• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi smiled

"Alright...so. Can you find out if there is any way to stop these... dimensions from destroying themselves? Can you...find that out with your wishing ability?" Masayoshi asked, leaning in slightly.
"Hm, well, I can try..." Jirachi said, gently glowing.

"Well... It seems to do that you'd have to defeat and kill this Adam guy..."
"Heheh, hey, regardless of whether I or you can't make it, have you had a wish of your own?" asked Jack interested in meeting Jirachine/Jirachi more
"My wish is to grant other people's wishes." Jirachine said.
At the last moment, David began to vibrate his entire body, taking the body's natural ability to shiver and amplifying it billions of times as his entire body shook rapidly. The resulting vibrations clashed with Raiden's muscle shockwave, rapidly dispersing the energy. Should this be successful, he would grab Raiden by the shoulder, before sprouting several sharp thorns made of reinforced bone from his arm. Immediately he would launch forward, slamming this arm against Raiden's head in a vicious clothesline, the spikes digging into his flesh if successful.
Raiden charged forward the second before David touched his shoulder, slamming into the man violently and sending him flying if successful and then delivering a brutal dropkick right to his chest, the muscles on his legs violently bulging as the force of his dropkick traveled through David's chest and to his insides with enhanced power.

Jirachi smiled. If she wanted to, she would've been able to easily dodge the attack, but, instead of doing that, she clashed with the sphere of energy, hitting it with the tip of her scythe. Of course, with the increased precision and energy of the attack that Masayoshi released, Jirachi's Blade of Judgement was destroyed, but, with the force she produced, she also dispelled Masayoshi's own Judgement, causing an omni-directional shockwave to blow them both back.

"That was pretty good...!" Jirachi said as she was blown away a few meters, "Let's take 5 while my clone and Jack duke it out!"

Jirachine was impressed with Jack's desperate attempts to avoid the attack as Jack successfully avoided the scythe, but she charged forward and blocked the shotgun blast with the blunt part of the Scythe's blade, slashing at him with seemingly impossible precision.

"You really are an insult to wrestling..." Raiden said, letting out a sigh. "I mean, if your not even gonna use it right then why even call yourself a wrestler? So much potential wasted on... arm whips."

"I thought the arm whip was pretty cool..." Kiara grumbled.

"I will, Ythala..." Okita murmured, waving at her before walking off into the army.

Take increased the amount of slashes while the blade seemed to follow Yharon wherever he dodged, hitting him regardless with ever-increasing precision as Take focused on pushing Yharon in an attempt to push him both physically and in his skills.

The joints in Pallas' arms let out visible cracking noises as her ball and chain violently shifted direction, hitting the lengths that Enkidu sent out effortlessly and then creating a dome around both of them with the flurrying ball anId chain, trying to push Enkidu to train his defense, as that's what he said he wanted to train.

The knight was unmoving as well, easily moving his sword to block Solarian while summoning another longsword to slash at Imperius from the other side as he regained his footing.
Yharon didn't really seem to bo overwhelmed yet, even throwing in attacks to Takemikazuchi in-between it all

Enkidu created a dome to counter the dome, transforming into his normal form to bullrush Pallas into a melee confrontation

Solarian heated up to an extreme degree, to the point where it seemed like it was akin to a star as Imperius casually parried the longsword

Raiden charged forward the second before David touched his shoulder, slamming into the man violently and sending him flying if successful and then delivering a brutal dropkick right to his chest, the muscles on his legs violently bulging as the force of his dropkick traveled through David's chest and to his insides with enhanced power.
The moment when Raiden touched his chest with the dropkick, he mimicked the man's movement from earlier. Violently flexing his muscles at the point of impact before suddenly releasing them, attempting to create a shockwave that violently reflected the force of the man's blow back into his legs. However, he didn't stop there, the moment before the shockwave was released, he pushed his torso downward, forcing the man's legs to bend slightly if successful. The resulting shockwave would travel entirely into the side of his leg, the force slamming into his shin and knees. In this way, David hoped to cripple the man's legs, taking away his mobility.

This was David's split-second decision to combine his defensive damage shifting, with the shockwave ability he had mimicked from Raiden, hoping to combine both techniques to create an extremely potent offensive guard.

However, even if this was successful, a portion of the force still traveled through his body, causing David to spit blood as he felt the impact collapse one of his lungs.
"Hm, well, I can try..." Jirachi said, gently glowing.

"Well... It seems to do that you'd have to defeat and kill this Adam guy..."
Masayoshi sighed, shaking her head.

"...I...guess that makes sense. At least that confirms that stopping him would stop these dimensions from collapsing..." She said. She smoothed her dress a bit.

"...I...don't suppose you could use your wishing abilities to...kill him, could you?"

Last edited:
Yharon didn't really seem to to overwhelmed yet, even throwing in attacks to Takemikazuchi in-between it all

Enkidu created a dome to counter the dome, transforming into his normal form to bullrush Pallas into a melee confrontation

Solarian heated up to an extreme degree, to the point where it seemed like it was akin to a star as Imperius casually parried the longsword
Take continued to parry the attacks expertly, and with seemingly no effort at all, though, it was hard to tell due to his heavy armor and helmet as he kept bombarding Yharon with an ever-growing number of swiftly overwhelming slashes, waiting to see how the Dragon God-King would handle it.

Pallas jumped backward, her arm continuing to make violent cracking noises as her singular chain seemingly produced countless upon countless of other chains due to sheer precision, it being seemingly nigh-impossible to force her into a straight-up melee without effort, at least. "Uu U." Pallas said. ("Chain man is very good. Pallas like Chain Man.")

The heat of Solarian seemed completely ineffective on the man, in fact, it only seemed to make him more excited. "Very good, indeed! Use everything at your disposal!" The knight exclaimed, charging like a bull and launching Imperius away, the attack was rough, but it was overwhelmingly precise in its execution.
The moment when Raiden touched his chest with the dropkick, he mimicked the man's movement from earlier. Violently flexing his muscles at the point of impact before suddenly releasing them, attempting to create a shockwave that violently reflected the force of the man's blow back into his legs. However, he didn't stop there, the moment before the shockwave was released, he pushed his torso downward, forcing the man's legs to bend slightly if successful. The resulting shockwave would travel entirely into the side of his leg, the force slamming into his shin and knees. In this way, David hoped to cripple the man's legs, taking away his mobility.

This was David's split-second decision to combine his defensive damage shifting, with the shockwave ability he had mimicked from Raiden, hoping to combine both techniques to create an extremely potent offensive guard.

However, even if this was successful, a portion of the force still traveled through his body, causing David to spit blood as he felt the impact collapse one of his lungs.
Raiden focused his muscle enhancement around his legs the moment David did this, his muscles bulging violently and grotesquely on his legs, simply creating a stronger shockwave that would serve to further pierce into David's insides. Obviously, though, due to David's opposing shockwave, the attack was partially mitigated at least. It would leave damage, but not nearly as much damage as it would had Raiden's shockwave along with his counter-shockwave had fully pierced David and harmed his insides.
Masayoshi sighed, shaking her head.

"...I...guess that makes sense. At least that confirms that stopping him would stop these dimensions from collapsing..." She said. She smoothed her dress a bit.

"...I...don't suppose you could use your wishing abilities to...kill him, could you?"
"Heh, if that's your wish, then you should look more like a wish genie" Jack joked with Jirachine, he had liked the clone's personality and her Motivation
"Well, let's see... Kill Adam... Kill Ada-"

Both Jirachi and Jirachine suddenly exploded into a puddle of puss and gore as Jirachi tried to grant Masayoshi's wish, both of their makeshift organs and blood flying everywhere.

"Well, let's see... Kill Adam... Kill Ada-"

Both Jirachi and Jirachine suddenly exploded into a puddle of puss and gore as Jirachi tried to grant Masayoshi's wish, both of their makeshift organs and blood flying everywhere.
Masayoshi stared at the spot where Jirachi had been, blood splashing onto her face and seeping into her dress.

"...J-Jirachi...?" Masayoshi said quietly.

"...Y-you...you can...can regenerate...right...?" She murmured, staring down at the puddle on the ground.

Raiden focused his muscle enhancement around his legs the moment David did this, his muscles bulging violently and grotesquely on his legs, simply creating a stronger shockwave that would serve to further pierce into David's insides. Obviously, though, due to David's opposing shockwave, the attack was partially mitigated at least. It would leave damage, but not nearly as much damage as it would had Raiden's shockwave along with his counter-shockwave had fully pierced David and harmed his insides.
David flew backward, slamming into the ground. His ribs and most of his chest had been completely shattered, causing his body to be visibly bent inward by the shockwave that Raiden had created.

David laid there, breathing heavily.

Masayoshi stared at the spot where Jirachi had been, blood splashing onto her face and seeping into her dress.

"...J-Jirachi...?" Masayoshi said quietly.

"...Y-you...you can...can regenerate...right...?" She murmured, staring down at the puddle on the ground.
"Ahhhhhhh" Jack screamed in fright as he was hit by Jirachine's blood, he dropped to the ground while trying to gather the organs.

"Shit shit shit" Jack repeated, clearly not expecting this all at once.
"Don't worry, don't worry, I can regenerate, yes!" Jirachi said telepathically, the blood and guts beginning to disappear as Jirachi and Jirachine reformed themselves in a flash of light.

"OOP!" Jirachine called out, "We died."

"Indeed! Adam is wayyyyyy stronger than our wishing limit!" Jirachi said.

"Yeah, we got exploded! Haha!" Jirachine said lightheartedly, cackling.
David flew backward, slamming into the ground. His ribs and most of his chest had been completely shattered, causing his body to be visibly bent inward by the shockwave that Raiden had created.

David laid there, breathing heavily.
"D-David!!" Kiara ran over to David to help him up as Raiden regained his footing, staring at the broken man.

"Is that it?" Raiden asked, scratching his head.

"Right.....you almost gave me a heart attack Jirachine" said Jack concerned as he put his hands on her shoulders, he had already considered the shadow soldier as his friend and he wouldn't want any of his friends to suffer such an extreme death like being blown up in a cloud of blood and organs.

"D-David!!" Kiara ran over to David to help him up as Raiden regained his footing, staring at the broken man.

"Is that it?" Raiden asked, scratching his head.
David let Kiara help him up, his bones creaking audibly.

"...Thanks, Kiara. Just...overtaxed my body a bit." He said, breathing out.

"Don't worry, don't worry, I can regenerate, yes!" Jirachi said telepathically, the blood and guts beginning to disappear as Jirachi and Jirachine reformed themselves in a flash of light.

"OOP!" Jirachine called out, "We died."

"Indeed! Adam is wayyyyyy stronger than our wishing limit!" Jirachi said.

"Yeah, we got exploded! Haha!" Jirachine said lightheartedly, cackling.
Masayoshi sighed in relief, nodding at the women.

"A-alright Jirachi. I'm just glad you're ok." She said.

"...That's...enough wishes, for now."

"Right.....you almost gave me a heart attack Jirachine" said Jack concerned as he put his hands on her shoulders, he had already considered the shadow soldier as his friend and he wouldn't want any of his friends to suffer such an extreme death like being blown up in a cloud of blood and organs.
Masayoshi sighed in relief, nodding at the women.

"A-alright Jirachi. I'm just glad you're ok." She said.

"...That's...enough wishes, for now."
Jirachi and Jirachine just chuckled at Jack.

"Does that mean you guys want to get back to training?" Jirachi and Jirachine asked simultaneously.

"Alright... I think this is a good time to take a break..." Kiara murmured.
"...Yeah...I...should be fine in a few minutes. You can go ahead and take a shot at him." He said tiredly.

Jirachi and Jirachine just chuckled at Jack.

"Does that mean you guys want to get back to training?" Jirachi and Jirachine asked simultaneously.
Masayoshi hesitated, before nodding.

"...If you're willing to continue training, I'd love to learn more from you." She said, flashing her a small smile.

"...Yeah...I...should be fine in a few minutes. You can go ahead and take a shot at him." He said tiredly.
"A-Alright..." Kiara murmured worriedly, gently setting David onto the ground so he could heal himself.

(Don't feel like writing a fight between my own characters so we'll just skip it lol.)
Masayoshi hesitated, before nodding.

"...If you're willing to continue training, I'd love to learn more from you." She said, flashing her a small smile.
"Just one last question before we train, okay?" jack said

"Could Adam track you? I mean, the guy countered an instant kill attempt, obviously he should have noticed your existence." Jack asked concerned
"Oh, he isn't the one who made me go splat. That was caused by the condition of my ability. If I try and use violence on someone to strong, I just go kaboom! I don't think he was even aware of my attempt given it was so weak in comparison to him." Jirachi explained to Jack.

"Of course we can keep training!" Jirachine said to Masayoshi, smiling.

"A-Alright..." Kiara murmured worriedly, gently setting David onto the ground so he could heal himself.

(Don't feel like writing a fight between my own characters so we'll just skip it lol.)

"Oh, he isn't the one who made me go splat. That was caused by the condition of my ability. If I try and use violence on someone to strong, I just go kaboom! I don't think he was even aware of my attempt given it was so weak in comparison to him." Jirachi explained to Jack.

(Jirachine is the one with Jack, not Jirachi🗿)

"Well I guess we won't have to worry about that, then we can continue training" Jack said as he gave the Dreamborn a smile.

David lay on the ground, deep in thought, watching as Kiara fought against Raiden. He wasn’t angry that he lost; he expected as much. But…the training has revealed something to him that he hadn’t realized.

“…arm whip…” David thought. He slowly brought himself to a sitting position, his bone still in the process of mending themselves as they creaked loudly.

“The problem isn’t the technique itself…it’s a powerful move…but…” David thought. He extended one of his claws, beginning to scratch something into the ground.

“My main fighting style…consists of three parts, mainly. My Wrestling, my gravity, and my body alterations…” he thought. He stared at the three circles he had drawn on the ground, deep in thought.

“Arm Whip…isn’t bad…but it only uses one of these three abilities…” he thought. He scratched his head, thinking about this.

“…If I changed the motion to mimic a Mongolian Chop…while also increasing the weight of my hands with gravity to give it more momentum…it should be much stronger, right?” He thought.

“Just like the muscle shockwave technique was improved when I added the damage shifting I learned from wrestling…” he murmured. He froze, realization dawning on him.

“…what I need…is synergy.” He murmured, he drew a few lines connecting the circles he had drawn.

“…I should aim to combine my abilities as much as possible…that should bolster the effectiveness of any individual technique…I think.” He thought.

“…but my mastery of the abilities themselves are…too lopsided…” he murmured. He shook his head, sighing.

“I’ve reached an incredibly high level in body alteration. As long as I keep up my training with that, I should reach a new ‘level’ soon enough. And my gravity control has always been solid…” he thought

“But the foundation of my techniques is Pro Wrestling. And that ‘foundation’ has the least mastery out of any of my other tools…” he thought.

“That means that…improving my Pro Wrestling should let me get a lot stronger. Even if I never reach Raiden’s level, just building up the foundation of my techniques should make me a much better fighter…hopefully.” He thought. He breathed out. He loved Wrestling, that had always been the case. And Raiden had further encouraged him to pursue its mastery. If training his technical skill would allow him to reach a new level…then that’s just what he’d have to do. Slowly he stood up, waiting for Kiara and Raiden to finish their spar.

Masayoshi nodded, breathing out in relief as she heard that Jirachi wasn't tracked. Slowly, she began channeling her magic again, preparing to resume their spar. A thought struck her mind. She could simply wish to become stronger. That would have been much easier than actual training. She thought about this for a moment, before shaking her head. The conversation she had with Gabriel echoed in her mind. She had taken enough short-cuts to strength. She'd never catch out to people like Rory by simply exploiting powers like that. And the strength she sought was likely much greater than what the women could grant with her wishes....

The magic within her body coalesced, forming a large, intricately designed gavel within her hand. It glowed brightly, comprised of several different elements that swirled within it's structure.

"...Ready when you are, Jirachi." Masayoshi said, determination in her voice.

And time passes... Like, a few days or something...

Gabriel squirmed while she slept against a tree, having long since completely adapted to the dark energy she absorbed from her ring. She covered herself in a cocoon from her wings, one side of the pair a deep black, and the other pure, snow white as darkness gently rose off the feathers as well as light.

Rory leaned against a tree as well, staring off into the distance. Her training with Lion had given her some... insight into where she needed to go from now on. She glanced at Gabriel, who was still sleeping in her wing cocoon. She breathed out, trembling slightly for a moment. How could she approach the girl?

"Peekabo!" Kiara popped up from behind the tree, jumping onto Rory.

Rory's eyes widened for a moment before she just chuckled, "Hey there, sunshine..." She said as they pressed their lips against each other, snickering.

"It seems you two are as lively as usual..." Tokugawa said, appearing from the shadows with a smile.

"O-Oh! Hey... Tokugawa." Kiara said, moving to cling to Rory's arm.

"Good evening, madam Kiara." Tokugawa said, "Is there something the matter?"

"N-No, not at all. It's nice to see you." Kiara said, flashing the best smile she could before just shaking her head.

Rory let out a sigh, "What have you been up to, Tokugawa?"

"Well, not much, really... It turns out I'm exceptionally weak in comparison to well... everybody here. I didn't think there'd be a point in training so I've just been... sitting around." Tokugawa said, the tiniest bit of shame in his voice.

"I'm sure you could get stronger if you tried, Tokugawa. It'll take a while but if you wanna contribute in that way, you could." Rory said, shrugging.

"Y-Yeah! There's no rules that say you can't get stronger!" Kiara said, in a clear attempt to remain enthusiastic.

"Thank you for your encouragement..." Tokugawa said, clearly genuine in his words. "I'll... consider it if I make it out alive."

"You'll survive, Tokugawa. We'll make sure you'll survive..." Rory said, "I know what it feels like to think you don't have a future, trust me. You'll survive and we'll all live..."

"You say that now." Kinzer teleported to the group, leaning against his staff. "We've still gotta defeat Akaza..."

"We'll defeat him! I know we will!" Kiara said, clinging to Rory's arm even harder now.

"Indeed we will, Madam Kiara." Okita said as she slowly walked up, "With all of us together, that is."

"How chummy..." Metatron said, floating above them all with a sneer on his face, spinning a dagger in his hands.

"Chummy is good! We're all friends, yeah?" Kiara said, smiling.

"Friendship hurts my head..." Kinzer grumbled.

"I believe we all have quite the strong camaraderie, yes." Okita said with a smile.

"Ugh... Where is Lance..." Metatron murmured to himself, not at all enjoying this conversation.

"Waiting on your boy-toy, Metatron?" Rory said, chuckling.

"He isn't my boy-toy, Apoptosis, and yes, I am waiting for him. I need to stick a tracking chip into that mutt..." Metatron grumbled, his dagger dissipating.

"Can't you just use tracking magic, Sir Metatron? I assume spells such as that would be in your repertoire." Okita said, turning to Metatron respectfully.

"Hm... actually... Good idea, swordswoman. I'll write that down." Metatron said, just floating around the group.

"Your not... actually gonna track him, right?" Kiara asked, a bit worried.

"Let's just leave those two alone, babe..." Rory said, chuckling a bit.

"Speaking of tracking, where is your little girlfriend, Ythala?" Metatron asked, looking down at Okita.

"Oh, I don't know... Believe it or not, I was actually looking for her before I ran into you guys." Okita said, blushing a bit.

"And exactly how far have you two gone? Have you spitroasted her with a clone yet?" Metatron asked, "Or has she-"

"woAH!- NoNoNol, Sir Metatron!! I... I have taken a vow of chastity until marriage!-" Okita said before Kiara cut her off.

"So your getting married!?!" Kiara asked excitedly.

"W-Well.... w-...w-...we plan to..." Okita murmured, blushing profusely.

"Ohmygoshohmygosh!" Kiara exclaimed excitedly.

"Heh, congratulations, Okita." Kinzer said, "I'm glad you two are getting along. Me and Rhongomyniad probably ain't gonna go that far..."

"Haven't you two already ******?" Metatron said, "I could hear it from a mile away."

"Yeah, but marriage and sex are two different things. It ain't like we're planning to have kids either or any chummy shit like that." Kinzer said with a shrug and the tiniest of blushes.

"I'm surprised I haven't heard you and Lance ******* from a mile away, Metatron..." Rory said, shaking her head and breathing out with a chuckle.

"Well- What about you and Kiara!? Maybe we should be hearing a bit more from you two about your sex life before you question mine!" Metatron exclaimed with a golden blush.

"Well, first off, we're holding off on sex because of the baby... So we have an excuse, and since Lance also can't get pregnant, you don't have an excuse! You two... are dating, right?" Rory asked, chuckling.

"No, Rory, we are not!" Metatron exclaimed.

"Well, I think you'd look cute together! Besides, Lance is a great guy, you should go for him!" Kiara said, "Besides, he's definitely more of a steal now that he doesn't look like... well..."

"Wait, what did he look like before?" Kinzer asked.

"Sir Lance didn't always look like he does?" Okita asked.

Metatron sighed, "Lance used to look like some... crusty old man... honestly, yes, he used to be quite unappealing from a purely physical standpoint."

"Pfft- Hahaha!!" Kinzer exclaimed, "Talk about a transformation... So... how did he just...? Yknow, change it up. Did he use magic?"

"No, he used the Extinction Dream." Metatron said.

"...The **** is that???" Kinzer asked.

"Where we come from, the Dream World, there are abilities separate from Magic known as Dream Abilities. Activation, Extinction, Summoning, and World... The Dream of Extinction allows one to purge normal laws and replace and manipulate ones that you yourself can invent. It basically manipulates Laws." Metatron explained.

"Damn... That sounds... awesome...!" Kinzer exclaimed.

"Yeah, they are pretty awesome... The Dream World itself isn't the best place, though..." Rory murmured, breathing out.

"Regardless, where is everyone? Their coming soon, right?" Kiara asked, still clinging to Rory.

"Eh, I'm sure they'll be coming soon." Metatron said, shrugging as he floated.

Rhongomyniad was the first of my characters who walked up, wide open wounds on several sections of her body including her waist, arms and legs that she didn't even seem to notice "H-hey Kinzer..." Rhongomyniad murmured, seeming to have been genuinely worried about her boyfriend

Terevion walked up next, packing new firearms and the like, his armor having changed as well from a fairly slick leather to a weave of extremely strong leather and metal, designed for fuction over form, and his eyes cut like blades through the group till he saw Gabriel and went over to her silently

Yharon was next, though the dragon hadn't changed too much his aura was different than usual, his senses sharpened as the Hyperion was brough back to be above them again(Cause he's not gonna keep it above cause it's that damn big)

Imperius was the next one to come, not really having changed, but having fought a worthy opponent he grew in power

Cullthane just dropped his invisibility, having been there the entire time and was just reading

Raviathon was the last, breathing heavily, clearly having had her limits pushed to the extremes for quite awhile as she slumped down on a tree
(I mean, things like thinking and things related to training within the time skip with Jirachi, not directly a battle)
(How does he react to what Jirachi was doing?)

Back