• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Ythala gently smiled at Okita, before kissing her on the cheek again.

"Y...you fell asleep, while I was playing." Ythala said softly.
"Did I...?" Okita murmured, continuing to look into the sky and examining the slowly emerging stars, seeming particularly attracted to one that she didn't know the name of, only that it shined brightest within that particular constellation, slowly getting up.
"You want to chat with Shalor to get yourself in check?" Terevion asked, getting up
"I am in check..." Gabriel murmured, her wings gently flapping as another pair of them sprouted out.

"Did I...?" Okita murmured, continuing to look into the sky and examining the slowly emerging stars, seeming particularly attracted to one that she didn't know the name of, only that it shined brightest within that particular constellation, slowly getting up.

"I am in check..." Gabriel murmured, her wings gently flapping as another pair of them sprouted out.
"Well, I mean to keep yourself in check when we're in there." Terevion said as he stood with Gabriel

Ythala slowly helped Okita to her feet, pushing her up slightly with her wings. Slowly, she followed Okita's eyes, looking upward.

"...It's...a beautiful night...you can see...so many stars." Ythala said softly. As she looked at the sky, a sad smile appeared on her face.

"Well, I mean to keep yourself in check when we're in there." Terevion said as he stood with Gabriel
"If he calls I'll answer... I'm... I..." Gabriel murmured, breathing out and shaking her head as one of her wings wrapped around Terevion's wrist to pull him along with Gabriel.
Ythala slowly helped Okita to her feet, pushing her up slightly with her wings. Slowly, she followed Okita's eyes, looking upward.

"...It's...a beautiful night...you can see...so many stars." Ythala said softly. As she looked at the sky, a sad smile appeared on her face.
"It is..." Okita said, "One of these stars... reminds me very much of you. I don't know its name but it is... enamoring... beautiful, even... Perhaps if I was born in a later time I could know its name, but, astrology in Japan is not very advanced right now..." She said with a chuckle.

"If he calls I'll answer... I'm... I..." Gabriel murmured, breathing out and shaking her head as one of her wings wrapped around Terevion's wrist to pull him along with Gabriel.

"It is..." Okita said, "One of these stars... reminds me very much of you. I don't know its name but it is... enamoring... beautiful, even... Perhaps if I was born in a later time I could know its name, but, astrology in Japan is not very advanced right now..." She said with a chuckle.
"What's wrong?" Terevion asked as he walked alongside Gabriel

Ythala smiled, a small, pink blush appearing on her face. Slowly, she leaned forward, resting her head against Okita as she stared at the sky.

"I-I know...a lot about stars. If...if you point it out, I can tell you its name." Ythala said softly.

"What's wrong?" Terevion asked as he walked alongside Gabriel
"I'm just... nervous about what's going to come next..." Gabriel said as she teleported both of them out of the Hyperion. "Last time we got completely humiliated... And even if we win this time I'm worried about the casualties..."
Ythala smiled, a small, pink blush appearing on her face. Slowly, she leaned forward, resting her head against Okita as she stared at the sky.

"I-I know...a lot about stars. If...if you point it out, I can tell you its name." Ythala said softly.
"Well... What's that one?" Okita asked, turning to the constellation of Carina and pointing to Canopus.

"I'm just... nervous about what's going to come next..." Gabriel said as she teleported both of them out of the Hyperion. "Last time we got completely humiliated... And even if we win this time I'm worried about the casualties..."

"Well... What's that one?" Okita asked, turning to the constellation of Carina and pointing to Canopus.
"Well, with you and Rhongomyniad, I doubt there'll be any, but you two will be the targets." Terevion responded

"Well, with you and Rhongomyniad, I doubt there'll be any, but you two will be the targets." Terevion responded
"...We can't possibly know what will happen, Terevion." Gabriel murmured, breathing out.
"O-oh! That one is...Canopus!" Ythala said. Her wings fluttered slightly.

"...I...I'm sure...Metatron knows...a lot about that one..." She murmured.
Okita tilted her head at that, before nodding and turning to the constellation Lyra, and pointing to the Star Vega.

"And what about that one?"

Okita tilted her head at that, before nodding and turning to the constellation Lyra, and pointing to the Star Vega.

"And what about that one?"
"...That one is...Vega! It's...very pretty..." Ythala said, nodding.

"....So was the angel he made..." Ythala thought. The name floated in her mind for a few moments, her wings slowly going still on her back.

"I know, just keep it together." Terevion said right as a call from Shalor came in
Gabriel nodded before answering Shalor's call with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Shalor... Sort of a bad time, but, what's up?" She said.
"...That one is...Vega! It's...very pretty..." Ythala said, nodding.

"....So was the angel he made..." Ythala thought. The name floated in her mind for a few moments, her wings slowly going still on her back.
Okita chuckled, "Alright Alright... Last one, what is... that one?"

Okita pointed to the brightest star that she could make out in the night sky. In all the constellations, it seemed to shine brighter than any other Star she could notice. It was Sirius. "It's so... bright."

Okita chuckled, "Alright Alright... Last one, what is... that one?"

Okita pointed to the brightest star that she could make out in the night sky. In all the constellations, it seemed to shine brighter than any other Star she could notice. It was Sirius. "It's so... bright."
"...Oh! That one is...Sirius!" Ythala said. Slowly, she moved closer to Okita.

"...It's...one of my favorites." She said softly.

"Mostly worried about what's going on on the flipside but... well, Belial's here, he should talk to you." Shalor responded
"He is...? Well... If he wants to talk then you can put him on..." Gabriel murmured, her wings beginning to make a cocoon around her.
"...Oh! That one is...Sirius!" Ythala said. Slowly, she moved closer to Okita.

"...It's...one of my favorites." She said softly.
"Oh? And why is that?" Okita asked.

"Oh? And why is that?" Okita asked.
Ythala said nothing for a moment, before breathing out softly.

"...There was an angel. I knew...a long time ago. He was....one of my master's brothers, like Metatron." Ythala said softly.

"...And he was...the nicest being...you'd ever meet. E-even...to us lower angels. Y-you could come to him for...for anything. A-and...he'd help...w-without question. Even if it was silly. A-and...he was...so easy to talk to..." Ythala murmured. She closed her eyes, her body trembling slightly.

"...Sirus was...the God who made him. S-so....he was always...one of my favorites..."

Shalor summoned a length of Enkidu and handed it to Belial, smiling a bit
Belial took the length of Enkidu in hand and breathed out, the sound of his breath causing Gabriel to flinch.

"H-Hey...! Belial..." Gabriel said, her voice trembling slightly. She was clearly excited to see him, but she was also nervous, not really knowing what to say.

"I... This Lostbelt has been going relatively well... We found some other Angels...! Raviathon and Ythala... They're both really nice!" Gabriel said, "And I've got six-wings now... I think they make me look like a Seraphim... That's... pretty cool, right...?"

"It's definitely awesome, Gabriel..." Belial said, his tone hollow, but also substantially nervous.

"Y-Yeah..." Gabriel murmured nervously, chuckling.

"Gabriel... Have you... absorbed anything weird lately? Through your wings." Belial heaved out, deciding to get this out of the way.

"Weird...? What do you mean?" Gabriel asked, confused.

"I... know you used the ring I gave you recently to summon some of my soldiers..." Belial murmured, causing Gabriel to flinch.

"Well, yeah... I did... I summoned a bit to many and I... had to absorb some excess energy." Gabriel said truthfully.

Belial breathed out, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Is... Is that bad...?" Gabriel murmured, flinching back a bit.

"No, no it isn't, Gabriel... I'm just glad that your doing alright... How has your body changed?" Belial asked.

Gabriel shook her head, "Well... I can grow more pairs of wings now. I think I can produce them indefinitely, but so far I've only gone up to 8... My hair became longer and... I've gotten a lot thinner... My wings also became a lot more like armor now..."

"Any pain? Discomfort?" Belial asked, his voice becoming more serious.

"Well... during the process it was painful... But now I'm fine..." Gabriel murmured.

Belial breathed out in relief, "Alright, good... Gabriel, try not to come into contact with large clusters of energy, alright? And try not to absorb kinetic force through your wings."

"Can I ask why...?" Gabriel asked, breathing out.

"Shalor is going through an adaptation as well, but, Shalor is a half-celestiar, so it's a natural process for them... I don't want it to really... get to far for you. Now that your adapting that violently there's a chance you could... go through some painful experiences like Shalor is and I don't really want that for you." Belial said.

"Alright..." Gabriel murmured, "I'll... try and play it safe, then..."

"Good. I know the power you can get from it can be sort of tempting, though, but don't be like me when I was young, Gabriel." Belial said.

Gabriel chuckled, "I could never be like you, idiot..."

Belial let out a chuckle, "Alright alright... I'm glad we could talk, Gabriel. I'll hand it back to Sha-"

"Wait a second! We haven't talked about how you've been doing, Belial..." Gabriel pointed out before Belial could do anything.

"M-Me...? I'm doing fine, Gabriel..." Belial murmured.

"Are you sure? I'd figured from your fight that you would be more... unstable... You can talk to me if you want to, yknow, Belial?" Gabriel offered.

"I'm fine, Gabriel..." Belial said, a sniffling sound able to be heard through the connection which Belial immediately silenced.

"Are you sure...?" Gabriel asked, "Your not crying, are you...?"

"I'm not, Gabriel...!" Belial said, "Look, I'm fine, alright? Just worry about what you have to do from now on."

"...A-Alright..." Gabriel murmured, not really convinced. "Please stay safe, alright...?"

"I will, Gabriel... I love you, alright...?" Belial said softly.

Gabriel nodded, "I love you to, Belial..." She reached out, as if she was about to hug something, moving on instinct, but, she realized that nothing was actually there and flinched back...

"I'm handing it back to Shalor, alright...?" Belial said.

"O-Okay..." Gabriel murmured.

"I'm done..." Belial said to Shalor, dropping the strand of Enkidu.
Ythala said nothing for a moment, before breathing out softly.

"...There was an angel. I knew...a long time ago. He was....one of my master's brothers, like Metatron." Ythala said softly.

"...And he was...the nicest being...you'd ever meet. E-even...to us lower angels. Y-you could come to him for...for anything. A-and...he'd help...w-without question. Even if it was silly. A-and...he was...so easy to talk to..." Ythala murmured. She closed her eyes, her body trembling slightly.

"...Sirus was...the God who made him. S-so....he was always...one of my favorites..."
"God? So these Stars are named after Gods?" Okita asked, tilting her head in confusion but also intrigue.

Belial took the length of Enkidu in hand and breathed out, the sound of his breath causing Gabriel to flinch.

"H-Hey...! Belial..." Gabriel said, her voice trembling slightly. She was clearly excited to see him, but she was also nervous, not really knowing what to say.

"I... This Lostbelt has been going relatively well... We found some other Angels...! Raviathon and Ythala... They're both really nice!" Gabriel said, "And I've got six-wings now... I think they make me look like a Seraphim... That's... pretty cool, right...?"

"It's definitely awesome, Gabriel..." Belial said, his tone hollow, but also substantially nervous.

"Y-Yeah..." Gabriel murmured nervously, chuckling.

"Gabriel... Have you... absorbed anything weird lately? Through your wings." Belial heaved out, deciding to get this out of the way.

"Weird...? What do you mean?" Gabriel asked, confused.

"I... know you used the ring I gave you recently to summon some of my soldiers..." Belial murmured, causing Gabriel to flinch.

"Well, yeah... I did... I summoned a bit to many and I... had to absorb some excess energy." Gabriel said truthfully.

Belial breathed out, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Is... Is that bad...?" Gabriel murmured, flinching back a bit.

"No, no it isn't, Gabriel... I'm just glad that your doing alright... How has your body changed?" Belial asked.

Gabriel shook her head, "Well... I can grow more pairs of wings now. I think I can produce them indefinitely, but so far I've only gone up to 8... My hair became longer and... I've gotten a lot thinner... My wings also became a lot more like armor now..."

"Any pain? Discomfort?" Belial asked, his voice becoming more serious.

"Well... during the process it was painful... But now I'm fine..." Gabriel murmured.

Belial breathed out in relief, "Alright, good... Gabriel, try not to come into contact with large clusters of energy, alright? And try not to absorb kinetic force through your wings."

"Can I ask why...?" Gabriel asked, breathing out.

"Shalor is going through an adaptation as well, but, Shalor is a half-celestiar, so it's a natural process for them... I don't want it to really... get to far for you. Now that your adapting that violently there's a chance you could... go through some painful experiences like Shalor is and I don't really want that for you." Belial said.

"Alright..." Gabriel murmured, "I'll... try and play it safe, then..."

"Good. I know the power you can get from it can be sort of tempting, though, but don't be like me when I was young, Gabriel." Belial said.

Gabriel chuckled, "I could never be like you, idiot..."

Belial let out a chuckle, "Alright alright... I'm glad we could talk, Gabriel. I'll hand it back to Sha-"

"Wait a second! We haven't talked about how you've been doing, Belial..." Gabriel pointed out before Belial could do anything.

"M-Me...? I'm doing fine, Gabriel..." Belial murmured.

"Are you sure? I'd figured from your fight that you would be more... unstable... You can talk to me if you want to, yknow, Belial?" Gabriel offered.

"I'm fine, Gabriel..." Belial said, a sniffling sound able to be heard through the connection which Belial immediately silenced.

"Are you sure...?" Gabriel asked, "Your not crying, are you...?"

"I'm not, Gabriel...!" Belial said, "Look, I'm fine, alright? Just worry about what you have to do from now on."

"...A-Alright..." Gabriel murmured, not really convinced. "Please stay safe, alright...?"

"I will, Gabriel... I love you, alright...?" Belial said softly.

Gabriel nodded, "I love you to, Belial..." She reached out, as if she was about to hug something, moving on instinct, but, she realized that nothing was actually there and flinched back...

"I'm handing it back to Shalor, alright...?" Belial said.

"O-Okay..." Gabriel murmured.

"I'm done..." Belial said to Shalor, dropping the strand of Enkidu.

"God? So these Stars are named after Gods?" Okita asked, tilting her head in confusion but also intrigue.
Shalor caught it "...Belial's fine, relatively... he's emotional right now." Shalor said to Gabriel once he'd desummoned the length

"Yes... ... ... it's a long story." Cullthane said, his voice having no echo or even any of its normal effects, it was wistful, and it was clear he still missed those gods, and that time

Ythala yelped, jumping back slightly.

"O-oh, C-Cullthane..." Ythala murmured, startled by his sudden appearance and words. Slowly, she turned back to Okita.

"...I...I guess it...makes sense...people would have...forgotten. I-It was a long time ago..." Ythala murmured. She brought her knees up to her chest, hovering in the air for a few moments.

"...There were...multiple Star Gods. I-I don't know how many but...I know they created... the Seraphrim. L-like Cullthane and my Master..." Ythala said quietly.

"...And the Seraphim....made...us. T-the lower angels, I mean." Ythala said.

Shalor caught it "...Belial's fine, relatively... he's emotional right now." Shalor said to Gabriel once he'd desummoned the length
"Alright, Shalor... How are you doing right now?" Gabriel asked, her wings gently fluttering.
Ythala yelped, jumping back slightly.

"O-oh, C-Cullthane..." Ythala murmured, startled by his sudden appearance and words. Slowly, she turned back to Okita.

"...I...I guess it...makes sense...people would have...forgotten. I-It was a long time ago..." Ythala murmured. She brought her knees up to her chest, hovering in the air for a few moments.

"...There were...multiple Star Gods. I-I don't know how many but...I know they created... the Seraphrim. L-like Cullthane and my Master..." Ythala said quietly.

"...And the Seraphim....made...us. T-the lower angels, I mean." Ythala said.
"Forgotten? My people never knew in the first place... There were never any texts on these 'Star Gods', nor have they ever been worshipped in any religion I know of." Okita said.

"Alright, Shalor... How are you doing right now?" Gabriel asked, her wings gently fluttering.

"Forgotten? My people never knew in the first place... There were never any texts on these 'Star Gods', nor have they ever been worshipped in any religion I know of." Okita said.
"I'm just extremely worried about pretty much everything and am dealing with extreme self-confidence issues..." Shalor said honestly

Cullthane said nothing, merely star-gazing as his energies began to seep into the air

"I...I guess...no one spread that knowledge to...humans..." Ythala murmured. She gently floated to the ground, sitting down.

"...D-do human texts mention anything about...angels? Like the Seraphim?" Ythala asked softly.

"I...I guess...no one spread that knowledge to...humans..." Ythala murmured. She gently floated to the ground, sitting down.

"...D-do human texts mention anything about...angels? Or the Seraphim?" Ythala asked softly.
"Outside of a specific religion that is pretty far from what we actually are, no." Cullthane responded quietly

"I'm just extremely worried about pretty much everything and am dealing with extreme self-confidence issues..." Shalor said honestly
"...At least your honest about it." Gabriel said, breathing out in frustration.

"...D-do human texts mention anything about...angels? Like the Seraphim?" Ythala asked softly.
"Well, a few religions in my country have things akin to Angels... But as Cullthane said, nothing that really matches what you tell me." Okita said.

"Well, a few religions in my country have things akin to Angels... But as Cullthane said, nothing that really matches what you tell me." Okita said.
"O-oh...." Ythala murmured. She said nothing for a few moments, her body trembling slightly. All the memories she had made. Her friends...her master. These people knew...nothing about them.

"....."

"...W-what...do you think of us, Okita?" Ythala said softly.

"...Angels, I mean...."

"I've been trying to get him to open up when he needs to..." Shalor murmured, breathing out
"And not really succeeding..." Gabriel murmured, "N-No offense, by the way... I'm just... worried about him... and you, to."
"O-oh...." Ythala murmured. She said nothing for a few moments, her body trembling slightly. All the memories she had made. Her friends...her master. These people knew...nothing about them.

"....."

"...W-what...do you think of us, Okita?" Ythala said softly.

"...Angels, I mean...."
"...." Okita thought for a moment, rubbing her chin.

"I think they are intriguing, and certainly unique. Otherwise, I don't know what to think, really... Or if I should think anything at all. Your species is certainly something outside my reach as a human in many ways, is really all I can say."

"And not really succeeding..." Gabriel murmured, "N-No offense, by the way... I'm just... worried about him... and you, to."

"I think they are intriguing, and certainly unique. Otherwise, I don't know what to think, really... Or if I should think anything at all. Your species is certainly something outside my reach as a human in many ways, is really all I can say."
"....mrph..." Shalor grunted, clearly just letting her real mood with herself show

"....mrph..." Shalor grunted, clearly just letting her real mood with herself show
Gabriel breathed out, "Look... I think you and Belial should try talking about each others' feelings a bit more, alright? To really just... open up to each other more often. Your both the closest things you have to each other... And I don't want either of you to... to... t-... yknow..."

Ythala looked at Okita for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...A-and. Y-you still...love me...even though you don't...know about...us?" Ythala asked, her voice nearly a whisper.

Gabriel breathed out, "Look... I think you and Belial should try talking about each others' feelings a bit more, alright? To really just... open up to each other more often. Your both the closest things you have to each other... And I don't want either of you to... to... t-... yknow..."
"I don't know Gabriel, don't think about it if you don't want to, I know I need help so... I'm just trying to get it." Shalor said honestly

"I-I know b-but..." Ythala murmured. She trailed off, not saying anything.

"...I..it doesn't bother you that I'm...so different, from humans? T-that I...I've lived so long...?" Ythala asked softly.
Okita chuckled, "Your not as different from a human than you'd think, Ythala... You can eat, breath, feel pain, cry, smile, all of it... You can do everything a human can and more, Ythala. Your truly special."

Back