• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel's wings immediately moved to begin pushing David away as Gabriel shook her head a bit.

"He's... fine. He's not dangerous..." Gabriel murmured, seemingly to her wings, one pair of her wings gently fluttering as the rest stood between her and pretty much everyone else.

Okita followed Ythala, sticking close to the Angel as the soldiers seemed completely indifferent to both of them, at least the ones that could be seen, but, the swordswoman was still clearly anxious.

David looked at Gabriel with a confused, slightly sad expression.

"Oh...sorry..." David said softly, not understanding what was going on. He scratched his head, taking a few steps away from the woman.

Ythala appeared a few feet behind David, looking up at Gabriel.

"...I...I've never seen an angel...with 8 wings..." She murmured. The amazement was clear in her voice.

"N-No, David, it isn't you or anything... It's just... my wings think your dangerous..." Gabriel murmured, "...Kinda like an instinct..."

"Dangerous...?" Rory asked, reaching her hand out to touch Gabriel's wings, only for them to push her hand away as soon as she started moving.

Okita tilted her head at the sight, "I... suppose that is something... 8 wings..." She murmured.

"N-No, David, it isn't you or anything... It's just... my wings think your dangerous..." Gabriel murmured, "...Kinda like an instinct..."

"Dangerous...?" Rory asked, reaching her hand out to touch Gabriel's wings, only for them to push her hand away as soon as she started moving.

Okita tilted her head at the sight, "I... suppose that is something... 8 wings..." She murmured.
"Oh...." David said. He breathed out a sigh, nodding in understanding.

"...Are they...alive?" David asked, glancing at her wings.

Gabriel shook her head, "I don't... know..." She murmured, "Everything feels weird... My body feels different... I felt something... dark in me... and then it... went away... and now I feel... I don't... I don't like this..." She said, trembling a bit as she clearly wasn't used to this sort of evolution, and was clearly afraid.

Rory clenched her teeth, taking a slow step forward, wondering if she should try to help..

David took another step forward, understanding the wings would likely bat him away again.

"...The...soldiers said... you're going through some kind of...evolution. In response to the energy from the...ring thing." David said quietly.

"...I'm not sure what's happening...but...we'll support ya, no matter what change is going on, alright? We'll figure this out."

"...Evolution...?" Gabriel asked, noticing she had an extra pair of wings and that her hair had grown longer, but she had yet to notice the color change in her eyes as she shook her head.

"Yeah... We... think your body changed itself to protect you from the energy..." Rory said, stepping forward as well.

"And it isn't complete." The soldier that healed Gabriel said, summoning a staff.

"Yeah... but do you need anything?" Raviathon asked as she closed her eyes and breathed out, steadily calming herself down

Rhongomyniad jumped, beginning to breathe heavily as her heart rate increased immensely

"I recommend against that. There are only so many shadow soldiers within it, and they cannot be resummoned." Enkidu said, his voice a little flat
(Probably gonna have to wait for Reaper for this lmao.)

"Me? N-No, I'm fine!" Kiara said, shaking her head. She was clearly extremely anxious about the situation, and was going through some things unrelated to it, but, at least her anxiety seemed to be dying down gradually.

"You alright?" Kinzer asked, pulling her a bit closer in an attempt to calm her down.

"We... are not... to be used by the likes of you... regardless..." The Armored soldier said, "Our fealty... Lay with the princess... and her orders... We will... follow her will..."
"Just... worried..." Rhongomyniad murmured eventually
"...Evolution...?" Gabriel asked, noticing she had an extra pair of wings and that her hair had grown longer, but she had yet to notice the color change in her eyes as she shook her head.

"Yeah... We... think your body changed itself to protect you from the energy..." Rory said, stepping forward as well.

"And it isn't complete." The soldier that healed Gabriel said, summoning a staff.
"Wh-what do you mean by that?!" Raviathon exclaimed

The soldier kneeled down, looking Gabriel in the eyes as he considered Raviathon's question.

"Wh-... What is it...?" Gabriel asked, her wings wrapping around her once more.

"You haven't absorbed all of the energy... It'll take a bit for you to completely assimilate with the energy and adapt due to concentration, and the process may be painful still, but, your life is... hopefully, no longer in danger." The soldier said.

Rory breathed out in relief at this, "She'll... live then..."
"Just... worried..." Rhongomyniad murmured eventually
"Well, don't be, cause we just heard she'll live..." Kinzer said, placing his hand on her shoulder.

The soldier kneeled down, looking Gabriel in the eyes as he considered Raviathon's question.

"Wh-... What is it...?" Gabriel asked, her wings wrapping around her once more.

"You haven't absorbed all of the energy... It'll take a bit for you to completely assimilate with the energy and adapt due to concentration, and the process may be painful still, but, your life is... hopefully, no longer in danger." The soldier said.

Rory breathed out in relief at this, "She'll... live then..."

"Well, don't be, cause we just heard she'll live..." Kinzer said, placing his hand on her shoulder.
Raviathon heaved a sigh of relief, shifting back to lie down, even through her thick cloaks her chest moved as she heaved out breaths

"...okay..." Rhongomyniad murmured, trembling a little at the touch

"..." Enkidu was silent, simply staring at Gabriel and the soldier while Terevion retained his calm

"...I am unaware." The soldier said to David as Gabriel trembled lightly before going over to Terevion, her wings instinctively making way so she could cling to the man a bit.

Kiara and Rory sighed almost at the same time.

Tokugawa simply listened, pondering what had been said. "At least she will not die... right?" He said, trying to remain positive through his clear confusion and worry, not having a particular bond with the "Archangel", but wanting to keep a hopeful outlook on the situation.

David shook his head.

"...Y-yeah. She'll...survive..." David murmured, more to calm himself down than anything else.

Ythala glanced at Gabriel, worry evident on her face. Hesitantly, she looked back towards Metatron.

"...How...is...is this happening? I've...I've...never seen an angel l-like this..." Ythala asked quietly, looking up at the man.
(boopy doops?)

"...I can't answer you, Ythala." Metatron said, "Gabriel's body works in ways we don't understand... I'd like to know why her body reacts this way myself..."
Ythala stared at the man, her eyes widening.

"Y-you...y-you don't...know?" Ythala murmured.

"But...but...you're....you're a Seraphim! Y-you...you have...to know!" Ythala said, desperation filling her voice as she stepped closer to the man.

Ythala stared at the man, her eyes widening.

"Y-you...y-you don't...know?" Ythala murmured.

"But...but...you're....you're a Seraphim! Y-you...you have...to know!" Ythala said, desperation filling her voice as she stepped closer to the man.
"Ythala..." Okita murmured, holding onto Ythala and pulling the woman close.

"Seraphim are not all-knowing, Ythala. We are powerful, and we are intelligent, but we are not omnipotent. Even someone such as myself has limits and things I have yet to discover..." Metatron said.

"Ythala..." Okita murmured, holding onto Ythala and pulling the woman close.

"Seraphim are not all-knowing, Ythala. We are powerful, and we are intelligent, but we are not omnipotent. Even someone such as myself has limits and things I have yet to discover..." Metatron said.
Ythala said nothing, her body beginning to tremble as she turned away from Metatron. Tears began to spring in her eyes as she buried her face into Okita's chest.

"...I...I j-just want her t-to be a-alright." Ythala murmured.

"I-i don't...don't w-want...t-to see h-her suffer..."

Ythala said nothing, her body beginning to tremble as she turned away from Metatron. Tears began to spring in her eyes as she buried her face into Okita's chest.

"...I...I j-just want her t-to be a-alright." Ythala murmured.

"I-i don't...don't w-want...t-to see h-her suffer..."
Metatron flinched a bit, rubbing the bridge of his nose in frustration. "You remind me to much of him sometimes..." He thought before floating over to her, causing Okita to glance up.

"Ythala... Suffering is inevitable. So long as you live you'll suffer... It is an unavoidable truth. But, it is up to us to endure it, and to help the people we care about through the pain... Right now, I think Gabriel, no, not just her, I think everybody would rather see you enduring... And smiling..." He said, kneeling down to place his hand on her shoulder gently in an attempt at comfort.

Metatron flinched a bit, rubbing the bridge of his nose in frustration. "You remind me to much of him sometimes..." He thought before floating over to her, causing Okita to glance up.

"Ythala... Suffering is inevitable. So long as you live you'll suffer... It is an unavoidable truth. But, it is up to us to endure it, and to help the people we care about through the pain... Right now, I think Gabriel, no, not just her, I think everybody would rather see you enduring... And smiling..." He said, kneeling down to place his hand on her shoulder gently in an attempt at comfort.
Ythala wings shot out in surprise, not expecting Metatron to touch her. Slowly she turned around, glancing at the man. She said nothing for a few long moments, tears running down her eyes. She remembered her conversation with Gabriel earlier, how she had said she needed to be mentally strong. She wouldn't want her to despair over this.

"O......"

"O-ok." Ythala said quietly. She nodded, slowly raising one of her arms to wipe the tears from her eyes.

Ythala mood shifted slightly, a small grin forming on her face as she watched the brothers talk. The trembling in her body began to slow down slightly. Her wings gently returned to her side as she wiped the rest of the tears from her eyes.

"...T-thank you...M-Metatron..." She murmured.
Metatron glanced at Ythala before her floated away, his expression becoming softer as he let out a sigh.

"Your welcome, Ythala..." He said before just floating off into the forest.

Ythala looked at Raviathon as she left, slightly confused about why the woman was following Metatron.

"B-be safe!" She called out to Raviathon, waving at her as she left.

Lance glanced at Cullthane, before looking at Metatron.

"...Glad those two are on speaking terms again..." Lance thought. He smiled, hoping his advice had helped, even if marginally.

David and Masayoshi sat together on the ground, simply leaning against each other. David would occasionally glance at Gabriel, still deeply worried about the women.

(Eh, **** it, I was gonna go to sleep, but may as well embrace insomnia.)
Raviathon staggered up and moved to follow Metatron, wanting to talk to the Seraphim once he'd calmed down
Metatron glanced at Raviathon, sighing. "...What do you want, girl?"
Ythala looked at Raviathon as she left, slightly confused about why the woman was following Metatron.

"B-be safe!" She called out to Raviathon, waving at her as she left.

Lance glanced at Cullthane, before looking at Metatron.

"...Glad those two are on speaking terms again..." Lance thought. He smiled, hoping his advice had helped, even if marginally.

David and Masayoshi sat together on the ground, simply leaning against each other. David would occasionally glance at Gabriel, still deeply worried about the women.
Gabriel would squirm gently, but she seemed to be doing fine for now.

"...I need to get to training. We have plenty of soldiers to choose from." Rory murmured, turning to the army of undead.

Kiara went over to David and Masayoshi, more so focused on David as she glanced at Gabriel and Rory multiple times before sighing. "How are you holding up...?" She asked.

(Eh, **** it, I was gonna go to sleep, but may as well embrace insomnia.)

Metatron glanced at Raviathon, sighing. "...What do you want, girl?"

Gabriel would squirm gently, but she seemed to be doing fine for now.

"...I need to get to training. We have plenty of soldiers to choose from." Rory murmured, turning to the army of undead.

Kiara went over to David and Masayoshi, more so focused on David as she glanced at Gabriel and Rory multiple times before sighing. "How are you holding up...?" She asked.
(Embrace sex scenes)

"I... I'm sorry... for that time..." Raviathon murmured, that was clearly one of two things, but she didn't know if she could actually talk to Metatron normally at all

(Embrace sex scenes)

"I... I'm sorry... for that time..." Raviathon murmured, that was clearly one of two things, but she didn't know if she could actually talk to Metatron normally at all
(We're not doing any sex scenes rn lol.)

"...Don't pay any mind to it. I'm over it." Metatron said, just shaking his head and glancing at Raviathon. "Speak your mind if you have more to say..."

(We will be soon lmao)

"... I just... I don't know if I could even talk to you... normally..." Raviathon said genuinely
(Pain.)

Metatron sighed, "Don't be ridiculous, Raviathon." He said, just gently placing his hand on her head.

"You annoy me... But you can talk to me if you need to. I'm not going to get angry at you over something like that, at least..."

David said nothing for a few moments, before breathing out.

"...I'll live Kiara..." David said quietly.

"....I'm sorry for...freaking out when you came to visit. That...wasn't...right of me."

David said nothing for a few moments, before breathing out.

"...I'll live Kiara..." David said quietly.

"....I'm sorry for...freaking out when you came to visit. That...wasn't...right of me."
"I mean, we both kinda freaked out dude, no harm really done..." Kiara said with a chuckle, attempting to remain lighthearted as she scratched the back of her head.

Back