• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I... I don't think he can even safely contact Bedivere..." Shalor murmured, beginning to break down again
"There must be a reason for that, Shalor... If he can contact you through dreams then he must be able to contact you through you're mind. At least try talking to him about it, alright...?" Gabriel murmured softly, heaving out a sigh.
Ythala nodded, slowly, she extended her wings, the pink feathers flowing softly in the wind. Reaching over, she slowly plucked a few from her wings. She winced slightly, but kept going.

“…I-I know that…t-this is stressful…so…” Ythala said softly. She bent her feathers, twisting the ends together to form a circle. She smoothed the feathers out, making sure the binding was sturdy, before looking back at her.

“I…want to give you this.” She said. She handed the feather bracelet to Ythala, a sad smile on her face.

“…My…wings are…special. T-they can…calm people a bit…just by touching them. It’s not much…b-but…I wanted to help you.”
Okita smiled, gently taking the bracelet and wrapping it around her right wrist. "Thank you, Ythala... I'll be sure to treasure it."

"There must be a reason for that, Shalor... If he can contact you through dreams then he must be able to contact you through you're mind. At least try talking to him about it, alright...?" Gabriel murmured softly, heaving out a sigh.

Okita smiled, gently taking the bracelet and wrapping it around her right wrist. "Thank you, Ythala... I'll be sure to treasure it."
"O-okay..." Shalor said, holding back her sobs in the call

(Cuz i am bored)
Jack was lying on the floor in his room with his face looking directly at the floor.

"On behalf of all the Stars, this would have been better if i had known them before, it would probably be infinitely less awkward to start a conversation with them" said Jack.

"Okita did it" Gilgamesh commented in an attempt to make Jack feel better.

"Gilgamesh, Okita is ******* Okita... I bet She's doing her thing with Ythala right now" he Said as he still looking at the ground

"At least you're not alone..." HM said.

"Yeah, it's not like you really need to learn magic, you have us" Alpha said.

"It's not that, I really don't care if i need to learn about magic or not, it's just that I don't want to be seen as just an "that guy", it's just weird, I think the only people i known is Masayoshi and Jirachi but they never explained anything to me about them Story beyond something about Adam, it would be somewhat awkward to talk and ask about them because I could unintentionally touch on a very sensitive topic" Jack replied

Last edited:
"After the battle you should call him again, it won't be bad just to talk with him." Terevion suggested, hiding his problems with seeing Gabriel like this extremely well
"...." Gabriel remained silent at that, breathing out and shaking her head. "Let's go..."
Ythala smile widened, a pink blush appearing on her cheeks. Slowly she floated upward, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

“I…I love you. C-come back to me…alright?” Ythala said softly.
"I will..." Okita said, bending down and gently raising Ythala's hand, kissing the top of it. "My love..."

"I will..." Okita said, bending down and gently raising Ythala's hand, kissing the top of it. "My love..."
Ythala's wings shot up, beginning to flutter excitedly. Her blush expanded, covering her entire face in a light, pink hue. She said nothing for a moment, lightly gripping Okita's hand with her own.

"T-thank you..." She said softly. Slowly, she stepped away, a sad smile on her face.

"...I-I shouldn't keep you any longer." She said softly.

Ythala's wings shot up, beginning to flutter excitedly. Her blush expanded, covering her entire face in a light, pink hue. She said nothing for a moment, lightly gripping Okita's hand with her own.

"T-thank you..." She said softly. Slowly, she stepped away, a sad smile on her face.

"...I-I shouldn't keep you any longer." She said softly.
"Indeed..." Okita said, Ythala's blush making her chuckle a bit as she got up, waved goodbye to her love, and moved to meet with the others...

Later...

Rory and Kiara gathered at the outskirts of the town where the train previously came, with Kiara wiping some tears with a handkerchief that Rory had manifested. It was clear she'd been crying for what seemed like hours even though it was only probably half an hour, with the sleeves and upper-parts of Rory's uniform stained in tears and snot.

Gabriel floated over there as well, her wings gently fluttering. Rory tilted her in confusion head at Gabriel's new, thinner appearance while Kiara didn't seem to notice.

Okita got there and simply breathed out, going through some of her meditative forms.

Kinzer teleported to the area silently, waiting for Rhongomyniad while Metatron seemed to have already been there the entire time, just floating in the air with his legs crossed and his wings gently flapping.

Jack arrived at the area, hoping that this part would be easier than trying to make friends, and that he would move the gears of his existence, cracking his fingers, he knew that it was not going to be an easy fight but at least it would be more enjoyable than the moments of awkwardness

"...hey...Gabriel, can I ask you a favor?" Jack asked the archangel.

Jack arrived at the area, hoping that this part would be easier than trying to make friends, and that he would move the gears of his existence, cracking his fingers.

"...hey...Gabriel, can I ask you a favor?" Jack asked the archangel.
Gabriel's eyes widened a bit, seeming surprised that Jack would address her, much less ask her a favor. She breathed out, trying to seem less on-edge so she could hold a proper conversation with the man before everything went down.

"Sure. What do you need...?"

"Do you think that when you have free time, you could teach me how to use magic, I mean I like my weapons, but the words that Jirachine told me made me think, since I won't be able to used my weapons at all times and if I lose them for any reason" Jack said, he would have preferred to say it in private but well you(in general sense) don't always get what you want, but at least Jack hoped that when he know some magic, he could ask Jirachi/Jirachine for a rematch so that she determines his level and giving some tips

Lance had been waiting with Metatron, idly sitting against the wall of a nearby building. He glanced at Kiara and Rory as they arrived, a look of concern on his face. Slowly, he stood up, moving closer to Kiara.

"...Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

David and Masayoshi slowly arrived next, their hands clasped together as they walked. Barely noticeable tear stains dotted Masayoshi's dress, and it was clear from David's swollen eyes that he had been crying. Yet David seemed less...tense, than he had been previously. As if some small piece of stress had vanished from his mind.

Ythala remained on the ship, waiting anxiously within her and Okita's shared room.

Lance had been waiting with Metatron, idly sitting against the wall of a nearby building. He glanced at Kiara and Rory as they arrived, a look of concern on his face. Slowly, he stood up, moving closer to Kiara.

"...Are you alright?" He asked quietly.
Kiara shot up as Lance addressed her, clinging to Rory's army gently.

"Y-Yeah...! I'm fine, Lance... Sorry I look a bit messy..." Kiara said with a playful chuckle, trying to fix her massively messy hair a bit, and although her hair was always unkept, it was really bad now, trying to hide the various marks made on her face from crying.
"Do you think that when you have free time, you could teach me how to use magic, I mean I like my weapons, but the words that Jirachine told me made me think, since I won't be able to used my weapons at all times and if I lose them for any reason" Jack said, he would have preferred to say it in private but well you(in general sense) don't always get what you want, but at least Jack hoped that when he know some magic, he could ask Jirachi/Jirachine for a rematch so that she determines his level and giving some tips
"....." Gabriel breathed out, shook her head. "Just saying you want to use Magic isn't very specific. Do you have anything you want to specialize in?"

Jack blinked, yes, he knew that there were various types of magic, damn he was there with Masayoshi when they started talking about the Lores of Magic, but he knew that by the time he reaches that level, he would probably be dead for an unknown reason or he would be very very but too old.

"I guess something basic like air magic, I think I could start from there and take out various forms." Jack said

Kiara shot up as Lance addressed her, clinging to Rory's army gently.

"Y-Yeah...! I'm fine, Lance... Sorry I look a bit messy..." Kiara said with a playful chuckle, trying to fix her massively messy hair a bit, and although her hair was always unkept, it was really bad now, trying to hide the various marks made on her face from crying.
"...It's quite alright Kiara." Lance said softly. He flashed her a small smile, though was still visibly concerned. Slowly, he conjured her a hairbrush and warm towel, gently levitating them towards her in case she needed them.

"...I won't pry. But...know I'm here to help if you need anything." Lance said.

Jack blinked, yes, he knew that there were various types of magic, damn he was there with Masayoshi when they started talking about the Lores of Magic, but he knew that by the time he reaches that level, he would probably be dead for an unknown reason or he would be very very but too old.

"I guess something basic like air magic, I think I could start from there and take out various forms." Jack said
Gabriel breathed out, before nodding. "A-Alright... That should be simple enough. After this battle, I'm sure I can teach you a thing or two."
"...It's quite alright Kiara." Lance said softly. He flashed her a small smile, though was still visibly concerned. Slowly, he conjured her a hairbrush and warm towel, gently levitating them towards her in case she needed them.

"...I won't pry. But...know I'm here to help if you need anything." Lance said.
Kiara nodded, beginning to wipe her face with the towel as Rory smiled in gratitude at Lance, trying to tame her wife's massively unkept hair. Kiara breathed out, looking at Lance, her eyes still swollen and puffy, but much better now.

"Alright, Lance... Th-... Thanks..." Kiara murmured, flashing a soft smile.

Kiara nodded, beginning to wipe her face with the towel as Rory smiled in gratitude at Lance, trying to tame her wife's massively unkept hair. Kiara breathed out, looking at Lance, her eyes still swollen and puffy, but much better now.

"Alright, Lance... Th-... Thanks..." Kiara murmured, flashing a soft smile.
"...My pleasure, my friend. " Lance said. He flashed them both a smile, before slowly moving away.

In the black of the night, the light of the demonic train shined...

It moved slowly, not at the monstrous speeds that it had previously moved. Or well, it moved at the speed of a train, not at the speed of rapidly moving bullet that would've leveled the town had Gabriel not reflected it, as it had moved previously. The train came near the group, its engines letting out an eldritch roar, smoke and fog clouding the stars above. It stopped.

Kiara flinched back, on edge that the train stopped like a normal train would, moving to cling to Rory, but, she stopped herself, breathing out. "Get in game, Kiara..."

Rory summoned a katana to her side, mounting it to her uniform. Her eyes were, as usual, cold, but at the same time, they held unfathomable determination in them, ready to move forward.

Okita breathed out, silently meditating to herself to calm her nerves and optimize all of her body's functions to prepare for whatever was ahead. She didn't expect the train to come in so peacefully, and clearly so, but she knew that she couldn't let her guard down. "I'll do it for her..." And she'd do it for herself.

Kinzer glanced at the train, his arms crossed and his crimson eyes glistening with disgust at the sight of the monstrous vehicle. He was ready, yes, but he couldn't anticipate what was to come, and that pissed him off to no end..

Metatron simply floated above Lance, his arms crossed, and his eyes cold. He said nothing.

Gabriel said nothing as well, her wings gently fluttering. At the time, she went back to her original number of four wings, the white and black feathers sharpening and hardening themselves akin to a blade and armor. She prepared herself for anything that was to come, steeling her resolve. "Let's do this, Gabriel..."

Terevion spun the ammo on his revolver, now jet back and upgraded to the nines as he stood next to Gabriel, completely silent

Cullthane floated in the back lines, clearly planning to fight himself as he glared at the train

Raviathon moved to be near Gabriel, her breathing a little heavy as she tried to get her two lores in order

Rhongomyniad stood by Kinzer, her gaze hard as she prepared her magics for healing

Imperius's wings burned bright with valorous fury as he gripped Solarian

And finally Yharon stood in the middle ground, preparing for combat by the second

David and Masayoshi watched the train approach; their hand's still tenderly locked together. Masayoshi breathed out, trying to clear the stress from her mind. Slowly, she looked up, glancing at David.

"...Are you ready?" She asked softly.

David looked down at her, his eyes still displaying the same, dull sadness that had enveloped them since their last conversation. Despite this...he forced himself to smile.

"...As long as you're by my side, honey." He said softly. Together, the two slowly got ready for combat. David began to alter and mutate his body, slowly optimizing his strength and flexibility, while Masayoshi began to channel her magic around herself, her whole body glowing with a soft, white light.

Lance sighed, staring at the train.

"...I suppose it's time." He said softly. He slowly began to create several swords, which began to hover all around him.

"...May I use your power, Metatron?" He asked, glancing up at the angel.

The door of the train opened to them, a man walking out. It was clear that he was some sort of undead corpse due to his body being comprised of mostly skeleton and rotting flesh, with corruption clearly weaved into the bones.

"A..l...l abo...ard." The corpse said, moving to the side and bowing.

"Where's Akaza...?" Gabriel was the first to ask and the first to move forward as well.

"He will... be waiting. After the ride, though, Lady Eve...." The living corpse said once again.

David stared at the undead man blankly for a few moments, before shaking his head, gradually making his way towards the train. He didn't much care for the details as long as they reached Akaza, having had long since lost the desire to talk to whatever creatures inhabited this place.

"...Lady Eve...?" Masayoshi murmured. She made a mental note to remember that name. Slowly, she began walking, moving behind David.

Lance flexed his fingers, feeling Metatron's power radiate from his hands. Silently he approached the train.

Last edited:
Rory and Kiara grabbed each other's hand, simply moving into the train silently.

Okita said nothing, moving into the train with a clearly distressed look on her face, horribly on edge.

Kinzer made sure to move only when Rhongomyniad did, staying as close to her as possible as he breathed out in frustration.

Gabriel moved with Terevion, just glaring at the living corpse as they moved into the train.

(I'm waiting for you, Reaper.)

Back