• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kiara screamed out once more, charging forward. The speed she had picked up from the built-up force of both her own propulsion and him pulling her in should've made dodging at such a short distance impossible, so charging forward was... idiotic, for a Martial Artist of her caliber. But this was her last ditch effort. As she dashed forward, she tilted herself to the side, even a few nanometers would be enough, to dodge the attack, planning to use her momentum to hit him while he was open. But... she was so close to the attack. It was practically grazing against her face at this point. Barely even an inch away from her face. She pushed her senses to their limits- No, beyond their limits. The room for error was 0.

"Move..." She thought to herself. She had to move. She couldn't endure the strike.

"Move...!" She had to dodge. She conjured up all of her will, begging, pleading for her body to comply with her. Her eyes began to bleed within that infinitesimal timeframe, as if she was conjuring every bit of focus, skill, and precision she had in order to find a way to force herself to avoid this attack that was so, so very close to crashing into her head.

"Move...!!!" She could feel herself moving ever so slightly. Ever, ever so slightly. It felt as if time itself had stopped for her, dodging that attack, and for anybody witnessing it outside, it seemed as if Kiara was moving as a blur, with speed and precision she'd never displayed before. She moved a quarter-inch, and then a half-inch, and then a full-inch. His fist grazed against the barest layer of skin on her cheek, with the girl's fist shooting forward at immense speeds.

And with that, it slammed right into his jaw, with all of its might.

David's eyes widened. He was...astonished, to say the least. Kiara being able to dodge a blow at such close range was a feat he hadn't even considered possible. Before he could fully process his surprise...the blow slammed against his chin. A loud, violently cracking noise could be heard, David's jaw completely fragmenting from such an impact. The force traveled through his head, violently cracking his skull and shaking the brain inside. His body convulsed, his three arms trembling violently...before becoming limp, dropping to his side.

He remained upright for a moment, almost as if he was still attempting to stand. His eyes, or...what was left of them, completely glazed over. Slowly...his knees bent, and then fell forward, hitting the canvas with a soft thud. His body soon followed, drooping downward...before collapsing entirely.

Kiara did the same almost immediately after David collapsed.

"H...hh...a...h... haa..." She breathed out shakily, her body a bloody mess. All four of her limbs were either dust or pulp, with only her solidified fire keeping them from just going completely limp as the girl trembled on the ground next to David. Her head was in indescribable, visceral pain from having pushed her senses to the limit from dodging such a close-range attack at such insane speeds, the girl closing her bleeding eyes shut.

She had won. Beaten him. But it did not come without cost, and clearly so.

Griffin walked up to them, and witnessing such a battle, his mouth was a little open from seeing such a spectacle of combat.

"Do you two need me to help you? Or can you handle it on your own?" He asked genuinely, He had met people with broken regeneration or Pseudo-Immortality in his life, he had seen Jack lose limbs, his skin was torn off, his body was dried of all his blood and internal organs exploded several times simply to stand up and continue regardless of the damage, with ridiculously big stamina just like his own.

Kiara trembled before very, very slowly rising to her feet. She continued to solidify flames and heat within herself to account for her variety of dusted/pulped bones, her ruptured and pulverized organs, her shredded and destroyed muscles, etc. Her natural regeneration, added onto this, made her at least able to stand properly as she breathed out, only using willpower to keep herself standing normally as she began to walk out of the ring.

"Nah... I'm good. I'm sure David will get up in a few." Kiara said, coughing out some blood that had gathered in her throat, her voice no longer shaking.

David's eyes widened. He was...astonished, to say the least. Kiara being able to dodge a blow at such close range was a feat he hadn't even considered possible. Before he could fully process his surprise...the blow slammed against his chin. A loud, violently cracking noise could be heard, David's jaw completely fragmenting from such an impact. The force traveled through his head, violently cracking his skull and shaking the brain inside. His body convulsed, his three arms trembling violently...before becoming limp, dropping to his side.

He remained upright for a moment, almost as if he was still attempting to stand. His eyes, or...what was left of them, completely glazed over. Slowly...his knees bent, and then fell forward, hitting the canvas with a soft thud. His body soon followed, drooping downward...before collapsing entirely.
(Boopers)

"errrhm...?" A soft, incomprehensible noise came from David's throat, raspy and pained. Slowly, he leaned onto his side, coughing up a mix of broken teeth and blood. With gradual, trembling movements, he moved onto his back, before bringing himself into a sitting position. His mouth hung slack from his face, his body slowly beginning the process of replacing the shattered bones that comprised his jaw. The bones in the rest of his body began to undergo a similar process, his broken bones slowly being forced back into place, before being covered in a new layer of tissue. His ruptured organs slowly began to stitch themselves together, his body using hair follicles as string to sew closed what remained of his lungs and heart, slowly allowing them to resume functioning. It was a slow process, but his ability to recover from such extensive damage was remarkable nonetheless.

He looked around blankly, his head still swimming from the blow.

"errrhm...?" A soft, incomprehensible noise came from David's throat, raspy and pained. Slowly, he leaned onto his side, coughing up a mix of broken teeth and blood. With gradual, trembling movements, he moved onto his back, before bringing himself into a sitting position. His mouth hung slack from his face, his body slowly beginning the process of replacing the shattered bones that comprised his jaw. The bones in the rest of his body began to undergo a similar process, his broken bones slowly being forced back into place, before being covered in a new layer of tissue. His ruptured organs slowly began to stitch themselves together, his body using hair follicles as string to sew closed what remained of his lungs and heart, slowly allowing them to resume functioning. It was a slow process, but his ability to recover from such extensive damage was remarkable nonetheless.

He looked around blankly, his head still swimming from the blow.
"You good getting up on you're own...?" Kiara said to David, unsurprised at his gradual regeneration as she worked on tightening the repairs on some other parts of her body, undoing her ponytail in the process.

"You good getting up on you're own...?" Kiara said to David, unsurprised at his gradual regeneration as she worked on tightening the repairs on some other parts of her body, undoing her ponytail in the process.
David slowly nodded. Gradually, he moved his legs into a standing position, before slowly bringing himself upright. As the majority of the damage was concentrated around his head and torso, it seemed that he'd be ok with moving around without support. He could not speak, his jaw and neck still working to repair themselves from Kiara's blow. To compensate, he mutated his body, forming another mouth and vocal cords on his left shoulder.

"...I...I'm fine...Kiara." The mouth said wearily.

"..That...was a...pretty amazing display." He added. The mouth chuckled slightly.

David slowly nodded. Gradually, he moved his legs into a standing position, before slowly bringing himself upright. As the majority of the damage was concentrated around his head and torso, it seemed that he'd be ok with moving around without support. He could not speak, his jaw and neck still working to repair themselves from Kiara's blow. To compensate, he mutated his body, forming another mouth and vocal cords on his left shoulder.

"...I...I'm fine...Kiara." The mouth said wearily.

"..That...was a...pretty amazing display." He added. The mouth chuckled slightly.
Kiara nodded, chuckling a bit as well, mostly because she found seeing a mouth on his shoulder amusing.

"Yeah... So was yours.." She said, rubbing her eyes, which were practically completely painted red from how much bloodshot they had sustained, with Kiara dodging that last punch nearly making the fragile organs explode from how much pressure she put on them from pushing her senses and precision beyond the limit at the last moment.

"Yeah, thanks... Uh... Gru." Kiara murmured, wincing a bit as she felt her right kidney shift around a bit, tightening the binds in her abdomen as she trembled.

"We.. should get to Gabriel... And uh... let's not tell our wives about this..."

"Uh... Mind if I ask why...?" Kiara asked, tilting her head.
"....." He said nothing for a moment, before breathing out.

"...Gabriel...already thinks I'm a...reckless idiot. I've...told her I'd work on that...since...I know it was one of the reason's why we..." David trailed off.

"...If...I show up...like this. It's...It's just going to...reinforce what she already knows. She'll have to put me back together...because of my recklessness...again." David said quietly.

"....." He said nothing for a moment, before breathing out.

"...Gabriel...already thinks I'm a...reckless idiot. I've...told her I'd work on that...since...I know it was one of the reason's why we..." David trailed off.

"...If...I show up...like this. It's...It's just going to...reinforce what she already knows. She'll have to put me back together...because of my recklessness...again." David said quietly.
Kiara sighed.

"David... I... alright, man. Let's just go to Rhongomyniad." Kiara said, wanting to say something but not knowing what to say.

"...Oh...yeah...you did mention that she came to...talk to you..." The mouth said. He scratched his head.

"...She...she might want to talk to you about...what happened. Are you...alright with that...?" The mouth asked. He didn't want Kiara to be uncomfortable, especially since he was the one who requested to go to someone besides Gabriel.
Kiara froze.

"He's right... I should've thought of that... It- It'll be fine... Rhongo is nice... I know she'd just be looking after me... But I don't... I... . .." Kiara thought to herself, trembling lightly.

"I'm... fine. I'll be fine! Everything's fine!" She said with a smile.

Kiara froze.

"He's right... I should've thought of that... It- It'll be fine... Rhongo is nice... I know she'd just be looking after me... But I don't... I... . .." Kiara thought to herself, trembling lightly.

"I'm... fine. I'll be fine! Everything's fine!" She said with a smile.
David stared at Kiara for a moment.

"...Kiara. It's...it's fine if we go to Gabriel...really." The mouth said quietly.

(K lol.)

Kiara limped through the corridor of interdimensional doors, moving near the entrance towards the room Rhongomyniad had came out of when Kiara had her... yknow. She softly knocked on the door. "Rhongo? You in there...?"

Kinzer's ears twitched as he heard the knock, moving to open the door as he heard Kiara call Rhongomyniad's name.

"Yall need something?" Kinzer asked, sweat pouring from him, clearly having been in the middle of training. He glanced at Kiara and David, noticing their injured, deformed bodies, and immediately realizing why they came to Rhongomyniad's and his room.

Back