working... as it should. I've... I've been... h-he... hearing things. Voi.. voices. Voices, in my head. I h-heard it while I was training..." She said quietly, her trembling intensifying.

"I-I-It told me... t-to kill m-myself... over and over again... It told me to... k-kill you... Tried to convince me that I blamed you... And that I hated you... It b-b-berated me... and... I almost... I... It... told me to.. choke you to death... It's telling me to wrap my hands around your neck... and... God, I shouldn't have told you.. How could I... This... I shouldn't have told you... This is all wrong...!"

Okita's breathing picked up, becoming erratic.

Okita nodded.

"A-Alright... Thank you." Okita said quietly, breathing out shakily.

"For a... while now, I've been... using... c-certain chemicals in my... body to... forcefully fight back stress. Through my... b-b-breathing techniques..." She explained, her voice trembling. "I started using it a lot m-more... when... I met you and the others..."

She breathed out once more. "L-Lately... It's stopped working... as it should. I've... I've been... h-he... hearing things. Voi.. voices. Voices, in my head. I h-heard it while I was training..." She said quietly, her trembling intensifying.

"I-I-It told me... t-to kill m-myself... over and over again... It told me to... k-kill you... Tried to convince me that I blamed you... And that I hated you... It b-b-berated me... and... I almost... I... It... told me to.. choke you to death... It's telling me to wrap my hands around your neck... and... God, I shouldn't have told you.. How could I... This... I shouldn't have told you... This is all wrong...!"

Okita's breathing picked up, becoming erratic.
Ythala froze, her body growing rigid.

"W-wha..." Ythala murmured. She slowly took a step back, leaning against the wing cocoon.

This...this was all wrong! She...She was the one! She was the woman she loved, cherished above any other. She was the first person since...since the massacre, that she had truly connected with, truly loved.

"...K-kill...?" Ythala thought, her mind whirling with confusion and panic. Her own breathing became erratic, Ythala's wings trembling all around them. The cocoon completely unraveled, shrinking back into her body as Ythala collapsed onto the ground.

"Run." Ythala thought, her entire body trembling.

Run Run Run Run Run Run RUN." Her mind told her, alarm bells blaring through her body. Tears began to trail from her eyes, a mixture of fear and sadness spurring her emotions as she stared up at the women.

And yet...she didn't move. Ythala forcing her body to stay in place, desperately willed her own, frail body not to flee from the woman she loved.

"O-O....Okita...?" Ythala forced herself to speak, her voice barely audible.

Ythala froze, her body growing rigid.

"W-wha..." Ythala murmured. She slowly took a step back, leaning against the wing cocoon.

This...this was all wrong! She...She was the one! She was the woman she loved, cherished above any other. She was the first person since...since the massacre, that she had truly connected with, truly loved.

"...K-kill...?" Ythala thought, her mind whirling with confusion and panic. Her own breathing became erratic, Ythala's wings trembling all around them. The cocoon completely unraveled, shrinking back into her body as Ythala collapsed onto the ground.

"Run." Ythala thought, her entire body trembling.

Run Run Run Run Run Run RUN." Her mind told her, alarm bells blaring through her body. Tears began to trail from her eyes, a mixture of fear and sadness spurring her emotions as she stared up at the women.

And yet...she didn't move. Ythala forcing her body to stay in place, desperately willed her own, frail body not to flee from the woman she loved.

"O-O....Okita...?" Ythala forced herself to speak, her voice barely audible.
"Y-Ythala... I... I'm so sorry... I didn't... I don't want this... I don't want to hurt you, truthfully...! I could never do that of my own will!" Okita claimed, "Please, understand that these horrid thoughts are not of my own volition to have...! Please...!"

"Y-Ythala... I... I'm so sorry... I didn't... I don't want this... I don't want to hurt you, truthfully...! I could never do that of my own will!" Okita claimed, "Please, understand that these horrid thoughts are not of my own volition to have...! Please...!"
It took all of Ythala's willpower to stand to her feet, her body trembling violently. She wanted to run away from the woman, wanted to run to Metatron, or Cullthane, or anyone who could protect her.

And yet...she took a step forward. Her wings beat erratically on her back, her face messy from the fresh tears streaming from her cheeks. It only took her three steps to move in front of Okita...yet those three steps seemed to take all the energy from her body. She slumped forward, wrapping her arms around the samurai's stomach.

"...O-Okita..." Ythala said softly. Her breathing was labored, her skin slick with a mixture of nervous sweat and her own tears.

It took all of Ythala's willpower to stand to her feet, her body trembling violently. She wanted to run away from the woman, wanted to run to Metatron, or Cullthane, or anyone who could protect her.

And yet...she took a step forward. Her wings beat erratically on her back, her face messy from the fresh tears streaming from her cheeks. It only took her three steps to move in front of Okita...yet those three steps seemed to take all the energy from her body. She slumped forward, wrapping her arms around the samurai's stomach.

"...O-Okita..." Ythala said softly. Her breathing was labored, her skin slick with a mixture of nervous sweat and her own tears.
Okita breathed out. "Th... Thank you, Ythala... Thank you... Please believe it when I say I would never hurt you of my own will... I do love you, Ythala, I really do.. Its just... in my head, Ythala..." She claimed once more, wrapping her arms around Ythala.

Okita breathed out. "Th... Thank you, Ythala... Thank you... Please believe it when I say I would never hurt you of my own will... I do love you, Ythala, I really do.. Its just... in my head, Ythala..." She claimed once more, wrapping her arms around Ythala.
Ythala said nothing for a few moments, resisting the urge to pull away from the woman's grip as they embraced.

"...I...I love y-you...O...Okita." Ythala murmured, her voice trembling. She tightened her grip, pressing herself into Okita's chest.

"...I...I...I w-will...a-always...l-love y-you..."

Ythala said nothing for a few moments, resisting the urge to pull away from the woman's grip as they embraced.

"...I...I love y-you...O...Okita." Ythala murmured, her voice trembling. She tightened her grip, pressing herself into Okita's chest.

"...I...I...I w-will...a-always...l-love y-you..."
"...I don't... you don't sound like you do..." Okita murmured, breathing out.

"Of course you hate me now... Of course you're afraid... You're well within the right to feel as such after what I've told you." She said, trying to collect herself. To sound dignified, mature as she usually did.

"You've no need to force yourself if this new information... makes you detest me, my sweet..."

"...I don't... you don't sound like you do..." Okita murmured, breathing out.

"Of course you hate me now... Of course you're afraid... You're well within the right to feel as such after what I've told you." She said, trying to collect herself. To sound dignified, mature as she usually did.

"You've no need to force yourself if this new information... makes you detest me, my sweet...
"......" Ythala said nothing for a moment, before breathing out softly.

"...I-I am scared, Okita." Ythala said softly.

"...W-when...w-when y-you...s-said t-that. I...I w-wanted t-to...r-run a-away f-from y...you." Ythala said, her voice wavering.

"........" She said nothing for a moment, pressing herself tighter into Okita's chest.

"...B-but...I...I...I w-wont....w-won't stop...l-loving y-you...O-Okita. Y-you...y-you m-mean...t-to...t-to m-much to...m-me..." She choked out. She sobbed, going silent as she buried her face into Okita's shirt.

"......" Ythala said nothing for a moment, before breathing out softly.

"...I-I am scared, Okita." Ythala said softly.

"...W-when...w-when y-you...s-said t-that. I...I w-wanted t-to...r-run a-away f-from y...you." Ythala said, her voice wavering.

"........" She said nothing for a moment, pressing herself tighter into Okita's chest.

"...B-but...I...I...I w-wont....w-won't stop...l-loving y-you...O-Okita. Y-you...y-you m-mean...t-to...t-to m-much to...m-me..." She choked out. She sobbed, going silent as she buried her face into Okita's shirt.
"Ythala... I don't want you to live in fear of me... I don't want you to always have to sleep with one eye open because of my issues... I love you far, far to much to see you suffer like that, Ythala." Okita said, "I'm... a mistake. A horrible, horrible mistake... I can't believe I'd ever think such things..." She said, now trying to gently push away from Ythala's grip, not putting much effort into it.

"Ythala... I don't want you to live in fear of me... I don't want you to always have to sleep with one eye open because of my issues... I love you far, far to much to see you suffer like that, Ythala." Okita said, "I'm... a mistake. A horrible, horrible mistake... I can't believe I'd ever think such things..." She said, now trying to gently push away from Ythala's grip, not putting much effort into it.
"Y-you...y-you a-aren't a...a m-mistake...O-Okita..." Ythala said softly. She tried to resist Okita's pushing, desperately hanging onto the woman.

"...T-those...t-those thoughts. We....w-we..." Ythala said quietly, trailing off.

"...W-we...w-we c-can...d-deal w-with them..." Ythala said softly.

"...T...together...."

"Y-you...y-you a-aren't a...a m-mistake...O-Okita..." Ythala said softly. She tried to resist Okita's pushing, desperately hanging onto the woman.

"...T-those...t-those thoughts. We....w-we..." Ythala said quietly, trailing off.

"...W-we...w-we c-can...d-deal w-with them..." Ythala said softly.

"...T...together...."
"Th-That's... What I wanted to do in the first place, Ythala... It's why I told you to begin with, but... n-now it's... I just... I don't know if I..." Okita began stuttering as she spoke, trembling as she tried to find a way to describe what she wanted to say.

"Th-That's... What I wanted to do in the first place, Ythala... It's why I told you to begin with, but... n-now it's... I just... I don't know if I..." Okita began stuttering as she spoke, trembling as she tried to find a way to describe what she wanted to say.
"...W-w...w-whatever i-it...t-takes. N-no...m-matter h-how long...w-we...w-we...will g-get through this..." Ythala murmured.

"...A-and...I-i'll...i-ill s-stay w-with you. E-every...e-every...step o-of t-the way..." She whispered. She slowly began to rub Okita's back, gently caressing her in her grip.

"...W-w...w-whatever i-it...t-takes. N-no...m-matter h-how long...w-we...w-we...will g-get through this..." Ythala murmured.

"...A-and...I-i'll...i-ill s-stay w-with you. E-every...e-every...step o-of t-the way..." She whispered. She slowly began to rub Okita's back, gently caressing her in her grip.
"Your... Your... serious...?" Okita asked, baffled, in disbelief.

"Your... Your... serious...?" Okita asked, baffled, in disbelief.
“…I…I can’t lose…a-another…a-another person I love…” She said softly. She sniffled, choking back a sob.

“I-if staying with you…w-will…w-will s-stop y-you f-from…d-disappearing…” She held back another sob, fresh tears springing from her eyes.

“T-then I…I’ll…e-embrace you…u-until the end of time…” she said softly.

“…I…I can’t lose…a-another…a-another person I love…” She said softly. She sniffled, choking back a sob.

“I-if staying with you…w-will…w-will s-stop y-you f-from…d-disappearing…” She held back another sob, fresh tears springing from her eyes.

“T-then I…I’ll…e-embrace you…u-until the end of time…” she said softly.
"Th... Thank you, Ythala... Truthfully I... I don't... Thank you so much for this... I don't know what to say..." Okita said softly, holding Ythala tightly. "I... I don't..."

"Th... Thank you, Ythala... Truthfully I... I don't... Thank you so much for this... I don't know what to say..." Okita said softly, holding Ythala tightly. "I... I don't..."
"...Y-you don't need to...say anything, my love..." Ythala said softly.

"Just...h-having y-you...in my arms...i-is worth more...than anything in this world..." She murmured. Gingerly, she leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss onto Okita's chest.

"...Y-you don't need to...say anything, my love..." Ythala said softly.

"Just...h-having y-you...in my arms...i-is worth more...than anything in this world..." She murmured. Gingerly, she leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss onto Okita's chest.
Okita shivered from the kiss as they embraced, grinning ever so slightly. "I wish I could thank whoever created you, Ythala... For allowing me to meet you like this..."

Okita shivered from the kiss as they embraced, grinning ever so slightly. "I wish I could thank whoever created you, Ythala... For allowing me to meet you like this..."
Ythala said nothing for a few moments, before looking up at Okita, flashing her a soft smile.

“…I…I do to…Okita.” Ythala said quietly. Her expression wavered for a moment…before breaking down entirely, Ythala collapsing into Okita’s body in a mass of tears and sobs. She held onto the woman tightly, her shirt growing damp as tears ran down the fabric.

Ythala said nothing for a few moments, before looking up at Okita, flashing her a soft smile.

“…I…I do to…Okita.” Ythala said quietly. Her expression wavered for a moment…before breaking down entirely, Ythala collapsing into Okita’s body in a mass of tears and sobs. She held onto the woman tightly, her shirt growing damp as tears ran down the fabric.
Okita would immediately hold Ythala up, pressing the woman against herself tightly. Moving her arm up slowly, she ran her hand through Ythala's hair, gently patting her head to quell her sadness. For a moment... the voices in Okita Souji's head disappeared. Leaving only her and Ythala within the starlit field.

"Shhh... It's okay, Ythala... It's okay..." She said, gently lowering herself down, sitting on the grass with Ythala in her arms still.

Okita would immediately hold Ythala up, pressing the woman against herself tightly. Moving her arm up slowly, she ran her hand through Ythala's hair, gently patting her head to quell her sadness. For a moment... the voices in Okita Souji's head disappeared. Leaving only her and Ythala within the starlit field.

"Shhh... It's okay, Ythala... It's okay..." She said, gently lowering herself down, sitting on the grass with Ythala in her arms still.
After a few, long moments…Ythala’s sobs began to quiet. She sniffled quietly, Okita’s soothing gestures slowly easing her grief. She said nothing for a moment, breathing softly as she felt the gentle touch of Okita's hand against her head.

“…P-please…s-stay w-with me…” Ythala said finally, looking up at the woman. Her eyes were puffy, and red from the constant flow of tears. Yet above all else...they were pleading.

After a few, long moments…Ythala’s sobs began to quiet. She sniffled quietly, Okita’s soothing gestures slowly easing her grief. She said nothing for a moment, breathing softly as she felt the gentle touch of Okita's hand against her head.

“…P-please…s-stay w-with me…” Ythala said finally, looking up at the woman. Her eyes were puffy, and red from the constant flow of tears. Yet above all else...they were pleading.
"I will stay with you, Ythala... I'll stay with you until the end of time- No, even after that. I swear upon my life, and the lives of my brethren, that I will always, and forever be with you..." Okita said, clearly genuine and serious in her words. Never again would she leave Ythala's side. Never.

Back