• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Pain.)

Metatron sighed, "Don't be ridiculous, Raviathon." He said, just gently placing his hand on her head.

"You annoy me... But you can talk to me if you need to. I'm not going to get angry at you over something like that, at least..."
"I just... I can't shake the memories... of what happened..." Raviathon murmured, her eyes haunted by what she witnessed from a very certain place

"I mean, we both kinda freaked out dude, no harm really done..." Kiara said with a chuckle, attempting to remain lighthearted as she scratched the back of her head.
David's mouth curled into a small smile, that didn't reach his eyes.

"...I guess we did, huh..." He said quietly. He said nothing for a moment, before looking up at her.

"How about you...? Are you holding up alright?" He asked.

"I just... I can't shake the memories... of what happened..." Raviathon murmured, her eyes haunted by what she witnessed from a very certain place
Metatron's eyes widened as he removed his hand from her head, "What's going on with you, Raviathon? Tell me what happened..."
David's mouth curled into a small smile, that didn't reach his eyes.

"...I guess we did, huh..." He said quietly. He said nothing for a moment, before looking up at her.

"How about you...? Are you holding up alright?" He asked.
"I'm... doing about as fine as I can." Kiara said, sitting down on the grass.

"I've been training, and... talking to Rory a lot. To clear my mind... After all the stuff that happened with Tokugawa it works as a good distraction." Kiara said.

Metatron's eyes widened as he removed his hand from her head, "What's going on with you, Raviathon? Tell me what happened..."

"I've been training, and... talking to Rory a lot. To clear my mind... After all the stuff that happened with Tokugawa it works as a good distraction." Kiara said.
"I... Eden..." Raviathon murmured, trying to talk about it but just barely getting her words out to the Seraphim of the Shield

David nodded.

"...it's...good to have distractions from...all this." He said quietly.

"...Don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you and my wife to talk to..." He said. He chuckled, though the sound was hollow, devoid of mirth.

"I don't know if I'll ever be ready...! It's been over ten thousand years and I've still not..." Raviathon murmured, beginning to take very deep breaths to try and calm herself down, though she was failing as her tears fell onto the handkerchief
Metatron kneeled down, continuing to wipe her tears.

"Raviathon... If you want to tell me, tell me if you feel you can. If you don't, then don't. That's really all there is to it... Regardless of what you choose, if not me, someone will be there to listen." He said.
David nodded.

"...it's...good to have distractions from...all this." He said quietly.

"...Don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you and my wife to talk to..." He said. He chuckled, though the sound was hollow, devoid of mirth.
"I get that..." Kiara said, sighing as she rubbed her stomach for a moment before shaking her head, standing up.

"Well, we can't just sit around a sulk, right, King Tiger?" Kiara said in a positive tone, stretching out. "If anything, we should get some training in before we just sit here and lose it... Training helps me clear my head..."

Metatron kneeled down, continuing to wipe her tears.

"Raviathon... If you want to tell me, tell me if you feel you can. If you don't, then don't. That's really all there is to it... Regardless of what you choose, if not me, someone will be there to listen." He said.

"I get that..." Kiara said, sighing as she rubbed her stomach for a moment before shaking her head, standing up.

"Well, we can't just sit around a sulk, right, King Tiger?" Kiara said in a positive tone, stretching out. "If anything, we should get some training in before we just sit here and lose it... Training helps me clear my head..."
"So much... has happened... I don't even know if it's possible to fight against Adam... yet I'm doing it... I..." Raviathon murmured, closing her purple eyes to try and formulate herself back to speaking Clearly

"So much... has happened... I don't even know if it's possible to fight against Adam... yet I'm doing it... I..." Raviathon murmured, closing her purple eyes to try and formulate herself back to speaking Clearly
Metatron flinched, gritting his teeth as he heard Adam's name.

"Adam is.. a mysterious thing, yes..." He said, holding out his arms to slowly pull his niece in for a hug. "But there's a way to defeat him... It... it has to be out there, Raviathon. You just have to endure..."

Metatron flinched, gritting his teeth as he heard Adam's name.

"Adam is.. a mysterious thing, yes..." He said, holding out his arms to slowly pull his niece in for a hug. "But there's a way to defeat him... It... it has to be out there, Raviathon. You just have to endure..."
"I-is there...?" Raviathon asked genuinely, trembling non-visibly but it could be felt

"I-is there...?" Raviathon asked genuinely, trembling non-visibly but it could be felt
"...." Metatron sighed, "I don't know specifically, but, I only know a few things that have absolutely no weaknesses or blindspots... There must be... something we can use... Something..." He said, a tiny bit of desperation in his voice before he shook his head.

"...." Metatron sighed, "I don't know specifically, but, I only know a few things that have absolutely no weaknesses or blindspots... There must be... something we can use... Something..." He said, a tiny bit of desperation in his voice before he shook his head.
"... and... and if there... isn't...?" Raviathon asked, her voice being filled with desperation suddenly, clearly having nearly lost hope for it

A small, genuine grin appeared on David's face. He breathed out, before nodding.

"Yeah...we can't just let these shadow soldiers go to waste..." David said softly. Slowly, he rose to his feet, stretching his legs a bit.

"...Let's get to work, Kamen Rider."

A small, genuine grin appeared on David's face. He breathed out, before nodding.

"Yeah...we can't just let these shadow soldiers go to waste..." David said softly. Slowly, he rose to his feet, stretching his legs a bit.

"...Let's get to work, Kamen Rider."
"Heh, didn't think the name would finally catch on after all this time..." She murmured before staring at the massive undead army, unsure of how to really proceed with such a large force.
"Sh... should we... Should we still fight then...?" Raviathon asked, her voice fading a little
"Of course we should...!" Metatron said, "Even if he does possess no weakness... We can't just sit around and let ourselves be cattle... Toys for him to play with in these ****** up dimensions...! Of course we should fight!" He exclaimed, clearly having been hit close to home.

"Heh, didn't think the name would finally catch on after all this time..." She murmured before staring at the massive undead army, unsure of how to really proceed with such a large force.

"Of course we should...!" Metatron said, "Even if he does possess no weakness... We can't just sit around and let ourselves be cattle... Toys for him to play with in these ****** up dimensions...! Of course we should fight!" He exclaimed, clearly having been hit close to home.
Raviathon's eyes opened wide as she gazed at Metatron, before slumping forward and putting her head on his shoulder "th... thank you... Master Metatron..." Raviathon murmured, some of her hope being restored

David chuckled slightly.

"... to be honest, I always thought it was pretty cool..." He said. He glanced back towards the shadow soldiers, also unsure how to start their training.

Raviathon's eyes opened wide as she gazed at Metatron, before slumping forward and putting her head on his shoulder "th... thank you... Master Metatron..." Raviathon murmured, some of her hope being restored
Metatron sighed, pulling her up. "On you're feet, child." He said, "If you ever feel like you're losing hope again... Come to me, child. If not Cullthane, you can talk to me."
David chuckled slightly.

"... to be honest, I always thought it was pretty cool..." He said. He glanced back towards the shadow soldiers, also unsure how to start their training.
Kiara decided to just walk through the army, pushing through them. "Ah, excuse me...! Pardon me...!" She said as she moved through the tightly packed army of undead, the variety perplexing her. Some were humanoid, some were more animalistic, some were over 20 ft tall, some were having conversations she couldn't decipher, etc.

Metatron sighed, pulling her up. "On you're feet, child." He said, "If you ever feel like you're losing hope again... Come to me, child. If not Cullthane, you can talk to me."

Kiara decided to just walk through the army, pushing through them. "Ah, excuse me...! Pardon me...!" She said as she moved through the tightly packed army of undead, the variety perplexing her. Some were humanoid, some were more animalistic, some were over 20 ft tall, some were having conversations she couldn't decipher, etc.
"Yes, thank you again, Master Metatron... sorry to inconvenience you like this..." Raviathon murmured as she began to shift away

"It's of no consequence to me, child. Get some rest and then get to training." Metatron said to her as she left, floating in the air once more as he leaned against a tree.
"O-okay Master Metatron." Raviathon said, bowing deeply before scurrying off to go train

"Honestly I don't know how I would have handled that." Cullthane said, dropping an invisibility spell he casted that his him from his "daughter"

"O-okay Master Metatron." Raviathon said, bowing deeply before scurrying off to go train

"Honestly I don't know how I would have handled that." Cullthane said, dropping an invisibility spell he casted that hid him from his "daughter"
Metatron sighed, "I told her to rest first..." He thought to himself, before glancing at Cullthane.

"How socially inept are you, Cullthane...?" Metatron said, just shaking his head.

"With how much I've changed I've still no idea how to approach any of my angels... speaking of when will you make an angel Metatron?" Cullthane asked
"It's really not that hard, Cullthane... You're angels will adore you regardless of what you say, you just have to know the right way to say it. Try and talk to her later, she wants to hear what you have to say." Metatron said, crossing his arms.

"And I've no real plans for any Angels of my own... I don't see the point."

"It's really not that hard, Cullthane... You're angels will adore you regardless of what you say, you just have to know the right way to say it. Try and talk to her later, she wants to hear what you have to say." Metatron said, crossing his arms.

"And I've no real plans for any Angels of my own... I don't see the point."
Cullthane sighed, not sure of that himself as he looked Metatron in the eyes "Well someone else to keep you company for one thing."

David chuckled slightly.

(Poke.)
"Yet it'd help more. It's why I even made more angels in the first place." Cullthane responded
"It helps for you, not for me... Not everyone needs stuff like that..." Metatron grumbled.

Back