• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Just gonna go on without Midas so I don't further stall this again lmao.)

Gabriel breathed out, smiling at Raviathon. "Alright... trying this again... Arise..."

Gabriel attempted to control the amount of dark power erupting from her ring, still clearly in distress as she put all of her weight onto Terevion, in pain, but clearly not in as much pain as she was in her previous attempt as her face went red, breathing heavily as the dark energy began to form itself.

"T-...Terevion..." She breathed out hoarsely, holding onto him.

Gabriel's temperature was rising at an alarming rate, prompting Rory to move over to her, surrounding the girl with an aura of gentle cold.

"This is the... least I can do..." Rory murmured as Kiara breathed about as heavily as Raviathon, extremely anxious as the dark energy continued to form itself, eventually completely forming...

"Magnificent..." Tokugawa murmured as he stared.

The amount of soldiers that had been summoned numbered around 50,000 for anybody paying attention, covering the entire forest and then some. They were all veiled in darkness and chaos that covered their true, physical forms, the sound of armor shifting and the sound of weapons clanking echoing throughout the area violently, as they all kneeled down simultaneously.

"I'm here, just stay focused." Terevion said, his voice gentle as it could be for when he was ready for combat, Raviathon breathing in and out heavily, clearly extremely worried while Enkidu put a hand on Gabriel's head, checking her temperature
"Why do I feel like something big is coming with these actions?" Jack thinks to himself
(Oh lol, then just say he found an exit or something idfk. Edited it)
(Exist.)

David didn’t care about the soldiers. His eyes still panicked as he stared at Gabriel. His claws dug into his palms, with enough force that blood slowly dripped him from his closed fist.

“she’ll…she’ll be alright.” He thought to himself, trying to convince himself that he didn’t need to worry. That the Lostbelts wouldn’t claim another person he cared about.

Ythala face paled, staring at the shadowy figures as they formed.

Gabriel was passed out and clearly so as one of the soldiers wearing heavy armor walked up to her as Rory supported the unconscious girl.

"...My liege." The soldier said, clearly referring to Gabriel as he held his arms out, beckoning Rory to hand the girl over, his tone hoarse.

"...." Rory remained silent.

Okita stared in awe at the army, before shaking her head, turning to Ythala and holding her in an attempt to comfort her.

"What kind of freak stores all of this in a ******* ring..." Metatron grumbled.

"I'll have to say no to that unless you can help with her condition." Enkidu said, stepping in front of the soldier

"Someone as overprotective as Belial, I presume." Cullthane calmly responded to Metatron while Raviathon stared at the soldier who walked forward, Terevion stepping next to Rory

"...."

The soldier remained silent for a moment before speaking, "We... possess... many skilled in the art of restoration and healing. If you would... please... hand over the liege, we could make it so that she wakes up within a convenient timeframe." He said as Gabriel's wings fluttered instinctually, wrapping themselves around the girl.

"...."

The soldier remained silent for a moment before speaking, "We... possess... many skilled in the art of restoration and healing. If you would... please... hand over the liege, we could make it so that she wakes up within a convenient timeframe." He said as Gabriel's wings fluttered instinctually, wrapping themselves around the girl.
"... do they have to do it out of our view?" Enkidu asked, willing to at least give it a shot, while Terevion grunted, clearly not trusting the soldier at all

"... do they have to do it out of our view?" Enkidu asked, willing to at least give it a shot, while Terevion grunted, clearly not trusting the soldier at all
"That is unnecessary... She will remain in view..." The soldier said.

Rory sighed, "Alright, fine..." She said, gently handing Gabriel to the soldier as her wings tightened around the girl like a cocoon, acting as a shield.

"Haaaa... Ha..." Kiara breathed out, wiping some sweat from her brow as her worry slowly died down.

Enkidu nodded, keeping a laser sight on the soldiers and Gabriel, Terevion doing the same thing as Raviathon breathed in extreme relief, her eyes widening as she had to sit down, shaking herself to try and calm herself while Cullthane merely walked to a better vantage point, not seeming too bothered by the soldiers, echoes of the past in form as he saw them, though he scowled a little thinking about where they came from

Metatron sighed as well, spreading out his senses so he could watch the area constantly with crossed arms.

Kiara would turn to Raviathon, and being the person she was, went over to her to try and help her out. "Are you alright, Raviathon...?" Kiara asked, kneeling down to the Archangel.

Kinzer scanned the army, growling lightly before just shaking his head, turning to Rhongomyniad to check on her.
David didn’t care about the soldiers. His eyes still panicked as he stared at Gabriel. His claws dug into his palms, with enough force that blood slowly dripped him from his closed fist.

“she’ll…she’ll be alright.” He thought to himself, trying to convince himself that he didn’t need to worry. That the Lostbelts wouldn’t claim another person he cared about.

Ythala face paled, staring at the shadowy figures as they formed.
(Exist or your getting left behind lol.)

Metatron sighed as well, spreading out his senses so he could watch the area constantly with crossed arms.

Kiara would turn to Raviathon, and being the person she was, went over to her to try and help her out. "Are you alright, Raviathon...?" Kiara asked, kneeling down to the Archangel.

Kinzer scanned the army, growling lightly before just shaking his head, turning to Rhongomyniad to check on her.

(Exist or your getting left behind lol.)
"Just... this is a lot for me to take." Raviathon responded genuinely, looking at Kiara smiling a little

Rhongomyniad was frozen in place, just watching Gabriel, not even breathing, if her eyes didn't move she'd be likened to a statue

(Ok)

David stared at the soldiers as they carried Gabriel off. His entire body was tense, and he trembled as he saw Gabriel unconscious form. He breathed out, struggling to remain calm.

Ythala cowered behind Okita. Still visibly uncomfortable being around the soldiers. However, slight relief washed over her as she heard Gabriel would get treatment.

"Just... this is a lot for me to take." Raviathon responded genuinely, looking at Kiara smiling a little

Rhongomyniad was frozen in place, just watching Gabriel, not even breathing, if her eyes didn't move she'd be likened to a statue
"Alright... Let me know if you need anything, alright...?" Kiara said softly, smiling back.

"Oi, Rhongo." Kinzer said, placing his hand gently on her shoulder, shaking her a bit to get her attention.

Meanwhile...

An armored soldier covered in pitch-black robes walked up, a circle of green energy slowly surrounding Gabriel. The soldier themselves was silent, clearly a grunt of sorts, but, their skill in healing magic was apparent as Gabriel's wings tightened around her, working to heal her as well with their own power as the "Archangel" began to wake up swiftly, her eyes flickering.
"So Tokugawa, will we train with these soldiers or something else on your mind?" Omega asked to her brother made by the same hands of Adam as her and several of Jack's other weapons
"I was indeed planning to have you train with these soldiers but... This is far larger than I could've imagined." Tokugawa said, still examining the large army, "Forget just training... If we had this we could use it as an extra attack force as well..."

"Alright... Let me know if you need anything, alright...?" Kiara said softly, smiling back.

"Oi, Rhongo." Kinzer said, placing his hand gently on her shoulder, shaking her a bit to get her attention.

Meanwhile...

An armored soldier covered in pitch-black robes walked up, a circle of green energy slowly surrounding Gabriel. The soldier themselves was silent, clearly a grunt of sorts, but, their skill in healing magic was apparent as Gabriel's wings tightened around her, working to heal her as well with their own power as the "Archangel" began to wake up swiftly, her eyes flickering.

"I was indeed planning to have you train with these soldiers but... This is far larger than I could've imagined." Tokugawa said, still examining the large army, "Forget just training... If we had this we could use it as an extra attack force as well..."
"Yeah... but do you need anything?" Raviathon asked as she closed her eyes and breathed out, steadily calming herself down

Rhongomyniad jumped, beginning to breathe heavily as her heart rate increased immensely

"I recommend against that. There are only so many shadow soldiers within it, and they cannot be resummoned." Enkidu said, his voice a little flat

"Well, we could probably create squads to divide them into different support and attack teams, weaken the enemy forces with quick attacks and wear down the resistence/stamine of Akaza and the Dragon in the most optimal way possible" said Jack as he imagined the possibilities, If they couldn't use all their warriors it didn't matter, as long as they have a few to help out it's fine

"Yeah... but do you need anything?" Raviathon asked as she closed her eyes and breathed out, steadily calming herself down

Rhongomyniad jumped, beginning to breathe heavily as her heart rate increased immensely
"Me? N-No, I'm fine!" Kiara said, shaking her head. She was clearly extremely anxious about the situation, and was going through some things unrelated to it, but, at least her anxiety seemed to be dying down gradually.

"You alright?" Kinzer asked, pulling her a bit closer in an attempt to calm her down.
"Well, we could probably create squads to divide them into different support and attack teams, weaken the enemy forces with quick attacks and wear down the resistence/stamine of Akaza and the Dragon in the most optimal way possible" said Jack as he imagined the possibilities, If they couldn't use all their warriors it didn't matter, as long as they have a few to help out it's fine
"I recommend against that. There are only so many shadow soldiers within it, and they cannot be resummoned." Enkidu said, his voice a little flat
"We... are not... to be used by the likes of you... regardless..." The Armored soldier said, "Our fealty... Lay with the princess... and her orders... We will... follow her will..."

David rushed forward, pushing past some of the soldiers. He leaned over Gabriel, standing behind the armored soldier healing her.

"...Gabriel...." David said. Worry was evident on his face as she stared down at the woman. He went quiet for a moment, breathing out.

"....Are...are you alright?" He asked quietly.

Ythala's wings fluttered anxiously as she looked around at the gathered soldiers.

"...W-what...what are...they?" She asked quietly.

The armored soldier would gently let go of Gabriel as her wings suddenly morphed, producing another pair of themselves so they could lift Gabriel in the air while still holding her in the 6-winged cocoon as she slowly woke up, effectively giving the girl 8 wings.

"Ugh... No..." Gabriel grumbled, barely having heard David as the sclera of her right eye had turned completely black.

"Undead..." Metatron said to Ythala, "Extremely high-level undead... Their called Shadow Soldiers, and one is capable of effectively producing them..."

"We... are not... to be used by the likes of you... regardless..." The Armored soldier said, "Our fealty... Lay with the princess... and her orders... We will... follow her will..."
Jack looked at the soldier and sighed, it bothered him that someone mistook his words as a mandatory order, even though he was really talking about the battle plan. "We are not asking you for anything yet, simply thinking of a battle plan that we will consult as a group"

Jack looked at the soldier and sighed, it bothered him that someone mistook his words as a mandatory order, even though he was really talking about the battle plan. "We are not asking you for anything yet, simply thinking of a battle plan that we will consult as a group"
The soldier was silent, not seeming to be listening to Jack as it turned to Gabriel, confirming her condition, and then simply stared off into space, clearly not having the intelligence to really understand any of what the man was saying, as it was merely a grunt that had long since lost such thoughts.

The armored soldier would gently let go of Gabriel as her wings suddenly morphed, producing another pair of themselves so they could lift Gabriel in the air while still holding her in the 6-winged cocoon as she slowly woke up, effectively giving the girl 8 wings.

"Ugh... No..." Gabriel grumbled, barely having heard David as the sclera of her right eye had turned completely black.

"Undead..." Metatron said to Ythala, "Extremely high-level undead... Their called Shadow Soldiers, and one is capable of effectively producing them..."
David breathed heavily, panic set into his body as she saw Gabriel's eyes change. Quickly, he turned toward the armored soldier.

"...Is there anything we can do for her?!" David said.

Ythala flinched. Slowly, she looked toward Metatron. The anxiety she felt even being around the man was still present, remembering what had nearly happened to Raivathon.

"...W-who....w-who made them...?" She asked quietly.

Last edited:
David breathed heavily, panic set into his body as she saw Gabriel's eyes change. Quickly, he turned toward the armored soldier.

"...Is there anything we can do for her?!" David said.

Ythala flinched. Slowly, she looked toward Metatron. The anxiety she felt even being around the man was still present, remembering what hat nearly happened to Raivathon.

"...W-who....w-who made them...?" She asked quietly.
"Fret not, muscular one." The soldier that healed Gabriel said, clearly possessing a great deal more intellect than his other armored friend.

"This is a side-effect of summoning us. The God-King's power merely courses through her veins temporarily, and has triggered rapid evolution in order to avoid death. I suspect that is why she has become able to produce more wings than she would normally possess. She is absorbing the energy to avoid danger." The soldier said as Gabriel breathed heavily, her face partially red, clearly having a fever of sorts.

"Oh... I... guess that's good...?" Rory said, wiping some sweat from her forehead. She shook her head, reaching out to Gabriel, but she flinched back, clearly nervous.

"...." Metatron shook his head, remembering Belial, remembering the power of Ulric. He heaved a sigh, "...A dead man made them."

Jack just looked away annoyed.

"....Who else is with Akaza and the dragon? Of all that is in the city inside the train, knows if there is another considerable threat?" Jack asked Tokugawa
Tokugawa noticed Jack's annoyance, and merely sighed.

"Not anybody that I know of... As I said before, my purpose was merely to observe as per... uh... Adam's orders. I only know so much... Sorry..."

"Fret not, muscular one." The soldier that healed Gabriel said, clearly possessing a great deal more intellect than his other armored friend.

"This is a side-effect of summoning us. The God-King's power merely courses through her veins temporarily, and has triggered rapid evolution in order to avoid death. I suspect that is why she has become able to produce more wings than she would normally possess. She is absorbing the energy to avoid danger." The soldier said as Gabriel breathed heavily, her face partially red, clearly having a fever of sorts.

"Oh... I... guess that's good...?" Rory said, wiping some sweat from her forehead. She shook her head, reaching out to Gabriel, but she flinched back, clearly nervous.

"...." Metatron shook his head, remembering Belial, remembering the power of Ulric. He heaved a sigh, "...A dead man made them."
"Evolution?" David said. He hesitated, looking back at Gabriel.

"So...her body is...altering itself to protect her?" He asked. He could understand that concept, at least. His body had gone through its own form of evolution numerous times.

Ythala looked at Metatron, confusion on her face.

"...A-are they dangerous...?" She asked softly.

"Evolution?" David said. He hesitated, looking back at Gabriel.

"So...her body is...altering itself to protect her?" He asked. He could understand that concept, at least. His body had gone through its own form of evolution numerous times.

Ythala looked at Metatron, confusion on her face.

"...A-are they dangerous...?" She asked softly.
"That seems to be the case, yes." The soldier explained as Gabriel's wings began to glow purple as the sclera of her other eye turned black as well, various other notable changes appearing in her body as well. Her skin became paler than its already pale color, her feathers changed their shape and composition, becoming sharper, seeming akin to scales or blades as she was lowered to the ground, her hair becoming noticeably longer.

"...Guys?" Gabriel said as her wings unwrapped themselves from around her, therefore undoing the cocoon as they gently fluttered.

"...So long as we don't do anything that may upset them, most likely not." Metatron said.

"That seems to be the case, yes." The soldier explained as Gabriel's wings began to glow purple as the sclera of her other eye turned black as well, various other notable changes appearing in her body as well. Her skin became paler than its already pale color, her feathers changed their shape and composition, becoming sharper, seeming akin to scales or blades as she was lowered to the ground, her hair becoming noticeably longer.

"...Guys?" Gabriel said as her wings unwrapped themselves from around her, therefore undoing the cocoon as they gently fluttered.

"...So long as we don't do anything that may upset them, most likely not." Metatron said.
David immediately rushed towards Gabriel, crouching slightly to go eye level with her. He breathed out, a wave of relief washing over him as he saw the women unwrap herself.

"...How are you....feeling?" David asked quietly.

Ythala turned towards Gabriel, her eyes widening slightly in surprise. Encouraged by Metatron's words, Ythala inched herself closer to the Shadow Soldiers, slowly making her way to Gabriel.

Back