• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Crafty..." Akaza thought, feeling David's shockwave make his leg pulse with pain for a few moments as he saw Cullthane's beams of magic hurl towards him along with Rory and Kiara pursuing, and he knew the number of pursuers would soon increase, especially now that David had once again joined the fray. Akaza quickly gained footing on one of the many pillars that were in the arena, using violent air pressure to kick himself off and dodge the beams of pure magic by a hair, the heat making his skin bubble for a moment as the beams passed by him. Rory was the first to react, delivering a combination of erratic willpower slashes towards Akaza, noticing David's incoming attack. She kept the barrage coming, clearly trying to make room for David's attack to land by keeping Akaza occupied so he couldn't launch himself away. "Stay right there...!!" Rory shouted, continuing to assault Akaza with a barrage of attacks while Kiara jumped into the fray as well. "So we beat the shit out of you!" Kiara shouted as well, completing Rory's sentence. "The two lovebirds come to join us!?" Akaza shouted back as Kiara delivered a blazing punch to Akaza's stomach, the split-second timeframe Rory gave both her and David allowing their attacks to hit somewhat directly, causing Akaza to kick back at the last moment to mitigate the damage, bruises appearing around his waist and neck areas.

"Don't let up!-" Kiara shouted before stopping for a moment, holding her stomach. "Ugh... I feel ******* terrible..." She thought to herself for a moment before continuing to rush.
David nodded, maintaining his offensive as he immediately charged toward Akaza. The demon would immediately feel gravity begin to increase around him, David slamming Akaza's feet with an intense downward burst of gravity, hoping to stop his movements, even for a fraction of a moment. Should he succeed in closing the distances, He would mutate his arm, the muscles in the limb bulging as it grew to several times its normal size. Taking a final step forward, he performed a Lariet, slamming his thick arm straight into the man's head and upper torso.

Lance glanced at Kiara, immediately noticing her discomfort.

"...We'll need to back her up..." Lance thought. Immediately, Lance teleported, moving a few meters behind Akaza. Summoning a spear in his hands, he amplified it with Metatron's power, before performing a quick thrust towards the demon's head. He figured he'd dodge, but hoped it would move his attention enough to leave him vulnerable to other attacks.

Tokugawa sighed, shaking his head. "What an amazing way to get us to trust you..." He said, turning around to hug Ythala, hoping that he could at least repay her for the comfort she provided to him previously.
Draedon did however stop "Currently no known injuries or casualties have happened." Draedon said calmly, a small area of the ship opening and giving Ythala a quart of Banana Ice-cream
Ythala clutched Tokugawa tightly, breathing heavily. Slowly, she tried to calm down, her body trembling slightly as she continued to hug the emperor.

"...W-what....w-what s-should w-we do...?" Ythala murmured shakily. She briefly glanced at the ice cream, unsure what to make of it.

"Crafty..." Akaza thought, feeling David's shockwave make his leg pulse with pain for a few moments as he saw Cullthane's beams of magic hurl towards him along with Rory and Kiara pursuing, and he knew the number of pursuers would soon increase, especially now that David had once again joined the fray. Akaza quickly gained footing on one of the many pillars that were in the arena, using violent air pressure to kick himself off and dodge the beams of pure magic by a hair, the heat making his skin bubble for a moment as the beams passed by him. Rory was the first to react, delivering a combination of erratic willpower slashes towards Akaza, noticing David's incoming attack. She kept the barrage coming, clearly trying to make room for David's attack to land by keeping Akaza occupied so he couldn't launch himself away. "Stay right there...!!" Rory shouted, continuing to assault Akaza with a barrage of attacks while Kiara jumped into the fray as well. "So we beat the shit out of you!" Kiara shouted as well, completing Rory's sentence. "The two lovebirds come to join us!?" Akaza shouted back as Kiara delivered a blazing punch to Akaza's stomach, the split-second timeframe Rory gave both her and David allowing their attacks to hit somewhat directly, causing Akaza to kick back at the last moment to mitigate the damage, bruises appearing around his waist and neck areas.

"Don't let up!-" Kiara shouted before stopping for a moment, holding her stomach. "Ugh... I feel ******* terrible..." She thought to herself for a moment before continuing to rush.

Tokugawa sighed, shaking his head. "What an amazing way to get us to trust you..." He said, turning around to hug Ythala, hoping that he could at least repay her for the comfort she provided to him previously.
Imperius flew in front of Kiara before rushing Akaza, with a large amount of sword coming from behind Akaz and avoiding anyone in the group flew at him from behind, which Raviathon let loose a large barrage of magic and Cullthane fired Beams across the arena that were harmless to the group but devastating to Akaza, with Terevion picking and choosing his time to fire

"You have to trust me to be on this ship you know, who do you think has the controls? I made it." Draedon said, his voice not really changing

Akaza instantly regained his footing as usual, pondering how to proceed with the situation. He felt the weight on his feet, but, that could easily be subverted by simply propelling himself up with a shockwave. Akaza did just that, releasing a violent shockwave which splintered the ground and sent him flying into the air, avoiding David's lariat and Lance's spear, assuming they did not transition their attacks to the air. But, he was met and Imperius's flurry of blows and the incoming ranged attacks from the mages and Terevion. Akaza grunted, expanding the range of his Compass Needle to release an omni-directional shockwave that would at least dispel Terevion's bullets and Raviathon's magic, but wouldn't get rid of Cullthane's magic due to his vastly superior mystical abilities. Akaza hoped that the omni-directional shockwave would also mitigate Imperius by blowing him away, and if it did indeed blow him away, Akaza hoped that save him even a moment of time as Okita instantly rushed in with Rory and Kiara, Kiara seeming lightheaded. Okita and Rory coordinated to keep Akaza busy while Cullthane's magic hurdled towards him, with Akaza using another violent shockwave to kick himself away, not doing much to Okita and Rory besides some minor bruises, but to Kiara, it seemed to effect her a bit more...

"Ugh... ****, my head..." Kiara thought to herself, shaking her head a bit as she felt like she had a crippling migraine, the shockwave having rattled her brain a bit.

"I'll need to change my strategy... That purple-haired Angel is troublesome..." Akaza thought as he landed.
Ythala clutched Tokugawa tightly, breathing heavily. Slowly, she tried to calm down, her body trembling slightly as she continued to hug the emperor.

"...W-what....w-what s-should w-we do...?" Ythala murmured shakily. She briefly glanced at the ice cream, unsure what to make of it.
"You have to trust me to be on this ship you know, who do you think has the controls? I made it." Draedon said, his voice not really changing
Tokugawa just breathed out, "I don't think he's an enemy, but... I don't particularly trust him. If he has the controls to the ship, there's not much we can say on the matter." He said.

Imperius stood his ground, continuing his assault as he specifically tried to keep Akaza from performing more shockwaves while Rhongomyniad pulled Kiara away from the fray with her strings, immediately checking the fighter for any possible activity like being on the verge of giving birth, while Raviathon went onto the defensive to protect them, her breathing unstable

Cullthane observed Akaza's movements and sent precise attacks from his lore ahead of time, practically making the place a mine field to catch Akaza in devastating attacks of what seemed to be stars, the area around him seeming just the slightest bit different, likely due to him having trapped the place as well

"You should go to the bartender, he should be able to provide some solutions in terms of non-alcoholic beverage, and i should give my apologies for being sudden, I will notify you if anything that should be noted happens." Draedon said, closing the area viewing him with virtual directions to the cantina being displayed

Akaza instantly regained his footing as usual, pondering how to proceed with the situation. He felt the weight on his feet, but, that could easily be subverted by simply propelling himself up with a shockwave. Akaza did just that, releasing a violent shockwave which splintered the ground and sent him flying into the air, avoiding David's lariat and Lance's spear, assuming they did not transition their attacks to the air. But, he was met and Imperius's flurry of blows and the incoming ranged attacks from the mages and Terevion. Akaza grunted, expanding the range of his Compass Needle to release an omni-directional shockwave that would at least dispel Terevion's bullets and Raviathon's magic, but wouldn't get rid of Cullthane's magic due to his vastly superior mystical abilities. Akaza hoped that the omni-directional shockwave would also mitigate Imperius by blowing him away, and if it did indeed blow him away, Akaza hoped that save him even a moment of time as Okita instantly rushed in with Rory and Kiara, Kiara seeming lightheaded. Okita and Rory coordinated to keep Akaza busy while Cullthane's magic hurdled towards him, with Akaza using another violent shockwave to kick himself away, not doing much to Okita and Rory besides some minor bruises, but to Kiara, it seemed to effect her a bit more...

"Ugh... ****, my head..." Kiara thought to herself, shaking her head a bit as she felt like she had a crippling migraine, the shockwave having rattled her brain a bit.

"I'll need to change my strategy... That purple-haired Angel is troublesome..." Akaza thought as he landed.
Lance glanced at Kiara, before teleporting towards her, appearing next to the woman.

"...It may be best for you to step out of the fight, for now..." Lance said quietly, concern in his voice. Not taking his eyes off Akaza, he spun his spear rapidly for a moment, before throwing it at the demon, the tip still amplified with Metatron's power. As it neared Akaza, Lance would suddenly teleport it right below the demon, the spear maintaining its momentum as it moved to stab into his thigh.

David, like the others, noticed that Kiara had been acting strangely. Knowing he couldn't help her directly, he instead chose to redouble his attack efforts, hoping to draw any attention away from her. Mutating his bow, he suddenly sprouted two sets of arms on either side of his torso, each as powerful as the original. At the same time, he covered each limb with an extremely dense field of gravity, drastically increasing the weight behind each of them. Rushing toward Akaza again, he turned his body, before delivering a vicious backhand chop using all three of his left hands, slamming into his torso.

Masayoshi began to attempt to aid Cullthane. She began to form several Judgement spheres, rapidly producing and condensing the balls of elemental energy. Instead of firing these spheres however, she condensed them further, until they were barely the size of pebbles, before scattering them across the field. Should Akaza get near one of these condensed balls, they would rapidly expand, enveloping him in a massive explosion. At the same time, she would begin to fire lasers of pure light magic from her fingers, hoping to pierce the demon as he flew around. This strategy was only possible due to Jirachi's training, the shadow soldier giving her the skills to quickly form and condense these powerful attacks without the need for a clone to support her.

Tokugawa just breathed out, "I don't think he's an enemy, but... I don't particularly trust him. If he has the controls to the ship, there's not much we can say on the matter." He said.
"You should go to the bartender, he should be able to provide some solutions in terms of non-alcoholic beverage, and i should give my apologies for being sudden, I will notify you if anything that should be noted happens." Draedon said, closing the area viewing him with virtual directions to the cantina being displayed
Ythala slowly breathed out, not moving from her spot as she continued to clutch Tokugawa.

"....A...Alright..." She said softly. She continued to take soft breaths, the rhythm slowly becoming more even.

"...H-he...he doesn't seem like...h-he wants to harm us..." Ythala murmured, More to convince herself than anything else.

"Huh? I'm fine, I can keep going...!" Kiara said to Lance, immediately jumping back into the fight while Gabriel sighed. She was indeed on the verge of going into labor, but, she didn't seem to much care about that. Gabriel prepared various healing spells.

Akaza diligently observed Imperius's movements and Cullthane's traps, beginning to concentrate air and pressure around his limbs. As Lance teleported his spear below Akaza, Akaza stomped onto the ground, immediately violently splintering the spear into pieces, shooting them away from himself with air pressure in case Lance tried to use these shards as weapons against him. Looking at David approaching them, Akaza used this as an opportunity to escape Imperius. Precisely controlling the air pressure around his limbs, he charged towards David, concentrating the immense pressure building around his limbs into a vacuum. Concentrating this air vacuum like a drill, he delivered an insanely fast spear-hand to David's torso, the concentrated vacuum providing an insane amount of piercing damage which couldn't easily be tanked or adapted to. If David was blown back, Akaza would continue to charge, moving through Cullthane's and Masayoshi's traps, using his control over the air and his precise acrobatics to narrowly avoid Masayoshi's traps, but wouldn't allow him to completely avoid Cullthane's traps, he'd still take some moderate damage at the cost of severely injuring David. If David was not blown back, Akaza would continue to drill into David while the man in was in place, the fact that David wasn't moving allowing Akaza to pierce through the stationary man far easier. But, this would leave him open to attack for a brief moment, both by the others, and by David should he last through the vacuum spear-hand long enough to get a counter in. But Akaza clearly had a plan specifically for that, should it happen... (You decide what happens Midas, was David blown back or did he tank it like a boss? Lmao.)
Ythala slowly breathed out, not moving from her spot as she continued to clutch Tokugawa.

"....A...Alright..." She said softly. She continued to take soft breaths, the rhythm slowly becoming more even.

"...H-he...he doesn't seem like...h-he wants to harm us..." Ythala murmured, More to convince herself than anything else.
"Indeed..." Tokugawa said, "Perhaps we should get something to drink to at least calm ourselves..."

"Huh? I'm fine, I can keep going...!" Kiara said to Lance, immediately jumping back into the fight while Gabriel sighed. She was indeed on the verge of going into labor, but, she didn't seem to much care about that. Gabriel prepared various healing spells.

Akaza diligently observed Imperius's movements and Cullthane's traps, beginning to concentrate air and pressure around his limbs. As Lance teleported his spear below Akaza, Akaza stomped onto the ground, immediately violently splintering the spear into pieces, shooting them away from himself with air pressure in case Lance tried to use these shards as weapons against him. Looking at David approaching them, Akaza used this as an opportunity to escape Imperius. Precisely controlling the air pressure around his limbs, he charged towards David, concentrating the immense pressure building around his limbs into a vacuum. Concentrating this air vacuum like a drill, he delivered an insanely fast spear-hand to David's torso, the concentrated vacuum providing an insane amount of piercing damage which couldn't easily be tanked or adapted to. If David was blown back, Akaza would continue to charge, moving through Cullthane's and Masayoshi's traps, using his control over the air and his precise acrobatics to narrowly avoid Masayoshi's traps, but wouldn't allow him to completely avoid Cullthane's traps, he'd still take some moderate damage at the cost of severely injuring David. If David was not blown back, Akaza would continue to drill into David while the man in was in place, the fact that David wasn't moving allowing Akaza to pierce through the stationary man far easier. But, this would leave him open to attack for a brief moment, both by the others, and by David should he last through the vacuum spear-hand long enough to get a counter in. But Akaza clearly had a plan specifically for that, should it happen... (You decide what happens Midas, was David blown back or did he tank it like a boss? Lmao.)

"Indeed..." Tokugawa said, "Perhaps we should get something to drink to at least calm ourselves..."
"No!" Rhongomyniad said, trying to restrain Kiara from going in physically with Raviathon visibly being scared and trying to help with that while Cullthane's traps didn't harm David in the slightest, if Akaza wasn't careful an invisible and sharp string would try and cut him down the middle down to his feet, entirely avoiding Daivd in the process as Terevion fired his gun agsin, releasing lasers unaffected by wind

"As you should, I don't believe one Okita is injured yet, although she is in the thick of it..." Draedon said, determining all possible and impossible outcomes

David stood his ground, forcefully preventing himself from moving by wrapping himself inside a precise gravitational field. Blood spilled, both from his opened wound and from his mouth, as he felt the insides of his body turn into mincemeat and viscera. Yet...David didn't falter, his eye's turning bloodshot as the drill continued to tear through his body, vacuuming and shredding his lungs and heart.

"g...."

"G-got...y-you...!" David murmured. Immediately, his arms wrapped around the demon, all six limbs covering Akaza's torso in a fierce bear hug. Should this gambit work, David would immediately alter his skeletal structure, forming spikes made of solid bone from every single part of his skin, impaling into Akaza in a manner akin to an Iron Maiden. But that wasn't his true intention. The spikes, while damaging, were only meant to hold him in place. The moment he grabbed the man, he immediately used his gravity to push himself backward and upside down, attempting to suplex the man directly into one of Cullthane's traps. He assumed...or rather, hoped, that the mage's abilities wouldn't damage him.

"David!" Masayoshi shouted. Immediately, she flew upward, condensing her magic into a gavel made of pure light magic. The gavel spun rapidly, before flying towards the demon, slamming against its head.

"As you should, I don't believe one Okita is injured yet, although she is in the thick of it..." Draedon said, determining all possible and impossible outcomes
"T-that...that would be nice...Tokugawa" She murmured. Slowly, she let go of the emperor, breathing out.

"...I'm glad Okita is...ok.." She thought, breathing a small sigh of relief.

"Wha- What is your deal!? Let me go of me!" Kiara shouted, still trying to force herself out of Rhongomyniad's and Raviathon's grip while Gabriel clicked her tongue and dashed over to David. "No...!!" Gabriel shouted.

"Thanks, David. You made my job a lot easier...!!" Akaza exclaimed as David moved to wrap Akaza in a bear hug. In a fierce fit of strength, Akaza tore his arm to the side, and like a blade, the vacuum would cut through David's torso and send Akaza flying away from David as Akaza dispersed the shockwave. It was clear now that Akaza was simply using the vacuum spear-hand to bait David into taking major damage. But, while Akaza was being launched away by his own vacuum, he was met with the Cullthane's traps, Masayoshi's attack, and Terevion's attack. Akaza carefully visualized the string, seeming to easily avoid being cut in half by careful control of the air, allowing him to fly around it. Masayoshi's gavel was easy enough to avoid, he simply turned his head to the side to avoid the attack and then dispersed with a condensed attack of air and corruption. Should that be successful, he would be met with the rest of Cullthane's traps and Terevion's lasers... Cullthane's traps were getting somewhat easy enough to deal with, Akaza simply used his air manipulation and acrobatics to maneuver around them, but when stacked attacks came into the picture, especially after he had just dealt with stacked attacks, it became a bit harder to deal with. Akaza breathed out, taking a few hits from the rest of Cullthane's traps which weren't to hindering in order to allow him to more properly evade Terevion's lasers, realizing that obviously lasers wouldn't be effected by mere wind.

Gabriel rushed over to David, kneeling beside him. "I know your durable but that was to close for comfort... I could tell he was baiting you from a mile away, I should've moved quicker..." She said, beginning to try and heal him.
"T-that...that would be nice...Tokugawa" She murmured. Slowly, she let go of the emperor, breathing out.

"...I'm glad Okita is...ok.." She thought, breathing a small sigh of relief.
Tokugawa nodded, holding out his hand for Ythala to grab. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you this time..." He said with a smile.

"Wha- What is your deal!? Let me go of me!" Kiara shouted, still trying to force herself out of Rhongomyniad's and Raviathon's grip while Gabriel clicked her tongue and dashed over to David. "No...!!" Gabriel shouted.

"Thanks, David. You made my job a lot easier...!!" Akaza exclaimed as David moved to wrap Akaza in a bear hug. In a fierce fit of strength, Akaza tore his arm to the side, and like a blade, the vacuum would cut through David's torso and send Akaza flying away from David as Akaza dispersed the shockwave. It was clear now that Akaza was simply using the vacuum spear-hand to bait David into taking major damage. But, while Akaza was being launched away by his own vacuum, he was met with the Cullthane's traps, Masayoshi's attack, and Terevion's attack. Akaza carefully visualized the string, seeming to easily avoid being cut in half by careful control of the air, allowing him to fly around it. Masayoshi's gavel was easy enough to avoid, he simply turned his head to the side to avoid the attack and then dispersed with a condensed attack of air and corruption. Should that be successful, he would be met with the rest of Cullthane's traps and Terevion's lasers... Cullthane's traps were getting somewhat easy enough to deal with, Akaza simply used his air manipulation and acrobatics to maneuver around them, but when stacked attacks came into the picture, especially after he had just dealt with stacked attacks, it became a bit harder to deal with. Akaza breathed out, taking a few hits from the rest of Cullthane's traps which weren't to hindering in order to allow him to more properly evade Terevion's lasers, realizing that obviously lasers wouldn't be effected by mere wind.

Gabriel rushed over to David, kneeling beside him. "I know your durable but that was to close for comfort... I could tell he was baiting you from a mile away, I should've moved quicker..." She said, beginning to try and heal him.

Tokugawa nodded, holding out his hand for Ythala to grab. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you this time..." He said with a smile.
"It's too Dangerous, y-you can barely walk straight!" Raviathon exclaimed while Raviathon was clearly strained trying to hold Kiara back

Cullthane manipulated his string to go into the ground and multiply to be 10 strings, his traps also multiplying to fire out like a lightshow, and while pretty, was pretty much impossible to dodge unless you were grounded, ripe for the melee's hellish assaults and his own string cutting

David said nothing, simply gritting his teeth, anger and frustration rising in his body. He forced himself to stand a few seconds later, regardless of if the healing was actually finished or not.

"...That won't happen again." David said quietly, bloodlust audible in his tone as he clutched the wound in his stomach. He sped up the healing process, simply forcing his wounds closed so that Gabriel's magic could focus on mending what he couldn't. Raising both hands, he suddenly pushed them forward, slamming Akaza with a fierce burst of forward gravity. Even if he didn't take damage from the crushing weight of the sudden change of gravity, the burst would still disrupt his flight patterns, at least momentarily, robbing him of the delicate motions needed to avoid all the incoming projectiles.

Lance stood by Rhongo, moving in front of Kiara.

"...Kiara, you can't keep fighting like this! Not when you're so close..." Lance said.

Ythala looked at Tokugawa for a few moments, visibly hesitating. Slowly...she extended her arm, gently clasping his hand with her own.. A soft smile appeared on her face.

"T...thank you, Tokguawa..." Ythala said softly.

"Close to what!?!" Kiara shouted, groaning.

"I knew the purple-haired one would be a problem..." Akaza thought to himself as he immediately regained his footing and prepared himself for the string attacks and everything else so he wasn't hit by the immense amount of traps. In an instant, he was met with Rory delivering a violent overhead slash which then turned into a variety of other slashes at the same time. He was then met with Cullthane's strings and Okita coming towards him. Akaza clicked his tongue and smiled, expertly maneuvering his body through the air to barely parry Rory's slashes. It was difficult, though... The attacks were big, and her swings were as heavy as could be as well as absurdly precise. Just parrying them caused him damage... The strings were easier to dodge, their effective range was limited due to them being thin, but their length and amount made them hard to take care of while dealing with everything else. Still, Akaza managed, swiftly adapting to the situation as best he could. What was a real problem was Okita... She was fast, faster than most of everybody in the entire group, and her attacks got heavier over time. He could barely see her for now, but, if he let her keep building up speed, that would change, so he just continued to parry her blows while looking for an opening to take her out... But, when David's gravity came in, that disrupted Akaza's flight patterns. It wasn't much, but, for a moment, Akaza felt himself lose course, allowing Cullthane's and Okita's high-speed strings and blade attacks to marginally cut into him, with Okita's blade nearly cutting off his right arm due to sheer speed, though, corruption spewed from the wound and welded his arm back on for the time being.
Ythala looked at Tokugawa for a few moments, visibly hesitating. Slowly...she extended her arm, gently clasping his hand with her own.. A soft smile appeared on her face.

"T...thank you, Tokguawa..." Ythala said softly.
Tokugawa nodded, "Are you going to eat that banana ice cream, by the way?"

"I knew the purple-haired one would be a problem..." Akaza thought to himself as he immediately regained his footing and prepared himself for the string attacks and everything else so he wasn't hit by the immense amount of traps. In an instant, he was met with Rory delivering a violent overhead slash which then turned into a variety of other slashes at the same time. He was then met with Cullthane's strings and Okita coming towards him. Akaza clicked his tongue and smiled, expertly maneuvering his body through the air to barely parry Rory's slashes. It was difficult, though... The attacks were big, and her swings were as heavy as could be as well as absurdly precise. Just parrying them caused him damage... The strings were easier to dodge, their effective range was limited due to them being thin, but their length and amount made them hard to take care of while dealing with everything else. Still, Akaza managed, swiftly adapting to the situation as best he could. What was a real problem was Okita... She was fast, faster than most of everybody in the entire group, and her attacks got heavier over time. He could barely see her for now, but, if he let her keep building up speed, that would change, so he just continued to parry her blows while looking for an opening to take her out... But, when David's gravity came in, that disrupted Akaza's flight patterns. It wasn't much, but, for a moment, Akaza felt himself lose course, allowing Cullthane's and Okita's high-speed strings and blade attacks to marginally cut into him, with Okita's blade nearly cutting off his right arm due to sheer speed, though, corruption spewed from the wound and welded his arm back on for the time being.

"What do you think?!" Rhongomyniad exclaimed

Cullthane was gone in an instant, appearing on a pillar the next, it rising from the ground, but not so high Akaza couldn't get to it, it was clear from the lack off disturbances in the air that the Seraphim was practically asking him to try melee against him and see what happens as his magical attacks got more intense, clearly the Seraphim was serious...

Imperius let loose fury to the point where his attacks looked like they were everywhere, Solarian burning with wrathful fire as he moved perfectly and with impossible precision

wanting to be part of the conflict and that the children of destiny would not take all the fun.

Just like Imperius, Jack change to Gilgamesh and launched a barrage of light explosion attacks towards Adam's creation, this attacks had a AoE, although jack knew that he can damage Akaza as big as the others (because I had no electricity and I fell asleep afterwards, so I couldn't do anything even answer Azontr's question), jack wanted forward to at least he could blind or make Akaza more slow so that some powerful attack will hit Akaza

"Kiara... you're going into labor..." Lance said quietly. He put a hand on her shoulder.

"...Please...let the others handle this, for now."

David compressed the cells within his legs again, before launching himself towards Akaza, forcefully powering through any wounds that weren't directly healed. As he neared the demon, however, he instantly, changed direction, launching himself higher into the air before instantly launching himself to the left of the demon. He had observed how Akaza could constantly alter his direction and speed with his shockwaves...and quickly made the strategy his own, instantaneously altering his own speed and direction by slamming himself with massive bursts of gravity. It was less sustainable than his normal flight, but far, far faster, making it ideal for close-range fighting.

David continued to rapidly fly around Akaza before suddenly launching himself towards the man. Covering his knee with a hardened shell made of bone, he slammed it against the demon's head, delivering a vicious flying knee. Should the demon avoid the attack, he would immediately twist his torso 180 behind him, before blasting the demon with another burst of gravity, further disrupting his flight.

Hesitantly, she turned toward the substance.

"I....I've n-never had...Ice Cream before..." Ythala said softly.

"...W-what is it...?"

"Huh...?" Kiara said, before she felt something violently kicking in her stomach, making her feel like she needed to puke... "E-Even so... ugh... I can't just... stay back...!!!" Kiara shouted, knocking Lance away from her. "I've gotta help them...! I've gotta help David... I need to help Rory...!" She exclaimed, though her eyes were rather wide.

"She's stubborn.... She isn't going to stay back for this fight, Lance." Metatron said, going into human form.

Akaza clicked his tongue, not even thinking of taking Cullthane's taunt for a moment. In an instant, Akaza shifted his stance, delivering a violent elbow to Okita's stomach. Normally, she would've been able to dodge this, but, Akaza had narrowly predicted her trajectory, just as Cullthane had been continuously predicting his throughout the fight, and hit her right before she tried to slash at him, using her own momentum against him. But, Okita was able to narrowly change her trajectory before he did, getting blown back and wincing, having abdomen nearly crushed. Akaza downright avoided confronting Imperius and Rory, maneuvering away from the Angel constantly with his flight. But, as Jack's attacks and David's attacks barreled towards him, he smiled, purposely taking some of Jack's attacks and using the momentum born from being blown back by them as well as his own shockwaves to build another attack, slamming his knee into David's face and then immediately barreling away to avoid getting caught in a hold, displaying far more skill in controlling the flow of air than David's improvised technique, making him far harder to catch while airborne.

"Huh...?" Kiara said, before she felt something violently kicking in her stomach, making her feel like she needed to puke... "E-Even so... ugh... I can't just... stay back...!!!" Kiara shouted, knocking Lance away from her. "I've gotta help them...! I've gotta help David... I need to help Rory...!" She exclaimed, though her eyes were rather wide.

"She's stubborn.... She isn't going to stay back for this fight, Lance." Metatron said, going into human form.

Akaza clicked his tongue, not even thinking of taking Cullthane's taunt for a moment. In an instant, Akaza shifted his stance, delivering a violent elbow to Okita's stomach. Normally, she would've been able to dodge this, but, Akaza had narrowly predicted her trajectory, just as Cullthane had been continuously predicting his throughout the fight, and hit her right before she tried to slash at him, using her own momentum against him. But, Okita was able to narrowly change her trajectory before he did, getting blown back and wincing, having abdomen nearly crushed. Akaza downright avoided confronting Imperius and Rory, maneuvering away from the Angel constantly with his flight. But, as Jack's attacks and David's attacks barreled towards him, he smiled, purposely taking some of Jack's attacks and using the momentum born from being blown back by them as well as his own shockwaves to build another attack, slamming his knee into David's face and then immediately barreling away to avoid getting caught in a hold, displaying far more skill in controlling the flow of air than David's improvised technique, making him far harder to catch while airborne.
Rhongomyniad's arms started to tremble as she tried to hold Kiara back, Raviathon clearly being no match for the fighter either, both clearly worried, with Rhongomyniad being in visible agony at not being able to help

Cullthane began to twist the air, taking full control of it and stopping Akaza's air Manipulation from doing anything else, throwing him right into Imperius and Rory's attacks and away again before he could even manage to counter attack

Lance immediately moved back towards Kiara, wrapping his arm around her.

“P-please Kiara…!” Lance said.

“T-think of the child…! Y-you can’t risk it!”

As Akaza’s attack barreled towards him, David eyes widened. Mutating his eyes, his vision became far, far clearer, his body subconsciously altering his kinetic vision to adapt to the demons sudden burst of momentum. As the knee slammed into his face, David immediately covered it with a row of extremely sharp spikes made of hardened bone and muscle, using the man’s momentum against him as it served to impale him deeper onto the mass of spikes.

Not wasting a moment, David lurched forward, immediately following the demon. Raising his fist, it began to rapidly grow in size, becoming several times the size of David’s own body as it rapidly grew and mutate. The fist bulged and shifted, resembling more a mass of muscle then any conventional fist at this point.

Rearing it back, he attempted to slam the fist into Akaza’s body, the increased size bolstering its power, and making it much more difficult to avoid.

however…David had a plan, should the attack miss. Should the mass of muscle miss its mark, It would begin to rapidly expand….before exploding entirely, David having purposely pumped it with enough air to rip it apart. A combination of hardened, razor-sharp bone and blood exploding outward towards Akaza. Each piece of shrapnel was wrapped in an intense gravitational field, boosting their speed and making them more difficult to deflect. His fist grew back a few moments later, returning to its normal size.

wanting to be part of the conflict and that the children of destiny would not take all the fun.

Just like Imperius, Jack change to Gilgamesh and launched a barrage of light explosion attacks towards Adam's creation, this attacks had a AoE, although jack knew that he can damage Akaza as big as the others (because I had no electricity and I fell asleep afterwards, so I couldn't do anything even answer Azontr's question), jack wanted forward to at least he could blind or make Akaza more slow so that some powerful attack will hit Akaza
(I'm waiting for you, Olive.)

Jack saw Cullthane's action of twisting the air, for a moment he thought of helping Cullthane but then he realized that due to his own magical nature, he was much more experienced than Jack himself, then he thought of going directly against Akaza and help David get rid of demon, but then he thought that Akaza could take David's body or himself and use against the other.

He cursed, not knowing what to do.

(Sorry but I'm blank)

(What do you want me to say?, I know that Cullthane is stronger than Jack in the use of magic according to Masayoshi's statement and cuz is you character)
(I mean it should be obvious Cullthane is leagues upon leagues upon leagues(this could go on for awhile) above Jack, Masayoshi, Raviathon, and Gabriel and the rest of the magic casters in magic lmfao)

"I said let go of me-! Oof-... Ah ****... I think that's what your water breaking feels like... I don't think it's supposed to hurt..." Kiara said, falling to her knees and beginning to breath heavily, but, still trying to stand up.

Akaza felt the air twist, clicking his tongue and giving up on his attack on David at the last moment... He clenched his muscles violently, emulating the technique that David had produced for a moment and releasing a shockwave that both knocked him out of David's trajectory and narrowly out of Rory and Imperius's trajectory, not even trying to counter-attack... It was an improvised technique, but, he was good at that, and clearly so. But then he noticed Kiara on her knees. And so did Rory... "K-Kiara...!?" She shouted, running over to her, immediately distracted. "What's going on...!?"

"I said let go of me-! Oof-... Ah ****... I think that's what your water breaking feels like... I don't think it's supposed to hurt..." Kiara said, falling to her knees and beginning to breath heavily, but, still trying to stand up.

Akaza felt the air twist, clicking his tongue and giving up on his attack on David at the last moment... He clenched his muscles violently, emulating the technique that David had produced for a moment and releasing a shockwave that both knocked him out of David's trajectory and narrowly out of Rory and Imperius's trajectory, not even trying to counter-attack... It was an improvised technique, but, he was good at that, and clearly so. But then he noticed Kiara on her knees. And so did Rory... "K-Kiara...!?" She shouted, running over to her, immediately distracted. "What's going on...!?"
"She's gone into labor." Rhongomyniad said quietly

Cullthane teleported again, this time standing directly in the way of Akaza "Metatron." He said, clearly ready to stand there until the fight ended if necessary

Terevion began firing his gun constantly as Raviathon visibly panicked, looking over at Akaza and back at Kiara while Imperius wasn't distracted, showing the ability to fly as he attacked in an all-out assault on Akaza

Hesitantly, she turned toward the substance.

"I....I've n-never had...Ice Cream before..." Ythala said softly.

"...W-what is it...?"
(I forgor about this and I just realized it lmfao.)

"It's a sweetened delicacy made from a mixture of milk, cream, and sugar, Ythala. Many mortals eat it." Tokugawa explained, "This one seems to be banana flavored."

Lance immediately knelt down next to Kiara, panic washing over him.

"L-lay down Kiara!" Lance practically shouted at the woman, seeing her still trying to stand. Quickly, he created a small, makeshift bed on the ground, pulling Kiara towards it.

"M-Meatraon, wrap us in a barrier!" Lance called out.

"K-Kiara?!" David shouted. He glanced at the women for a moment, before immediately turning his attention back to Akaza's, his muscles clenched. Immediately, he raised his hands, he began to condense gravity around Akaza's body, crushing against him on all sides as he drastically began to increase his weight. David's muscles began to bulge and tear as he pushed his gravity past what his body could handle. At the same time, he moved in front of Kiara, his body trembling as he continued to mount the pressure of his gravity.

"...Kiara...." David thought. She was one of the few people who had supported him in the Lostbelts, who helped him keep fighting through his trauma. Anger rose in his stomach as he continued to push his gravity, blood beginning to trail from his eyes and nose.

"...As long as I'm alive...I won't let him touch her..." David thought.

"It's a sweetened delicacy made from a mixture of milk, cream, and sugar, Ythala. Many mortals eat it." Tokugawa explained, "This one seems to be banana flavored."
"B-banana flavored...?" Ythala murmured. She moved towards the Ice Cream, gently picking it up.

"It's cold...." She said softly. Gingerly, she put her face close to it, before taking a small bite off the top. She said nothing for a moment, simply staring at the Ice Cream.

"It's....It's really good!" Ythala said, turning towards Tokugawa, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Oh **** oh **** oh ****-" Rory began hyperventilating, "Why didn't you tell me you were getting close...!?!"

"I didn't ******* know!!" Kiara shouted, beginning to breath heavily. "Wh-Whatever... I can still keep fighting...!!"

"No, you can't, girl. He's targeting you." Metatron waved his hand and formed a golden barrier around Kiara, "Give birth to your brat and then you can talk about fighting..."

"Now this is just unfair!" Akaza shouted, once again not particularly effected only by the weight of David's gravity in terms of damage, but in terms of keeping him in place it did hinder him to that end. Akaza clicked his tongue and clenched his muscles once more, maneuvering through the air by releasing violent shockwaves from his body and getting out of the range of the projectiles and Imperius's assault, but, that put him out of range of Kiara and the rest of his enemies. "I guess I'll have to give up on going for the pregnant one.." He thought, waiting for the enemy's next move as he expected Imperius and Okita to at least be on his tail again.

Lance quickly laid a blanket on the ground in front of Kiara, his face still panicked.

"Quickly, D-Da Vinci, do you have any information on delivering a baby?" Lance shouted out, assuming the woman was still listening in.

David continued to maintain his gravitational hold on Akaza, the pressure continuing to build as he pushed himself further and further. Instead of focusing on simply restraining the man, he began to shift his gravity in random directions, on different parts of his body, suddenly pushing the man's legs forward as his arms moved in the opposite direction, before reversing the process. He knew that the only reason Akaza could avoid them for so long was due to his precise method of flying, so he shifted his strategy, shifting gravity around the demon to knock him off balance. Should this work, if would leave him more open to other attacks.

Last edited:
"Oh **** oh **** oh ****-" Rory began hyperventilating, "Why didn't you tell me you were getting close...!?!"

"I didn't ******* know!!" Kiara shouted, beginning to breath heavily. "Wh-Whatever... I can still keep fighting...!!"

"No, you can't, girl. He's targeting you." Metatron waved his hand and formed a golden barrier around Kiara, "Give birth to your brat and then you can talk about fighting..."

"Now this is just unfair!" Akaza shouted, once again not particularly effected only by the weight of David's gravity in terms of damage, but in terms of keeping him in place it did hinder him to that end. Akaza clicked his tongue and clenched his muscles once more, maneuvering through the air by releasing violent shockwaves from his body and getting out of the range of the projectiles and Imperius's assault, but, that put him out of range of Kiara and the rest of his enemies. "I guess I'll have to give up on going for the pregnant one.." He thought, waiting for the enemy's next move as he expected Imperius and Okita to at least be on his tail again.
"I can handle it!" Rhongomyniad exclaimed, seeming perfectly in her field as she began to gently lay a hand on Kiara's stomach "push if you can!" Rhongomyniad said

Cullthane fired constant attacks at Akaza, not letting up with beams, fire, ice, all manner of things, while Imperius and Yharon kept up their assaults in melee and at range respectively

Gabriel kneeled next to Kiara, "Just push and breathe, Kiara... Push and breathe... it'll be fine..."

"I'm trying...!" Kiara exclaimed, clearly in immense pain, letting out a howl of agony.

Rory gently held Kiara's hand, "It'll be alright... It'll be alright... It'll be alright... It'll be alright..." She continuously whispered to herself.

"I know how to deliver babies but it seems its already covered it seems...! David, heads up!" Da Vinci exclaimed to David as Akaza pushed himself to his limits, swiftly overpowering David's gravitational pull for a moment and charging forward with the same vacuum spear-hand that he did last time, the power somewhat hindered still by David's gravity, but if he took it head-on, it'd be fatal, and clearly Akaza wasn't concerned with taking Yharon's and Imperius's attacks afterward. The attack was only going to last for that single instant, and once that instant had ended, Akaza would be open to attack again... Assuming David's gravity was still applied to him, and assuming David survived the attack.

"B-banana flavored...?" Ythala murmured. She moved towards the Ice Cream, gently picking it up.

"It's cold...." She said softly. Gingerly, she put her face close to it, before taking a small bite off the top. She said nothing for a moment, simply staring at the Ice Cream.

"It's....It's really good!" Ythala said, turning towards Tokugawa, her eyes wide with surprise.
(I forgor again. 💀 )

"I'm glad, though, I've never personally tried it myself..." Tokugawa said.

Gabriel kneeled next to Kiara, "Just push and breathe, Kiara... Push and breathe... it'll be fine..."

"I'm trying...!" Kiara exclaimed, clearly in immense pain, letting out a howl of agony.

Rory gently held Kiara's hand, "It'll be alright... It'll be alright... It'll be alright... It'll be alright..." She continuously whispered to herself.

"I know how to deliver babies but it seems its already covered it seems...! David, heads up!" Da Vinci exclaimed to David as Akaza pushed himself to his limits, swiftly overpowering David's gravitational pull for a moment and charging forward with the same vacuum spear-hand that he did last time, the power somewhat hindered still by David's gravity, but if he took it head-on, it'd be fatal, and clearly Akaza wasn't concerned with taking Yharon's and Imperius's attacks afterward. The attack was only going to last for that single instant, and once that instant had ended, Akaza would be open to attack again... Assuming David's gravity was still applied to him, and assuming David survived the attack.
"It's okay... you'll be fine..." Rhongomyniad murmured

Cullthane suddenly struck forward at Akaza, it pulled David away from the attack and blasted Akaza right in the head with a large beam that'd encompass his entire body ten-fold

Back