• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David breathed out, standing to his feet. He moved away from Rhongomyniad and Kinzer's room, beginning to walk through the hallways.

"... Guess'll be pretty hard to find anyone with all these doors around..." David thought. He stopped briefly, considering how he could make his search more manageable.

"...Training hard or hardly training?" A voice said behind him.

David froze for a moment, before a small smile formed on his face.

"...Heh, training hard, honey." David said, chuckling slightly. He turned around, his smile growing as he saw Masayoshi standing in one of the doorways. The woman returned his smile, slowly walking into the hallway, her heels clicking softly against the floor.

"...glad to see you're still in high spirits, darling." Masayoshi said softly. Gingerly, she floated off the ground, moving eye level with David.

"...Now that you're here, there ain't any reason to be down..." David said.

Masayoshi chuckled, shaking her head.

"...You flatter me too much, David." She said quietly. Gingerly, she leaned in, as if to kiss him on the cheek…before stopping, a slight frown slowly spreading on her face.

"Is something wrong, honey?" David asked, cocking his head.

"…David. Why do you smell like...dried blood? Well…moreso than usual, anyway…" Masayoshi said.

David froze for a moment, before chuckling awkwardly.

"O-oh…well uh…me and Kiara had a bit of a…friendly spar" David said.

Masayoshi's eyes narrowed slightly, recalling how intense David and Kiara's 'sparring matches' tended to be. The memory of their tag team match with Rory was still fresh in her mind.

"Uh huh…and I trust you practiced some…moderation, when sparring with your recently pregnant friend…right?"

"Well…uh…" David muttered. He scratched his head, unsure how to respond.

Masayoshi stared at him for a moment, before shaking her head.

"Nevermind. I don't want to know…I swear, you and Kiara are two peas in a meathead pod sometimes…" Masayoshi said. She rolled her eyes, though the small smile on her face indicated that she was only partially serious.

"Heh...sorry, sorry...don't tell Gabriel or Rory, alright?" David muttered, scratching his head.

Masayoshi breathed out, shaking her head.

"...I won't, honey. But...take it from me...if you start keeping secrets like that...it could easily come back to bite you one day..." Masayoshi said, a bit of concern in her voice. Memories of her wedding crept back into her mind, the woman shivering slightly. She knew this situation wasn't nearly as extreme, but she was wary nonetheless.

"...Yeah...I know, Yoshi..." David muttered, he breathed out, leaning his back against the wall.

"...How is Kiara doing, by the way? With...the baby, I mean?" Masayoshi asked.

"... She's having a...rough time. Had another breakdown after everyone left. Me and Rory managed to calm her down a bit but...I'm still worried..." David said quietly. He folded his arms, staring at the ground.

Masayoshi sighed. She hovered next to David, pressing herself into the wall beside him.

"...Poor girl. Going through these Lostbelts is already so...traumatizing. And now she has to raise a child on top of that...?" Masayoshi said. She shook her head, breathing out softly.

"Yeah...I get what you mean, honey. I...I just hope she'll talk to someone, if she needs any help. I...I'm worried she's going to...keep her emotions bottled up...until she...explodes again.." David said quietly.

"...I'm sure she appreciates the support, David. When she feels ready...she'll open up to someone..." Masayoshi said softly, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"...I hope so, Yoshi..." David said quietly. A moment of silence past between the couple, David and Masayoshi slowly leaning closer, pressing their shoulders together. Gradually...a small smile crept onto David's face.

"...That's enough about me, honey. What have you been up to?" David asked quietly.

Masayoshi looked up at David, gradually returning the smile.

"Nothing too exciting. Cullthane decided it was time for another one of his lessons. So I've spent most of my time reading his texts..." Masayoshi said.

"Oh yeah… how's your training with him going, honey?" David asked.

"Heh…Cullthane can be a bit…stand-offish sometimes…well...all the time...but he's a good teacher. I'm grateful he took me under his wing" Masayoshi said, chuckling.

"Heh...glad to hear you're making progress, honey. I know you've been trying to get stronger..." David said, flashing her a smile.

"Thank honey. He's certainly taught me things I...may have never picked up on my own..." Masayoshi said, a soft smile on her face.

"He taught you that uh...cool plant stuff right? Like when you summoned those big vines against the Dragon..." David asked, cocking his head.

"Yeah! He's been focusing on teaching me individual elements so far. Right now, he's given me a few texts to study for water spells. Levitating it, changing its shape, that kind of thing." Masayoshi said. Her eyes brightened as she talked, enjoying sharing her progress with someone who'd listen.

"I used to know someone with crazy strong water powers in the dream world. She could shape it in all kinds of cool ways...even form weapons out of it. If you can do stuff like that, you'll be one hell of a fighter!" David said, chuckling.

Masayoshi smiled, shaking her head.

"...I'm only working on the basics at the moment. But...who knows what I'll be able to do once I really get to the meat of it..." Masayoshi said.

"Well, if you ever need anyone to test it out on...I'm here for you, honey. I can be your test subject or something!" David said.

"Heh...I'll keep that in mind, David...thanks." She said, chuckling softly.

"No problem, honey! Anything else happen?" David asked.

"...Well...I talked to one of Belial's Shadow Soldiers. A...wish granting summoning dream named Jirachi..." Masayoshi said.

"...Eh? So...she's like a genie or something?" David asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Heh...in a sense, honey. She can grant wishes, but...she isn't all-powerful or anything. She can't just...wish Adam away...I tried..." Masayoshi said, chuckling softly.

David hesitated for a moment. A part of him wanted to ask if Jirachi could restore the erased dimensions…but knew it was likely impossible.

"...Damn. Guess that would've made things too easy, huh..." David murmured.

"Heh...no shortcuts for us, I suppose. After talking to her...I talked to Gabriel for a bit...Jirachi had a...concerning vision about her..." Masayoshi said.

"...Is she gonna be alright, honey?" David asked quietly. He tensed slightly, a look of concern crossing his face.

"...I'm...not sure, honey. The vision was too vague. But we know we need to be careful. Just...make sure to keep an eye on her, while we're here. I...I know you two still don't have the...best relationship, but keeping her safe should be our priority." Masayoshi said.

"...Of course, of course...i'll make sure to have her back if anything happens..." David muttered, breathing out. His hands slowly clenched into fists, the concern on his face only increasing as he thought about what could happen to Gabriel.

Masayoshi nodded, gingerly wrapping David into a hug.

"...Don't worry too much, honey. With all of us protecting her...I'm sure everything will turn out fine..." She said quietly, a soft smile on her face.

David stared at her for a moment, before breathing out.

"Right...right...we...we just need to protect her..." David muttered, nodding. Slowly, he calmed down slightly, flashing Masayoshi a small smile.

"Thanks for the talk, honey. It's...always nice to hear your voice..." David said softly.

"...It was my pleasure, honey. I'll probably go back to studying soon but...you can always contact me with our telepathic bond." Masayoshi said softly.

"...Heh...sure thing, honey." David said.

"Oh and David…one last thing..." Masayoshi said. She leaned in closer, her lips pressing into his ear. She spoke quietly, her voice barely audible in the hallway.

"That perfect body of yours… is mine, and mine alone…and I'll need it in top shape for our vacation..." Masayoshi purred. She winked, gingerly running a hand along his chest.

David froze, a soft blush slowly forming on his cheeks.

"H-honey...?" David murmured.

"Remember that…next time you go off and get yourself beaten half to death." Masayoshi said, chuckling softly. Gingerly, she kissed him on the neck, before vanishing, teleporting into one of the nearby rooms. David stood there for a moment, a wide grin spreading across his face.

Yes ma'am..." David muttered. He hesitated for a moment, before walking away, moving through the hallway.

Last edited:
"I uh... guess I could try producing breast milk... Actually, wait, nevermind, I'd rather not try." Kiara said, shaking her head.

"Regardless of that... What are you all doing together? I think this is a rather unexpected combination of people." Rory said, tilting her head.
"I'm just hear to see Rio." Rhongomyniad said, though from her eyes it was clear she was worried about something

(Minor spelling issue, kill yourself NOW.)

"Uh, alright..." Rory murmured, glancing at Rhongomyniad. She picked up her child, holding him within the cold steel of her iron gloves as he bit into her sleeves.

"Something the matter, Rhongo?" Rory asked as she stumbled to find something for Rio to eat still, noticing Rhongomyniad's worry rather easily.

(Minor spelling issue, kill yourself NOW.)

"Uh, alright..." Rory murmured, glancing at Rhongomyniad. She picked up her child, holding him within the cold steel of her iron gloves as he bit into her sleeves.

"Something the matter, Rhongo?" Rory asked as she stumbled to find something for Rio to eat still, noticing Rhongomyniad's worry rather easily.
"What isn't there to be worried about, I think it's fine, regardless, something like Milk would be the best option here..." Rhongomyniad murmured, that wasn't what she was worried about but she was occupied thinking of a way to get milk for Rio

"What isn't there to be worried about, I think it's fine, regardless, something like Milk would be the best option here..." Rhongomyniad murmured, that wasn't what she was worried about but she was occupied thinking of a way to get milk for Rio
"Don't you know Magic or something? Can't you just conjure a bottle of milk? And you know that's not what I asked, there's clearly something else on your mind..." Rory murmured, while Kiara tilted her head.

"Oh, I can probably just ask Lance or something... He can create a lot of stuff..." Rory said, sighing.

"Look, Rhongo, I can see something's eating at you, and if your not gonna talk to me, talk to your man or something, alright?"
"Maybe, just keep people like Cullthane, Gabriel, and Raviathon in mind for that, yeah?" Rhongomyniad asked, closing her eyes, not even breathing

"I mean Lance's room is like... a couple dozen meters away from our current location. I just picked the closest person I knew could create food." Rory said with a shrug as Rio snarled at Rhongomyniad, promptly trying to jump out of Rory's hand to lunge at the Evil of Humanity before Rory sighed and wrapped her hands around him gently, such a grip being more than enough to restrain the young child. She would've pressed further on what was bothering Rhongo, but decided to just leave it at that.

David continued to walk through the hallway, the blush slowly fading from his face. Being with Kiara, and talking with his wife, helped distract him for a while, but he couldn't avoid thinking about the current situation, not forever. Adam was an ever-looming threat. The man was responsible for wiping out so many people…for tormenting Gabriel…for driving Kiara to breakdown. His hands slowly began to clench into fists, his heart rate gradually increasing.

"… I'm not strong enough…" David muttered. He breathed out, shaking his head. He wasn't foolish enough to think he could fight against future threats with nothing but willpower and grit. Adam might be more powerful than anyone in the party, and, as much as he hated to admit it…he couldn't rule out the possibility of other threats arriving in the future. Even if they get out of this…that one man…Dante…was still unaccounted for…to say nothing of Kill Gaia and his minions.

He stopped suddenly, staring at the endless hallway before him.

"A… quiet life… isn't in the cards…is it?" David said softly. He wanted to retire…to move to that small cottage Masayoshi had talked about and just…live out the rest of his days. But…he knew that was too good to be true. He could live quietly for a while…maybe even have Masayoshi create a dimension for them, where they could experience years worth of time in just a few minutes…

But eventually, he'd need to fight. He knew that. Someday, something, someone would come. And he'd need to be ready for them.

He took a stance within the hallway, raising his hands up to his chest. In one, lightning-quick motion, he threw a jab, the air vibrating violently around his fist as the sheer speed and force of the blow rapidly displaced it.

"...Bad..." David muttered. He spun around, unleashing a vicious backhand chop at the air around him.

"...Bad..." He repeated. He crouched down suddenly, tensing his muscles before unleashing a vicious tackle at the nearby wall, stopping moments before he reached it.

"...Shitty..." David spat. He clenched his fists, taking a shaky breath as he pressed his head against the wall.

"...I didn't tag Kiara...a single time, during that entire spar. Not with a single punch. I couldn't even touch her. Most of the damage she took was from her own damn attacks." David thought. Shame began to well up in his body, his chest tightening.

"...Body manipulation and defense aren't enough. At least not by themselves. What I need...is technical skill. Refining my offensive and defensive wrestling techniques would push me far beyond my current limit..." David thought. He recalled Raiden's advice, how the man had told him he should continue to pursue wrestling, even if he never reached the level of his peers.

"...I know I'd get stronger if I just developed more skill...but...how?" David muttered. He stood there for a few moments, deep in thought.

"...I could ask Kiara or Rory to train me...but they'll be busy with the baby. Plus...our fighting styles aren't similar at all." David thought.

"...The only teacher I've had that... focused on my wrestling skill was Raiden..." David thought.

"...Raiden..." David repeated softly to himself. Suddenly, an idea struck him.

"...Belial's army...has a ton of wrestlers. Raiden said so himself; there are a bunch of people even more skilled than he is..." David thought.

"...If...WHEN...Belial returns to us. Maybe...maybe I can have him take me to that...mountain or wherever he keeps his soldiers. If I can find a few Pro Wrestlers...and ask them to train me..." David thought. He hesitated for a few moments, before shaking his head.

"...I'm getting ahead of myself. It...it would be a miracle for Belial to...get back in one piece. I...I shouldn't ask him for a favor...after he's gone through so much..." David said quietly. Slowly, he shook his head, beginning to walk down the hall.

"...I'll do what I can, for now. Any other plan...will happen after Belial is safe and sound..." David murmured.

"...And of course...any training after this will only be done...after my vacation with her..." David thought, a soft smile returning to his face. He decided to linger on that happy thought, beginning to move down the hall back towards the entrance.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, while Rory and Rhongomyniad were speaking, Kiara gulped a bit, breathing out and quietly moving over to Lance's room, where she knocked on the door. Besides wanting his help in getting milk for Rio, she also generally wanted to speak to him, having not actually talked to her friend since her... incident.

Lance was...hanging from the ceiling of his room, balancing his entire body precariously on a small bar he had created above him, his grip sustained by only two toes that were pressed against it. Weights hung from his arms, large, round metal objects that Lance had also created for this purpose. Sweat flowed from his brow and stomach, dripping silently onto the ground below.

Gradually, his grip intensified, as Lance began to curl his body upward, moving until his head was parallel with his legs. It was an exercise inspired by the lessons he had taken from both David and Metatron, focusing on both his core strength and flexibility. Despite the intense workout, his mind was entirely elsewhere, clearly deep in thought as he replayed his conversation with Kiara in his mind.

"...Perhaps I needed a different approach....no; perhaps I talked to her at the wrong time...?" Lance thought. He shook his head breathing out. His thoughts were interrupted suddenly, as he heard a knock at the door. He stared at it for a moment, before dropping from the ceiling, acrobatically flipping mid-air as he landed on the ground.

"...Who is it...?" Lance asked. His voice was slightly tired, yet he tried to adopt the same polite cadence his speech usually had.

Lance went silent for a moment. From behind the doorway, Kiara could hear rapid footsteps, followed by the sound of clothing being hastily moved around and put on. A few moments later, the door opened, Lance still panting slightly from the workout as he stared at the girl.

“K-Kiara! My friend! How…how are you feeling…?” He asked. He had clearly been caught off guard by Kiara’s visit, yet the concern in his eyes made it equally clear that it was a genuine question.

"F-Fine...! I'm doing fine. Couldn't feel better, honestly." Kiara said, a beaming smile plastering itself across her expression as Lance asked her how she was feeling.

Metatron glanced at the girl from within the room, his golden eyes meeting hers for only a fraction of a moment as he turned back, leaning against the wall.

"Well, you see, Rio kinda hasn't eaten since he's been born... So he's starting to get uh... really hungry. Like, feral hungry, he just tried to attack Rhongomyniad before I left, and he's been biting a bunch of shit... Rory doesn't know what to feed him and I uh... can't produce any breast milk for him right now. So I was wondering if you could use you're uh... magic crap to make something he could eat." Kiara said, scratching the back of her head as she chuckled awkwardly.

"It is my pleasure, Kiara. As I said earlier, I am here for whatever you need." Lance said, flashing her a soft smile. Holding his arms outward, he conjured up a gallon jug of milk, before conjuring a variety of fruits; apples, bananas, pears, and the like. The ingredients floated idly above him, Lance using his telekinesis to make up for his lack of hands.

"...This should only take a few moments. Is there anything else I should add to it?" Lance asked.

Lance nodded in understanding before getting to work. Holding out his arms, he summoned multiple small, knives, before rotating them in the air, the weapons spinning in a tight circle in the center of the room. The levitated fruits slowly flew towards the spinning daggers, the weapons acting akin to a blender as it rapidly chopped the fruit into minuscule pieces. He altered the direction of the spinning blades to ensure it was completely blended, simultaneously levitating the stray droplets of juice and diced fruit as they fell. After a few moments, once the fruit had been fully converted to a liquid-like substance, Lance further crushed it with telekinesis, before summoning a large metal Cocktail Shaker. The gallon of milk quickly poured itself into the metal container, followed by the liquefied fruit. He used his telekineses to vigorously shake the liquid, allowing it to mix together, before rapidly summoning multiple plastic baby bottles. With a single gesture, the solution was poured evenly into each bottle, before slowly floating to the floor.

"...That should do it!" Lance said, smiling at his handy work. With another gesture of his arms, the formula was levitated towards Kiara, the bottles neatly tucking themselves into her arms.

"Toys? Uhh... He's a bit "violent" so I don't know if toys will really entertain him... The pacifier could definitely help though! Help to get him to stop trying to attack me in my sleep..." Kiara murmured, chuckling a bit.
"...Attack?" Lance asked, raising an eyebrow. He chuckled, before holding out his arms. A small puff of smoke appeared, the cloud lingering in the air for a moment before gradually dissipating, revealing a small pacifier. It hovered in the air for a moment, before moving into Kiara's arms, landing on top of the bottles.

"Well, I hope this keeps him distracted, if nothing else." Lance said.

Last edited:
"...Attack?" Lance asked, raising an eyebrow. He chuckled, before holding out his arms. A small puff of smoke appeared, the cloud lingering in the air for a moment before gradually dissipating, revealing a small pacifier. It hovered in the air for a moment, before moving into Kiara's arms, landing on top of the bottles.

"Well, I hope this keeps him distracted, if nothing else." Lance said
"Yeah, he's... really violent for some reason. Even before he was this hungry he'd always try and hit or bite me and Rory. Obviously it did no damage whatsoever, though, cause he's got small baby hands..." Kiara said, "And thanks again, Mr. Lifesaver."

Back