• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Aw shit, true)

"...Sure, David." Gabriel said with crossed arms, her wings gently flapping as she just sighed at Masayoshi's statement.
David stared at Gabriel for a moment, slowly nodding as he walked up to her. His body was tensed, nervousness and anxiety present in his expression as he looked down at her.

"...I...I'm...." he trailed off.

"...I didn't mean to cause any...issues, back there, alright? I...I know you told me to leave, but I just got caught up in worrying about Tokugawa and Ythala that...I stayed longer than I should've..."

"...I...hope that didn't...inconvenience anything..." He said quietly. He was extremely nervous, silently wondering if Gabriel would go back to hating him if he made a stupid mistake again.

"Ythala... I need to... perform my duties. I have to protect the people here. I need to... protect you." Okita said, glancing at Jack, noticing he was planning to return to the train and simply sighing.
"...O...okita..." Ythala murmured.

"...W-what if...what if...he comes back...? I...I...I can't lose you...she said quietly, gripping onto the woman tightly.

David stared at Gabriel for a moment, slowly nodding as he walked up to her. His body was tensed, nervousness and anxiety present in his expression as he looked down at her.

"...I...I'm...." he trailed off.

"...I didn't mean to cause any...issues, back there, alright? I...I know you told me to leave, but I just got caught up in worrying about Tokugawa and Ythala that...I stayed longer than I should've..."

"...I...hope that didn't...inconvenience anything..." He said quietly. He was extremely nervous, silently wondering if Gabriel would go back to hating him if he made a stupid mistake again.
Gabriel sighed, just rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"David, it's fine. Nobody died. That's all that matters..." She said.
"...O...okita..." Ythala murmured.

"...W-what if...what if...he comes back...? I...I...I can't lose you...she said quietly, gripping onto the woman tightly.
"He won't return, Ythala... He didn't come to chase us when we left, so... I... I hope I'm right..." Okita murmured.

Gabriel sighed, just rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"David, it's fine. Nobody died. That's all that matters..." She said.
David nodded.

"..Alright, Gabriel. Just...wanted to check in a bit. Didn't want to...add to the stress ya already experiencin'." He said, softly.

"...How are ya doing...aside from that? Ya come out of the fight alright?" He asked.

"He won't return, Ythala... He didn't come to chase us when we left, so... I... I hope I'm right..." Okita murmured.
Ythala remained tightly clutched to Okita's leg's, saying nothing for a few moments.

"I...I was so scared...when you left...and...and I heard the loud noise...and...then Tokugawa said you were in trouble and...." Ythala murmured, rambling slightly as she began to hyperventilate.

Jack would be drawing in the dirt as he still outside of the train.

"If my calculations are correct, we have approximately 2 hours, after the sun rises after that theoretically the train should disappear at dawn" said Jack to himself.

"Anything that comes out has to be destroyed but we're barely moving forward, if we really want to contnue the destruction of the trains, we need to find the Dragon and Kill it, the issue is this Akaza, probably a new henchman, which leaves the possibility of much more people work on all this" Said Jack as he finished the drawing, it was a smaller form of the form that the city had inside and the place where Akaza appeared although in a 2-D way obviously

David nodded.

"..Alright, Gabriel. Just...wanted to check in a bit. Didn't want to...add to the stress ya already experiencin'." He said, softly.

"...How are ya doing...aside from that? Ya come out of the fight alright?" He asked.
"I'm doing fine, David." Gabriel said blankly, clearly having other things on her mind.
Ythala remained tightly clutched to Okita's leg's, saying nothing for a few moments.

"I...I was so scared...when you left...and...and I heard the loud noise...and...then Tokugawa said you were in trouble and...." Ythala murmured, rambling slightly as she began to hyperventilate.
"Ythala. We're safe for now. I'm alive, everyone is alive... Nothing is going to happen." Okita said, clearly desperate in trying to comfort Ythala as she leaned down to hug the Angel.
"... alright." Rhongomyniad murmured, setting him down on a bed, breathing heavily
Tokugawa dusted off his kimono, "Thank you. Would you... call the others here so I can explain everything?"

"I'm doing fine, David." Gabriel said blankly, clearly having other things on her mind.
David looked at Gabriel for a moment, understanding that she likely had more important things to think about.

"...Alright Gabriel. Sorry for bothering ya." He said, scratching the back of his head. He turned away, beginning to walk in the direction of the med bay.

"Ythala. We're safe for now. I'm alive, everyone is alive... Nothing is going to happen." Okita said, clearly desperate in trying to comfort Ythala as she leaned down to hug the Angel.
Ythala trembled, breathing heavily as she desperately accepted the hug, saying nothing for a few moments. Okita's words and touch working to calm her down slightly.

"...I...don't want to lose you..." She said softly.

"...P...please...be....be careful...."

Okita sighed, letting go of Ythala as she headed to the med bay, expecting Ythala to either cling to her or follow her regardless.

Metatron and Kinzer teleported into the med bay, Tokugawa scanning everyone.

"Is... Everyone alright?" He asked.

David, folded his arms, glancing at the emperor. Masayoshi, who had been heading to the training room, showed up a few moments later. Lance walked in shortly afterward.

Ythala remained tightly wrapped around Okita, arriving at the same time she did.

"...I'm fine. Already recovered from the wound he gave me..." David said, nodding.

"Are ya ready to give us an explanation?" He asked.

"...Yes... I just... wanted to make sure everything went well." Tokugawa said, sighing as he lifted his arm up slowly, black goo oozing from his fingertips gently.

"As many of you may have already guessed... I am a homunculus created by Adam." He said bluntly, causing Gabriel to back away a bit.

Ythala trembled slightly, tightly gripping Okita as she looked away from the being.

Masayoshi spoke up.

“…then…are you the real emperor…? Or a double of some kind?” Masayoshi asked, cocking her head.

David’s eyes narrowed, but he said nothing, slowly leaning back against the wall as he looked at the being. His gaze shifted to the two Seraphrim, hoping they wouldn’t freak out and vaporize the kid.

"So that makes you my brother like the rest and the creatures of the Train" Omega said on Jack's back

"That's why the corruption didn't affect you incredibly badly, although it can harm you, it really wouldn't be lethal to you to a certain extent" Jack continued without really caring about such a revelation

"Well it was not a big surprise, I mean, that you are the creation of Adam, it is big but your mission is not so big, what interests me, did you save us because it is in your mission or did you regret it and sincerely wanted to help us even if these people want to see our Father dead?" asked Omega

"....I am merely an observation unit. My purpose is not to destroy. Regardless of whether or not I was here, the trains would've come and destroyed." Tokugawa said, seeming to ignore Omega's question.

Kiara grumbled, turning away as she heard this as Rory hugged her from behind.

"...The Dragon is correct." Tokugawa said, "I have been funneling information back to my creator on your movements. I... ceased doing so, though."

"You... ceased...?" Gabriel murmured, tilting her head, though, fear was still in her eyes.

"...So, ya knew the whole time, Yharon? And ya...didn't try to tell anyone about this?" David said, raising an eyebrow.

Masayoshi glanced at Tokugawa.

"...What made you stop?" She asked quietly.
"I made an edjucated guess, shuffling him into the Hyperion was my way of getting Tokugawa out of the area you all were planning, if I was wrong, I was wrong, no harm done, if I was right, any Intel given was mitigated and we could turn him into an ally. Just so happens that was done without my Interference. Plus why should my suspicions matter, I'm hardly the smartest person in this group!" Yharon responded

Omega knew Tokugawa heard the question, so he probably couldn't say it directly without taking a bigger risk.

"So we're just a play where Adam can complete the script for him, as the puppeteer and know if something unplanned happens, this conversation is probably within the limits set by your master, you're thinking of the right words, so there must be a catch if you said something off limits, even if you stop sending information to Adam" said Jack as he looked at Tokugawa .

Tokugawa sighed at Yharon's words, just turning to Masayoshi.

"...I... know what Adam is planning to do. If I explain it, I'll be killed, but, I know it. I was hoping I could... help... you stop it... If Akaza fought you seriously... I couldn't help you, but... he is... cocky. Inexperienced and young. He can be defeated, but, you all... or well... Everyone barring the Seraphs... Needs to get stronger. Strong enough to defeat him as a group. That's why I helped you. I am rebelling." Tokugawa said bluntly.

"..." Tokugawa opened his kimono up, revealing a large, infected and writhing scar in the shape of a 4-pointed star across his chest, clearly coated in thick corruption.

"When I pulled that stunt... I put all I had into creating this self-talisman. He shouldn't be able to track me... For maybe an hour or two. That is the time I have to help you." He said, slowly getting off of the bed, groaning as he did so.

"I can... lead you to a place... where you can get stronger."

David stared at the talisman, before slowly nodding.

"...And what's gonna happen to ya...once that talisman stops working? Adam's gonna realize one of his...creations, has gone rogue, right?" He asked.

"....Stronger...?" Masayoshi murmured. She stared at the homunculus for a moment, saying nothing. Gabriel's words from earlier echoed in her mind as she clenched her fists.

"...I'm...open to any training you can give us, Tokugawa..." She said softly.

"Heh, no... But... If one of your mages could... Work on this talisman... I'd appreciate it if you could extend my lifespan..." Tokugawa said hoarsely.

"I can... Help improve it's effectiveness. It is heavily improvised, and you carved it into yourself and not an object, so..." Gabriel murmured.

David shook his head. He couldn't help but dislike the being. After hearing about his past, how he'd murdered the child emperor in cold blood. How he had been actively working against them up until recently. Frustration and anger clouded his mind for a moment, but...he took breaths to calm himself. He saved their life, and was risking his own to help them. He couldn't remain hostile, not when he went to such great lengths to help the group.

"...I trust ya...Tokugawa....for the moment, anyway..." David said quietly.

"...Let us know if we can do anything else to...extend...you're life."

Masayoshi nodded, smoothing her dress a bit.

"...I'm not as skilled as some of the other mages, but I'm willing to help if I'm able."

Back