• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I'd be glad to." Raiden said with a smile, getting back into his stance as well.

"Whenever your ready."
David breathed out. Concentrating. Again, he leaned forward, his entire body working in tandem to prepare itself for his next charge. His legs began to compress in on themselves, acting akin to a spring. He condensed himself further and further, pushing every cell in his body to its limit.

In the next instant, he sprung forward, the cells in his body suddenly expanding the compression was released. Once again, he sought to tackle the man, moving at far high speeds than previously as he tried to throw the man off his feet.

Tokugawa nodded, "Being brave is good, Ythala... And if your talking with Metatron, I assume your relationship with him has improved? I may not know much, but, I could at least figure out you were averse to interacting with him."
Ythala hesitated for a few moments, remembering what Metatron had done.

"...M-Meatron is...scary...now. I...I don't...know if...I'm comfortable around him..." Ythala said honestly, shaking her head.

"B-but...he's still...kind. A-and...I...I like kind M-Metatron..." She said softly, nodding.

Well, first off, I need an outline of your general skills, so why not just throw your strongest attacks at me and we'll see how much nothing they do! Whoever gets a lower nothing level wins a prize!" Jirachi said playfully as she summoned a bowl of grapes still on the vine, raising a set of grapes and chowing down.
"....Nothing...?" Masayoshi repeated. Her face remained calm, a small smile present on her expression. But...her demeanor changed slightly.

"....nothing..." She thought. She repeated the words in her mind, her aura slowly rising around her. A wave of silent anger gripped her body, barely peaking beneath her composed expression as she pointed a hand towards Jirachi. A small...highly condensed ball of energy began to form in front of her, the sphere sparkling with multiple different colors and patterns. Various other energy balls began forming around her body, until nearly a dozen sphere's appeared in front of her, standing motionless in the air. She made a gesture with her fingers, and the spheres began to glow even brighter, Masayoshi fusing elements of fire, frost, and electricity inside them.

This was one of the things Masayoshi had been working on ever since she had begun learning under Cullthane. The ability to fuse spells together, amplifying them and altering them by combining their effects. It was crude, her current skill level only allowed her to fuse basic elements together...but the result was stronger than her normal spells by several times.

A clone appeared next to her, beginning to shape and amplify the balls as they slowly coalesced into one, highly condensed sphere, around the size of a golf ball. This energy hovered above Masayoshi and her duplicate before slowly beginning to float towards Jirachi.

"Judgement" Masayoshi murmured.

The ball suddenly expanded, enveloping Jirachi in a massive surge of arcane energy as it exploded outward. The damage was contained, which made sure it didn't harm Jack or the others and ensured all the energy from the explosion would be directly on top of Jirachi. This was by far her strongest spell, something she was confident that not even the strongest people in the party could withstand without serious injury, Aside from the Seraphim.

Last edited:
David breathed out. Concentrating. Again, he leaned forward, his entire body working in tandem to prepare itself for his next charge. His legs began to compress in on themselves, acting akin to a spring. He condensed himself further and further, pushing every cell in his body to its limit.

In the next instant, he sprung forward, the cells in his body suddenly expanding the compression was released. Once again, he sought to tackle the man, moving at far high speeds than previously as he tried to throw the man off his feet.
This time, David was able to scarcely perceive what was going on. And by scarcely, one would mean that he caught a blur of what was going on. As soon as Raiden moved to put his hands on David's wrists, the muscle man(David) would be able to feel the friction between Raiden's hands and David's wrist gently increase, allowing the Peerless Rikishi to 'grab' onto David's hands for merely a split-second by using that minor friction. It would usually be impossible to do that within the realm of physics, but, Raiden was seemingly able to grab onto things with mere friction, without actually grabbing it. He had mastered the art of grabbing without actually grabbing with sheer skill.

But, even if David was able to scarcely comprehend what had happened, he was still on the ground.

"Woah..." Kiara murmured, containing her excitement as she watched what had happened, barely able to see the throw go down. "He used friction... Doing that allows you to grab in the shortest possible timeframe... But that'd require precision, lots of it... That's so cool.." She murmured.
Ythala hesitated for a few moments, remembering what Metatron had done.

"...M-Meatron is...scary...now. I...I don't...know if...I'm comfortable around him..." Ythala said honestly, shaking her head.

"B-but...he's still...kind. A-and...I...I like kind M-Metatron..." She said softly, nodding.
"....." Tokugawa breathed out.

"Am I scary like Metatron, Ythala...?" He asked.
"....Nothing...?" Masayoshi repeated. Her face remained calm, a small smile present on her expression. But...her demeanor changed slightly.

"....nothing..." She thought. She repeated the words in her mind, her aura slowly rising around her. A wave of silent anger gripped her body, barely peaking beneath her composed expression as she pointed a hand towards Jirachi. A small...highly condensed ball of energy began to form in front of her, the sphere sparkling with multiple different colors and patterns. Various other energy balls began forming around her body, until nearly a dozen sphere's appeared in front of her, standing motionless in the air. She made a gesture with her fingers, and the spheres began to glow even brighter, Masayoshi fusing elements of fire, frost, and electricity inside them.

This was one of the things Masayoshi had been working on ever since she had begun learning under Cullthane. The ability to fuse spells together, amplifying them and altering them by combining their effects. It was crude, her current skill level only allowed her to fuse basic elements together...but the result was stronger than her normal spells by several times.

A clone appeared next to her, beginning to shape and amplify the balls as they slowly coalesced into one, highly condensed sphere, around the size of a golf ball. This energy hovered above Masayoshi and her duplicate before slowly beginning to float towards Jirachi.

"Judgement" Masayoshi murmured.

The ball suddenly expanded, enveloping Jirachi in a massive surge of arcane energy as it exploded outward. The damage was contained, which made sure it didn't harm Jack or the others and ensured all the energy from the explosion would be directly on top of Jirachi. This was by far her strongest spell, something she was confident that not even the strongest people in the party could withstand without serious injury, Aside from the Seraphim.
"......"

"Your talented."

Jirachi appeared from the explosion after it had dissipated, barely harmed. Her body had no bruises, her clothes were not ruffled, all she had sustained was a somewhat large gash on her cheek that swiftly sealed up.

"So talented that it seems that maybe you were blessed by the God of Magic himself...." Jirachi said, "How did you do that move?" She asked as she waited for Jack's attack.

"......"

"Your talented."

Jirachi appeared from the explosion after it had dissipated, barely harmed. Her body had no bruises, her clothes were not ruffled, all she had sustained was a somewhat large gash on her cheek that swiftly sealed up.

"So talented that it seems that maybe you were blessed by the God of Magic himself...." Jirachi said, "How did you do that move?" She asked as she waited for Jack's attack.
Masayoshi stared at the women for a moment. As the clone dissipated next to her, her arms fell to her side. She said nothing for a moment, before sighing, the anger slowly leaving her body.

"...I've...been studying under Cullthane. The angel's been helping me learn more about magic...." She said weairly.

"...And... I've also been trying to throw together my own spells...like the one I just used against you."

"....." Tokugawa breathed out.

"Am I scary like Metatron, Ythala...?" He asked.
Ythala stared at Tokugawa for a moment. Slowly, she let go of Okita's hand, taking a step toward the emperor.

"...I...don't know..." She said softly.

"...A-after....after everything that's happened...I...I do...think you're...scary..."

"...B-but...." She began. She trailed off, hesitating for a long while. Slowly, she opened her arms, beginning to wrap the kid into a gentle embrace.

"...I...I can tell...you're trying. And...I...I appreciate that." She said softly.

This time, David was able to scarcely perceive what was going on. And by scarcely, one would mean that he caught a blur of what was going on. As soon as Raiden moved to put his hands on David's wrists, the muscle man(David) would be able to feel the friction between Raiden's hands and David's wrist gently increase, allowing the Peerless Rikishi to 'grab' onto David's hands for merely a split-second by using that minor friction. It would usually be impossible to do that within the realm of physics, but, Raiden was seemingly able to grab onto things with mere friction, without actually grabbing it. He had mastered the art of grabbing without actually grabbing with sheer skill.

But, even if David was able to scarcely comprehend what had happened, he was still on the ground.

"Woah..." Kiara murmured, containing her excitement as she watched what had happened, barely able to see the throw go down. "He used friction... Doing that allows you to grab in the shortest possible timeframe... But that'd require precision, lots of it... That's so cool.." She murmured.
David laid on the ground for a moment, his eyes wide. Slowly, he stood to his feet, his legs trembling slightly.

"...Friction...?" David thought. He looked down at his arms.

"...How...." David said. He glanced at Raiden.

"...How did you...learn to do something like that...?" He asked. His voice didn't have any hostility or irritation. Rather...he was amazed. He had never seen anyone perform a throw that way.

(this is right after Jirachi and Masayoshi's conversation is over)

Jack run while preparing his attack and started a quick combo of fire and lightning cuts, fast and precise cuts as to almost cut the molecules of the air (if it were not for the fact that he was still bound by the laws of physics in somepoint) all aimed at various points which Jack considered that it was weak, it was an effective attack that he used to finish off an enemy quickly.

but Jack knew it was no enough against Jirachi.

"Kuaddoririon" C5 manifested, Jack turned his body and a Quadrillion energy swords were launched each with the power comparable to Jack himself, then he follow that with a bullets wall of rapid fire with various elemental effects, finally manifested Gilgamesh and aimed his arm to where Jirachi was, then a symbol in the center formed where a large explosion of darkness shot out like a small nuclear bomb

Masayoshi stared at the women for a moment. As the clone dissipated next to her, her arms fell to her side. She said nothing for a moment, before sighing, the anger slowly leaving her body.

"...I've...been studying under Cullthane. The angel's been helping me learn more about magic...." She said weairly.

"...And... I've also been trying to throw together my own spells...like the one I just used against you."
Jack run while preparing his attack and started a quick combo of fire and lightning cuts, fast and precise cuts as to almost cut the molecules of the air (if it were not for the fact that he was still bound by the laws of physics in somepoint) all aimed at various points which Jack considered that it was weak, it was an effective attack that he used to finish off an enemy quickly.

but Jack knew it was no enough against Jirachi.

"Kuaddoririon" C5 manifested, Jack turned his body and a Quadrillion energy swords were launched each with the power comparable to Jack himself, then he follow that with a bullets wall of rapid fire with various elemental effects, finally manifested Gilgamesh and aimed his arm to where Jirachi was, then a symbol in the center formed where a large explosion of darkness shot out like a small nuclear bomb
"That's not what I asked." Jirachi said to Masayoshi, "Explain the process behind the spell, and how you made it, from start to finish-"

Jirachi was interrupted by Jack's various attacks crashing into her, which created a large, devastating explosion around the woman.

"...We'll include that to. Explain to me the process behind how you performed that attack." Jirachi said, her playful demeanor gone as she came out of the explosion with a couple of bruises on her face, the attack having done noticeably more damage than Masayoshi's Judgement.

(Since I don't feel like waiting to finish the conversation to respond to Jack's attack I'll just do it like this lmao.)
Ythala stared at Tokugawa for a moment. Slowly, she let go of Okita's hand, taking a step toward the emperor.

"...I...don't know..." She said softly.

"...A-after....after everything that's happened...I...I do...think you're...scary..."

"...B-but...." She began. She trailed off, hesitating for a long while. Slowly, she opened her arms, beginning to wrap the kid into a gentle embrace.

"...I...I can tell...you're trying. And...I...I appreciate that." She said softly.
Okita's eyes widened, in surprise, anger, confusion, and a whole other set of emotions as she saw Ythala embrace the boy.

Tokugawa froze in place, clearly not expecting this either. He remained silent for a few moments, trembling, before shakily breathing out.

"...Th-... Thank you... Ythala." He said, wrapping her into an embrace as well.
David laid on the ground for a moment, his eyes wide. Slowly, he stood to his feet, his legs trembling slightly.

"...Friction...?" David thought. He looked down at his arms.

"...How...." David said. He glanced at Raiden.

"...How did you...learn to do something like that...?" He asked. His voice didn't have any hostility or irritation. Rather...he was amazed. He had never seen anyone perform a throw that way.
"No idea." Raiden said bluntly, causing Kiara to tilt her head in confusion.

"What do you mean you don't know? I wanna know how you did it to!" Kiara said, stepping in.

"Like I said, I don't know. I just kept throwing and throwing my opponents until I got better at it to the point I stopped having to grab them." Raiden said, shrugging.

(bro, why? now this is awkward as hell)

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to interrupt your talk, I wanted to attack just after both finished"

Jack embarrassed like never before while he apologized a million times he really didn't want to interrupt the conversation, it seems that he moved so fast that he himself didn't notice

Last edited:
"That's not what I asked." Jirachi said to Masayoshi, "Explain the process behind the spell, and how you made it, from start to finish-"

Jirachi was interrupted by Jack's various attacks crashing into her, which created a large, devastating explosion around the woman.

"...We'll include that to. Explain to me the process behind how you performed that attack." Jirachi said, her playful demeanor gone as she came out of the explosion with a couple of bruises on her face, the attack having done noticeably more damage than Masayoshi's Judgement.
Frustration welled up inside Masayoshi's body, as she saw Jack's attacks deal more damage. She clenched her fists slightly, before breathing out.

"...Well...I used my mana to form a collection of...spheres, made of energy. Then I infused it with a few elements I've been practicing with..." Masayoshi said.

"...I created a duplicate of myself to stabilize the energy, before condensing it all into a single point..."

"...That's the gist of it...anyway..." She said sighing.

kita's eyes widened, in surprise, anger, confusion, and a whole other set of emotions as she saw Ythala embrace the boy.

Tokugawa froze in place, clearly not expecting this either. He remained silent for a few moments, trembling, before shakily breathing out.

"...Th-... Thank you... Ythala." He said, wrapping her into an embrace as well.
Ythala pulled away, nodding at the boy. Slowly, she took a few steps back, her wings fluttering anxiously. A mixture of emotions on her face. Sadness was the most prevalent, though there was also fear, doubt, and hesitation. She stared at the boy, her body trembling.

"...Please..." She began, she trailed off.

"...Please...keep...trying." She said quietly.

"...I...I don't...don't want...to...be afraid...."

"No idea." Raiden said bluntly, causing Kiara to tilt her head in confusion.

"What do you mean you don't know? I wanna know how you did it to!" Kiara said, stepping in.

"Like I said, I don't know. I just kept throwing and throwing my opponents until I got better at it to the point I stopped having to grab them." Raiden said, shrugging.
David stared at the man for a moment. Slowly, he breathed out and began walking toward the man. He held his arms.

"...I want ya to keep throwing me." He said.

"...Don't hold back any, either. I want ya to throw me like ya mean it."

Last edited:
"I'm sorry, I didn't want to interrupt your talk, I wanted to attack just after both finished"

Jack embarrassed like never before while he apologized a million times he really didn't want to interrupt the conversation, it seems that he moved so fast that he himself didn't notice
Frustration welled up inside Masayoshi's body, as she saw Jack's attacks deal more damage. She clenched her fists slightly, before breathing out.

"...Well...I used my mana to form a collection of...spheres, made of energy. Then I infused it with a few elements I've been practicing with..." Masayoshi said.

"...I created a duplicate of myself to stabilize the energy, before condensing it all into a single point..."

"...That's the gist of it...anyway..." She said sighing.
"It's fine, Jack, really." Jirachi said, chuckling a bit. It was a bit unusual how her mood fluctuated so easily, but whatever.

"I'll need your explanation Jack, but, it appears I was right on the dollar for your Judgement, as you called it, Masayoshi." Jirachi said, going up to Masayoshi.

"I think your general problem right now is control. If you need a clone to stabilize your attack then your probably struggling with controlling other spells... Based on what I'm sensing from you, you've probably been training with Plant Control. This Cullthane guy picked a good place for you to start with bettering your understanding and control." Jirachi said, rubbing her chin as she analyzed Masayoshi's strengths and weaknesses.

"Alright, this is a good start. Hit me with your Judgement again. I'll be counter-attacking this time. And this time, try doing it without a clone to stabilize the energy." Jirachi said, backing up.
Ythala pulled away, nodding at the boy. Slowly, she took a few steps back, her wings fluttering anxiously. A mixture of emotions on her face as she stared at the emperor. She trembled slightly.

"...Please..." She began, she trailed off.

"...Please...keep...trying." She said quietly.

"...I...I don't...don't want...to...be afraid...."
"I..." Tokugawa trembled, breathing a bit heavily.

"I... I will keep trying, Ythala... I don't... I don't want you to... to... to... t-" He struggled to get the words out, choking on his sentence a bit before he shook his head.

"I want to be a good person, Ythala... I don't want you to be afraid... Th... ank you. For giving me a chance. I... I really mean it... Thank you... Thank you..."
David stared at the man for a moment. Slowly, he breathed out walking towards the man. He held his arms.

"...I want ya to keep throwing me." He said.

"...Don't hold back any, either. I want ya to throw me like ya mean it."
"Uh huh." Raiden said, cracking his neck before getting back into his stance, not seeming to have even considered David's request, or well, it seemed as though it didn't process in his mind. It didn't matter how strong the throw was in his mind. Only that the opponent was defeated. And to Raiden, a down, in this casual spar, may as well have been a win for Raiden. He clearly needed to be provoked before getting any more serious, and by provoked, David would clearly have to come at him with an even stronger attack...

"I guess I should back up..." Kiara said, just backing up and watching the spar with amazement in her eyes.

"The way he can perform the combo was somewhat complicated, a conventional mind could not do it easily, that's why I have 5 other minds helping me think, control parts of my actions and deduce more easily how to act" Jack began to explain

"After launching my first attacks with my primary sword, I used C5 (while pointing to such a weapon) to quickly generate an overwhelming number of blades, while unleashing all the others I had previously stored in my Hammer space, carrying thousands of Billions of these at every free time, so I was able to release them faster than using C5 properly and then blow them up, at the end I unloaded a Dash and Blast combo to maximize the piercing damage with elemental damage"

"in the end I used Gilgamesh to release a pillar of darkness"he end his explain

"Uh huh." Raiden said, cracking his neck before getting back into his stance, not seeming to have even considered David's request, or well, it seemed as though it didn't process in his mind. It didn't matter how strong the throw was in his mind. Only that the opponent was defeated. And to Raiden, a down, in this casual spar, may as well have been a win for Raiden. He clearly needed to be provoked before getting any more serious, and by provoked, David would clearly have to come at him with an even stronger attack...

He got back into position.

"I guess I should back up..." Kiara said, just backing up and watching the spar with amazement in her eyes.
David stared down at the man.

"...I...can't push this man, with wrestling alone. The gap is too wide." David thought. He took a few steps back, before turning back towards him. He crouched down, repeating the same process he had done during his previous charge. The very cells in his body coiling like a spring before launching him forward at absurdly high speed. The moment before he got into Raiden's range, however, he slammed his feet into the ground. With a mighty leap, he jumped upward, quickly moving into the air several meters above Raiden. A moment later, he pushed his gravity to its maximum limit, making himself extraordinary heavy as he hurtled downward at high speed. He shifted his body, transitioning into a vicious elbow drop as he attempted to slam into Raiden's neck.

"I..." Tokugawa trembled, breathing a bit heavily.

"I... I will keep trying, Ythala... I don't... I don't want you to... to... to... t-" He struggled to get the words out, choking on his sentence a bit before he shook his head.

"I want to be a good person, Ythala... I don't want you to be afraid... Th... ank you. For giving me a chance. I... I really mean it... Thank you... Thank you..."
Ythala nodded gently.

"...I...I-I'm...really glad." She said softly. Slowly, she stepped away, moving next to Okita.

"T-thanks...for...checking on me..."
"It's fine, Jack, really." Jirachi said, chuckling a bit. It was a bit unusual how her mood fluctuated so easily, but whatever.

"I'll need your explanation Jack, but, it appears I was right on the dollar for your Judgement, as you called it, Masayoshi." Jirachi said, going up to Masayoshi.

"I think your general problem right now is control. If you need a clone to stabilize your attack then your probably struggling with controlling other spells... Based on what I'm sensing from you, you've probably been training with Plant Control. This Cullthane guy picked a good place for you to start with bettering your understanding and control." Jirachi said, rubbing her chin as she analyzed Masayoshi's strengths and weaknesses.

"Alright, this is a good start. Hit me with your Judgement again. I'll be counter-attacking this time. And this time, try doing it without a clone to stabilize the energy." Jirachi said, backing up.
Masayoshi considered Jirachi's words. She was right, she did have difficulty controlling higher-tier spells by herself. She breathed out, nodding.

"...I'll do my best, Jirachi." Masayoshi said. She repeated the steps she had taken to produce judgment, creating and condensing several energy spheres that would float in front of her. Slowly, she condensed the spheres together, visibly struggling without her clone as the magic ebbed and flowed from the ball of energy. It took all her concentration to prevent it from exploding outright, leaving her open to attack.

"The way he can perform the combo was somewhat complicated, a conventional mind could not do it easily, that's why I have 5 other minds helping me think, control parts of my actions and deduce more easily how to act" Jack began to explain

"After launching my first attacks with my primary sword, I used C5 (while pointing to such a weapon) to quickly generate an overwhelming number of blades, while unleashing all the others I had previously stored in my Hammer space, carrying thousands of Billions of these at every free time, so I was able to release them faster than using C5 properly and then blow them up, at the end I unloaded a Dash and Blast combo to maximize the piercing damage with elemental damage"

"in the end I used Gilgamesh to release a pillar of darkness"he end his explain
Masayoshi considered Jirachi's words. She was right, she did have difficulty controlling higher-tier spells by herself. She breathed out, nodding.

"...I'll do my best, Jirachi." Masayoshi said. She repeated the steps she had taken to produce judgment, creating and condensing several energy spheres that would float in front of her. Slowly, she condensed the spheres together, visibly struggling without her clone as the magic ebbed and flowed from the ball of energy. It took all her concentration to prevent it from exploding outright, leaving her open to attack.
"Hmmmm..."

Jirachi watched as Masayoshi tried to form judgement, "I think both of you have a similar problem. You both lack control. Masayoshi needs a clone to perform her strongest attack, and Jack needs a bunch of other beings to perform his strongest attack."

Suddenly, various white and black spheres began to form around Jirachi.

"You should both aim for something like this."

The spheres became even more numerous, going from dozens, then hundreds, then thousands. Jirachi continued to form these spheres until the spheres began to compress, creating a sphere that was akin to yin and yang as the sphere floated on Jirachi's index finger. She smiled at Masayoshi.

"If you learn to perform multiple processes at once rapidly, in general, your skills will increase. Both in melee and in magic. Not only that, but your control over your own attacks will increase, allowing you to master abilities that would take longer to learn at a swifter rate due to an increased rate of processing speed... The more information you can utilize, the more you can do." Jirachi said, before pointing the energy ball at Masayoshi...

"Like this! Judgement."

And fired the copy of Judgement at Masayoshi at extremely alarming speeds.
Ythala nodded gently.

"...I...I-I'm...really glad." She said softly. Slowly, she stepped away, moving next to Okita.

"T-thanks...for...checking on me..."
Okita was completely silent, just baffled at what she'd heard, not from Tokugawa, but from Ythala...

"Alright, Ythala... I'll check on you later, alright...?" Tokugawa said, smiling at her as he turned to move away.

"Stay safe, please..."
David stared down at the man.

"...I...can't push this man, with wrestling alone. The gap is too wide." David thought. He took a few steps back, before turning back towards him. He crouched down, repeating the same process he had done during his previous charge. The very cells in his body coiling like a spring before launching him forward at absurdly high speed. The moment before he got into Raiden's range, however, he slammed his feet into the ground. With a mighty leap, he jumped upward, quickly moving into the air several meters above Raiden. A moment later, he pushed his gravity to its maximum limit, making himself extraordinary heavy as he hurtled downward at high speed. He shifted his body, transitioning into a vicious elbow drop as he attempted to slam into Raiden's neck.
For some reason... David never left the air. No, in fact, it seemed as if he'd gone even higher in the air. His drop kick seemed to be successful, so, it didn't make sense that he'd bounced back u- Oh he had friction burns on his ankles.

So yeah Raiden probably just threw him back into the air before he could react.

Okita was completely silent, just baffled at what she'd heard, not from Tokugawa, but from Ythala...

"Alright, Ythala... I'll check on you later, alright...?" Tokugawa said, smiling at her as he turned to move away.

"Stay safe, please..."
Ythala nodded, giving him a small wave. Slowly...she turned toward Okita, already beginning to tremble as she saw the women's expression.

"O....Okita...?" She asked softly.

For some reason... David never left the air. No, in fact, it seemed as if he'd gone even higher in the air. His drop kick seemed to be successful, so, it didn't make sense that he'd bounced back u- Oh he had friction burns on his ankles.

So yeah Raiden probably just threw him back into the air before he could react.
David gritted his teeth, twisting himself in the air to face the man again. He flew down, landing a few meters back.

"...Damn..." he murmured. He still had no hope of reacting to the man's throws. That much was obvious. He rushed towards Raiden again in a burst of movement before stopping just outside of his range. Stomping his feet, he imbued himself with the heaviest gravity he could muster, attempting to forcefully root himself to the ground. He hoped that this would at least slow the speed at which the man could throw him, if nothing else. Stepping forward, he unleashed a fierce punch towards the man's head, trying to brace himself for another throw attempt.

"Hmmmm..."

Jirachi watched as Masayoshi tried to form judgement, "I think both of you have a similar problem. You both lack control. Masayoshi needs a clone to perform her strongest attack, and Jack needs a bunch of other beings to perform his strongest attack."

Suddenly, various white and black spheres began to form around Jirachi.

"You should both aim for something like this."

The spheres became even more numerous, going from dozens, then hundreds, then thousands. Jirachi continued to form these spheres until the spheres began to compress, creating a sphere that was akin to yin and yang as the sphere floated on Jirachi's index finger. She smiled at Masayoshi.

"If you learn to perform multiple processes at once rapidly, in general, your skills will increase. Both in melee and in magic. Not only that, but your control over your own attacks will increase, allowing you to master abilities that would take longer to learn at a swifter rate due to an increased rate of processing speed... The more information you can utilize, the more you can do." Jirachi said, before pointing the energy ball at Masayoshi...

"Like this! Judgement."

And fired the copy of Judgement at Masayoshi at extremely alarming speeds.
Masayoshi's eyes widened. Immediately, she teleported a few feet away, her future sight giving her just enough time to prevent the attack from vaporizing her.

"...Multiple processes...." She muttered.

"I've done training...with casting multiple spells at once, but...not to that level..." She said, breathing out.

"...Can...you teach me?" She asked.

Jack nodded, perfectly understanding the woman who was training both, after all, most of the time he depended on his weapons.

"okey, Improve our ability to control, process and stuff, although I doubt myself I could perform my mega attack, since none of that was part of my own power set beyond my hammer space and Strength, although my weapons could give me part of they power while I am separated from them, i would not recover the energy used, I lack my own magic as I had already explained to masayoshi, my natural abilities are connected to my Determination that I can use as a complement" said Jack his concern.

Masayoshi's eyes widened. Immediately, she teleported a few feet away, her future sight giving her just enough time to prevent the attack from vaporizing her.

"...Multiple processes...." She muttered.

"I've done training...with casting multiple spells at once, but...not to that level..." She said, breathing out.

"...Can...you teach me?" She asked.
Jack nodded, perfectly understanding the woman who was training both, after all, most of the time he depended on his weapons.

"okey, Improve our ability to control, process and stuff, although I doubt myself I could perform my mega attack, since none of that was part of my own power set beyond my hammer space and Strength, although my weapons could give me part of they power while I am separated from them, i would not recover the energy used, I lack my own magic as I had already explained to masayoshi, my natural abilities are connected to my Determination that I can use as a complement" said Jack his concern.
"Of course I'll teach you! Start running!" Jirachi said as her judgement began chasing after Masayoshi, Jirachi only adding more and more condensed energy balls to the thing to make it stronger and faster before turning to Jack.

"Even then, you can still work on generally increasing you're own power. If you gain more processing speed you'll be able to perform you're so-called 'mega attack' a lot faster regardless if you need more stuff to do it right, and like I said, this'll increase you're general strength even outside of magic." Jirachi said to Jack.

Ythala nodded, giving him a small wave. Slowly...she turned toward Okita, already beginning to tremble as she saw the women's expression.

"O....Okita...?" She asked softly.
Okita shook her head, breathing out as she rubbed her temples a bit.

"What is it, Ythala...?" She asked, breathing out once more.

David gritted his teeth, twisting himself in the air to face the man again. He flew down, landing a few meters back.

"...Damn..." he murmured. He still had no hope of reacting to the man's throws. That much was obvious. He rushed towards Raiden again in a burst of movement before stopping just outside of his range. Stomping his feet, he imbued himself with the heaviest gravity he could muster, attempting to forcefully root himself to the ground. He hoped that this would at least slow the speed at which the man could throw him, if nothing else. Stepping forward, he unleashed a fierce punch towards the man's head, trying to brace himself for another throw attempt.
As soon as David launched himself down, he could feel himself slammed against the ground at even greater forces.

"Pretty good idea you were going for, but, you gotta account for you're own power." Raiden said, scratching his head a bit.

As soon as David had come down, Raiden, instead of trying to throw him back up, used David's own downward motion along with his own strength to slam David into the ground with both their combined force.

"Damn..." Kiara murmured, "Should've seen that one coming... He'll pull through though...!" She said to herself as she studied the fight.

"Of course I'll teach you! Start running!" Jirachi said as her judgement began chasing after Masayoshi, Jirachi only adding more and more condensed energy balls to the thing to make it stronger and faster before turning to Jack.
"...Wha-"

Masayoshi swerved around, barely moving in time to avoid the judgment slamming against her. Immediately, she began to float backward at high speed, keeping herself out of range of the intense ball of energy. Putting her hands outward, she began to fire a barrage of her own magic spheres towards the incoming sphere, hoping to slow it down by partially nullifying it with her own energy.

Okita shook her head, breathing out as she rubbed her temples a bit.

"What is it, Ythala...?" She asked, breathing out once more.
Ythala said nothing for a few moment, her wings flapping anxiously at her back. Slowly she moved closer to Okita, lowering her voice so that only she could hear.

"...I-i'm sorry. I-i..I know...." Ythala trailed out.

"...I know...what...he's done...to...to you. I...I..." Ythala trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"...I...I c-can s-stop t-talking to him. If...if...it makes you...uncomfortable." She said quietly. Her trembling increased, and she appeared visibly distraught.

As soon as David launched himself down, he could feel himself slammed against the ground at even greater forces.

"Pretty good idea you were going for, but, you gotta account for you're own power." Raiden said, scratching his head a bit.

As soon as David had come down, Raiden, instead of trying to throw him back up, used David's own downward motion along with his own strength to slam David into the ground with both their combined force.

"Damn..." Kiara murmured, "Should've seen that one coming... He'll pull through though...!" She said to herself as she studied the fight.
David gasped, stars dancing in his vision for a few moments as he stared at the sky. he turned to his side, coughing up a small puddle of blood.

"...He...he threw me with that much weight?" He thought. David coughed up more blood, slowly bringing himself up to his feet. He altered his body, hardening the bones that had been cracked and broken from the throw.

"A...alright, how about this....?" David muttered. He rushed towards Raiden again, his arms outstretched. Before he reached the man, however, he suddenly condensed all of the surrounding gravity from the arena. He slammed it on top of Raiden's arms, increasing their weight as much as possible, crushing the ground undeath him with the intense weight he was producing. Even if he couldn't resist the man's throws, he figured he could at least make it difficult for him to initiate one.

Should this be successful, he would immediately elongate his arm to several times its normal length, before hardening the skin. In a blur of motion, he slammed his whip-like arm down on Raiden's back, hoping the gravity would restrain him enough for a clean shot.

"...Wha-"

Masayoshi swerved around, barely moving in time to avoid the judgment slamming against her. Immediately, she began to float backward at high speed, keeping herself out of range of the intense ball of energy. Putting her hands outward, she began to fire a barrage of her own magic spheres towards the incoming sphere, hoping to slow it down by partially nullifying it with her own energy.
"Well, I guess if I could increase my speed and power in general is good, so I'll have to join Masayoshi's run or do you have something in mind?" asked Jack with a smile
"Don't worry, Jack, I can make a clone for you." Jirachi said as she did just that, forming a clone of herself that he could use to train.

Meanwhile, Jirachi's judgement would violently expand, breaking into multiple various other spheres, avoiding Masayoshi's own sphere as the now numerous Spheres of Judgement began chasing after her and moving in erratic patterns as the original Jirachi followed along, clearly trying to push Masayoshi to her limits right away. "Don't worry, if you die I'll just revive yeah!"
Ythala said nothing for a few moment, her wings flapping anxiously at her back. Slowly she moved closer to Okita, lowering her voice so that only she could hear.

"...I-i'm sorry. I-i..I know...." Ythala trailed out.

"...I know...what...he's done...to...to you. I...I..." Ythala trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"...I...I c-can s-stop t-talking to him. If...if...it makes you...uncomfortable." She said quietly. Her trembling increased, and she appeared visibly distraught.
"No... No No No..." Okita said, placing her hands on Ythala's shoulders.

"...I don't have any right to... to stop you from talking to him... I get he... h-he... wants to change and... I can't stop either of you from interacting... if you desire it..." She said, her voice trembling.

David gasped, stars dancing in his vision for a few moments as he stared at the sky. he turned to his side, coughing up a small puddle of blood.

"...He...he threw me with that much weight?" He thought. David coughed up more blood, slowly bringing himself up to his feet. He altered his body, hardening the bones that had been cracked and broken from the throw.

"A...alright, how about this....?" David muttered. He rushed towards Raiden again, his arms outstretched. Before he reached the man, however, he suddenly condensed all of the surrounding gravity from the arena. He slammed it on top of Raiden's arms, increasing their weight as much as possible, crushing the ground undeath him with the intense weight he was producing. Even if he couldn't resist the man's throws, he figured he could at least make it difficult for him to initiate one.

Should this be successful, he would immediately elongate his arm to several times its normal length, before hardening the skin. In a blur of motion, he slammed his whip-like arm down on Raiden's back, hoping the gravity would restrain him enough for a clean shot.
Suddenly, in a swift, but grotesque shift of physicality, Raiden's arm muscles expanded, violently at that, it was akin to a water bottle being overfilled but not popping as Raiden's movements became even more of a blur. In that instant, using his increased muscle mass, which would only be there for that instant, and the weight that David had produced on his arms, he performed another throw, using the increased weight of his arms to increase the downward force of his attack along with the increased muscle mass.

"David!!!" Kiara shouted, running over to the man after he'd been thrown, clearly worried about him as Raiden sighed and sat down on the crushed ground with crossed legs, clicking his tongue.

"Wrong wrong wrong... Your doing it all wrong..." He grunted.

The warrior stood up, turning to Yharon, simply saying nothing. He would bow down, and then draw one of his katanas.

"I guess that just leaves you and me..." Rory said to Lion.

"Uh huh." Lion said, just sitting there.

"Uu U." Pallas grunted, nodding. ("Indeed. What does chain man want to learn?")

"Just formalities. I don't have a name." The knight said as the others that were training with him moved away from the two almost instinctively.

"If your here to train, then by all means, proceed."

As soon as David got even remotely close to Raiden, the man would spring up from his crouching position, and in that instant, Raiden placed his hands on David's wrists, not grabbed, he placed them, but even then, it felt as if he was grabbing them, and at blinding speeds, Raiden shifted his center of gravity, and with that slight, slight shift...

"Guess the game goes to me. Or well, it would be if this was a normal sumo match."

David found himself on the ground, staring up at the sky. The speed of Raiden's supposed throw was so staggering, or it seemed to be, that David's nerves wouldn't have been able to recognize that the man had been thrown in the first place until a few moments after the event had occured.

"Socoolsocoolsocoolsocool-" Kiara bounced in excitement as she watched.

"I'm glad..." Tokugawa said with a smile, his sentiment clearly genuine as he turned to the army of undead, to which Okita's gaze followed, causing her to grunt.

"Do they frighten you?" Tokugawa asked.

"Who ever said I only knew how to use magic?" Jirachi said to Jack as space finished warping, forming a weird dimension that seemed akin to outer-space, but lacked all of the dangerous traits. From the outside, it'd seem as if they were all encased by a black box.

Jirachi would be floating in the space, simply laying on it as if it was something physical as she looked down at the group. "Whatever... You'll understand in a moment."
Yharon drew his sword and bowed as well, ready.

"I want to learn more defensive abilities and techniques." Enkidu responded

Imperius raised Solarian and slashed forward, and then just started Going, Solarian seeming to be everywhere at once as Imperius practiced his skill first

Suddenly, in a swift, but grotesque shift of physicality, Raiden's arm muscles expanded, violently at that, it was akin to a water bottle being overfilled but not popping as Raiden's movements became even more of a blur. In that instant, using his increased muscle mass, which would only be there for that instant, and the weight that David had produced on his arms, he performed another throw, using the increased weight of his arms to increase the downward force of his attack along with the increased muscle mass.

"David!!!" Kiara shouted, running over to the man after he'd been thrown, clearly worried about him as Raiden sighed and sat down on the crushed ground with crossed legs, clicking his tongue.

"Wrong wrong wrong... Your doing it all wrong..." He grunted.
The weight that David had produced, alongside the man's muscular strength, resulted in David landing on the ground with an absurd amount of force, a large crater forming from where he had landed. An audible crack could be heard, as David’s spine and ribs were fractured by the force of the throw. Blood poured from his open mouth, forming a puddle next to his face. For several moments, he remained still on the ground, too stunned to move.

After a few, agonizing moments, David began to move again. Slowly, he set his bones back into place using his body control, bringing himself into a sitting position.

"...I....I'm alright..." David said tiredly. He took a shaky breath, blinking away the spots that were dancing in his vision.

"...I...can keep going."

Meanwhile, Jirachi's judgement would violently expand, breaking into multiple various other spheres, avoiding Masayoshi's own sphere as the now numerous Spheres of Judgement began chasing after her and moving in erratic patterns as the original Jirachi followed along, clearly trying to push Masayoshi to her limits right away. "Don't worry, if you die I'll just revive yeah!"
"Oh...that's great." Masayoshi murmured, somewhat sarcastically. She barely dodged the next sphere, the ball grazing her skin and burning into her flesh. They were fast, and her brain was split between trying to survive and stop the rapid assault. She was tempted to use her time stop, but understood that she couldn't rely on such an ability forever. She needed to figure this out without it.

Raising her hand she began using her plant magic, thick, barriers made of wood and dirt growing right in front of the mass of projectiles. At the same time, she would attempt to pour more magic into the barriers, causing them to sprout various, thick branches that would attempt to block any projectiles that tried to avoid the construct.
"No... No No No..." Okita said, placing her hands on Ythala's shoulders.

"...I don't have any right to... to stop you from talking to him... I get he... h-he... wants to change and... I can't stop either of you from interacting... if you desire it..." She said, her voice trembling.
"I...I..don't want to...h-hurt you, Okita...." Ythala said quietly. She moved closer, hugging her around the waist.

"...I-if t-talking to h-him hurts you...t-then...t-then I...I'll stop..." She murmured.

Last edited:
Rory stared at Lion for a few moments before the two just went off to let Yharon and Takemikazuchi train. They moved throughout the large army of Shadow Soldiers before they came up to a clearing of sorts, where they could train with the least amount of disturbance. Rory turned to Lion, summoning a katana to her hand as she covered her body in her Silver Aura, waiting to begin her training with the woman. But...

"What are you doing? Draw your weapon." Rory said, noting how Lion had yet to actually get into any stance or drawn her weapon.

"There's no need." Lion said, just standing there and breathing out.

"...What the hell are you talking about?" Rory asked, getting out of her stance, but still keeping her aura up. Lion moved over to aura, placing her hand within the Silver Aura that surrounded Rory.

"This aura is cold... But not just that. Within it, I feel countless upon countless years of martial arts poured into its cultivation. You have no flaws within your stance or anything like that, no flaws in your movements, I can tell from the way you walk. You've reached the apex of your martial skill. Your the strongest humans swordswoman I've ever seen." Lion said, "Good for you."

"I mean... Thanks for the compliment, but, I've still gotta get stronger. I can't just remain stagnant." Rory said.

"Well, you can get stronger in raw strength, I just don't think there's much for you to learn in terms of skill..." Lion said, "Sorry."

"If that's the case, then why hasn't Imperius reached his apex? He's a lot stronger than I am in terms of sheer sword skills." Rory said, "Come on, this is ridiculous! There isn't some "mysterious limit" that appears that makes it so that you permanently can't get stronger."

"Who said you couldn't get stronger?" Lion said, "I just said there wasn't much for you to learn."

"What...?" Rory asked, tilting her head and dissipating her sword, finally dropping her aura. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You don't need to 'learn' new things to get stronger, kid. If we're talking about that guy with the armor, Imperius or whatever, he's a whole different breed of animal. Guys like him devote pretty much all their time to combat and he's way, way older than you, so he doesn't particularly have any pre-determined limits. He doesn't have anything else to learn, to put it simply. He could, but, it's more efficient to focus on what you know..."

"So your telling me to just focus on my existing skills?" Rory asked.

"Precisely. For someone as strong as you, it's better to keep tempering the stuff you've already grown so used to. Just do what you normally do and you'll get stronger over time." Lion said.

"That... can't be right, though." Rory said, scratching her head.

"Huh?" Lion said, "What's that supposed to mean? Now your confusing me, kid."

"I've been doing what I usually do! All the time, everyday! But I'm still not as strong as Imperius, or as strong as Akaza! I've been training at this stuff every single day since I was a kid, and yet, no matter what I do, there's always someone better than me!" Rory exclaimed.

"Woah, so your upset because there are people better than you? Wow, talk about petty." Lion said, letting out a sigh.

"It's not just because their better than me, though..." Rory said, sighing as well as she just sat down.

"Alright, then what is it. Go on, we've got time." Lion said, sitting down as well. As she sat down, the sound of her power armor and her sword clanking could be heard, her face displaying a look of pure indifference and boredom.

"If your not interested you don't have to listen..." Rory grumbled, noticing her expression.

"Your right, I'm not interested, but, we're training together, and if this is holding you back from where you need to be in strength, then I'm not just gonna not listen." Lion said bluntly, "I ain't moving and neither are you, so, may as well get it over with."

Rory let out a sigh, "Alright Alright, fine..." She said, breathing out.

"So... I've lived a long time, alright...? And I've met a lot of strong enemies, and... I've made some mistakes and shit- Look, I'm... Ah- I don't- I don't wanna get into it, alright? I'm just... I have a family, and friends, and... If I'm not strong enough, I can't protect them-... And I- I'm having a son soon, my wife is nearly due-" Lion cut Rory off.

"Wait, your a chick, right? How did you get a woman pregnant?" Lion asked.

"Oh, I'm a Futanari." Rory said.

"Ah, that explains it. Continue." Lion said, shaking her head lightly and waiting for Rory to continue her talk.

"Right..." Rory murmured, "But... yeah. I just want to protect the people I care about. I can't do that if I'm not strong enough." Rory said bluntly, "I've hit a few stumps, but, none as important as this one..."

Lion sighed, "Alright, kid. Come over here. Let's set you up." She said, getting up.

Rory got up as well, "...Huh?"

Lion picked up a stick and began drawing in the dirt. She drew a... surprisingly good image of Rory. "Alright, so, currently, this is you."

"...Okay?" Rory said, tilting her head.

"I get what your going through, but, I still think that if you stay on the path your going you'll be able to get stronger gradually with what you know." Lion said, drawing an arrow. "It may be tedious, but, if you keep it up, you'll eventually get about here..." She said, drawing Rory but with way buffer arms, just as a makeshift image of where she'd be. "That is when you can start worrying about learning something new."

"Okay, that didn't help at all." Rory said bluntly, "So your telling me to break my limits or whatever?"

"Kinda? I can tell you've already done that a few times..." Lion said, "And you'll probably need some teachers better than me... Maybe get that Imperius guy to help you train one of these days?"

"So what your telling me is to basically keep doing what I'm doing...?" Rory asked, seemingly confused.

"Pretty much. The worst thing for any martial artist is doubt in their skills. Your strong, Rory, stupidly strong. Don't ever think your weak, and stay on your path." Lion said, causing Rory to cross her arms.

"I..." Rory shook her head, "A-Alright... I'll go... think about that. Look- Can we just spar or something?" She asked, trying to clear her head.

Lion shrugged, "Alright, kid... Alright.

Rory breathed out, clearly processing the information she'd been given. She had always thought she needed to learn something, to break her limits, that she was doing something wrong in protecting the people she cared about.

"Stay... on my path." She'd need some time to figure this all out.
Jack looked at the Clone and smiled.
"Well, let's see how far I can go" Jack said as he positioned himself 20 meters away, he was ready to either counter or if the second Jirachi's attack was too strong then he would have the space and time to dodge
"Oh...that's great." Masayoshi murmured, somewhat sarcastically. She barely dodged the next sphere, the ball grazing her skin and burning into her flesh. They were fast, and her brain was split between trying to survive and stop the rapid assault. She was tempted to use her time stop, but understood that she couldn't rely on such an ability forever. She needed to figure this out without it.

Raising her hand she began using her plant magic, thick, barriers made of wood and dirt growing right in front of the mass of projectiles. At the same time, she would attempt to pour more magic into the barriers, causing them to sprout various, thick branches that would attempt to block any projectiles that tried to avoid the construct.
Jirachi's clone simply spun around playfully, light beginning to gather in her hand as it formed into a giant scythe, a very, very giant scythe, easily longer than the 20 meter distance Jack had made. "Come on, now! Let's play!" The clone said, letting Jack have the first move.

Jirachi smiled as Masayoshi's plant barrier as the Spheres of Judgement ceased their chase and began to move towards Jirachi's hands, forming a large scythe with a white handle and a black blade that was the same length as the one her clone had made, spinning around playfully to swing it at Masayoshi, slashing through her barrier of plants. "Blade of Judgement!" She called out playfully.
"I...I..don't want to...h-hurt you, Okita...." Ythala said quietly. She moved closer, hugging her around the waist.

"...I-if t-talking to h-him hurts you...t-then...t-then I...I'll stop..." She murmured.
"And I don't want to limit you because of my own personal feelings, Ythala..." Okita said, " I... I realize that Tokugawa is trying to change and that you want him to change... And if both of you are comfortable... I'm not going to stop you from talking or doing anything. It's fine, Ythala."
The weight that David had produced, alongside the man's muscular strength, resulted in David landing on the ground with an absurd amount of force, a large crater forming from where he had landed. An audible crack could be heard, as David’s spine and ribs were fractured by the force of the throw. Blood poured from his open mouth, forming a puddle next to his face. For several moments, he remained still on the ground, too stunned to move.

After a few, agonizing moments, David began to move again. Slowly, he set his bones back into place using his body control, bringing himself into a sitting position.

"...I....I'm alright..." David said tiredly. He took a shaky breath, blinking away the spots that were dancing in his vision.

"...I...can keep going."
"Whatever, let's just take 5." Raiden said, just scratching his head.
Yharon drew his sword and bowed as well, ready.
Takemikazuchi moved forward, raising one of his katanas and bringing it down on Yharon. It was clearly a test of what he could do, so that they could figure out exactly what he needed to improve on.
"I want to learn more defensive abilities and techniques." Enkidu responded
"UuUu..." Pallas grunted, rubbing her chin. ("I see... Pallas can help. Show Pallas what Chain Man can do.") Pallas said, nodding and backing away, clearly wanting to test Enkidu.
Imperius raised Solarian and slashed forward, and then just started Going, Solarian seeming to be everywhere at once as Imperius practiced his skill first
"I guess there won't be a need to test you..." The knight thought, grinning as he met Imperius' charge blow for blow, clearly previously planning to test Imperius' strength, but figuring it was useless at this point as he charged forward with a smile and tried to force Imperius back.

Yharon stepped back and summoned a large silver shield into his free hand before bashing at Takemikazuchi, with such form it'd be hard task for a normal Katana user to block it

Enkidu formed a chop with his right hand before it morphed Into a blade of golden, crackling energy and rushed Pallas, his expression unchanging

Imperius brought down Solarian to clash with the attack, using a grey replica of Solarian he summoned to impale forward at the knight with impossible precision

Jirachi's clone simply spun around playfully, light beginning to gather in her hand as it formed into a giant scythe, a very, very giant scythe, easily longer than the 20 meter distance Jack had made. "Come on, now! Let's play!" The clone said, letting Jack have the first move.
He was sure that he would have to take care of the scythe and any surprise attack, if he faced an equal enemy, a weapon of that size would be a disadvantage, but he knew that Jirachi is not equal to him, so he would have to find one breach in her defense in order to deal some damage.

"Well here I go" Jack sped up in an attempted horizontal slash, he had his sword positioned in the same direction he believed the scythe would go, so he had a chance to block if Jirachi tries to defen herself.

"Whatever, let's just take 5." Raiden said, just scratching his head.
"No!" David said. A strange tone was in his voice, almost...desperation. It disappeared moments later.

...I-I mean...I...uh...I can keep fighting, Raiden. Let's keep going."

Jirachi smiled as Masayoshi's plant barrier as the Spheres of Judgement ceased their chase and began to move towards Jirachi's hands, forming a large scythe with a white handle and a black blade that was the same length as the one her clone had made, spinning around playfully to swing it at Masayoshi, slashing through her barrier of plants. "Blade of Judgement!" She called out playfully.
Masayoshi jumped to the ground, just barely reacting to the intense blade of energy. She hit the ground hard, the scythe passing mere inches over her head.

"...She used the magic of judgment to create a weapon...?" Masayoshi thought. Channeling her magic, she attempted to try a similar ability. The plants that had been cut to pieces by judgment morphed and altered themselves, creating a thick spear made of wood and life energy. She launched the spear forward with another gesture, aiming toward Jirachi's chest.

"...recycling spells is...definitely more efficient than casting an entirely new one..." she muttered. She had done something similar before during her spar with Rory, but now, when faced with a life or death battle like this, she could better understand the benefits of it.

"And I don't want to limit you because of my own personal feelings, Ythala..." Okita said, " I... I realize that Tokugawa is trying to change and that you want him to change... And if both of you are comfortable... I'm not going to stop you from talking or doing anything. It's fine, Ythala."
Ythala said nothing for a few moments, before slowly breathing out, her soft breath brushing against Okita's skin.

"...Thank you..." She said quietly. She looked up at the women, a look of genuine relief washing over her.

"T-thank you...so much."

He was sure that he would have to take care of the scythe and any surprise attack, if he faced an equal enemy, a weapon of that size would be a disadvantage, but he knew that Jirachi is not equal to him, so he would have to find one breach in her defense in order to deal some damage.

"Well here I go" Jack sped up in an attempted horizontal slash, he had his sword positioned in the same direction he believed the scythe would go, so he had a chance to block if Jirachi tries to defen herself.
Masayoshi jumped to the ground, just barely reacting to the intense blade of energy. She hit the ground hard, the scythe passing mere inches over her head.

"...She used the magic of judgment to create a weapon...?" Masayoshi thought. Channeling her magic, she attempted to try a similar ability. The plants that had been cut to pieces by judgment morphed and altered themselves, creating a thick spear made of wood and life energy. She launched the spear forward with another gesture, aiming toward Jirachi's chest.

"...recycling spells is...definitely more efficient than casting an entirely new one..." she muttered. She had done something similar before during her spar with Rory, but now, when faced with a life or death battle like this, she could better understand the benefits of it.
The Jirachi clone swung her scythe, attempting to meet Jack's attack head-on as she would've launched him away with the sheer size and weight of her weapon had the sword actually connected with her scythe, and if it did, she would deliver a combination of countless other strikes, clearly trying to force Jack to multi-task.

"Now your getting it!" Jirachi swung the scythe downward, cutting into Masayoshi's plant spear with ease as she spun around and tried to cut into Masayoshi's abdomen with the enormous scythe, smiling.
"No!" David said. A strange tone was in his voice, almost...desperation. It disappeared moments later.

...I-I mean...I...uh...I can keep fighting, Raiden. Let's keep going."
"That ain't the problem..." Raiden said, sighing as Kiara backed away, still worried, but knowing David was resilient enough that that wouldn't keep him down, just breathing out in relief but also worry.

"Why are you so quick to give up on your wrestling techniques and resort to... arm whips?" Raiden asked.
Ythala said nothing for a few moments, before slowly breathing out, her soft breath brushing against Okita's skin.

"...Thank you..." She said quietly. She looked up at the women, a look of genuine relief washing over her.

"T-thank you...so much."
"It's fine... Ythala. You don't need to thank me." Okita said, smiling as she hugged Ythala.
Yharon stepped back and summoned a large silver shield into his free hand before bashing at Takemikazuchi, with such form it'd be hard task for a normal Katana user to block it
Take was silent, shifting his position effortlessly even in such heavy armor as he met Yharon's shield bash, seemingly impressed, but still not sure of the man's skills as he tried forcing Yharon back, seeing how he'd react.
Enkidu formed a chop with his right hand before it morphed Into a blade of golden, crackling energy and rushed Pallas, his expression unchanging
Pallas swung her chain, launching the spiked ball part at him, the ball seeming as if it would split the very atoms that made up his body if it hit(cause Enkidu has 7-A dura and doesn't resist matter manipulation lol), seeing how he'd react.
Imperius brought down Solarian to clash with the attack, using a grey replica of Solarian he summoned to impale forward at the knight with impossible precision
The knight grabbed the grey replica of Solarian with his hand, gripping the handle to stop it from moving forward before trying to kick Imperius away with a smile, also displaying uncanny precision in his movements.

The Jirachi clone swung her scythe, attempting to meet Jack's attack head-on as she would've launched him away with the sheer size and weight of her weapon had the sword actually connected with her scythe, and if it did, she would deliver a combination of countless other strikes, clearly trying to force Jack to multi-task.

"Now your getting it!" Jirachi swung the scythe downward, cutting into Masayoshi's plant spear with ease as she spun around and tried to cut into Masayoshi's abdomen with the enormous scythe, smiling.

"That ain't the problem..." Raiden said, sighing as Kiara backed away, still worried, but knowing David was resilient enough that that wouldn't keep him down, just breathing out in relief but also worry.

"Why are you so quick to give up on your wrestling techniques and resort to... arm whips?" Raiden asked.

"It's fine... Ythala. You don't need to thank me." Okita said, smiling as she hugged Ythala.

Take was silent, shifting his position effortlessly even in such heavy armor as he met Yharon's shield bash, seemingly impressed, but still not sure of the man's skills as he tried forcing Yharon back, seeing how he'd react.

Pallas swung her chain, launching the spiked ball part at him, the ball seeming as if it would split the very atoms that made up his body if it hit(cause Enkidu has 7-A dura and doesn't resist matter manipulation lol), seeing how he'd react.

The knight grabbed the grey replica of Solarian with his hand, gripping the handle to stop it from moving forward before trying to kick Imperius away with a smile, also displaying uncanny precision in his movements.
Yharon shifted to the side of the push, suddenly delivering a rocketing uppercut right under Takemikazuchi's chin, making sure that he wouldn't hit him with a katana

Enkidu didn't even try the spiked ball, merely using his chains to complete,y redirect it to close the distance

Imperius rather easily dodged the kick, or rather used his foot to slam the leg into the ground as an evasive maneuver

"....." David said nothing for a moment, before breathing out.

"I don't have the...skill. That most of my allies do. People like you and Kiara blow me outta the water, in terms of unarmed fighting...."

"...So I just...do what I can. Body manipulation, gravity control...anything that'll let me keep up." He said.

"That's just...how I've learned to fight."

Masayoshi dodged to the side, yet couldn't fully avoid the strike, the scythe slashing through the side of her dress and dealing a glancing blow against her ribs. An intense burn mark appeared where she had been struck.

"....My barriers can't withstand something like that...and I can't afford a direct hit..." She thought.

Channeling her magic again, she took control of the damaged plant spear. With a small gesture, she shattered it completely, before forming it into hundreds of tiny spears made of its remains. These spears would begin to float around Jirachi in every direction, before launching towards her, aiming for vital areas and joints.

Ythala gripped Okita tightly, gradually calming down as she was held in Okita's arms. A small smile appeared on her face.

"A-alright...." She murmured.

Jack knew what he had to do, the purpose of all this training, he couldn't force himself to dodge in such an obvious way like Teleportation, so he pleased Jirachine (The ne is for Clone, I'll call the Jirachi clone that way), he started doing quick blocks and dodges while looking for a breach in Jirachine's attacks

Masayoshi dodged to the side, yet couldn't fully avoid the strike, the scythe slashing through the side of her dress and dealing a glancing blow against her ribs. An intense burn mark appeared where she had been struck.

"....My barriers can't withstand something like that...and I can't afford a direct hit..." She thought.

Channeling her magic again, she took control of the damaged plant spear. With a small gesture, she shattered it completely, before forming it into hundreds of tiny spears made of its remains. These spears would begin to float around Jirachi in every direction, before launching towards her, aiming for vital areas and joints.
Jack knew what he had to do, the purpose of all this training, he couldn't force himself to dodge in such an obvious way like Teleportation, so he pleased Jirachine (The ne is for Clone, I'll call the Jirachi clone that way), he started doing quick blocks and dodges while looking for a breach in Jirachine's attacks
Jirachi spun around once more, her violent, but somewhat targeted spinning as she spun sideways, downwards, horizontally, pretty much every direction, which made it seem as if a dome of slashes had formed around her, which cut down the wooden projectiles as they came close to her.

There were no obvious breaches in Jirachine's attacks as she picked up the pace of her blows, continuing to try and push Jack to his limits as she charged towards Jack and tried to cut him in half.
Yharon shifted to the side of the push, suddenly delivering a rocketing uppercut right under Takemikazuchi's chin, making sure that he wouldn't hit him with a katana
Take grunted, seeming to acknowledge Yharon's skills as he dodged the uppercut and unsheathed another one of his katanas, slashing at him with both blades from practically all directions in an attempt to help Yharon improve his precision and such.
Enkidu didn't even try the spiked ball, merely using his chains to complete,y redirect it to close the distance
Pallas skillfully swerved the chain around, the movements her arm was making seeming impossibly precise as she shifted the direction of the chain to try and wrap it around Enkidu and launch him away, waiting to see how he'd avoid it.
Imperius rather easily dodged the kick, or rather used his foot to slam the leg into the ground as an evasive maneuver
The knight lifted his leg up before Imperius could slam into it and tried to tackle him while also doing a flying knee kick while also trying to impale Imperius with his enormous ******* sword all at the same time.
"....." David said nothing for a moment, before breathing out.

"I don't have the...skill. That most of my allies do. People like you and Kiara blow me outta the water, in terms of unarmed fighting...."

"...So I just...do what I can. Body manipulation, gravity control...anything that'll let me keep up." He said.

"That's just...how I've learned to fight."
"And so... what? Your not even trying to improve your skills? That's just it?" Raiden asked, seeming insulted for some reason.
Ythala gripped Okita tightly, gradually calming down as she was held in Okita's arms. A small smile appeared on her face.

"A-alright...." She murmured.
Okita turned towards the army of undead soldiers, "I should probably get to training as well, Ythala..."

Jirachi spun around once more, her violent, but somewhat targeted spinning as she spun sideways, downwards, horizontally, pretty much every direction, which made it seem as if a dome of slashes had formed around her, which cut down the wooden projectiles as they came close to her.

There were no obvious breaches in Jirachine's attacks as she picked up the pace of her blows, continuing to try and push Jack to his limits as she charged towards Jack and tried to cut him in half.

Take grunted, seeming to acknowledge Yharon's skills as he dodged the uppercut and unsheathed another one of his katanas, slashing at him with both blades from practically all directions in an attempt to help Yharon improve his precision and such.

Pallas skillfully swerved the chain around, the movements her arm was making seeming impossibly precise as she shifted the direction of the chain to try and wrap it around Enkidu and launch him away, waiting to see how he'd avoid it.

The knight lifted his leg up before Imperius could slam into it and tried to tackle him while also doing a flying knee kick while also trying to impale Imperius with his enormous ******* sword all at the same time.

"And so... what? Your not even trying to improve your skills? That's just it?" Raiden asked, seeming insulted for some reason.

Okita turned towards the army of undead soldiers, "I should probably get to training as well, Ythala..."
Yharon blocked, parried, or dodged them all, clearly being beyond skilled enough to handle attacks from all directions

Enkidu dissolved into his own natural state and avoided it that way, rematerializing as he summoned golden portals that sent lengths of his own chain at Pallas to back up his assault

Imperius easily avoided this, letting go of his grey spear and moved to impale him with the other, standing steadfast against the tackle as he seemed immovable by it

Jirachine's attack began to make Jack begin to break his limits, without being able to find a reasonable opportunity, Jack began to do everything possible not to be cut in two, he jumped and generated a platform to get far enough away from The big scythe, while quickly firing a shotgun blast from above Jirachine.

Seeing that Jirachi was now on the defensive, she took her chance. While the wood was crashing into her barrier of slashes, Masayoshi immediately attempted to form another Judgement in her palms.

"...Focus...control the output..." She murmured. As the spears were being destroyed...Masayoshi began to absorb the magic she had used on them, recycling a small portion of the energy back into her own judgment as it rapidly shifted and morphed. Just like her prior attempts, the balls duplicated themselves, before condensing into one ultra condensed sphere of energy. Yet...it was different. It was still rough, nowhere close to Jirachi's use of the technique, but it was certainly more refined than previously. She no longer needed a clone to keep the energy stabilized.

"...Alright...GO!" She shouted. Condensing the ball to its limit, she launched it at Jirachi, attempting to forcefully destroy her scythe.

"...I...." David trailed off, scratching his head.

"...I just...haven't seen the point." David said honestly.

"...I've been training my...body manipulation. That's...what I'm good at. That's the thing that I can fall back on. It's...its own skill, in a way. Something I've been trying to master..." He said.

"...even if I tried improving my unarmed techniques again...the gap between me and everyone I fight is so...vast. I'm...not sure it would be worth it..."

Ythala slowly released Okita, staring at her for a few moments.

A-alright Okita...." She said softly.

"B-be careful, O-ok?"

Seeing that Jirachi was now on the defensive, she took her chance. While the wood was crashing into her barrier of slashes, Masayoshi immediately attempted to form another Judgement in her palms.

"...Focus...control the output..." She murmured. As the spears were being destroyed...Masayoshi began to absorb the magic she had used on them, recycling a small portion of the energy back into her own judgment as it rapidly shifted and morphed. Just like her prior attempts, the balls duplicated themselves, before condensing into one ultra condensed sphere of energy. Yet...it was different. It was still rough, nowhere close to Jirachi's use of the technique, but it was certainly more refined than previously. She no longer needed a clone to keep the energy stabilized.

"...Alright...GO!" She shouted. Condensing the ball to its limit, she launched it at Jirachi, attempting to forcefully destroy her scythe.
Jirachine's attack began to make Jack begin to break his limits, without being able to find a reasonable opportunity, Jack began to do everything possible not to be cut in two, he jumped and generated a platform to get far enough away from The big scythe, while quickly firing a shotgun blast from above Jirachine.
Jirachi smiled. If she wanted to, she would've been able to easily dodge the attack, but, instead of doing that, she clashed with the sphere of energy, hitting it with the tip of her scythe. Of course, with the increased precision and energy of the attack that Masayoshi released, Jirachi's Blade of Judgement was destroyed, but, with the force she produced, she also dispelled Masayoshi's own Judgement, causing an omni-directional shockwave to blow them both back.

"That was pretty good...!" Jirachi said as she was blown away a few meters, "Let's take 5 while my clone and Jack duke it out!"

Jirachine was impressed with Jack's desperate attempts to avoid the attack as Jack successfully avoided the scythe, but she charged forward and blocked the shotgun blast with the blunt part of the Scythe's blade, slashing at him with seemingly impossible precision.
"...I...." David trailed off, scratching his head.

"...I just...haven't seen the point." David said honestly.

"...I've been training my...body manipulation. That's...what I'm good at. That's the thing that I can fall back on. It's...its own skill, in a way. Something I've been trying to master..." He said.

"...even if I tried improving my unarmed techniques again...the gap between me and everyone I fight is so...vast. I'm...not sure it would be worth it..."
"You really are an insult to wrestling..." Raiden said, letting out a sigh. "I mean, if your not even gonna use it right then why even call yourself a wrestler? So much potential wasted on... arm whips."

"I thought the arm whip was pretty cool..." Kiara grumbled.
Ythala slowly released Okita, staring at her for a few moments.

A-alright Okita...." She said softly.

"B-be careful, O-ok?"
"I will, Ythala..." Okita murmured, waving at her before walking off into the army.
Yharon blocked, parried, or dodged them all, clearly being beyond skilled enough to handle attacks from all directions
Take increased the amount of slashes while the blade seemed to follow Yharon wherever he dodged, hitting him regardless with ever-increasing precision as Take focused on pushing Yharon in an attempt to push him both physically and in his skills.
Enkidu dissolved into his own natural state and avoided it that way, rematerializing as he summoned golden portals that sent lengths of his own chain at Pallas to back up his assault
The joints in Pallas' arms let out visible cracking noises as her ball and chain violently shifted direction, hitting the lengths that Enkidu sent out effortlessly and then creating a dome around both of them with the flurrying ball and chain, trying to push Enkidu to train his defense, as that's what he said he wanted to train.
Imperius easily avoided this, letting go of his grey spear and moved to impale him with the other, standing steadfast against the tackle as he seemed immovable by it
The knight was unmoving as well, easily moving his sword to block Solarian while summoning another longsword to slash at Imperius from the other side as he regained his footing.

"this is being a good dance, you have some good steps"

Jack said as he landed on the ground looking at Jirachine.

his heart was pumping blood fast and strong, in the same way he ran much faster than before while he launched several erratic cuts to make him unpredictable, fast and powerful capable of splitting a mountain in two (I'm being poetic)

Back