• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"You make it sound as if your marriage is some, may I put it bluntly, clusterfuck, David. Though, you and Masayoshi seem quite happy together, so I don't know what's wrong, really." Okita said to David.
"We just had an... interesting marriage ceremony. That's all." David said, scratching his neck. Masayoshi gently elbowed him in the ribs, shaking her head slightly. David glanced at her, before nodding, understanding her silent message not to speak of it anymore.

"That aside...marrying Masayoshi was one of the best things that happened to me. She keeps me from losing my mind." David said, chuckling a bit.

Gabriel was just silent, her eyes dimming as she held Raviathon close, her mood clearly diminishing even further down than it already was.

"So do I, Jack..." Okita said to Jack.

"You make it sound as if your marriage is some, may I put it bluntly, clusterfuck, David. Though, you and Masayoshi seem quite happy together, so I don't know what's wrong, really." Okita said to David.
(Poke)

"But, there's one thing you should take comfort in, your genuinely helping her through her pretty severe trauma from what I'm seeing." Terevion said, trying to comfort Gabriel about it
"...Alright, Terevion... I guess... I guess your right..." Gabriel murmured, her expression brightening by the tiniest bit, but, she was clearly wondering if any of her therapy even helped anybody anymore, if her skill was still worth something.
"We just had an... interesting marriage ceremony. That's all." David said, scratching his neck. Masayoshi gently elbowed him in the ribs, shaking her head slightly. David glanced at her, before nodding, understanding her silent message not to speak of it anymore.

"That aside...marrying Masayoshi was one of the best things that happened to me. She keeps me from losing my mind." David said, chuckling a bit.
"Well, I just hope that you, David return the favor by preventing her from losing her head instead of you" Jack joked a little, from his point of view getting married seemed like the greatest teamwork that one should do in life
"I've... fought off insanity for a long time. I usually use breathing techniques and such to speed up the flow of chemicals to my brain so I can... forget those things for a time." Okita said, her expression drooping a bit before she shook her head.

"I've... fought off insanity for a long time. I usually use breathing techniques and such to speed up the flow of chemicals to my brain so I can... forget those things for a time." Okita said, her expression drooping a bit before she shook her head
David visibly flinched. He stared at Okita for a moment, before looking away. His conversation with Masayoshi returning to his mind. She had the same idea he did, though to a less extreme extent…

Masayoshi placed a hand on his shoulder, gripping it tightly.

“Breathe, David.” She said telepathically.

David nodded slowly, taking a breath. Gradually, he turned back to Okita.

“…I…know how you feel, Okita.” David said softly. His words are genuine, it was clear he felt more then sympathy for Okita’s situation.

“…I’m sorry you have to…go through that.”

"Well, I just hope that you, David return the favor by preventing her from losing her head instead of you" Jack joked a little, from his point of view getting married seemed like the greatest teamwork that one should do in life
Masayoshi flashed Jack a soft smile.

“Don’t worry…We both keep each other in check.” Masayoshi said, chuckling a bit.

“With everything we go through…it’s nice to have someone to…come home to, so to speak.”

Jack nodded at Masayoshi's words, besides that he knew the maneuvers that Okita used, after all time the flow of Qi, even if it is very small, would become evident due to the use of dozens of times.

"Well, I think it's obvious how I'm taking all this and that's why no one doesn't ask me" Jack thought in his mind

"...Alright, Terevion... I guess... I guess your right..." Gabriel murmured, her expression brightening by the tiniest bit, but, she was clearly wondering if any of her therapy even helped anybody anymore, if her skill was still worth something.

"I've... fought off insanity for a long time. I usually use breathing techniques and such to speed up the flow of chemicals to my brain so I can... forget those things for a time." Okita said, her expression drooping a bit before she shook her head.
"If your doubting yourself you can ask Raviathon after she wakes up, since I think you did very well here." Terevion said gently

David visibly flinched. He stared at Okita for a moment, before looking away. His conversation with Masayoshi returning to his mind. She had the same idea he did, though to a less extreme extent…

Masayoshi placed a hand on his shoulder, gripping it tightly.

“Breathe, David.” She said telepathically.

David nodded slowly, taking a breath. Gradually, he turned back to Okita.

“…I…know how you feel, Okita.” David said softly. His words are genuine, it was clear he felt more then sympathy for Okita’s situation.

“…I’m sorry you have to…go through that.”
Kiara, who was listening in on the conversation but remaining silent, displaying visible concern on her face for David and Okita, more specifically for David, but remained silent on it, knowing, hoping David would come to her if he needed to.

"It's quite alright, David... I can tell many of the people here are going through worse." Okita said, just shaking her head.
"If your doubting yourself you can ask Raviathon after she wakes up, since I think you did very well here." Terevion said gently
"...alright..." Gabriel murmured, just leaning back with Raviathon in her arms and breathing out.

Kiara, who was listening in on the conversation but remaining silent, displaying visible concern on her face for David and Okita, more specifically for David, but remained silent on it, knowing, hoping David would come to her if he needed to.

"It's quite alright, David... I can tell many of the people here are going through worse." Okita said, just shaking her head.
"...Ya don't...gotta downplay what ya going through, Okita. We're all going through shit...but that doesn't mean your issues aren't important to..." David said quietly. He breathed out.

"...Have ya...talked to anyone about it? I can't speak for ya...but it helps me to have...someone to listen." David said.

"...Ya don't...gotta downplay what ya going through, Okita. We're all going through shit...but that doesn't mean your issues aren't important to..." David said quietly. He breathed out.

"...Have ya...talked to anyone about it? I can't speak for ya...but it helps me to have...someone to listen." David said.
Okita breathed out, "Not... really. I don't really think there's anybody that I can talk to..."

"...That's...understandable, Okita. I...I think if ya love each other...she'd be...happier knowing you weren't...suffering alone. That's all." David said softly.

Meanwhile.

Ythala sat on the bed she shared with Okita, gently strumming her harp. She wasn't playing anything...but the action was...calming to her. Gentle, sweet, notes slowly echoed across the room.

"...She'll...she'll be alright..." Ythala murmured, her fingers trembling slightly as she pressed against the instrument. She tried to convince herself that everything would be fine...but she couldn't rid herself of the worry and fear that surrounded her heart.

"...Please...b-be....a-alright..." She murmured.

"...Even so... Pushing my suffering onto others seems so... wrong." Okita said, continuing to breath out, clearly using her meditation techniques to calm herself down, her tension slowly melting away as she began accelerating the flow of dopamine and the like in her brain.

Meanwhile..

Ythala could hear a knock on her door, "Hello, Ythala. May I enter?" It was Tokugawa.

"...Even so... Pushing my suffering onto others seems so... wrong." Okita said, continuing to breath out, clearly using her meditation techniques to calm herself down, her tension slowly melting away as she began accelerating the flow of dopamine and the like in her brain.
"...It...isn't wrong to seek help, Okita. Especially...from people who care about you..." David said quietly.

"...I...I had to learn that...the hard way." David murmured.
Ythala could hear a knock on her door, "Hello, Ythala. May I enter?" It was Tokugawa.

Ythala looked up from her harp, shaken from her thoughts by the sudden noise.

"O-oh!" Ythala said. Slowly, she took a breath, trying to calm herself down.

"Y-yeah! You...you can come in, Tokugawa." Ythala said softly, her wings fluttering anxiously on her back.

"...It...isn't wrong to seek help, Okita. Especially...from people who care about you..." David said quietly.

"...I...I had to learn that...the hard way." David murmured.
Okita just kept breathing, "I... understand that, David. I just don't want to hurt her... She's so... soft and gentle. Like if I do something wrong or if I... say something wrong, I could ruin everything... I already had one breakdown and she reacted so... so.. I... you get the idea... I don't know how she'll react to another..."
Ythala looked up from her harp, shaken from her thoughts by the sudden noise.

"O-oh!" Ythala said. Slowly, she took a breath, trying to calm herself down.

"Y-yeah! You...you can come in, Tokugawa." Ythala said softly, her wings fluttering anxiously on her back.
Tokugawa gently opened the door, "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you..." He said as he closed the door behind him.

Okita just kept breathing, "I... understand that, David. I just don't want to hurt her... She's so... soft and gentle. Like if I do something wrong or if I... say something wrong, I could ruin everything... I already had one breakdown and she reacted so... so.. I... you get the idea... I don't know how she'll react to another..."
David said nothing for a moment.

"...The... the fact that you broke down in front of her....and she still loves you...regardless, mean's she cares about you Okita. The kinda love that won't go away just because you aren't...perfect, or completely put together." David said softly.

"...It might come off as a shock to her. She might not expect it. But I don't....I don't think you'll ruin the relationship."

Tokugawa gently opened the door, "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you..." He said as he closed the door behind him.
Ythala gently flapped her wings, fluttering to the edge of the bed.

"I-it's fine, Tokugawa." Ythala said softly. She continued to grip her harp, her hands trembling slightly.

David said nothing for a moment.

"...The... the fact that you broke down in front of her....and she still loves you...regardless, mean's she cares about you Okita. The kinda love that won't go away just because you aren't...perfect, or completely put together." David said softly.

"...It might come off as a shock to her. She might not expect it. But I don't....I don't think you'll ruin the relationship."
"I know I won't ruin the relationship, David... I just... Don't want to see her hurt... that's all..." Okita said, still trying to focus on her breathing techniques so she didn't begin crying or convulsing.
Ythala gently flapped her wings, fluttering to the edge of the bed.

"I-it's fine, Tokugawa." Ythala said softly. She continued to grip her harp, her hands trembling slightly.
Tokugawa took a few steps forward, but made sure to not to get to close to her, noticing her anxiousness. "How are you feeling?" He asked with a gentle smile on his face.

"I know I won't ruin the relationship, David... I just... Don't want to see her hurt... that's all..." Okita said, still trying to focus on her breathing techniques so she didn't begin crying or convulsing.
"...I'm...sure she feels the same way, Okita." David said. He looked at Okita for a moment, before shaking his head.

"...Didn't mean to...upset ya. I'll...i'll drop it." David said softly.

Tokugawa took a few steps forward, but made sure to not to get to close to her, noticing her anxiousness. "How are you feeling?" He asked with a gentle smile on his face.
"....I'm....I'm...fine, Tokugawa..." Ythala murmured.

"...I'm j-just worried about them..."

"...I'm...sure she feels the same way, Okita." David said. He looked at Okita for a moment, before shaking his head.

"...Didn't mean to...upset ya. I'll...i'll drop it." David said softly.
"It's fine, David... I'm glad that you considered me, at least." Okita murmured, smiling genuinely as she looked down.
"....I'm....I'm...fine, Tokugawa..." Ythala murmured.

"...I'm j-just worried about them..."
"Indeed..." Tokugawa said, "If I may ask, perhaps a nightly stroll would do you well in calming down? The city, despite being in fear, is still quite lively. Perhaps that could calm your nerves. Feel free to decline my request." He said politely.

"It's fine, David... I'm glad that you considered me, at least." Okita murmured, smiling genuinely as she looked down.
David breathed out, before flashing her a small smile.

"...No problem Okita. I...hope things get better." He said quietly.

"Indeed..." Tokugawa said, "If I may ask, perhaps a nightly stroll would do you well in calming down? The city, despite being in fear, is still quite lively. Perhaps that could calm your nerves. Feel free to decline my request." He said politely.
Ythala glanced at Tokugawa for a moment, her wings gently flapping against her back.

"...I....I shouldn't be out too long...I...I wan't to be here when...when Okita returns..." Ythala murmured quietly.

David breathed out, before flashing her a small smile.

"...No problem Okita. I...hope things get better." He said quietly.
"Same for you, David... I hope you feel better as well." Okita said.
Ythala glanced at Tokugawa for a moment, her wings gently flapping against her back.

"...I....I shouldn't be out too long...I...I wan't to be here when...when Okita returns..." Ythala murmured quietly.
"Well, the mission will probably last quite a while, and I don't intend to keep you for the whole night, Ythala. But, if you do not wish to join me, then I respect your decision." Tokugawa said with a soft smile, turning to leave.

"Same for you, David... I hope you feel better as well." Okita said.
"...Thanks, Okita. I...appreciate it." He said quietly. He flashed her another, genuine smile.

"Well, the mission will probably last quite a while, and I don't intend to keep you for the whole night, Ythala. But, if you do not wish to join me, then I respect your decision." Tokugawa said with a soft smile, turning to leave.
"N-no...." Ythala murmured. Her wings began to flutter as she moved off the bed, flying a few feet behind Tokugawa.

"...I...I think a walk would be...nice." She said softly.

"...Thanks, Okita. I...appreciate it." He said quietly. He flashed her another, genuine smile.
"Alright, David... It's no proble-" Okita was interrupted by the sound of the train coming to a grinding halt, causing the inside to shake. They seemed to have reached their destination.
"N-no...." Ythala murmured. Her wings began to flutter as she moved off the bed, flying a few feet behind Tokugawa.

"...I...I think a walk would be...nice." She said softly.
Tokugawa nodded, "Then follow me, Ythala." Usually, he would've held his hand out for her to grab so he could lead her, but he knew she was more than likely not comfortable enough around him to do so, as he opened the door and began slowly walking.

"Alright, David... It's no proble-" Okita was interrupted by the sound of the train coming to a grinding halt, causing the inside to shake. They seemed to have reached their destination.
David looked around, before slowly breathing out.

"I...Guess we're here..." David murmured. Slowly he stood to his feet, stretching his legs slightly.

"...Ya ready, Okita?" He asked softly.

Masayoshi floated out of her seat, glancing towards the front of the train.

"...He should be around here somewhere, unless the skeleton lied to us..." Masayoshi thought.

Tokugawa nodded, "Then follow me, Ythala." Usually, he would've held his hand out for her to grab so he could lead her, but he knew she was more than likely not comfortable enough around him to do so, as he opened the door and began slowly walking.
Ythala hesitated for a brief moment, before nodding. Slowly she flew behind Tokugawa, her wings beating gently against the air as she moved.

"A-alright..." Ythala murmured.

David looked around, before slowly breathing out.

"I...Guess we're here..." David murmured. Slowly he stood to his feet, stretching his legs slightly.

"...Ya ready, Okita?" He asked softly.

Masayoshi floated out of her seat, glancing towards the front of the train.

"...He should be around here somewhere, unless the skeleton lied to us..." Masayoshi thought.
(Are you talking about the front of the train car or the front of the train itself? Cause they wouldn't see the front of the train as it's split into cars like any other train, and they haven't left it so Masayoshi wouldn't even know where to look for Akaza.)

"...No, but, I still have to do it anyway." Okita said, getting up and breathing out, brandishing her katana.

Rory turned to Kiara, who was trembling. "Are you ready...?"

"Y-Yeah..." Kiara heaved out, gently rubbing her stomach as she seemed to be in discomfort.

"Kiara, are you... in...?" Rory's eyes suddenly widened.

"N-No...! I'm just... worried... Akaza last time, he... He tried to attack me... he almost killed our... our... he almost... haaa..." Kiara continued to tremble, breathing extremely heavily.

"Kiara, it'll be alright... I'll protect you, no matter what..." Rory said, wrapping her arms around Kiara, her eyes still somewhat wide as she pondered if Kiara was telling the truth.

"O-... Okay..." Kiara said, gladly returning the hug. "I... l-love you, Rory..."

"I love you to, Kiara... Let's do this..." Rory said softly.

"A-Alright..." Kiara murmured, getting up with Rory.
Raviathon stirred from the movement, muttering something intellible in her sleep as Cullthane began to walk over to Metatron and Lance, his purple eyes sparking with power that was not present in them before
"Raviathon... it's time to wake up..." Gabriel murmured, still holding Raviathon in her arms as she tried to shake her into consciousness.

Metatron was still in weapon form, saying nothing to Cullthane as he simply steeled himself for combat.

"Hrmmm?" Raviathon murmured in response as she slowly opened her eyes

Terevion nodded, getting up from his seat as Yharon ad Rhongomyniad exchanged a nod and were clearly steeled for combat, while Imperius was already at the exit of the train ready to go

Cullthane blinked slowly, before turning to Raviathon and Gabriel, clearly steeled for battle as he opened his lore of magic

(Are you talking about the front of the train car or the front of the train itself? Cause they wouldn't see the front of the train as it's split into cars like any other train, and they haven't left it so Masayoshi wouldn't even know where to look for Akaza.)

"...No, but, I still have to do it anyway." Okita said, getting up and breathing out, brandishing her katana.

Rory turned to Kiara, who was trembling. "Are you ready...?"

"Y-Yeah..." Kiara heaved out, gently rubbing her stomach as she seemed to be in discomfort.

"Kiara, are you... in...?" Rory's eyes suddenly widened.

"N-No...! I'm just... worried... Akaza last time, he... He tried to attack me... he almost killed our... our... he almost... haaa..." Kiara continued to tremble, breathing extremely heavily.

"Kiara, it'll be alright... I'll protect you, no matter what..." Rory said, wrapping her arms around Kiara, her eyes still somewhat wide as she pondered if Kiara was telling the truth.

"O-... Okay..." Kiara said, gladly returning the hug. "I... l-love you, Rory..."

"I love you to, Kiara... Let's do this..." Rory said softly.

"A-Alright..." Kiara murmured, getting up with Rory.
(I just meant Masayoshi was looking towards the front and thinking that, in the area they reached, he should be nearby, as the skeleton said he'd lead them to him. She wasn't claiming he was there or anything like that, nor was she actively looking for him)

David slowly nodded, giving Okita a small thumbs up. His gaze shifted towards Kiara, worry flashing in his eyes as he overheard their conversation.

"....We got ya back...Kiara." David said softly. He clenched his fist slightly, breathing out.

Lance, who had also overheard the conversation, glanced at Kiara for a moment. Telepathically, he sent a message to Metatron.

"...Metatron....can you...wrap Kiara inside a barrier, once the fighting starts? The...toughest one you can muster." Lance said telepathically.

"Hrmmm?" Raviathon murmured in response as she slowly opened her eyes

Terevion nodded, getting up from his seat as Yharon ad Rhongomyniad exchanged a nod and were clearly steeled for combat, while Imperius was already at the exit of the train ready to go

Cullthane blinked slowly, before turning to Raviathon and Gabriel, clearly steeled for battle as he opened his lore of magic
"It's time to get up..." Gabriel said as her wings unwrapped around Raviathon and she gently let the Archangel onto the ground.

Kinzer just leaned against the wall of the train, making sure to keep his eye on Rhongomyniad as he just silently prepared himself.
(I just meant Masayoshi was looking towards the front and thinking that, in the area they reached, he should be nearby, as the skeleton said he'd lead them to him. She wasn't claiming he was there or anything like that, nor was she actively looking for him)

David slowly nodded, giving Okita a small thumbs up. His gaze shifted towards Kiara, worry flashing in his eyes as he overheard their conversation.

"....We got ya back...Kiara." David said softly. He clenched his fist slightly, breathing out.

Lance, who had also overheard the conversation, glanced at Kiara for a moment. Telepathically, he sent a message to Metatron.

"...Metatron....can you...wrap Kiara inside a barrier, once the fighting starts? The...toughest one you can muster." Lance said telepathically.
"Th-Thanks, David..." Kiara said, gently grabbing Rory's hand, their fingers intertwining as both her and Rory headed for the exit.

"If I wrap the woman in a barrier the entire time, Akaza will be unable to hit her, but she'll also be unable to hit Akaza. She won't be able to fight..." Metatron responded telepathically.

"It's time to get up..." Gabriel said as her wings unwrapped around Raviathon and she gently let the Archangel onto the ground.

Kinzer just leaned against the wall of the train, making sure to keep his eye on Rhongomyniad as he just silently prepared himself.

"Th-Thanks, David..." Kiara said, gently grabbing Rory's hand, their fingers intertwining as both her and Rory headed for the exit.

"If I wrap the woman in a barrier the entire time, Akaza will be unable to hit her, but she'll also be unable to hit Akaza. She won't be able to fight..." Metatron responded telepathically.
"It's time... then...?" Raviathon asked

David nodded. Slowly, he began to walk towards the exit, Masayoshi hovering next to him, her hand still gently laying on his shoulder.

"...I suppose...that makes sense...." Lance thought, he shook his head.

"...What if...we wrap only her stomach within a barrier? Akin to...some kind of chest armor?" Lance telepathically said.

"...It would give her peace of mind, at least."

"...I suppose...that makes sense...." Lance thought, he shook his head.

"...What if...we wrap only her stomach within a barrier? Akin to...some kind of chest armor?" Lance telepathically said.

"...It would give her peace of mind, at least."
"...Your worried about the girl's pregnancy, Lance. I get that... but she is incredibly close to going into labor. I can't focus on putting a barrier around her the entire time while she's in labor, not with the opponent we're about to face. If you really want to protect her... I can divert some of my power to you so that you can do so." Metatron said telepathically.

"...Your worried about the girl's pregnancy, Lance. I get that... but she is incredibly close to going into labor. I can't focus on putting a barrier around her the entire time while she's in labor, not with the opponent we're about to face. If you really want to protect her... I can divert some of my power to you so that you can do so." Metatron said telepathically.
"...She's...close...?" Lance murmured. His face paled slightly.

"....Y-yes. Please divert some of your power to me, Metatron. I'll...take whatever you can grant me...." Lance thought. He breathed out, slowly beginning to walk towards the exit.

"Ah... thanks for... earlier Gabriel. Let's go with all we have, and in the end, no matter what happens, we stood up against whatever odds we're going against, and we said "bring it."." Raviathon said, as she got up, Terevion nodding in agreement
Gabriel nodded, standing up as well. "Alright, Raviathon... Let's do this..."
"...She's...close...?" Lance murmured. His face paled slightly.

"....Y-yes. Please divert some of your power to me, Metatron. I'll...take whatever you can grant me...." Lance thought. He breathed out, slowly beginning to walk towards the exit.
"Yes, she is close. It's been quite a bit more than 9 months since she was inseminated by Rory, and if you noticed the discomfort she displayed while rubbing her stomach, it's safe to say that she is quite close to entering into labor..." Metatron explained telepathically.

Gabriel nodded, standing up as well. "Alright, Raviathon... Let's do this..."

"Yes, she is close. It's been quite a bit more than 9 months since she was inseminated by Rory, and if you noticed the discomfort she displayed while rubbing her stomach, it's safe to say that she is quite close to entering into labor..." Metatron explained telepathically.
"Oh and... keep an eye on Kiara. I think she's close to giving birth." Raviathon suggested to Gabriel, seeming a little grim about the prospect of that

Back