• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

The group entered into what seemed to be a normal train car, the seats and the walls being red and outlined with black and gold. There were windows, but they were currently shut. The living corpse moved to the edge of the train car, which did not seem to have a door and pulled out a microphone of sorts.

"Please... take your... seats." The undead said.

"Where are you taking us?" Gabriel asked, glaring at the undead and moving up to him.

"...Take... your... seats." The thing said once more, his voice ringing throughout the train car as Gabriel sneered.

"....." The undead said nothing for a few moments, "The muscular one is... wise. You don't... need... to trust me. All you need to do is take your seats... And wait until we reach our destination."

"Which is? I've asked you multiple times..." Gabriel asked the undead again, clearly getting antsy with him which was evident by how magic was beginning to pulse from her wings.

"Your father ordered me telling any of you anything... expressly forbidden... Lady Eve." The undead said.

"...She belongs to her creator. Gabriel is simply a superficial term she chose for herself when outside of his custody. She is not your friend... She is a machine." The undead said to David, causing Gabriel to shiver for a moment before breathing out.

"He is most likely referring to Adam, Jack..." Okita whispered to Adam.

David fists clenched.

"...She belongs to no one. Not you, Not Adam, not any other goddamn freak in this place." David said.

"...Gabriel's her own damn person. I've talked to her, i've laughed with her, i've hurt her. I don't care what twisted bullshit you think about her, she isn't some soulless machine you can ******* own."

Last edited:
"Anyone's whos enough of an idiot to believe that only needs a bullet in the head, She's as sentient as the rest of us, so I won't let you say things that ain't true and only what the sorry excuse for a thing thinks." Terevion said, not having it at all

"Maybe you should tell Adam that the chances of us accepting that are nothing. We will not fall into the heart of despair because some fool thinks the most asinine things. So..." Cullthane said, his aura suddenly forming into a book which he grabbed with one hand "Playtime's over. Gabriel, don't listen to this parasite for a heartbeat." Cullthane said, his voice almost nearing what it was normally like in the times before everything went wrong, though most of the rest of my characters nodded at that without knowledge of that

"Our fury and justice will burn away Adam's plans here, as he owns no sentient being!" Imperius said, his voice raising a bit, as if giving a small speech

"Okay, your family is weird" Jack thought so that his weapons would simply tell him "yes" through the psychic link they had, Jack sat down because he knew they would get nowhere if they continued to refuse to follow the driver's orders, and if it was really a trap then let him come with the best he had, because if Adam wanted to kill them, he is already doing it with this drama.

The sound of Rory's metal gloves snapping could be heard as she sat with Kiara, palpable bloodlust emanating off of her form and was clearly directed towards the undead. The sound of her fists crushing the metal could be heard as Kiara placed her hands on Rory's shoulder, trying to quell her overwhelming bloodlust towards the creature.

"I'll say what everyone else has said... But Gabriel isn't a thing, you prick. She's our friend. She's helped a lot of people, and she's a good person, and we all love her as Gabriel, not as Eve....!" Kiara said to the undead as the train could be felt moving.

"...I see..." The living corpse said, remaining silent after that.

Gabriel just used her wings to cover her face, her wingspan taking up multiple seats as she buried her face into her feathers to calm herself down, trying to hide her expression.
Jack began to look around the train wondering if this had happened to anyone else before, about how Adam didn't lock them up in a torture place or similar, but in a relatively quiet train.
Jack didn't seem to be able to find anything that'd suggest that it was a trap... Maybe it really was just a train ride.

Gabriel just used her wings to cover her face, her wingspan taking up multiple seats as she buried her face into her feathers to calm herself down, trying to hide her expression.

Jack didn't seem to be able to find anything that'd suggest that it was a trap... Maybe it really was just a train ride.
Raviathon moved to sit next to Gabriel, Terevion letting her as she could probably help him more than he could

"Hey Gabriel..." Raviathon murmured

"I just hope this leads us to where your brother is, Guys" Jack thought.

"The question which of Adam's many creations, who can be considered as Us brothers or sisters, do we approach only to Akaza or we will meet something new?" His weapons questioned each other in their psychic connection.

(Asstard.)
"Yes, I can. Becuase as a group and fighting as one unit against something we can harm, we can't be stopped." Raviathon murmured, moving to try and look Gabriel in the eyes
"You say that without knowing what's to come, Raviathon... We don't know anything about Adam, what he can do or how strong he is... Only Cullthane knows that and he can't even tell us... He very well could just be unstoppable... and... and..." Gabriel began choking on her words a bit, beginning to hyperventilate.

(Asstard.)

"You say that without knowing what's to come, Raviathon... We don't know anything about Adam, what he can do or how strong he is... Only Cullthane knows that and he can't even tell us... He very well could just be unstoppable... and... and..." Gabriel began choking on her words a bit, beginning to hyperventilate
"...did you forget I'm here...?" Raviathon asked Gabriel quietly. Trying to move her wings away from her face to try and comfort her

"...did you forget I'm here...?" Raviathon asked Gabriel quietly. Trying to move her wings away from her face to try and comfort her
"Then if you know something about him... anything... no matter how small... say it... why don't you say anything..." Gabriel murmured, her wings beginning to curl around her, but, without Gabriel realizing it or doing it herself, her wings were also pulling Raviathon close at the same time.

"Then if you know something about him... anything... no matter how small... say it... why don't you say anything..." Gabriel murmured, her wings beginning to curl around her, but, without Gabriel realizing it or doing it herself, her wings were also pulling Raviathon close at the same time.
"... it's... it's hard for me to talk about it... to think back to it... but... give me a moment and I'll try..." Raviathon murmured quietly, closing her eyes

"...You don't have to do it if it's painful, Raviathon, I just... I'm scared..." Gabriel heaved out, curling up into a ball.
"I-its okay..." Raviathon murmured before taking a super deep breath and speaking "All right... what makes Adam dangerous is how hard he is to put down permanently... he doesn't actually have a lot of durability I... I could kill him in... Eden..." Raviathon shook herself before continuing "Basically, his active reassurection is extremely powerful... like, an avatar being remade amounts of fast..." Raviathon said before just beginning to try and calm herself by breathing very heavily and very deeply

"Okay... that's... that's a start, I guess... We don't know his current strength or abilities, but... resurrection... okay..." Gabriel murmured, thinking on what she'd been told as her wings continued to pull Raviathon towards Gabriel until Raviathon was pressed up against her, which is when Gabriel pulled her face out of her wings and turned to Raviathon.

"Okay... that's... that's a start, I guess... We don't know his current strength or abilities, but... resurrection... okay..." Gabriel murmured, thinking on what she'd been told as her wings continued to pull Raviathon towards Gabriel until Raviathon was pressed up against her, which is when Gabriel pulled her face out of her wings and turned to Raviathon.
"W-well... he beat me pretty badly..." Raviathon murmured honestly, beginning to look at the floor of the train, trying to give as much information as she could while she still could without breaking down

Gabriel just hugged back, "It... I... I'm here for you, Raviathon... Even if we don't make it out, or if we do, or if we get horribly injured or something... I'll be here for you..."
"Okay... I..." Raviathon began tearing up, her head going down into Gabriel's shoulder as her wings slowly came out, a fairly deep royal purple for the feathers, but they seemed a little damaged, not from training but something else...

Back