• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Jack sat staring at his sword, wiping away sweat.

"These days have been intense but at the same time interesting" thought Jack

Since he started training with Jirachi and Jirachine, he had become more skilled, stronger and above all more calculating in combat.

"You almost died some times" Gilgamesh said.

"Yeah, but I didn't die, that's the important thing" Jack said as he stood up.

"I still find existence as Jirachi....well weird" Alpha said.

Jack sighed though he still had a few questions to ask Jirachine, especially her origins and how she came to be a shadow soldier, but he figured it was too much to get into her personal space.

He didn't want to spoil the friendship he had with that girl, he probably became more friends with her than he was with the others, although being a better friend than Okita is easy

"how would be the others?" thought Jack before walking through the area where they were.

Somewhere, a few miles away from the group.

CLANG

the sound of sword hitting sword reverberates in a small forest, the metal clashing heavily for a moment before quickly pulling away, leaving the two men less than a meter away from each other. A man in a dark suit rose his leg, launching a lightning-fast kick towards the other's head, a dagger extending from his black shoes. In response, the other man, clad Ninja armor, ducked, dodging the attack before immediately grabbing a short spear from his back. Extending the weapon, he launched it forward, nearly impaling the suited man. But at the last moment.... the man disappeared into a puff of smoke, appearing right behind the man. Gripping a dagger with his teeth, he immediately spat it towards the man's neck, nearly impaling his throat. But before the weapon could even touch his neck, the Ninja vanished...only to appear right behind the suited man. He placed a dagger against his throat, the blade inches away from cutting through his jugular vein.

"....I've killed you." He said quietly. The other man hesitated for a moment, before sighing.

"...I yield..." He said, breathing heavily.

The first man nodded. Slowly he moved the dagger away from the man, returning it to his suit.

"....You did quite well, Handless Assassin. You have been trained well."

Lance sighed, shaking his head.

"...No need to flatter me, Goemon. That was a rather sorry display on my part." He said. He grabbed a cigar with his telekinesis, lighting it as he talked to the man.

"...Losing to me isn't a mark against yourself. Few could match me in life." He said. A black mask obscured his face, leaving only his eyes visible.

"...Heh, that is comforting at least." Lance said, flashing the man a small smile.

"...It is time to depart, magician. May you're journey be successful, wherever it leads." He said.

"...You too, Goemon. I am...deeply grateful for the training." He said. He bowed at the man, showing his respect.

Goemon nodded. In a burst of smoke, he vanished, likely returning to the rest of the shadow soldiers.

Over the few days, Lance and Goemon had constantly been sparring with one another. It was difficult, the Ninja was far better than Lance in both weapon mastery and stealth. Out of the hundreds of spars they had done, he had "killed" Lance nearly every time. And yet, slowly but surely, Lance was getting more and more even with the man. It was, in no small part, due to the physical training he had done with Metatron. His movements were faster, his blows were stronger, and his body was sturdier. He had far surpassed his previous limit, in terms of strength.

"...I'm still a ways off from obtaining...that technique." Lance thought, glancing down at his arms.

"...Look's like I'll have to rely on Metatron for a bit longer." He thought. He sighed, before moving back toward the group.

Meanwhile.

David was a few miles away from the group, running through wrestling drills. Sweat coated his body, and his muscles ached and trembled. He had been doing the same motions for the past few days after his fight with Raiden, simply practicing his wrestling moves without rest. It was a distraction he desperately needed, his focus entirely devoted to training. The more he thought about his workouts...the less he needed to think about anything else.

Meanwhile.

Ythala was sitting in a tree at the edge of the camp, gently strumming her harp. She had tried her best to ignore the sound's of training, and had instead opted to practice her music until Okita was finished.

"...I hope she's ok..." Ythala murmured. She didn't like the idea of Okita training with these soldiers, but knew it was necessary.

Meanwhile.

Masayoshi was meditating in the center of the camp, seemingly in some kind of trance. She constantly went over the lessons Jirachi taught her in her mind, replaying the events with perfect clarity. She practiced her magic in her own mind space, drawing up and planning possible spells and techniques as she meditated.

"Hey, Rhongomyniad." Kinzer said, "You've got a couple of wounds and such. Need me to heal them?" He asked.

Okita slowly moved to Ythala, going up behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist and lifting her up, her chin placed on Ythala's shoulder. "There you are...!" She said.

As Masayoshi meditated, she felt something float down onto her head... It was one of these paper things that hung from Jirachi's hat, a charm, it seemed, but what it did was an unknown.

"There you are, you idiot... Where were you!?" Metatron exclaimed, flying over to Lance and pulling his ear, literally.

Gabriel's wing cocoon slightly shifted, beginning to slowly open.

Okita slowly moved to Ythala, going up behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist and lifting her up, her chin placed on Ythala's shoulder. "There you are...!" She said.
Ythala let out a surprised squeak, before laughing.

"Okita! Did you finish your training?" Ythala asked, a broad smile on her face. Gently she leaned her head into Okita's, pressing her cheek against hers.

As Masayoshi meditated, she felt something float down onto her head... It was one of these paper things that hung from Jirachi's hat, a charm, it seemed, but what it did was an unknown.
Masayoshi slowly opened her eyes. Gently, she grabbed the charm, bringing it to eye level.

"Oh! Is this a good luck charm?" Masayoshi asked. She looked around, wondering where Jirachi was.

"There you are, you idiot... Where were you!?" Metatron exclaimed, flying over to Lance and pulling his ear, literally.
Lance sighed, before chuckling a bit.

"My apologies, Metatron! I was just doing some training with one of the Shadow Soldiers. I didn't mean to worry you." He said.

"Hey, Rhongomyniad." Kinzer said, "You've got a couple of wounds and such. Need me to heal them?" He asked.

Gabriel's wing cocoon slightly shifted, beginning to slowly open.
"Hmm?" Rhongomyniad murmured in response, looking down and seeing a pretty gnarly looking wound on her side, her clothing being stained silver with her blood "Sure, if you want." Rhongomyniad said, beginning to run a master eye over Kinzer

"How are you doing?" Terevion asked

"Hey, babe, I'm gonna go see where David is, alright?" Kiara said to Rory.

"Alright. Stay safe, alright? Let me know if-" Kiara cut Rory off.

"Yeah yeah, I'll let you know if my belly acts up!" Kiara said as she ran off to find David.
Ythala let out a surprised squeak, before laughing.

"Okita! Did you finish your training?" Ythala asked, a broad smile on her face. Gently she leaned her head into Okita's, pressing her cheek against hers.
"Indeed I did... How are you feeling?" Okita asked.
Masayoshi slowly opened her eyes. Gently, she grabbed the charm, bringing it to eye level.

"Oh! Is this a good luck charm?" Masayoshi asked. She looked around, wondering where Jirachi was.
The charm had the words "Call me" written on it in Japanese.
Lance sighed, before chuckling a bit.

"My apologies, Metatron! I was just doing some training with one of the Shadow Soldiers. I didn't mean to worry you." He said.
Metatron sighed, "Alright... Just let me know where you go before you run off from now, Lance."
"Hmm?" Rhongomyniad murmured in response, looking down and seeing a pretty gnarly looking wound on her side, her clothing being stained silver with her blood "Sure, if you want." Rhongomyniad said, beginning to run a master eye over Kinzer
Kinzer lacked any fresh wounds that hadn't already been healed by the man himself already. From what she could see it was clear he had been doing training on his own constantly, experimenting on his own body and his magic, leaving his flesh pretty much littered with his previous scars as well as new scars as he healed her wounds, his face displaying its usual indifferent complexion despite some internal worry about her.
"How are you doing?" Terevion asked
"I... Think I'm... doing well..." Gabriel said as she emerged from the cocoon, looking marginally different.(Ignore the sword)

"Do I look alright...?"

"Yeah yeah, I'll let you know if my belly acts up!" Kiara said as she ran off to find David.

Metatron sighed, "Alright... Just let me know where you go before you run off from now, Lance."

Kinzer lacked any fresh wounds that hadn't already been healed by the man himself already. From what she could see it was clear he had been doing training on his own constantly, experimenting on his own body and his magic, leaving his flesh pretty much littered with his previous scars as well as new scars as he healed her wounds, his face displaying its usual indifferent complexion despite some internal worry about her.

"I... Think I'm... doing well..." Gabriel said as she emerged from the cocoon, looking marginally different.(Ignore the sword)

"Do I look alright...?"
"Thanks..." Rhongomyniad said, beginning to restore the scar tissue "scars are weaker than normal skin, so I'll be handling them here."

"Good. Will you be training once we get up there?" Terevion asked

"Thanks..." Rhongomyniad said, beginning to restore the scar tissue "scars are weaker than normal skin, so I'll be handling them here."

"Good. Will you be training once we get up there?" Terevion asked
Kinzer shrugged, "Alright. Do whatever."

"I'll assume he thinks I look fine..." Gabriel thought before breathing out. "Yeah, I'll train a bit before we head off back to the train... I wonder why none of them appeared while we were training..." She murmured, not knowing it was probably just plot armor.

Rhongomyniad finished up, sighing out and shaking herself "just have to get some of my overprotectiveness out of my system."

"Then let's go off to the side. Where we won't be listened in on, or go back up to your room in the ship. Your choice." Terevion said, nodding

Rhongomyniad finished up, sighing out and shaking herself "just have to get some of my overprotectiveness out of my system."

"Then let's go off to the side. Where we won't be listened in on, or go back up to your room in the ship. Your choice." Terevion said, nodding
Kinzer chuckled a bit, placing his hand on her head. "Whatever you say, Rhongo..."

"Alright... That sounds suggestive, but alright... Let's make it quick though, the sun will probably go down in a few hours or so..." Gabriel murmured.

"I-im alright! I've just been...playing music, mostly." She said softly.

"What about you..? Y-you didn't get injured during training, right?" Ythala said, worry creeping into her voice.

Masayoshi looked at the paper for a moment, before chuckling a bit, a light blush on her face.

"...I...I'm happily married." She muttered, shaking her head.

"...Or maybe she just wants me to call for more training...?" She thought.

"You have my word, Metatron. Though...You can always contact me if you want to talk, we are connected after all." He said.

Jack walked before stopping, looking from there to the others interacting with the others, so he shrugged and walked directly towards Lance, he was going to ask him how his training went.

"hello, Lance, Right?"
"Oh! Hello Jack." Lance said, flashing him a polite smile.

David was still engrossed in his training routine. Striking the air as he constantly drilled move after move. His muscles bulged as he tried to push his body to its limit, working every muscle in tandem as he struck the air. The ground around him was notably cracked and flattened, an aftereffect of David using his gravity in tandem with his moves.

Kinzer chuckled a bit, placing his hand on her head. "Whatever you say, Rhongo..."

"Alright... That sounds suggestive, but alright... Let's make it quick though, the sun will probably go down in a few hours or so..." Gabriel murmured.
"... yeah..." Rhongomyniad murmured with a shaky breath, trying to keep herself calm

"Ship it is." Terevion said, beginning to make his way up to the entrance of it assuming Gabriel didn't teleport them there

"I-im alright! I've just been...playing music, mostly." She said softly.

"What about you..? Y-you didn't get injured during training, right?" Ythala said, worry creeping into her voice.
"Well... I was injured... But they are mostly just scars at this point." Okita said as Tokugawa glanced at them, waving gently at Ythala and Okita.
Masayoshi looked at the paper for a moment, before chuckling a bit, a light blush on her face.

"...I...I'm happily married." She muttered, shaking her head.

"...Or maybe she just wants me to call for more training...?" She thought.
"I don't want to **** you, doofus, I'm asexual. If you call my name I'll come to help. I can't talk to you right now because I'm in the princess' ring, so I gave you this." The words on the charm suddenly shifted to form the new sentence, clearly a message from Jirachi from within the ring.
"You have my word, Metatron. Though...You can always contact me if you want to talk, we are connected after all." He said.
Jack walked before stopping, looking from there to the others interacting with the others, so he shrugged and walked directly towards Lance, he was going to ask him how his training went.

"hello, Lance, Right?"
"I- I did not "want to talk"! If you do, I die! That's all it is!" Metatron said, crossing his arms with a soft pout before turning to Jack.

"What do you want?"
David was still engrossed in his training routine. Striking the air as he constantly drilled move after move. His muscles bulged as he tried to push his body to its limit, working every muscle in tandem as he struck the air. The ground around him was notably cracked and flattened, an aftereffect of David using his gravity in tandem with his moves.
"Oi, muscle man! Yoohoo! Earth to King Kitten!" Kiara shouted out to him to break him from his trance.
"... yeah..." Rhongomyniad murmured with a shaky breath, trying to keep herself calm
"Oi, keep it together, Rhongo. Ain't nothing wrong with either of us, alright?" Kinzer said, gently patting her head as he breathed out.
"Ship it is." Terevion said, beginning to make his way up to the entrance of it assuming Gabriel didn't teleport them there
Gabriel obviously just teleported them both there. "...So... How are we doing this?"

"Well... I was injured... But they are mostly just scars at this point." Okita said as Tokugawa glanced at them, waving gently at Ythala and Okita.

"I don't want to **** you, doofus, I'm asexual. If you call my name I'll come to help. I can't talk to you right now because I'm in the princess' ring, so I gave you this." The words on the charm suddenly shifted to form the new sentence, clearly a message from Jirachi from within the ring.

"I- I did not "want to talk"! If you do, I die! That's all it is!" Metatron said, crossing his arms with a soft pout before turning to Jack.

"What do you want?"

"Oi, muscle man! Yoohoo! Earth to King Kitten!" Kiara shouted out to him to break him from his trance.

"Oi, keep it together, Rhongo. Ain't nothing wrong with either of us, alright?" Kinzer said, gently patting her head as he breathed out.

Gabriel obviously just teleported them both there. "...So... How are we doing this?"
"I'm just worried. I always am." Rhongomyniad responded, rising to her full height

"Depends, you want combat I can do that, you want sex I don't think now's really the time but it's do-able, you want to have someone be there to talk to while you focus your magic I can do that too." Terevion said, shaking himself

"By the way you still look beautiful." Terevion said

“Oh!” She said. She chuckled, clearly a bit embarrassed

“Thank you, Jirachi. I’ll…make sure to call you if we need help.” She said.

"A-alright, Okita." She said softly. Slowly she raised her arm, gently running a hand along Okita's skin.

""...I'm glad you're alright..." She murmured. She didn't notice Tokugawa at first, focused more on Okita then anything else.

"What do you want?"
"Heh...alright Metatron." Lance said, chuckling lightheartedly.

"I was just going to ask Lance some things related to magic but it seems that he is busy" he said ready to go forward
"Nonsense! I'm never too busy for a chat." Lance said.

"...Though...I'm the wrong person to ask if you need information on magic. My skills lie in...parlor tricks, illusions, and things of that nature. I'm not a mage like Cullthane is." He said.

David stopped mid-punch, nearly falling over as he stumbled on the ground. Quickly, he regained his balance, turning towards Kiara.

"Ay, my bad Kiara, I didn't see ya there." He said. His tone was friendly, but distracted, as if he was thinking of something else.

"...Did ya need something?"

Nonsense! I'm never too busy for a chat." Lance said.

"...Though...I'm the wrong person to ask if you need information on magic. My skills lie in...parlor tricks, illusions, and things of that nature. I'm not a mage like Cullthane is." He said
Jack looked at him for a second before reply

"Masayoshi told me to ask Cullthane too, but when I went to the place where he was, I knocked on the door, he didn't answer me and I assumed he wouldn't feel like teaching me" Said Jack

"I'm just worried. I always am." Rhongomyniad responded, rising to her full height
"I get that, and it's just... ugh how do I word it.. *******... uh... concerning, yeah, yeah that's the word. It concerns me." Kinzer said, removing his hand from her head and sighing.
"Depends, you want combat I can do that, you want sex I don't think now's really the time but it's do-able, you want to have someone be there to talk to while you focus your magic I can do that too." Terevion said, shaking himself

"By the way you still look beautiful." Terevion said
"...I do not want sex, no, and thank you for the compliment. I don't really care what you do... I'm... just gonna meditate. If you wanna attack me or interrupt me while I do go ahead." Gabriel said, breathing out.

"And thanks... For the compliment, I mean."
“Oh!” She said. She chuckled, clearly a bit embarrassed

“Thank you, Jirachi. I’ll…make sure to call you if we need help.” She said.
No more messages were sent through the paper as it folded up and then floated into the air, plunging itself into Masayoshi's bust for safe-keeping, though that was clearly just Jirachi messing with her student.
"Heh...alright Metatron." Lance said, chuckling lightheartedly.
Jack looked at him for a second before reply

"Masayoshi told me to ask Cullthane too, but when I went to the place where he was, I knocked on the door, he didn't answer me and I assumed he wouldn't feel like teaching me" Said Jack
"Ask Gabriel. She's much more welcoming than my brother... Was that all?" Metatron said, breathing out.
David stopped mid-punch, nearly falling over as he stumbled on the ground. Quickly, he regained his balance, turning towards Kiara.

"Ay, my bad Kiara, I didn't see ya there." He said. His tone was friendly, but distracted, as if he was thinking of something else.

"...Did ya need something?"
"Well, would yah look at the sun, you nitwit?" Kiara said, noting how it would soon be night.

"Don't tell me you forgot the trains and all that, right? It may be a while since they've came but I'm feeling a little... wary this time. I think one might be coming tonight." Kiara said.

(I feel somewhat forgotten, see how Masayoshi get a way to communicate with Jirachi and Jack does not, even when he was asking about the ring, if it would be the last time they see each other and stuff.)
Ask Gabriel. She's much more welcoming than my brother... Was that all?" Metatron said, breathing out
"Yes that was all and thank you for your time, I'll see if Gabriel accepts my request" He said as he walked slowly

"Well, would yah look at the sun, you nitwit?" Kiara said, noting how it would soon be night.

"Don't tell me you forgot the trains and all that, right? It may be a while since they've came but I'm feeling a little... wary this time. I think one might be coming tonight." Kiara said.
"..Oh yeah...the trains..." David murmured. His mood visibly worsened for a moment. He breathed out, shaking his head.

"...Been...distracted with training...sorry." David said. In reality, he had been purposely distracting himself to avoid thinking of it.

No more messages were sent through the paper as it folded up and then floated into the air, plunging itself into Masayoshi's bust for safe-keeping, though that was clearly just Jirachi messing with her student.
"Hey, cut it out...." Masayoshi said, chuckling. She gently gripped the piece of paper, before transporting it into a pocket dimension.

"Yes that was all and thank you for your time, I'll see if Gabriel accepts my request" He said as he walked slowly
"Good luck, Jack." Lance said, waving an arm at him as he walked away.

"A-alright, Okita." She said softly. Slowly she raised her arm, gently running a hand along Okita's skin.

""...I'm glad you're alright..." She murmured. She didn't notice Tokugawa at first, focused more on Okita then anything else.
Tokugawa just breathed out, realizing that they were having a moment and just allowing them to have it with a smile, wondering if they'd ever address him but not really caring regardless.

Okita set Ythala to the ground and gently kissed her on the top of the head, breathing out. "I'm glad you are alright to, Ythala... And nobody approached you or anything, yes...? Nobody tried to harm you...?" She asked.
"..Oh yeah...the trains..." David murmured. His mood visibly worsened for a moment. He breathed out, shaking his head.

"...Been...distracted with training...sorry." David said. In reality, he had been purposely distracting himself to avoid thinking of it.
"Uh huh... You good, dude? You seem out of it." Kiara asked, going up to him.
"Hey, cut it out...." Masayoshi said, chuckling. She gently gripped the piece of paper, before transporting it into a pocket dimension.
If Jirachi was actually there one would be able to hear her cackle, but, she wasn't, and thus the paper simply sat in the pocket dimension, awaiting the moment it would be used to summon the Wish Granter.
"Good luck, Jack." Lance said, waving an arm at him as he walked away.
Jack just gave him a thumbs up as he moved further away.
"What a piece of work..." Metatron said, referring to Jack before just breathing out.

Tokugawa just breathed out, realizing that they were having a moment and just allowing them to have it with a smile, wondering if they'd ever address him but not really caring regardless.

Okita set Ythala to the ground and gently kissed her on the top of the head, breathing out. "I'm glad you are alright to, Ythala... And nobody approached you or anything, yes...? Nobody tried to harm you...?" She asked.
Ythala blushed as she felt Okita's lips against her head. Her wings began to flutter gently on her back.

"I-I think some of them heard me playing my harp but...they didn't bother me." Ythala said, smiling up at her.
"Uh huh... You good, dude? You seem out of it." Kiara asked, going up to him.
David glanced at Kiara for a moment, before nodding.

"...I'm...fine, Kiara. Just...trying to keep moving, is all." David said. He tried to flash her a small smile.

"What about ya? How was ya spar with Raiden?" David asked.

"What a piece of work..." Metatron said, referring to Jack before just breathing out.
"...Bit of an odd fellow, but I don't think he means any harm." Lance said, shrugging a bit.

"Oh! I meant to ask. How are things with Cullthane?"

Ythala blushed as she felt Okita's lips against her head. Her wings began to flutter gently on her back.

"I-I think some of them heard me playing my harp but...they didn't bother me." Ythala said, smiling up at her.
"Haaa... Alright. Alright, that's good." Okita said, breathing out in relief, seeming a bit paranoid but swiftly shaking it off.
David glanced at Kiara for a moment, before nodding.

"...I'm...fine, Kiara. Just...trying to keep moving, is all." David said. He tried to flash her a small smile.

"What about ya? How was ya spar with Raiden?" David asked.
"It went... fine- Look man, if your not feeling to well you can tell me, yknow? That smile looks forced to hell and back..." Kiara said, a bit of concern in her expression.
"...Bit of an odd fellow, but I don't think he means any harm." Lance said, shrugging a bit.

"Oh! I meant to ask. How are things with Cullthane?"
"Better... I'd say. He isn't glaring at me 24/7 and doesn't seem to want me head on a pike... so better." Metatron said, breathing out.

"I get that, and it's just... ugh how do I word it.. *******... uh... concerning, yeah, yeah that's the word. It concerns me." Kinzer said, removing his hand from her head and sighing.

"...I do not want sex, no, and thank you for the compliment. I don't really care what you do... I'm... just gonna meditate. If you wanna attack me or interrupt me while I do go ahead." Gabriel said, breathing out.

"And thanks... For the compliment, I mean."

"Ask Gabriel. She's much more welcoming than my brother... Was that all?" Metatron said, breathing out.

"Yeah... I understand that..." Rhongomyniad murmured gently

"Alright." Terevion responded as he finally sat down and just breathed

"Yeah... I understand that..." Rhongomyniad murmured gently

"Alright." Terevion responded as he finally sat down and just breathed
"Do you... have anything you want to... talk about? Or whatever? Uh, I dunno... This boyfriend and girlfriend thing is hard- Look- You got anything you need to rant about?" Kinzer asked, breathing out.

Gabriel's wings gently flapped as she crossed her legs on the bed, black and white energy beginning to pool around her. "So... How did your training go?" She asked, it was almost a whisper due to how focused she was.

"Do you... have anything you want to... talk about? Or whatever? Uh, I dunno... This boyfriend and girlfriend thing is hard- Look- You got anything you need to rant about?" Kinzer asked, breathing out.

Gabriel's wings gently flapped as she crossed her legs on the bed, black and white energy beginning to pool around her. "So... How did your training go?" She asked, it was almost a whisper due to how focused she was.
"No... you?" Rhongomyniad asked

"It went well. simply a matter of better equipment and improving how strong I am physically." Terevion replied with a shrug

"Haaa... Alright. Alright, that's good." Okita said, breathing out in relief, seeming a bit paranoid but swiftly shaking it off.
"...Though...I feel much better...when I'm with you..." She murmured. She fluttered her wings slightly, moving up to eye level before gently kissing Okita on the cheek.
"It went... fine- Look man, if your not feeling to well you can tell me, yknow? That smile looks forced to hell and back..." Kiara said, a bit of concern in her expression.
"Kiara...I'm...I'm fine, alright? Just..." He trailed off, shaking his head.

"...I'm fine. We...we should prepare for the...train..." He said.

"Better... I'd say. He isn't glaring at me 24/7 and doesn't seem to want me head on a pike... so better." Metatron said, breathing out.
Lance smiled.

"...That's fantastic, Metatron! I...I know that your relationship with him means...a lot to you." He said.

"If...you ever want any more advice, or want to talk about it, I'm in your corner!" He added.

"No... you?" Rhongomyniad asked
"Not... really, I guess. Nothing really happened to me. I guess I got kinda ****** up during training, but... That's really it. I'm just worried about you, I guess..." Kinzer murmured, shrugging.
"It went well. simply a matter of better equipment and improving how strong I am physically." Terevion replied with a shrug
"That's good... You weren't hurt to badly, yes? I can heal any lasting damage you may have..." Gabriel whispered as she closed her eyes.
"...Though...I feel much better...when I'm with you..." She murmured. She fluttered her wings slightly, moving up to eye level before gently kissing Okita on the cheek.
Okita blushed, "It is the same with me, Ythala..." Okita said, looking up at the sky and noticing the sun was going down and the sky was turning orange, breathing out as a wave of danger overcame her, causing her to shiver.
"Kiara...I'm...I'm fine, alright? Just..." He trailed off, shaking his head.

"...I'm fine. We...we should prepare for the...train..." He said.
"No, yah ain't. You know how I know? Cause I'm not fine, and I know what it looks like to be not fine..." Kiara murmured, trembling a bit before breathing out.

"I know this shit is hard to think about... But I'm here, man. Alright? You can always talk to me about this stuff, no matter what it is."
Lance smiled.

"...That's fantastic, Metatron! I...I know that your relationship with him means...a lot to you." He said.

"If...you ever want any more advice, or want to talk about it, I'm in your corner!" He added.
"Yes... And for that I thank you, Lance... Not like I need any more of your advice anyway, given I've practically mastered the art of maintaining relationships." Metatron said, arrogantly puffing out his chest.

"Not... really, I guess. Nothing really happened to me. I guess I got kinda ****** up during training, but... That's really it. I'm just worried about you, I guess..." Kinzer murmured, shrugging.

"That's good... You weren't hurt to badly, yes? I can heal any lasting damage you may have..." Gabriel whispered as she closed her eyes.

Okita blushed, "It is the same with me, Ythala..." Okita said, looking up at the sky and noticing the sun was going down and the sky was turning orange, breathing out as a wave of danger overcame her, causing her to shiver.

"No, yah ain't. You know how I know? Cause I'm not fine, and I know what it looks like to be not fine..." Kiara murmured, trembling a bit before breathing out.

"I know this shit is hard to think about... But I'm here, man. Alright? You can always talk to me about this stuff, no matter what it is."

"Yes... And for that I thank you, Lance... Not like I need any more of your advice anyway, given I've practically mastered the art of maintaining relationships." Metatron said, arrogantly puffing out his chest.
"Same here..." Rhongomyniad said, taking breaths to calm herself.

"I wasn't, and my injuries were dealt with earlier." Terevion said with a nod

Ythala wrapped her arms around Okita, hugging her tightly as she felt her shiver.

".....I...."

"...I-I guess..you'll have to...l-leave soon....right?" She asked softly.

David stared at Kiara for a moment, before breathing out. He raised a hand, rubbing his eyes.

"...It's...nothing new Kiara. The Lostbelts are getting to me again, that's all." David said, shaking his head. His voice trembled slightly.

"...Been trying to...keep myself busy, so I wouldn't have to think about....everything." He said quietly.

Lance chuckled.

"If you say so, Metatron." Lance said, smiling at the angel.

Back