• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Idiots! The both of you!" Rhongomyniad snapped, basically remodeling Kiara to be exactly like she was physically before the spar "if I didn't have the specialty of literally restructuring the building blocks of your physical bodies, I wouldn't even be able to even begin to do this without copius amounts of injury and healing magic, next time you two even think about having a spar, get one of your wives to watch so you don't brutalize eachother!"

“…I’ll keep that in mind, Rhongo.” David said wearily. He leaned against the wall, breathing out from his shoulder mouth.

“Can you do us a favor and keep this between us? The…others don’t need to know about this…” David muttered.
"Hmph." Rhongomyniad simply grunted in response, moving over to David to begin healing him

Kinzer sighed, leaning against the door with crossed arms. "Hope ya' had fun with the whole brutalizing your friend game..." He whispered to himself sarcastically, knowing that neither of them would care for his petty remarks.

Kiara just breathed out, "A-Alright, Rhongo... Your right I... I have a child... C-Can't just go around nearly killing myself..." She said quietly, trembling gently for a moment.

As Rhongomyniad healing overtook his body, he felt his jaw return to its original shape. He removed the mouth from his shoulder, beginning to speak normally.

“…it’s…my fault for taking it so far, Kiara. I should’ve…tapped out before it got to…this.”David said quietly.
"N-No, I was uh... being stubborn myself. And reckless..." Kiara murmured, "I should've just taken a loss..."

"N-No, I was uh... being stubborn myself. And reckless..." Kiara murmured, "I should've just taken a loss..."
David shook his head, breathing out. Lingering guilt...and something akin to shame, lingered in his expression.

"If...if you say so Kiara. I...I guess we were both pretty...fired up." David said quietly.

"...Did that...settle down your itch to train, at least? I know you've been wanting to get a workout in."

"Uh, alright, David!" Kiara said as they walked and yada yada 4-10 seconds of walking later.

Rory and Rio could be found in the kitchen, with the young boy sitting on the counter, with Rory confusedly searching through the fridge to find him something he could eat, with the child softly growling... Not his stomach, he was making an audible growling noise.

"Uh, hey Rory...?" Kiara said confusedly.

"Huh? O-Oh hey Kiara, Rhongo, and uh... Whose that guy again...?" Rory asked, glancing at Gru.

"Griffin or Grue, Jack's friend, who slightly helped with the battle against the dragon and fought for weeks inside the train against Akaza, third and last survivor from the universe that was destroyed by the activation of the fantasy tree" He said calmly as if it was no big deal, something gloomy

The young boy's eyes met Gru's, the child snarling at the man, like a wild beast.

"Why is he snarling, Rory..." Kiara whispered.

"He's hungry. And I uh... don't know what he eats. Or what children eat..." Rory responded, "I've been trying to stop him from swallowing the furniture..."

"I uh... guess I could try producing breast milk... Actually, wait, nevermind, I'd rather not try." Kiara said, shaking her head.

"Regardless of that... What are you all doing together? I think this is a rather unexpected combination of people." Rory said, tilting her head.

Back