• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Same here..." Rhongomyniad said, taking breaths to calm herself.
"Haaaa..." Kinzer just breathed out in frustration, "Wanna take a rest before we have to... deal with all this train bullshit?"
"I wasn't, and my injuries were dealt with earlier." Terevion said with a nod
"Alright... Forgive me, maybe after that whole evolution deal I'm just a bit paranoid... I wish I had a bit more time to relax before being thrown back into the fray... Maybe that's just me being petty, though..." Gabriel murmured, attempting to ease her frustration.
Ythala wrapped her arms around Okita, hugging her tightly as she felt her shiver.

".....I...."

"...I-I guess..you'll have to...l-leave soon....right?" She asked softly.
"It seems so, Ythala..." Okita said, breathing out. "I... I don't know how I'm going to do this... again..."
David stared at Kiara for a moment, before breathing out. He raised a hand, rubbing his eyes.

"...It's...nothing new Kiara. The Lostbelts are getting to me again, that's all." David said, shaking his head. His voice trembled slightly.

"...Been trying to...keep myself busy, so I wouldn't have to think about....everything." He said quietly.
"I know, man... I just don't want you bottling any of that shit up. Trust me, I'm used to... putting up facades and the like..." Kiara murmured, visibly trembling as well before she just breathed out slowly, and then breathed in slowly.

"It's... hard to... talk to people sometimes, David... I don't want it to seem hard to talk to me, though. It doesn't matter if it's the same stuff that's messing with you, I wanna know about it, and... and I wanna help, alright? No need to put on brave faces." She said, flashing a crooked, but genuine smile.

"Haaaa..." Kinzer just breathed out in frustration, "Wanna take a rest before we have to... deal with all this train bullshit?"

"Alright... Forgive me, maybe after that whole evolution deal I'm just a bit paranoid... I wish I had a bit more time to relax before being thrown back into the fray... Maybe that's just me being petty, though..." Gabriel murmured, attempting to ease her frustration.

"It seems so, Ythala..." Okita said, breathing out. "I... I don't know how I'm going to do this... again..."

"I know, man... I just don't want you bottling any of that shit up. Trust me, I'm used to... putting up facades and the like..." Kiara murmured, visibly trembling as well before she just breathed out slowly, and then breathed in slowly.

"It's... hard to... talk to people sometimes, David... I don't want it to seem hard to talk to me, though. It doesn't matter if it's the same stuff that's messing with you, I wanna know about it, and... and I wanna help, alright? No need to put on brave faces." She said, flashing a crooked, but genuine smile.
"I suppose I should ask what kind of rest considering our position with eachother." Rhongomyniad said, trying to lighten the mood

Jack was thinking how to interact with Gabriel, so her can train him in the use of magic and he stopped several hundred meters away from Gabriel and Terevion, waiting to see when it might be the right time to ask Gabriel, since he noticed that she was talking to Terevion

"Life would be easier if I had been before" He thought (something that is so true, I shit on the notifications)

Last edited:
Jack was thinking how to interact with Gabriel, so her can train him in the use of magic and he stopped against a tree several hundred meters away from Gabriel and Terevion, waiting to see when it might be the right time to ask Gabriel, since he noticed that he was talking to Terevion

"Life would be easier if I had been before" He thought (something that is so true, I shit on the notifications)
(Ah yes, the ability to see through a stupid thick ship, definitly an ability Jack has.)
"If you want sex I can give it to you, I don't care." Kinzer said, shrugging.
"Nor do I, honestly." Rhongomyniad responded

Terevion chuckled "Don't we all? At least we can most likely safely deal with the Poison Dragon now, and hopefully we'll have some time to rest after." Terevion said, beginning to lean into Gabriel

"....Thank you, Kiara...." David said quietly, his voice wavering.

"...I...I'm...so glad....I-I don't...have to pretend...around you..." David said. Tears slowly began to flow from his eyes.

"...It's just...hard...aright? T-to keep going. To...keep moving through all...this." He said softly.

"Is...there anything I can do t-to help...?" Ythala murmured. Slowly, she moved her head, looking into Okita's eyes.

"I...I could...play a song...if...it would help you...calm your nerves..." Ythala said quietly.

Terevion chuckled "Don't we all? At least we can most likely safely deal with the Poison Dragon now, and hopefully we'll have some time to rest after." Terevion said, beginning to lean into Gabriel
"Right, the... ******* Dragon thing... Haa..." Gabriel said, breathing out in frustration before chuckling, breaking out of her meditation and leaning against him as well, putting more weight onto him. "Forgot about that..."

"So did I. Have any ideas on how to relieve stress?" Terevion asked Gabriel
"I... usually like reading to relieve stress... Sometimes I'd... take a bath with this really nice smelling shampoo I love... And I'd practice my magic..." Gabriel murmured, "Do you have any things you like to do to relieve stress...? Hobbies or... things you enjoy?"

"I... usually like reading to relieve stress... Sometimes I'd... take a bath with this really nice smelling shampoo I love... And I'd practice my magic..." Gabriel murmured, "Do you have any things you like to do to relieve stress...? Hobbies or... things you enjoy?"
"Mostly i just train my aim. don't usaully have access to books and the like." Terevion responded

"....Thank you, Kiara...." David said quietly, his voice wavering.

"...I...I'm...so glad....I-I don't...have to pretend...around you..." David said. Tears slowly began to flow from his eyes.

"...It's just...hard...aright? T-to keep going. To...keep moving through all...this." He said softly.
Kiara breathed out once more, as if she was practicing some breathing technique to keep herself calm through this. "Can't let my heart rate get out of control... Haaaa..." She thought to herself before speaking.

"I... I understand, man... Keeping it together is definitely hard in a situation... And you don't have to pretend... Like it isn't. Have you... Have you tried talking to Masayoshi about it...?"
"Is...there anything I can do t-to help...?" Ythala murmured. Slowly, she moved her head, looking into Okita's eyes.

"I...I could...play a song...if...it would help you...calm your nerves..." Ythala said quietly.
"That would... That would be wonderful, Ythala..." Okita said, breathing out in clear and apparent stress and frustration.
"Maybe. I'll ask you when I'd want one." Terevion responded
"Alright." Gabriel said, smiling as she let herself fall into Terevion's lap, her wings wrapping around both of them, limited to only a single pair now.

"Thanks for... talking to me like this, Terevion. It helps a lot."

Kiara breathed out once more, as if she was practicing some breathing technique to keep herself calm through this. "Can't let my heart rate get out of control... Haaaa..." She thought to herself before speaking.

"I... I understand, man... Keeping it together is definitely hard in a situation... And you don't have to pretend... Like it isn't. Have you... Have you tried talking to Masayoshi about it...?"
"I...I have...but..." David trailed off, shaking his head.

"...I..I don't want to keep putting her through...this. I feel like...I constantly cycle through breakdown after breakdown..." David said, he clenching his fist, before taking another shaky breath.

"...I...I feel like a...shitty husband...by involving her in my...issues...so much...." He said quietly.

"That would... That would be wonderful, Ythala..." Okita said, breathing out in clear and apparent stress and frustration.
Ythala nodded eagerly. Gently she flapped her wings, moving a few meters away from Okita. Holding out her arms, she summoned a harp, before strumming it lightly. A gentle, soft noise emitted from the instrument.

"...M-my master used to play this song when some of his angels felt...stressed." She said softly. The music began to gradually increase, filling the air around them with a calming tone. The sound was akin to a gentle river, flowing through a beautiful meadow. It ebbed and flowed, seeming to surround Okita in a deep, comforting melody.

"Alright." Gabriel said, smiling as she let herself fall into Terevion's lap, her wings wrapping around both of them, limited to only a single pair now.

"Thanks for... talking to me like this, Terevion. It helps a lot."
"Sure thing. Anything you need?" Terevion asked as he looked down at Gabriel

"I...I have...but..." David trailed off, shaking his head.

"...I..I don't want to keep putting her through...this. I feel like...I constantly cycle through breakdown after breakdown..." David said, he clenching his fist, before taking another shaky breath.

"...I...I feel like a...shitty husband...by involving her in my...issues...so much...." He said quietly.
"Dude... I..." Kiara shook her head, "****... Dude are... are we shitty to our wives...? Do we... just throw our problems onto them? ****... do.... do I do that?" Kiara trailed off, clearly just beginning to consider that. She wanted to try and comfort David, desperately, but...

"Are... Is that what we do...? Do I... do the same thing... ****..."
"Sure thing. Anything you need?" Terevion asked as he looked down at Gabriel
"Not really... I guess I'd like to stay like this for a while... It feels nice..." Gabriel murmured, her wings beginning to pull Terevion down to lay next to her, though, Gabriel clearly didn't know that they were doing this.
Ythala nodded eagerly. Gently she flapped her wings, moving a few meters away from Okita. Holding out her arms, she summoned a harp, before strumming it lightly. A gentle, soft noise emitted from the instrument.

"...M-my master used to play this song when some of his angels felt...stressed." She said softly. The music began to gradually increase, filling the air around them with a calming tone. The sound was akin to a gentle river, flowing through a beautiful meadow. It ebbed and flowed, seeming to surround Okita in a deep, comforting melody.
Okita breathed out, seeming visibly calmed by the tune. The tension in her expression slowly melted away as she let herself be absorbed in the gentle melody.

"It... reminds me of the music... my mother used to play..." Okita murmured, almost whispered.

"Dude... I..." Kiara shook her head, "****... Dude are... are we shitty to our wives...? Do we... just throw our problems onto them? ****... do.... do I do that?" Kiara trailed off, clearly just beginning to consider that. She wanted to try and comfort David, desperately, but...

"I....." David trailed off.

"...I...shouldn't have...said anything. F-forget it, Kiara." David said softly. He shook his head, breathing out. The last thing he wanted was to give his insecurities to someone else. He raised his hand, wiping it across his face.

"...Let's...let's just go back..." He said softly.

Okita breathed out, seeming visibly calmed by the tune. The tension in her expression slowly melted away as she let herself be absorbed in the gentle melody.

"It... reminds me of the music... my mother used to play..." Okita murmured, almost whispered.
Ythala continued to play her song, her fingers moving delicately across the golden strings. Ythala gently began to twirl, moving with slow, purposeful steps as she began to dance in circles around Okita, her pink wings fluttering slightly. A small smile appeared on her face as she became full engrossed in the music, her own worries slowly leaving her mind as she danced across the field.

"I....." David trailed off.

"...I...shouldn't have...said anything. F-forget it, Kiara." David said softly. He shook his head, breathing out. The last thing he wanted was to give his insecurities to someone else. He raised his hand, wiping it across his face.

"...Let's...let's just go back..." He said softly.
"No! No No man, that was my fault for making it about me!... This is about you!" Kiara exclaimed, snapping out of it as she grabbed David by the wrist, or well, she grabbed a portion of his wrist since his arms are ******* enormous and the like.
Ythala continued to play her song, her fingers moving delicately across the golden strings. Ythala gently began to twirl, moving with slow, purposeful steps as she began to dance in circles around Okita, her pink wings fluttering slightly. A small smile appeared on her face as she became full engrossed in the music, her own worries slowly leaving her mind as she danced across the field.
Okita's eyes gently fluttered as she breathed out once more in relief, seeming as if she was on the verge of falling asleep. She wanted to draw her blade and dance along with Ythala's tune, but, she felt so... at peace... to at peace to maintain her consciousness.

"Not really... I guess I'd like to stay like this for a while... It feels nice..." Gabriel murmured, her wings beginning to pull Terevion down to lay next to her, though, Gabriel clearly didn't know that they were doing this.

Terevion didn't try to stop it as he was being pulled down "Sure." He simply said

"No! No No man, that was my fault for making it about me!... This is about you!" Kiara exclaimed, snapping out of it as she grabbed David by the wrist, or well, she grabbed a portion of his wrist since his arms are ******* enormous and the like.
"...It's...it's alright. I...I'm...fine." David muttered.

"...I'm...I'm sure Rory doesn't think that way...about ya. She...she ain't gonna judge ya for breaking down..." He said softly.

Okita's eyes gently fluttered as she breathed out once more in relief, seeming as if she was on the verge of falling asleep. She wanted to draw her blade and dance along with Ythala's tune, but, she felt so... at peace... to at peace to maintain her consciousness.
Ythala slowly finished her song, the music becoming softer and softer...before disappearing entirely. Slowly she turned toward Okita a soft smile on her face.

"O...Okita?" Ythala asked quietly. She moved closer to the Swordswoman, wondering if she had fully fallen asleep.

Terevion didn't try to stop it as he was being pulled down "Sure." He simply said
Gabriel's wings wrapped around Terevion and Gabriel like blankets, forming a cocoon around them both. "Is this comfortable...? Sorry, they've started acting on their own for some reason..."

"...I'm...I'm sure Rory doesn't think that way...about ya. She...she ain't gonna judge ya for breaking down..." He said softly.
Kiara breathed out, "Th-... Thanks man... I'm sure Masayoshi doesn't think that way either, alright...? She loves you, she wouldn't get annoyed or angry at you for leaning on her or relying on her when your feeling like this..."
Ythala slowly finished her song, the music becoming softer and softer...before disappearing entirely. Slowly she turned toward Okita a soft smile on her face.

"O...Okita?" Ythala asked quietly. She moved closer to the Swordswoman, wondering if she had fully fallen asleep.
Okita, had indeed, fallen asleep, but not fully, her eyes were still gently flickering and her knees were shaking as she slowly fell to the ground.

Gabriel's wings wrapped around Terevion and Gabriel like blankets, forming a cocoon around them both. "Is this comfortable...? Sorry, they've started acting on their own for some reason..."

Kiara breathed out, "Th-... Thanks man... I'm sure Masayoshi doesn't think that way either, alright...? She loves you, she wouldn't get annoyed or angry at you for leaning on her or relying on her when your feeling like this..."

Okita, had indeed, fallen asleep, but not fully, her eyes were still gently flickering and her knees were shaking as she slowly fell to the ground.
"That they are, and no problem." Terevion said, smiling

(poke)

(Sorry, was doing life shit)

David said nothing for a few moments, before breathing ot himself.

"..Y-yeah. I...I might just be..paranoid or somethin..." David said quietly. Doubt plagued his mind, but he tried his best to ignore it.

"...Thanks, Kiara." He said softly.

"O-oh!" Ythala said. The wings on her back suddenly shot forward, catching Okita before she fell to the ground. They shifted, forming something akin to a hammock for Okita to lay on, the feathers soft enough to substitute for a bed.

"...S-she seems...more relaxed. I...I think the music helped...!" She murmured, a small smile on her face. Leaning forward, she kissed her cheek, careful not to wake her if she hadn't woken up already.

David said nothing for a few moments, before breathing ot himself.

"..Y-yeah. I...I might just be..paranoid or somethin..." David said quietly. Doubt plagued his mind, but he tried his best to ignore it.

"...Thanks, Kiara." He said softly.
"...Yeah, man. It's no problem. I'm here for you whenever you need me, but, try talking to your wife before I get to you next time, alright?" Kiara said, letting out a hollow, but lighthearted chuckle as she began moving to the Hyperion where she thought everyone else was.
"O-oh!" Ythala said. The wings on her back suddenly shot forward, catching Okita before she fell to the ground. They shifted, forming something akin to a hammock for Okita to lay on, the feathers soft enough to substitute for a bed.

"...S-she seems...more relaxed. I...I think the music helped...!" She murmured, a small smile on her face. Leaning forward, she kissed her cheek, careful not to wake her if she hadn't woken up already.
Okita was in-between awake and asleep, her eyes gently flickering as she had no idea what was actually going on around her and clearly so. "Mg...mrg... huh...?"
"That they are, and no problem." Terevion said, smiling
"A-Alright..." Gabriel said, moving to bury her face into Terevion's chest. "...You smell nice..."

"...Yeah, man. It's no problem. I'm here for you whenever you need me, but, try talking to your wife before I get to you next time, alright?" Kiara said, letting out a hollow, but lighthearted chuckle as she began moving to the Hyperion where she thought everyone else was.

Okita was in-between awake and asleep, her eyes gently flickering as she had no idea what was actually going on around her and clearly so. "Mg...mrg... huh...?"

"A-Alright..." Gabriel said, moving to bury her face into Terevion's chest. "...You smell nice..."
"I could say the same about you..." Terevion said back, enjoying being like this with Gabriel

David breathed out

"Yeah....alright." David said. He breathed out, smoothing his hair with his hands. Slowly, he made his way back to the ship with Kiara.

Meanwhile.

Masayoshi had already returned to the ship, returning to her and David's shared room. She smoothed out her dress, breathing a sigh.

"... White-haired angel...." Masayoshi murmured, recalling what Jirachi had told her earlier. She sat there for a moment, deep in thought, before breathing out a sigh.

"...I suppose it's too early to think about that. Considering the opponent we'll be fighting soon..." Masayoshi thought. She opened her palm, a small, bright light emitting from her skin.

"...Even he should be vulnerable if he's hit with enough light magic...i'll take advantage of that." She thought. She breathed out, snuffing out the light in her palm as she waited for their departure.

Ythala gently placed a hand on her arm, her soft flesh wrapping around Okita.

"...I...should probably wake her up..." Ythala thought. She hesitated, before gently shaking her arm.

"I could say the same about you..." Terevion said back, enjoying being like this with Gabriel
"Thank you..." Gabriel murmured, her wings tightening around Terevion a bit before she got up and breathed out, blushing. "The sun is going down... l-let's go..."
Ythala gently placed a hand on her arm, her soft flesh wrapping around Okita.

"...I...should probably wake her up..." Ythala thought. She hesitated, before gently shaking her arm.
"Y-.. Ythala...?" Okita said, waking up slowly to the darkness of the night beginning to Eclipse the sky, staring up into the constellation Aquila.

"Thank you..." Gabriel murmured, her wings tightening around Terevion a bit before she got up and breathed out, blushing. "The sun is going down... l-let's go..."

"Y-.. Ythala...?" Okita said, waking up slowly to the darkness of the night beginning to Eclipse the sky, staring up into the constellation Aquila.
"You want to chat with Shalor to get yourself in check?" Terevion asked, getting up

Last edited:
Back