• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Kiara decided to just walk through the army, pushing through them. "Ah, excuse me...! Pardon me...!" She said as she moved through the tightly packed army of undead, the variety perplexing her. Some were humanoid, some were more animalistic, some were over 20 ft tall, some were having conversations she couldn't decipher, etc.
David breathed out, walking into the crowd of soldiers.

"...She's right. This..will be a good distraction." He thought. He hesitated for a moment, before raising his voice.

"Hey! Anyone willing to help us train for a bit?" He said to the crowd of soldiers.

Masayoshi stood up, smoothing out her dress as she looked at the soldiers.

"...I could use a training partner myself..." She thought, walking closer to the crowd.

David breathed out, walking into the crowd of soldiers.

"...She's right. This..will be a good distraction." He thought. He hesitated for a moment, before raising his voice.

"Hey! Anyone willing to help us train for a bit?" He said to the crowd of soldiers.

Masayoshi stood up, smoothing out her dress as she looked at the soldiers.

"...I could use a training partner myself..." She thought, walking closer to the crowd.
"Huh?"

One of the soldiers stood up, revealing himself from the bowels of the undead army. He was currently feasting on what seemed to be a large drumstick of chicken, probably around the size of David's fist. He chewed on it, tearing out a large chunk of the meat before swallowing. "Is that why you shmucks called us?'

"Raiden, don't be so mean, yknow?" Another soldier said that had been sitting next to him, a rather petite girl. In fact, they seemed to have a little camp going on here. There was a camp fire, and various soldiers sitting around it and just hanging out, the man who was supposedly called Raiden and the girl were just one of the many.

Kiara shook her head a bit, feeling a little clostrophobic but she breathed out and dealt with it. "Yeah, that's why we called you." She said bluntly.

David glanced at the man for a moment, looking him up and down.

"...Hes really built himself up." David thought, noting his muscular body. He sighed, sitting at the campfire alongside the soldiers.

"...What Kiara said. We're trying to get stronger. Figured ya guy could help with that." David said.

Masayoshi floated down, sitting next to David as she nodded in agreement.

Raiden finished his drumstick, biting through the rest of the meat and even through the bone as he examined David's body, tilting his head for a moment as he swallowed the meat and the bone shards, coughing a bit.

"Yeah. I can train yah. May as well while we're in the land of the living." Raiden said.

"I've got no problem with helping you guys train! If our princess summoned us for that then I don't mind! My name's Jirachi!" The girl said, who named herself as Jirachi, smiling as she turned to Masayoshi.

"Cool...!" Kiara said with a smile.

David slowly stood to his feet, nodding at the man.

"...Sounds good." He said. He stretched his arms, flexing slightly.

"Ya some kinda martial artist, right? Don't get muscles like that by swinging a sword...." David asked.

Masayoshi returned her smile.

"I'm Masayoshi, nice to meet you!" She said. She held out her hand, wanting a handshake.
Raiden scratched his head casually, staring off into space for a moment. It was hard to tell whether or not he was ignoring David, or whether or not he was just easily distracted as he watched a bird fly bye.

"Oh, uh, right. Sumo. The name's Raiden." As he said that, the soldiers began to spread out, as if they knew what was about to happen, creating a circular ring-like area.

"Raiden Tameemon." He said.

Kiara's eyes widened as she immediately began bouncing in excitement, "OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygooood!-"

"Oh, I already knew that." Jirachi said, shaking Masayoshi's hand with her own which was covered by the enormous sleeves of her garments, her hand noticeably small had she felt through the clothing.

Jack had a face of don't know to proceed with this, he was sure that Raiden was not the type of soldier to whom training with him would be useful, while David was a Martial master, Jack was dedicated to the exploitation of vital points and mid to low range battles, using h2h as a group control tactic and having an unpredictable pattern.

"My name is Jack Shared, nice to meet you two, Raiden and Jirachi" he said while trying to be as nice as possible with a small smile

Raiden scratched his head casually, staring off into space for a moment. It was hard to tell whether or not he was ignoring David, or whether or not he was just easily distracted as he watched a bird fly bye.

"Oh, uh, right. Sumo. The name's Raiden." As he said that, the soldiers began to spread out, as if they knew what was about to happen, creating a circular ring-like area.

"Raiden Tameemon." He said.

Kiara's eyes widened as she immediately began bouncing in excitement, "OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygooood!-"

"Oh, I already knew that." Jirachi said, shaking Masayoshi's hand with her own which was covered by the enormous sleeves of her garments, her hand noticeably small had she felt through the clothing.
David glanced at Kiara, chuckling slightly.

"Ya know him? " He asked.

Masayoshi smile, pulling away.

"...Oh? Did Belial tell you guys about us?" She asked.

David glanced at Kiara, chuckling slightly.

"Ya know him? " He asked.

Masayoshi smile, pulling away.

"...Oh? Did Belial tell you guys about us?" She asked.
"Can I have you're autograph!?! Preferably on my face!! Can I get a picture!?!?!? Holy **** I've gotta tell Rory about this!!" Kiara exclaimed, moving over to Raiden.

"Woah..." Raiden said, scratching his head as he blushed a bit, embarrassed that someone was such a fan of him as Kiara turned to David.

"You don't know him?! He's the Peerless Rikishi! The greatest Sumo Wrestler of all time! How could you not know Raiden Tameemon!?!?!?!?" Kiara exclaimed in excitement, still bouncing from sheer glee at seeing one of her idols.

"The God-King?" Jirachi asked, her face immediately freezing. She stared at Masayoshi blankly for a few moments, still smiling. "The Lord and Master doesn't communicate with us anymore. He put us in the princess' ring and ceased to contact us." She said, maintaining her frozen look... It was kinda creepy.

"So I just read you're mind!" She said, her face going back to normal.

Jack had a face of don't know to proceed with this, he was sure that Raiden was not the type of soldier to whom training with him would be useful, while David was a Martial master, Jack was dedicated to the exploitation of vital points and mid to low range battles, using h2h as a group control tactic and having an unpredictable pattern.

"My name is Jack Shared, nice to meet you two, Raiden and Jirachi" he said while trying to be as nice as possible with a small smile
(I swear I'll respond to you bro.)

"Likely due to lack of safety. It's the same reason he cannot communicate with Bedivere." Enkidu commented, trying it find someone to train him

Yharon sighed and came down to earth, looking for one to train him with a keen eye

Raviathon got to Jirachi while breathing heavily, trying to get sorted for training while Rhongomyniad carefully walked behind her, looking around

Imperius definitely wanted to be trained here, he wanted to discover more about multiple things at this point, and so he flew above the treeline carefully above the crowd, looking specifically for one to train him
Metatron turned to Cullthane.

"When did you get so optimistic?" He said with a sigh.
"I'm not, I'm stating the facts." Cullthane responded. Sitting down

"Can I have you're autograph!?! Preferably on my face!! Can I get a picture!?!?!? Holy **** I've gotta tell Rory about this!!" Kiara exclaimed, moving over to Raiden.

"Woah..." Raiden said, scratching his head as he blushed a bit, embarrassed that someone was such a fan of him as Kiara turned to David.

"You don't know him?! He's the Peerless Rikishi! The greatest Sumo Wrestler of all time! How could you not know Raiden Tameemon!?!?!?!?" Kiara exclaimed in excitement, still bouncing from sheer glee at seeing one of her idols.

"The God-King?" Jirachi asked, her face immediately freezing. She stared at Masayoshi blankly for a few moments, still smiling. "The Lord and Master doesn't communicate with us anymore. He put us in the princess' ring and ceased to contact us." She said, maintaining her frozen look... It was kinda creepy.

"So I just read you're mind!" She said, her face going back to normal.
"Heh, never been one for history" David said, chuckling. He turned to Raiden.

"...You're a big name, man! Ain't ever practiced Sumo, but it's pretty cool to meet someone like ya." He said. He flashed the man a small smile, Kiara's excitement rubbing off on him.

“I used to be a wrestler myself.”

Masayoshi looked at the woman, slightly unnerved by her frozen expression.

"Oh...I'm sorry, I should have known..." Masayoshi said apologetically, thinking she brought up a sensitive subject.

Last edited:
(I swear I'll respond to you bro.)
(Thanks bro)

Jack blinked when he saw Kiara, of course he had heard of Raiden, but he was not like his fan, he was busy, before doing things that he considered more productive like training, and sleeping besides being beaten from time to time that he entered the Train from his hometown.

"So you guys have been conscious every second doing nothing in the ring? Or something else?" Jack asked Jirachi

Tokugawa, not having anything particular to do, decided to go check on Ythala and Okita to see what they were doing, who were assumedly still just hugging waiting for Ythala to stop being a pussy.
"Likely due to lack of safety. It's the same reason he cannot communicate with Bedivere." Enkidu commented, trying it find someone to train him

Yharon sighed and came down to earth, looking for one to train him with a keen eye

Imperius definitely wanted to be trained here, he wanted to discover more about multiple things at this point, and so he flew above the treeline carefully above the crowd, looking specifically for one to train him
Rory followed along, simply remaining silent as they came up to another one of the campsite thingies.

"Mmh..." Sitting on a log was a woman wearing extremely ornamental power armor and a hood, an enormous sword mounted to her waist as she ate some stew from a wooden bowl.

"....." Sitting across from her was... some sort of warrior, it was hard to tell whether or not they were human, but obviously, that didn't matter. The warrior was silent, not eating, or conversing with any of the fellow soldiers, just sitting there, sharpening his many, many katanas.

Rory glanced at them, sitting on one of the logs that surrounded the campfire.
"Heh, never been one for history" David said, chuckling. He turned to Raiden.

"...You're a big name, man! Ain't ever practiced Sumo, but it's pretty cool to meet someone like ya." He said. He flashed the man a small smile, Kiara's excitement rubbing off on him.

“I used to be a wrestler myself.”

Masayoshi looked at the woman, slightly unnerved by her frozen expression.

"Oh...I'm sorry, I should have known..." Masayoshi said apologetically, thinking she brought up a sensitive subject.
(Thanks bro)

Jack blinked when he saw Kiara, of course he had heard of Raiden, but he was not like his fan, he was busy, before doing things that he considered more productive like training, and sleeping besides being beaten from time to time that he entered the Train from his hometown.

"So you guys have been conscious every second doing nothing in the ring? Or something else?" Jack asked Jirachi
Raviathon got to Jirachi while breathing heavily, trying to get sorted for training while Rhongomyniad carefully walked behind her, looking around
"So it seems," Raiden said nonchalantly as he cracked his neck, seeming a bit disappointed with something as he examined David once again, Kiara finally calming down as she shook her head, slapping herself.

"Haaaaaaaaa.... Alright, I'm calm... Calmest person in the world..." She murmured.

"We throwing down or what?" Raiden asked.

Jirachi shook her head at Masayoshi, letting her know that it was alright as she waved at Raviathon and Rhongomyniad, who was accompanied by Kinzer who just said nothing and watched everyone talk with a bored expression before Jirachi turned to Jack.

"Well, the ring is technically a pocket dimension. So we could do stuff in it and the like, yknow, play poker, eat, fight, eat, fight some more, fight a couple thousand more times, eat, play poker, fight, etcetera." She said with a smile.

"So it seems," Raiden said nonchalantly as he cracked his neck, seeming a bit disappointed with something as he examined David once again, Kiara finally calming down as she shook her head, slapping herself.

"Haaaaaaaaa.... Alright, I'm calm... Calmest person in the world..." She murmured.

"We throwing down or what?" Raiden asked.
David stretched his body, his bones creaking as he pulled his arms above his head. He looked toward the man.

"Sure. That'll make for good training." He said, nodding.

"Am I up first or are ya looking to fight Kiara?"

Tokugawa, not having anything particular to do, decided to go check on Ythala and Okita to see what they were doing, who were assumedly still just hugging waiting for Ythala to stop being a pussy.
Ythala was hanging onto Okita's back. She had calmed down significantly after her talk with Metatron, though she still felt uncomfortable being around so many warriors.

She glanced at Tokugawa, before looking away, unsure how to address the boy after what had happened. Her wings began to beat slightly faster on her back as she saw the kid come closer.

Yharon did as well, although Imperius nodded to them, letting Rory and Yharon be trained before continuing his search

Enkidu blankly walked, entirely not sure who should likely train him or anything like that
"...You guys just sitting there? What do you want?" The woman asked as she ate her stew.

Rory was mostly silent, not knowing how to approach conversation. She let Yharon explain since he was the better talker.

"Hmph." As Enkidu walked, he would run into a woman, or well, she would run into him, as she was the one who approached him first. "Hmph. Grrr... Rrrr..." She growled out him, but, if Enkidu was any deal intelligent, he could tell that she just didn't know how to talk. She began grunting and growling, trying to articulate what she wanted to say to Enkidu.

As Imperius walked, he would run into a knight tirelessly swinging his sword with a group of other warriors, seeming to be leading the supposed exercise group. "There we go! Put your back into it!" He exclaimed before turning to Imperius.

"Oh, hello there, good sir!" The knight said, turning to Imperius. "Would you care to join us?"
David stretched his body, his bones creaking as he pulled his arms above his head. He looked toward the man.

"Sure. That'll make for good training." He said, nodding.

"Am I up first or are ya looking to fight Kiara?"
"Uh- Uh- Uh-" Kiara shook her head, breathing out once more. "Y-You can go first, D-D-David!" She said, still trying to hide her excitement.

Raiden shrugged, "Whateves, not like I much care. I'm game!"
Ythala was hanging onto Okita's back. She had calmed down significantly after her talk with Metatron, though she still felt uncomfortable being around so many warriors.

She glanced at Tokugawa, before looking away, unsure how to address the boy after what had happened. Her wings began to beat slightly faster on her back as she saw the kid come closer.
Okita sneered at Tokugawa, visibly not wanting to be in his presence as she tried to move away from him with Ythala.

"I'm not here to harm either of you... I just want to check on how your doing, honest..." Tokugawa said, shaking his head a bit.
"That sounds like being in a book where your actions are written so you have no options and you are aware but you can't do anything, a prison of boredom" Jack said to Jirachi somewhat sadly, he was sure he would go crazy if he was there for an extended amount of time.
"Eh, it isn't that bad. Most of everyone only began existing like a year ago when the God-King revived us, so isolation isn't a problem." Jirachi said, beginning to stretch out.

"But regardless, are we gonna train or what!" She said with a smile.

Jack paused before summoning one of his weapons.

"Hey guys I don't want to be suspicious but if I summon one of my weapons, I don't want all these soldiers trying to kill me" Jack said reminding the Ragnarok team that his weapons were technically made by Adam without saying it directly.

"Uh- Uh- Uh-" Kiara shook her head, breathing out once more. "Y-You can go first, D-D-David!" She said, still trying to hide her excitement.

David nodded. Slowly. He leaned forward, lowering his center of gravity as he assumed a wrestling stance. His muscles were already working to bolster themselves, hardening and condensing into his body. He looked up at Raiden, staring at him.

"...I'm dealing with a legend...can't afford to play around here..." David thought.

"...Ready when ya are, Raiden!" David said.

Okita sneered at Tokugawa, visibly not wanting to be in his presence as she tried to move away from him with Ythala.

"I'm not here to harm either of you... I just want to check on how your doing, honest..." Tokugawa said, shaking his head a bit.
Ythala looked at Okita, noticing her sneer. Slowly, she flapped her wings, moving off of Okita's back. She reached up, gripping her hand softly as she looked at Tokugawa.

"...W-we're fine, Tokugawa..." Ythala murmured.

"Eh, it isn't that bad. Most of everyone only began existing like a year ago when the God-King revived us, so isolation isn't a problem." Jirachi said, beginning to stretch out.

"What training did you have in mind?" Masayoshi asked, leaning forward a bit.

"...You don't seem like the more...physical...warriors here. Are you a mage?"

"Hey guys I don't want to be suspicious but if I summon one of my weapons, I don't want all these soldiers trying to kill me" Jack said reminding the Ragnarok team that his weapons were technically made by Adam without saying it directly.
@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

(Masayoshi won't say anything to Jack's comment, because basically they are like 3-4 meters away?)

(oh uh)

Masayoshi glanced at Jack.

"...Belial sent these soldiers to protect Gabriel, if I understand right. Unless you threaten her, they shouldn't hassle you too much..." Masayoshi said.

"...You guys just sitting there? What do you want?" The woman asked as she ate her stew.

Rory was mostly silent, not knowing how to approach conversation. She let Yharon explain since he was the better talker.

"Hmph." As Enkidu walked, he would run into a woman, or well, she would run into him, as she was the one who approached him first. "Hmph. Grrr... Rrrr..." She growled out him, but, if Enkidu was any deal intelligent, he could tell that she just didn't know how to talk. She began grunting and growling, trying to articulate what she wanted to say to Enkidu.

As Imperius walked, he would run into a knight tirelessly swinging his sword with a group of other warriors, seeming to be leading the supposed exercise group. "There we go! Put your back into it!" He exclaimed before turning to Imperius.

"Oh, hello there, good sir!" The knight said, turning to Imperius. "Would you care to join us?"

"We're looking for training to improve ourselves, strength, skill, speed, you name it." Yharon explained

Enkidu looked the woman in the eyes, deciphering what she was trying to say automatically(translation plz Azontr)

"First I'd know what you're teaching, and how you can train me to be stronger." Imperius said, Summoning Solarian to himself, smiling a hidden smile

"We're looking for training to improve ourselves, strength, skill, speed, you name it." Yharon explained

Enkidu looked the woman in the eyes, deciphering what she was trying to say automatically(translation plz Azontr)

"First I'd know what you're teaching, and how you can train me to be stronger." Imperius said, Summoning Solarian to himself, smiling a hidden smile
"Training?" The woman asked, tilting her head as the warrior next to her remained silent.

"Yeah, training. My name is Rory and this is Yharon..." Rory explained.

"...Lion." The woman said, simply naming herself as 'Lion' as she stood up. "That guy across from me calls himself Takemikazuchi..."

(I was planning to provide one lol). "Ahhh... Grrr... aaaa..." The woman continued to growl out until Enkidu could understand her; "Chain man... Pallas help chain man train. Pallas good at fighting. Pallas can help."

The knight turned to Imperius, smiling through his armor as well. "Well well, feisty... What's your name?" The knight asked respectfully.
David nodded. Slowly. He leaned forward, lowering his center of gravity as he assumed a wrestling stance. His muscles were already working to bolster themselves, hardening and condensing into his body. He looked up at Raiden, staring at him.

"...I'm dealing with a legend...can't afford to play around here..." David thought.

"...Ready when ya are, Raiden!" David said.
Raiden nodded, removing the cloak he was wearing. Not before taking something out of it, pulling out a handful of salt and ginger from the cloak. He breathed out, throwing the salt and ginger into the air, spreading it throughout the air.

"Haaaa..." He breathed in, raising his leg.

"HA!" And with a mighty heave, he slammed his leg back into position, his foot crashing against the ground, the Earth beneath him rumbling. It was clearly some sort of pre-battle ritual.

"Ready!" He exclaimed, getting into his stance, one similar to David's, but, his center of gravity was far lower, in fact, it seemed akin to a complete crouching position.
Ythala looked at Okita, noticing her sneer. Slowly, she flapped her wings, moving off of Okita's back. She reached up, gripping her hand softly as she looked at Tokugawa.

"...W-we're fine, Tokugawa..." Ythala murmured.
Tokugawa smiled, "That's good, Ythala." He said kindly, breathing out as he tried to ignore Okita's hate and Ythala's fear.

"Don't let that hinder you from trying..." He thought, shaking his head.

"I saw you weren't doing very well before, Ythala, so, I assume talking to Metatron helped?" He asked, trying to make conversation with a partially nervous look on his face.
"What training did you have in mind?" Masayoshi asked, leaning forward a bit.

"...You don't seem like the more...physical...warriors here. Are you a mage?"

Masayoshi glanced at Jack.

"...Belial sent these soldiers to protect Gabriel, if I understand right. Unless you threaten her, they shouldn't hassle you too much..." Masayoshi said.
"Oh, don't worry, if we thought that you were any sort of threat you'd be dead, and since your not dead, that means your good!" Jirachi said with a smile as she felt the rumbles Raiden had made.

"And to answer your question, Masayoshi, I guess you could say I'm a mage... Here, give me a second." Jirachi said as space began to mysteriously warp around her...

"Training?" The woman asked, tilting her head as the warrior next to her remained silent.

"Yeah, training. My name is Rory and this is Yharon..." Rory explained.

"...Lion." The woman said, simply naming herself as 'Lion' as she stood up. "That guy across from me calls himself Takemikazuchi..."

(I was planning to provide one lol). "Ahhh... Grrr... aaaa..." The woman continued to growl out until Enkidu could understand her; "Chain man... Pallas help chain man train. Pallas good at fighting. Pallas can help."

The knight turned to Imperius, smiling through his armor as well. "Well well, feisty... What's your name?" The knight asked respectfully.

Raiden nodded, removing the cloak he was wearing. Not before taking something out of it, pulling out a handful of salt and ginger from the cloak. He breathed out, throwing the salt and ginger into the air, spreading it throughout the air.

"HA!" And with a mighty heave, he slammed his leg back into position, his foot crashing against the ground, the Earth beneath him rumbling. It was clearly some sort of pre-battle ritual.

"Ready!" He exclaimed, getting into his stance, one similar to David's, but, his center of gravity was far lower, in fact, it seemed akin to a complete crouching position.

Tokugawa smiled, "That's good, Ythala." He said kindly, breathing out as he tried to ignore Okita's hate and Ythala's fear.

"I saw you weren't doing very well before, Ythala, so, I assume talking to Metatron helped?" He asked, trying to make conversation with a partially nervous look on his face.

"Oh, don't worry, if we thought that you were any sort of threat you'd be dead, and since your not dead, that means your good!" Jirachi said with a smile as she felt the rumbles Raiden had made.

"And to answer your question, Masayoshi, I guess you could say I'm a mage... Here, give me a second." Jirachi said as space began to mysteriously warp around her...
"I'm ready when you are." Yharon simply said, nodding

"I would be grateful for that, thank you." Enkidu responded, bowing a bit

"Imperius." The angel responded, ready for anything

David's eye's widened as he saw Raiden's pre-battle ritual. Despite everything that was going on...he could feel a rush of excitement overtake him. This was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, and he had the chance to fight against him.

"...God damn!" David said, a wide grin appearing on his face. His feet dug into the dirt, as the muscles in his legs strained and flexed. Ready to burst forward at any moment.

In a blur of movement, he shot forward, rushing towards Raiden at top speed. His arms were outstretched, and his stance was still lowered. He intended to tackle the man to the ground, driving his entire body weight and physical might into him.

Ythala looked at Tokugawa for a few moments. Her wings began to calm down slightly, though her hand still gripped Okita's.

"...Y-yeah. M-Metatron was....v-very kind. He...he helped me calm down." Ythala said quietly.

Masayoshi's eyes widened as she saw space slowly bend around the women. Slowly, she floated to her feet.

"...Spatial Magic...?" She thought. She continued to look at the women, waiting for her to finish.

Last edited:
"Very well, it's that the last time I let myself go even when I didn't harm someone physically or mentally, I ended up threatened with death, being thrown at a wall by several people"

Jack said as he summoned Omega, he twisted the sword in his hand a bit before stopping it on the grass.

"by the way, If you don't mind, do you know someone who can help me train?, although I want to learn how to use magic withot Magic items, I think I should leave it for later at some point in the future after the Dragon's defeat"

"I'm ready when you are." Yharon simply said, nodding
The warrior stood up, turning to Yharon, simply saying nothing. He would bow down, and then draw one of his katanas.

"I guess that just leaves you and me..." Rory said to Lion.

"Uh huh." Lion said, just sitting there.
"I would be grateful for that, thank you." Enkidu responded, bowing a bit
"Uu U." Pallas grunted, nodding. ("Indeed. What does chain man want to learn?")
"Imperius." The angel responded, ready for anything
"Just formalities. I don't have a name." The knight said as the others that were training with him moved away from the two almost instinctively.

"If your here to train, then by all means, proceed."
David's eye's widened as he saw Raiden's pre-battle ritual. Despite everything that was going on...he could feel a rush of excitement overtake him. This was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, and he had the chance to fight against him.

"...God damn!" David said, a wide grin appearing on his face. His feet dug into the dirt, as the muscles in his legs strained and flexed. Ready to burst forward at any moment.

In a blur of movement, he shot forward, rushing towards Raiden at top speed. His arms were outstretched, and his stance was still lowered. He intended to tackle the man to the ground, driving his entire body weight and physical might into him.
As soon as David got even remotely close to Raiden, the man would spring up from his crouching position, and in that instant, Raiden placed his hands on David's wrists, not grabbed, he placed them, but even then, it felt as if he was grabbing them, and at blinding speeds, Raiden shifted his center of gravity, and with that slight, slight shift...

"Guess the game goes to me. Or well, it would be if this was a normal sumo match."

David found himself on the ground, staring up at the sky. The speed of Raiden's supposed throw was so staggering, or it seemed to be, that David's nerves wouldn't have been able to recognize that the man had been thrown in the first place until a few moments after the event had occured.

"Socoolsocoolsocoolsocool-" Kiara bounced in excitement as she watched.
Ythala looked at Tokugawa for a few moments. Her wings began to calm down slightly, though her hand still gripped Okita's.

"...Y-yeah. M-Metatron was....v-very kind. He...he helped me calm down." Ythala said quietly.
"I'm glad..." Tokugawa said with a smile, his sentiment clearly genuine as he turned to the army of undead, to which Okita's gaze followed, causing her to grunt.

"Do they frighten you?" Tokugawa asked.
Masayoshi's eyes widened as she saw space slowly bend around the women. Slowly, she floated to her feet.

"...Spatial Magic...?" She thought. She continued to look at the women, waiting for her to finish.
"Very well, it's that the last time I let myself go even when I didn't harm someone physically or mentally, I ended up threatened with death, being thrown at a wall by several people"

Jack said as he summoned Omega, he twisted the sword in his hand a bit before stopping it on the grass.

"by the way, If you don't mind, do you know someone who can help me train?, although I want to learn how to use magic withot Magic items, I think I should leave it for later at some point in the future after the Dragon's defeat"
"Who ever said I only knew how to use magic?" Jirachi said to Jack as space finished warping, forming a weird dimension that seemed akin to outer-space, but lacked all of the dangerous traits. From the outside, it'd seem as if they were all encased by a black box.

Jirachi would be floating in the space, simply laying on it as if it was something physical as she looked down at the group. "Whatever... You'll understand in a moment."

As soon as David got even remotely close to Raiden, the man would spring up from his crouching position, and in that instant, Raiden placed his hands on David's wrists, not grabbed, he placed them, but even then, it felt as if he was grabbing them, and at blinding speeds, Raiden shifted his center of gravity, and with that slight, slight shift...

"Guess the game goes to me. Or well, it would be if this was a normal sumo match."

David found himself on the ground, staring up at the sky. The speed of Raiden's supposed throw was so staggering, or it seemed to be, that David's nerves wouldn't have been able to recognize that the man had been thrown in the first place until a few moments after the event had occured.

"Socoolsocoolsocoolsocool-" Kiara bounced in excitement as she watched.
David stared up into the sky for a moment, his eyes wide with confusion. The last thing he remembered was feeling the man's hands touch his body and then....

"...Did he...knock me over...?" David thought. His mind raced as he slowly stood to his feet. He looked over at Raiden, breathing out.

"...Let's do that again...please." David said, staring at the sumo wrestler. Slowly, he got into a wrestling stance, his body still trembling slightly from the force of the throw.

"I'm glad..." Tokugawa said with a smile, his sentiment clearly genuine as he turned to the army of undead, to which Okita's gaze followed, causing her to grunt.

"Do they frighten you?" Tokugawa asked.
Ythala didn't look at the soldiers, her wings raising slightly to block her vision of them.

"...Y-yes..." Ythala admitted, breathing out.

"..B-but...I-I know...they're...important....so I'll...be brave..." Ythala said softly.

"...A-and M-Metatron...said they aren't...d-dangerous..." She murmured, nodding to herself.

"Who ever said I only knew how to use magic?" Jirachi said to Jack as space finished warping, forming a weird dimension that seemed akin to outer-space, but lacked all of the dangerous traits. From the outside, it'd seem as if they were all encased by a black box.

Jirachi would be floating in the space, simply laying on it as if it was something physical as she looked down at the group. "Whatever... You'll understand in a moment."
"Well...someone knows how to show off..." Masayoshi said, chuckling as she glanced around her dimension. She had a calm expression, but inside she was burning to get started with the training, subconsciously beginning to cover her body with magic as she waited to begin.

David stared up into the sky for a moment, his eyes wide with confusion. The last thing he remembered was feeling the man's hands touch his body and then....

"...Did he...knock me over...?" David thought. His mind raced as he slowly stood to his feet. He looked over at Raiden, breathing out.

"...Let's do that again...please." David said, staring at the sumo wrestler. Slowly, he got into a wrestling stance, his body still trembling slightly from the force of the throw.
"I'd be glad to." Raiden said with a smile, getting back into his stance as well.

"Whenever your ready."
Ythala didn't look at the soldiers, her wings raising slightly to block her vision of them.

"...Y-yes..." Ythala admitted, breathing out.

"..B-but...I-I know...they're...important....so I'll...be brave..." Ythala said softly.

"...A-and M-Metatron...said they aren't...d-dangerous..." She murmured, nodding to herself.
Tokugawa nodded, "Being brave is good, Ythala... And if your talking with Metatron, I assume your relationship with him has improved? I may not know much, but, I could at least figure out you were averse to interacting with him."
"Well...someone knows how to show off..." Masayoshi said, chuckling as she glanced around her dimension. She had a calm expression, but inside she was burning to get started with the training, subconsciously beginning to cover her body with magic as she waited to begin.
Jack scans the place interested at the mention of Jirachi, before smiling.

"Okay, let's see" he said waiting for the next event ready for train
"Well, first off, I need an outline of your general skills, so why not just throw your strongest attacks at me and we'll see how much nothing they do! Whoever gets a lower nothing level wins a prize!" Jirachi said playfully as she summoned a bowl of grapes still on the vine, raising a set of grapes and chowing down.

Back