• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

As the group entered, they could feel the intense gaze of somebody from an unknown position, a soft growl able to be heard, but it was less hostile, and more... cautiousness.

"Mysterious beings have infiltrated Edoshima..." The thing whispered to itself, or it may have been talking to somebody, it was hard to hear even despite their enhanced senses due to the thick, mysterious mist...

"Oh, you could hear me? Bummer... To be expected, though." The figure dropped down from the ceiling.
a1csMsC.jpg

"Your all strong, after all... My name is Akaza."

The weird, tattooed man landed in a crouching position before getting up, getting into a combat stance despite obviously not bearing any hostility or bloodlust in the slightest, as if it was instinct or habit.

"...Akaza, is it? Do you live in this...Edoshima area?" Masayoshi asked, beginning to hover off the ground. She was caught off guard, not expecting to meet anyone non-hostile on the train.

"... This guy's a fighter...no doubt about it...but...he doesn't seem like he wants to kill us..." David thought. Wearily, he assumed his own combat stance, staring at the being.

"Now Now... How rude. You pop up here uninvited and begin asking questions? I'm hurt. For starters, I'll be the one asking questions, as your the newcomers. Reasonable, right? First off, who are you? Second off, why are you here? Depending on your answer, I'll ask a third question." Akaza said, still in his stance as his muscles clenched.

"This guy rubs me the wrong way..." Rory murmured, gripping her sword as Akaza glanced at the group, noticing a large number of them on edge, grinning.

"Haaa...." Akaza breathed out, Kiara ceasing clinging to Rory as she got into a combat stance as well, Metatron readying himself for attack as well.

"I'll explain, first off. This place is called Edoshima... And these "trains", as you call them, are all connected to this dimensional gap. All the trains connect here, and lead here, and all things inside them come here. I'll assume since most of you obviously aren't Japanese, that your foreigners from another dimension, many of which have come here before as well..." Akaza said, walking up to them very, very slowly.

"I'm Japanese..." Kiara murmured, shaking her head as she backed up.

"Ah. A shame. Well, final question... Do any of you have any last words or requests you'd like me to relay?" Akaza said with a smile, causing Rory and Okita to jump forward with their swords in hand at the same time as Akaza remained stationary.

"Before you die, I mean."

"...No." Tokugawa immediately ran out of his room, "...No, No, No, No, No!! Ythala! Ythala!!" He was sweated profusely and breathing heavily, banging on Ythala's door.

"We have to go!"

David said nothing. Suddenly, he crouched down, before launching himself forward at top speed, grabbing at Akaza's legs as he attempted to tackle the man to the ground.

At the same time, Masayoshi summoned dozens of magical vines from the ground, which would wrap around Akaza's limbs in an attempt to bind him.

Lance would launch an attack moments later, throwing a dagger directly toward Akaza's neck.

Ythala jumped off the bed, flapping her wings as she quickly opened the door of Okita's room.

"W-What's going on?!" Ythala said, clearly terrified as she looked down at the child.

Ythala jumped off the bed, flapping her wings as she quickly opened the door of Okita's room.

"W-What's going on?!" Ythala said, clearly terrified as she looked down at the child.
"Your friends are in danger and we have to leave!" Tokugawa said, storming into her room and looking around.

"This is... extremely sudden, Ythala, but, are you willing to trust me?" He asked.

"Your friends are in danger and we have to leave!" Tokugawa said, storming into her room and looking around.

"This is... extremely sudden, Ythala, but, are you willing to trust me?" He asked.
Ythala's face paled, her body trembling slightly as she stared at Tokugawa. Her wing's stopped flapping, her body tumbling to the floor as she got to he feet.

"W-what's going to happen to them...?" She said

Ythala's face paled, her body trembling slightly as she stared at Tokugawa. Her wing's stopped flapping, her body tumbling to the floor as she got to he feet.

"W-what's going to happen to them...?" She said
"It is... Hard to explain. They've run into a complicated old comrade of mine... And if I, no... If we don't get to them, he will kill many of them." Tokugawa said bluntly.

"But before I do anything... I need you to trust me, Ythala... I need you to remain calm..."

Imperius laughed, slamming his foot on the ground, his armor beginning beginning to glow white with heat as he rushed forward, Terevion readied to protect Gabriel and fired two test shots at Akaza, Rhongomyniad getting ready to heal, Raviathon's gaze sharpening as she readied her lores of magic

"Yes, your going to have to move quickly!" Yharon said over comms for them

"It is... Hard to explain. They've run into a complicated old comrade of mine... And if I, no... If we don't get to them, he will kill many of them." Tokugawa said bluntly.

"But before I do anything... I need you to trust me, Ythala... I need you to remain calm..."
Ythala's mind was racing at a mile a minute, confusion and anxiety spreading through her body.

"...O-Okita..." She murmured, her whole body trembling. She couldn't lose her. Okita...she had promised she would return. That...that she was tough, that she would make it...

With a trembling voice and fearful eyes, Ythala looked at Tokugawa.

"...P-please. I-if...I-if y-you can...h-help them..." Ythala said

"...T-then...then...I...I trust you..." She said. Her was breathing irregular and rapid, clearly on the verge of a panic attack.

"Technique Development."

Akaza launched himself into the air, avoiding the attacks coming towards him as Rory clicked her tongue while Okita looked up, but before she knew it, he had come crashing down at an alarming and she had to jump to the side to avoid getting crushed, a weird... snowflake-like structure forming under him as she backed away from him

"Destructive Death: Compass Needle." He said with a smile, "Now that I'm ready, it's time for me to kill all of you."
Ythala's mind was racing at a mile a minute, confusion and anxiety spreading through her body.

"...O-Okita..." She murmured, her whole body trembling. She couldn't lose her. Okita...she had promised she would return. That...that she was tough, that she would make it...

With a trembling voice and fearful eyes, Ythala looked at Tokugawa.

"...P-please. I-if...I-if y-you can...h-help them..." Ythala said

"...T-then...then...I...I trust you..." She said. Her was breathing irregular and rapid, clearly on the verge of a panic attack.
Tokugawa nodded, breathing out as... Ythala had felt Adam's power gently radiating off of Tokugawa's body, the power of the corruption, as he held his hand out, a small rift in space slowly, but surely forming.

"Thank you, Ythala... For trusting me... Please, don't freak out..."

Tokugawa nodded, breathing out as... Ythala had felt Adam's power gently radiating off of Tokugawa's body, the power of the corruption, as he held his hand out, a small rift in space slowly, but surely forming.

"Thank you, Ythala... For trusting me... Please, don't freak out..."
Ythala's face paled further, her legs trembling as a wave of dizziness overtook her, on the verge of fainting outright.

"T-that's...his...." Ythala trailed off, her fist clenched as her face twisted in obvious terror.

"n-no....not...not....not again...please..." Ythala said quietly, taking a step away from the boy.

"Technique Development."

Akaza launched himself into the air, avoiding the attacks coming towards him as Rory clicked her tongue while Okita looked up, but before she knew it, he had come crashing down at an alarming and she had to jump to the side to avoid getting crushed, a weird... snowflake-like structure forming under him as she backed away from him

"Destructive Death: Compass Needle." He said with a smile, "Now that I'm ready, it's time for me to kill all of you."
David jumped back, breathing out as he noticed the structures form on the ground.

"...the hell...?" He said. He raised his arms toward's Akaza, suddenly slamming an intense amount of gravity onto the man, hoping to slow him, if even slightly.

Imperius jumped back, immediately on the defensive for a foe he couldn't really read while Raviathon held herself from getting scared at the same time as Rhongomyniad

"Something more than I originally thought... two things that have happened in the last few weeks that have been that." Terevion thought, a snarl on his face as he shot at the man

Ythala's face paled further, her legs trembling as a wave of dizziness overtook her, on the verge of fainting outright.

"T-that's...his...." Ythala trailed off, her fist clenched as her face twisted in obvious terror.

"n-no....not...not....not again...please..." Ythala said quietly, taking a step away from the boy.
"Ythala...!! Please, I can explain everything- Just, don't freak out, I beg you...!" Tokugawa said, breathing heavily as the rift in space continued to increase in size slowly, the size of the rift fluctuating as Tokugawa breathed heavily, coughing out some blood.

Back