• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yes, she is close. It's been quite a bit more than 9 months since she was inseminated by Rory, and if you noticed the discomfort she displayed while rubbing her stomach, it's safe to say that she is quite close to entering into labor..." Metatron explained telepathically.
"...I...I understand Metatron." Lance said. He shook his head.

"...We'll...just have to protect her...while it happens. It's...the least I can do, after how kindly she has treated me." Lance murmured.

"Oh and... keep an eye on Kiara. I think she's close to giving birth." Raviathon suggested to Gabriel, seeming a little grim about the prospect of that
"I... could tell." Gabriel murmured, "I'll make sure to keep an eye out."
"...I...I understand Metatron." Lance said. He shook his head.

"...We'll...just have to protect her...while it happens. It's...the least I can do, after how kindly she has treated me." Lance murmured.
"Alright, Lance... Alright. It's time to go." Metatron said telepathically.

Ythala hesitated for a brief moment, before nodding. Slowly she flew behind Tokugawa, her wings beating gently against the air as she moved.

"A-alright..." Ythala murmured.
(I BIG FORGOR ABOUT THIS LMAO.)

Tokugawa led Ythala out of the Hyperion and to the City of Edo, which wasn't to busy currently, the people were obviously afraid of the train, but when it didn't crash into their city once more, it seemed to relieve them and caused more people to begin coming out.

Tokugawa led Ythala out of the Hyperion and to the City of Edo, which wasn't to busy currently, the people were obviously afraid of the train, but when it didn't crash into their city once more, it seemed to relieve them and caused more people to begin coming out.
Ythala glanced at the people as they moved about, unsure what to expect. Slowly, she dropped to the ground next to Tokugawa, retracting her wings slightly.

"...D-do you know anyone here?" Ythala asked softly, walking next to the boy.

Ythala glanced at the people as they moved about, unsure what to expect. Slowly, she dropped to the ground next to Tokugawa, retracting her wings slightly.

"...D-do you know anyone here?" Ythala asked softly, walking next to the boy.
"I know everybody here, Ythala." Tokugawa said as he walked.

"Oi, your majesty! Stop by for some mochi some time! We always have it made fresh just for you." An old man called out happily to Tokugawa.

Tokugawa smiled back and waved, "Of course I will, Mr. Himejima!"

Tokugawa nodded as more people began leaving their homes, realizing their was nothing to fear.

"They are earnest, hardworking people. They have faced many a tragedy. Before I became Emperor, or well, before I stole the position, there was a volcanic eruption a few decades ago that caused ash to rain from the sky, killing crops and polluting the air. Many people died of starvation, and due to this era's lack of medical advancement, many people died from diseases over the past couple of years. Some have died of old age as well... But despite this, they have managed to overcome that hardship and be happy with their lives, despite their lack of what others have. They have held many a celebration despite their circumstances, many new shops have opened and have distributed produce and food, many new children have been born. Their earnest attitudes and perseverance are truly admirable. I make sure to learn and memorize all of their names, even the one's of children that have just been born." Tokugawa said with a smile.

"...Of course I care for them, Ythala." Tokugawa said, "I may not be their real emperor, but, these people are my responsibility. My duty. They've given me so much..."
Ythala glanced at Tokugawa, the tension in her body gradually fading away.

"...I-i'm glad, Tokugawa..." Ythala murmured. She flashed him a small smile.

"...Do you...have any part of the town that you like to visit?" Ythala said.

Ythala glanced at Tokugawa, the tension in her body gradually fading away.

"...I-i'm glad, Tokugawa..." Ythala murmured. She flashed him a small smile.

"...Do you...have any part of the town that you like to visit?" Ythala said.
"Well... There is a local botanist that I am aware of. She cultivates the most beautiful roses, and I occasionally like to present one to the passing maiden as a gift. They smell divine." Tokugawa said with a smile.

"Indeed. For some reason, anytime I attempt to think of somebody romantically and or sexually, it makes me feel as though I wish to puke multiple times in a row and then jump off of a cliff. Perhaps it is because I am a being made of Adam's corruption." Tokugawa said, not really getting it himself.

Tokugawa would shrug once more, "Not much, really. I don't have many things to do with my life in general. I had a singular purpose which I've forsaken, and eventually my... my people will cease to exist. This Lostbelt will die with the Fantasy Tree that sustains it. Once that happens, I'll have nothing. Something I am entirely fine with... It would make a find atonement for my sins..."

Tokugawa would shrug once more, "Not much, really. I don't have many things to do with my life in general. I had a singular purpose which I've forsaken, and eventually my... my people will cease to exist. This Lostbelt will die with the Fantasy Tree that sustains it. Once that happens, I'll have nothing. Something I am entirely fine with... It would make a find atonement for my sins..."
Ythala stared at Tokugawa for a moment. Gently, she wrapped her arms around the boy, hugging him tightly. Her body trembled, as her wings flapped anxiously on her back. He was right. Just like Okita had said. All these people...the men women and children he had talked about...would disappear.

"...I-I'm....s-so sorry, Tokugawa..." Ythala murmured gently.

Tokugawa simply remained still, not returning or rejecting the hug. For a moment, his face tensed up. His expression became cold, stagnant, empty. He knew that everything he cared for here would eventually disappear. That eventually, he would lose meaning. They would lose meaning. Their lives, their dreams, the dreams and lives of innocent people... All gone. All within an instant. As if it had never existed in the first place, it would simply be erased.

He remained silent.

Ythala went silent, simply embracing the boy. Slowly, she raised her hand, her trembling fingers gently stroking his hair. She didn't have the words to help him. No words could replace their lives. But...she knew first hand...the pain of loss. The pain of watching the people she cared about...the people she loved...disappear into the ether of space. Their lives...their hopes...their dreams...all forgotten as time marched forward without them.

Ythala shut her eyes, stopping tears from springing into her vision. She gently pressed herself against Tokugawa, breathing softly as she tried to comfort him.

Jack prepared himself mentally for this, he didn't mind having to protect a child but he still wonders why the hell, he don't know what happened into the mindo of this people if she was so close to giving birth, why not put her aside in a place safe. Jack is not married nor is a father, although he knew that half the population on this planet would agree that it was a silly move but who is he to judge?, they are from another universe, so he opinion doesn't matter .

"Let's do this" Jack said ready

But, just as the group was about to exit the train, there was some... static noise that rang in their ears. A voice was calling out to them.

"G-...Hea...r.--! ..e.!? V...i..n-!! Guys..!!- ..Ah..g--...!" The voice was weirdly familiar to anybody besides Jack, Okita, Raviathon, Kinzer, and Terevion...
Ythala went silent, simply embracing the boy. Slowly, she raised her hand, her trembling fingers gently stroking his hair. She didn't have the words to help him. No words could replace their lives. But...she knew first hand...the pain of loss. The pain of watching the people she cared about...the people she loved...disappear into the ether of space. Their lives...their hopes...their dreams...all forgotten as time marched forward without them.

Ythala shut her eyes, stopping tears from springing into her vision. She gently pressed herself against Tokugawa, breathing softly as she tried to comfort him.
Tokugawa pushed Ythala off of him, breathing out as some people were confused as to why a winged girl was hugging their "emperor" in the middle of the street.

"We shouldn't make a scene..." Tokugawa murmured.

But, just as the group was about to exit the train, there was some... static noise that rang in their ears. A voice was calling out to them.

"G-...Hea...r.--! ..e.!? V...i..n-!! Guys..!!- ..Ah..g--...!" The voice was weirdly familiar to anybody besides Jack and Okita...

Tokugawa pushed Ythala off of him, breathing out as some people were confused as to why a winged girl was hugging their "emperor" in the middle of the street.

(And Raviathon, and Kinzer, and Terevion..)
"Da Vinci, your cutting off quite a bit." Yharon said immediately as Terevion raised an eyebrow in suspicion

"...Guess the peanut gallery is back..." David thought. He shook his head, breathing out.

"...Da Vinci!?" Masayoshi called out, a small smile on her face.

Ythala moved away, wiping her eyes.

"...S-sorry..." She said softly.

"A...A--l-!mot...Almost...! Fuuuuuuckkk thaaaaat! That took way to long. Can you guys hear me now?!" Da Vinci's voice became clearer, but there was still a bit of static.

"Who is this...?" Okita thought to herself, shaking her head while Kinzer just rubbed the bridge of his nose.
Ythala moved away, wiping her eyes.

"...S-sorry..." She said softly.
"It's fine, Ythala..." Tokugawa said, "Do you have any place you would like to visit...?"

"I still don't understand what's going on" Jack repeat
"A few of our allies are able to contact us from outside these Lostbelts. They lost connection for a while...but I suppose they managed to fix it." Masayoshi explained.

"...Somewhat, anyway..." She added, noticing the loud static.

"It's fine, Ythala..." Tokugawa said, "Do you have any place you would like to visit...?"
Ythala said nothing for a few moments.

"W-well...i-if you want to...continue the walk. W-we can see those...roses you talked about." Ythala said softly.

"Well, it took you long enough..." Gabriel grunted.

"Yeah, sorry, when you guys got to Atlantis my connection kinda got ****** to hell and back and it took me a while to get it back online... I don't have much to report, but if you give me a general synopsis of what's going on, I may be able to help out..." Da Vinci responded.
Ythala said nothing for a few moments.

"W-well...i-if you want to...continue the walk. W-we can see those...roses you talked about." Ythala said softly.
Tokugawa nodded, beginning to walk to lead Ythala. "She doesn't just cultivate roses, yknow. She grows many other beautiful plants as well..."

(Just gonna assume Gabriel or somebody explained what's going on to Da Vinci lol.)

"Akaza, huh..." Da Vinci murmured, "I'll probably be able to provide some support if I can get my connection fully set up... But, if his strength is the real deal, I don't know how much I'll be able to do."
"O-oh! That sounds...really nice..." Ythala said softly.

"...D-do you have a favorite?" She asked.
"Not particularly, no." Tokugawa said, "I don't really have a favorite... anything. It allows me to enjoy variety more, in a way, instead of just focusing on a single thing."

"Akaza, huh..." Da Vinci murmured, "I'll probably be able to provide some support if I can get my connection fully set up... But, if his strength is the real deal, I don't know how much I'll be able to do
"...Alright, Da Vinci." David said, breathing out. He hadn't expected her to help in the first place, so he didn't care overly much.

"...We'll...get by somehow..." He murmured.

"Not particularly, no." Tokugawa said, "I don't really have a favorite... anything. It allows me to enjoy variety more, in a way, instead of just focusing on a single thing."
Ythala nodded gently.

"...I guess that makes sense..." Ythala said, flashing him a soft smile as they walked.

Back