• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Okay... I..." Raviathon began tearing up, her head going down into Gabriel's shoulder as her wings slowly came out, a fairly deep royal purple for the feathers, but they seemed a little damaged, not from training but something else...
Gabriel gently ran her hand through Raviathon's hair to calm her down, noticing her damaged wings. "Did... Did he..."

Raviathon gently breathed out as if in surprise before slowly retracting her wings, turning her head to the ground now
"You should try taking a rest during the ride, Raviathon... You can lay in my wings if you want..." Gabriel suggested.
"So Okita, tell me how your relationship with your little angel is going?" Jack asked her to see if his boss really wasn't someone who would bother asking about private life.
"Her name is Ythala, Jack. And we are currently doing quite fine together, thank you very much." Okita said, turning to Jack and simply sitting in one of the train seats.

"You should try taking a rest during the ride, Raviathon... You can lay in my wings if you want..." Gabriel suggested.

"Her name is Ythala, Jack. And we are currently doing quite fine together, thank you very much." Okita said, turning to Jack and simply sitting in one of the train seats.
"...okay..." Raviathon murmured, beginning to lean into Gabriel "Anything else you wanna know...? in general...?" Raviathon asked

"Her name is Ythala, Jack. And we are currently doing quite fine together, thank you very much." Okita said, turning to Jack and simply sitting in one of the train seats
Sometimes Omega wondered how she could be understood with such body language.

"I'm glad you and Ythala get along, I hope you can live a good life with her when this is all over" Jack said, after all he felt lonely sometimes and seeing others like that left him melancholy

Gabriel's wings scooped Raviathon up, serving as a hammock for the girl while some of the others served as an extremely soft blanket. "No, Raviathon... Not right now... I just want you to get some rest..."
"... ... ..." Raviathon opened her mouth to say something but didn't, just remaining silent as her own wings sprouted again for protection over the blanket, nearly-bleeding old wounds revealing themselves on all four as she did so

Sometimes Omega wondered how she could be understood with such body language.

"I'm glad you and Ythala get along, I hope you can live a good life with her when this is all over" Jack said, after all he felt lonely sometimes and seeing others like that left him melancholy
"Maybe you should find yourself a lover as well, Jack... You seem lonely." Okita said, just crossing her legs.
"... ... ..." Raviathon opened her mouth to say something but didn't, just remaining silent as her own wings sprouted again for protection over the blanket, nearly-bleeding old wounds revealing themselves on all four as she did so
Gabriel's wings gently glowed, inducing a calming sensation over Raviathon that would allow her to sleep for the duration of the trip.

"Maybe you should find yourself a lover as well, Jack... You seem lonely." Okita said, just crossing her legs.
"It is easier said than done, one is not lucky that an extradimensional being arrives in her universe and that her ideals are similar, where each one complements each other, but yes, I have tried several times but nothing ... I think it's because I can't see exactly what my heart really wants and who can bridge that gap." Jack said clearly with a laugh of embarrassment, since he was remembering his old attempts when he was younger, when none of this was what mattered when he had his brother by his side

Last edited:

Gabriel's wings gently glowed, inducing a calming sensation over Raviathon that would allow her to sleep for the duration of the trip.
Raviathon twitched as Gabriel began doing that, the wounds on her wings slowly, very slowly, opening a little as she fell asleep from her twitching and clear slow descent into a nightmare

"It is easier said than done, one is not lucky that an extradimensional being arrives in his universe and that his ideals are similar, where each one complements each other, but yes, I have tried several times but nothing ... I think it's because I can't see exactly what my heart really wants and who can bridge that gap." Jack said
"Well, me and Ythala still don't agree on a lot, Jack... But that doesn't mean I stop loving her. Conflict is a part of any relationship, regardless of whether or not it's platonic or romantic. I'm sure you can find someone who completes you." Okita said.
Raviathon twitched as Gabriel began doing that, the wounds on her wings slowly, very slowly, opening a little as she fell asleep from her twitching and clear slow descent into a nightmare
Gabriel's wings pulled Raviathon closer to Gabriel so she could hug Raviathon while she slept, intensifying her magic to try and alleviate the nightmare.

David glanced at Okita.

“…What about you, Okita. How are you handling...everything?" David asked quietly. He smoothed his hair back, trying to look less shitty than he felt.
Okita just sighed at both David and Jack, "...Poorly. Not as bad as others, but... poorly... I've been... trying to deal, though. For Ythala, and myself." She said, optimism and determination in her voice.

Okita just sighed at both David and Jack, "...Poorly. Not as bad as others, but... poorly... I've been... trying to deal, though. For Ythala, and myself." She said, optimism and determination in her voice.
David stared at her for a moment, before nodding. He flashed her a small smile.

“…Ay that’s a good attitude! We’re all…trucking through this.” He said softly.

David stared at her for a moment, before nodding. He flashed her a small smile.

“…Ay that’s a good attitude! We’re all…trucking through this.” He said softly.
"Yes, indeed... How are you doing, David...? You and Ms. Kiara were... crying rather profusely when I last saw you, or at least showed signs of having done so..." Okita said, her tone soft.

"Yes, indeed... How are you doing, David...? You and Ms. Kiara were... crying rather profusely when I last saw you, or at least showed signs of having done so..." Okita said, her tone soft.
David breathed out, shaking his head

“…Pretty shitty, honestly.” David said.

“…But…it’s…it’s getting better, I think. Been talking to…my wife and Kiara. It’s helping me…deal with all this.” He said softly.

Masayoshi glanced at David, flashing him a small smile.

"Makes you wonder what really happened then... and how she lived..." Terevion said, but he was quiet as to not disturb Raviathon
"I wonder all the time, Terevion..." Gabriel whispered, just gently running her hand through Raviathon's hair. "All the time..."
David breathed out, shaking his head

“…Pretty shitty, honestly.” David said.

“…But…it’s…it’s getting better, I think. Been talking to…my wife and Kiara. It’s helping me…deal with all this.” He said softly.

Masayoshi glanced at David, flashing him a small smile.
"I'm glad... You and Ms. Kiara seem very close... Though, with your wife, it's obviously a given that you'll be close..." Okita said, a lighthearted chuckle escaping her lips.

I'm glad... You and Ms. Kiara seem very close... Though, with your wife, it's obviously a given that you'll be close..." Okita said, a lighthearted chuckle escaping her lips.
David smiled.

“Heh, I guess so. Kiara’s an…awesome friend. She…helped me through a lot of tough times.” He said softly.

"...You and Ythala seem pretty close too. Ya thinking of tying the knot?"

"hahaha, it seems that the phrase is true, things change when one find Love." Jack said while laughing a little, since he was liking this Okita more cheerful than the Okita version Okita
David smiled.

“Heh, I guess so. Kiara’s an…awesome friend. She…helped me through a lot of tough times.” He said softly.

"...You and Ythala seem pretty close too. Ya thinking of tying the knot?"
Okita chuckled at Jack's words, "Yes, I have... changed a lot. Ythala, she's... she's an amazing and beautiful woman, and I thank the Gods that we were able to meet. We're indeed thinking of getting married, but we haven't done anything sexual, as I'm bound by oath to never engage in such acts until marriage... We've decided to save it for later."

"I wonder all the time, Terevion..." Gabriel whispered, just gently running her hand through Raviathon's hair. "All the time..."

"I'm glad... You and Ms. Kiara seem very close... Though, with your wife, it's obviously a given that you'll be close..." Okita said, a lighthearted chuckle escaping her lips.
"Well, nothing we can do to change it now... still, it'd be nice to know. considering those wounds look pretty nasty, gives ya enough of an idea how resilient an Angel is." Terevion said, shaking his head

Okita chuckled at Jack's words, "Yes, I have... changed a lot. Ythala, she's... she's an amazing and beautiful woman, and I thank the Gods that we were able to meet. We're indeed thinking of getting married, but we haven't done anything sexual, as I'm bound by oath to never engage in such acts until marriage... We've decided to save it for later."
"Ay, that's great! Hope ya two have a good one. Better than mine, at least." David said, chuckling a bit.

"Well, nothing we can do to change it now... still, it'd be nice to know. considering those wounds look pretty nasty, gives ya enough of an idea how resilient an Angel is." Terevion said, shaking his head
Gabriel was just silent, her eyes dimming as she held Raviathon close, her mood clearly diminishing even further down than it already was.
"Well, I hope you and Ythala can married when all this is over or at least when we solve this current problem" Jack said at Okita's words
"Ay, that's great! Hope ya two have a good one. Better than mine, at least." David said, chuckling a bit.
"So do I, Jack..." Okita said to Jack.

"You make it sound as if your marriage is some, may I put it bluntly, clusterfuck, David. Though, you and Masayoshi seem quite happy together, so I don't know what's wrong, really." Okita said to David.

Gabriel was just silent, her eyes dimming as she held Raviathon close, her mood clearly diminishing even further down than it already was.

"So do I, Jack..." Okita said to Jack.

"You make it sound as if your marriage is some, may I put it bluntly, clusterfuck, David. Though, you and Masayoshi seem quite happy together, so I don't know what's wrong, really." Okita said to David.
"But, there's one thing you should take comfort in, your genuinely helping her through her pretty severe trauma from what I'm seeing." Terevion said, trying to comfort Gabriel about it

Back