• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Ythala...!! Please, I can explain everything- Just, don't freak out, I beg you...!" Tokugawa said, breathing heavily as the rift in space continued to increase in size slowly, the size of the rift fluctuating as Tokugawa breathed heavily, coughing out some blood.
"I....I...." Ythala stared at the boy, watching the blood fall to the ground. She hesitated, her body trembling wildly as she leaned against the wall for support. She wanted to run away, far, far away from this strange boy. Far away from danger. Yet...she didn't move. Her mind drifted back to when she and Okita had danced together, the graceful movements of her sword blending with the beauty of her music. She wanted to dance with the women again. Wanted to see her face and sit on her shoulder again. And if helping Tokugawa would allow her to do that....

With slow and unsteady steps, Ythala half walked, half stumbled towards Tokugawa, terror still clear on her expression as she began to move toward the portal. A horrified, desperate emotion overtaking her being.

"...A...alright...." She murmured quietly.

Before David's gravity could even begin to affect the man, Akaza appeared before the wrestler with a smile on his face, launching his fist directly into the man's gut with explosive power and speed, which would either send the man flying, or do extreme internal damage if nothing was done about it as Kiara dashed forward, Akaza swatting Terevion's bullets out of the air with his other hand as he delivered a karate chop to Kiara's neck, something that Rory blocked with her blade which was instantly snapped in half from the force of the chop, sending the swordswoman flying into her wife and sending them both back as Jack's lightning seemed to have little affect.

"A-Agh...! David...!" Kiara exclaimed as she writhed, holding her stomach.

Gabriel instantly rushed over to Kiara as she noticed the woman grip her stomach, "Internal damage...!" Gabriel murmured as she instantly began healing.
"I....I...." Ythala stared at the boy, watching the blood fall to the ground. She hesitated, her body trembling wildly as she leaned against the wall for support. She wanted to run away, far, far away from this strange boy. Far away from danger. Yet...she didn't move. Her mind drifted back to when she and Okita had danced together, the graceful movements of her sword blending with the beauty of her music. She wanted to dance with the women again. Wanted to see her face and sit on her shoulder again. And if helping Tokugawa would allow her to do that....

With slow and unsteady steps, Ythala half walked, half stumbled towards Tokugawa, terror still clear on her expression as she began to move toward the portal. A horrified, desperate emotion overtaking her being.

"...A...alright...." She murmured quietly.
"Not... much time...! Can't hold on...! We need to go...!!" Tokugawa said, beckoning her to move into the portal.

"No... match... for Akaza... Need to... Send them... to... to..."

Rhongomyniad put herself in-between Akaza and Kiara, strands of light trying to latch onto him as she stood in his way, Imperius firing a beam of pure heat at him, while Cullthane contributed to the effort of helping Kiara out and Raviathon tried to protect more than attack, teleporting in front of Rhongomyniad

Before David's gravity could even begin to affect the man, Akaza appeared before the wrestler with a smile on his face, launching his fist directly into the man's gut with explosive power and speed, which would either send the man flying, or do extreme internal damage if nothing was done about it as Kiara dashed forward, Akaza swatting Terevion's bullets out of the air with his other hand as he delivered a karate chop to Kiara's neck, something that Rory blocked with her blade which was instantly snapped in half from the force of the chop, sending the swordswoman flying into her wife and sending them both back as Jack's lightning seemed to have little affect.

"A-Agh...! David...!" Kiara exclaimed as she writhed, holding her stomach.

Gabriel instantly rushed over to Kiara as she noticed the woman grip her stomach, "Internal damage...!" Gabriel murmured as she instantly began healing.
David managed to brace himself at the last moment as Akaza punched him, yet it did little to help. Pain shot through his chest as David felt much of his internal organs turn into manged flesh and viscera, the impact enough to bring David to his knees as he coughed up a puddle of blood.

"K...Kiara!" David shouted, seeing that the woman had taken a similar injury. He forced himself to his feet, his body quickly working to salvage what was left of his organs as he launched a vicious burst of gravity at Akaza, trying to at least knock him off balance, if nothing else.

Masayoshi immediately swooped in, gathering up as much light magic as she could before firing a highly condensed laser at the man, hoping to pierce him through the chest.

"Get away from them!" She yelled.

"M-Metatron! Give Kiara a barrier!" Lance shouted, grabbing several daggers with telekinesis and desperately pelting the man with them.

"Not... much time...! Can't hold on...! We need to go...!!" Tokugawa said, beckoning her to move into the portal.

"No... match... for Akaza... Need to... Send them... to... to..."
Ythala took in a deep breath, whimpering slightly as she forced her body to move forward. With a flap of her wings she launched herself through the portal, inwardly praying she made the right choice by trusting the boy.

(Exams went pretty well, I'd say. English portion was easy as shit but the math portion finna sodomize me 😩 )

"A pregnant woman on the battlefield? Ugh, I don't like hitting the vulnerable..." Akaza grunted as he flipped over David's attack as Masayoshi's attack was blocked with the man's fist, creating a burn on it as he whistled, clearly impressed as the group could hear a shout from behind them.

"GUYS, OVER HERE!!" Tokugawa shouted to them from the entrance of the room with Ythala if she was there with him, Rhongomyniad's light strings wrapping around Akaza, but he clearly let them, clearly unhindered by them regardless as he moved to avoid Imperius's beam of heat along with Lance's daggers, barely grazing by Jack's bladed attacks.

"Kiara... Kiara... Kiara...!" Rory called Kiara's name, clearly worried for her as she then turned to Tokugawa and Ythala.

"******* hell..." Metatron murmured, forming a barrier around Kiara and Rory as he turned to Tokugawa and Ythala.

"Your majesty? Ythala!?!!?" Okita exclaimed.

Rhongomyniad grimaced "go go go!" She shouted, connecting strings through the portal to try and safely pull everyone through, personally picking up Kiara to bring her right to the medical Bay

Terevion silently began stepping back towards the portal, firing at Akaza all the while, with Cullthane teleporting Gabriel, Rory, Kiara, Terevion, Raviathon, and Rhongomyniad to the portal, then readying a spell for everyone else assuming he wasn't inturrupted, while Raviathon tried to form barriers around Akaza to hold him for any amount of time for their escape

"...K-kid? Ythala?" David muttered. But, he didn't let that distract him. He had no idea what was happening, but wouldn't allow this monster to target them. Dashing forward, he desperately wrapped the man into a full nelson. His muscles bulged as he used all of his strength in an attempt to hold him back. Should this be successful, several more arms would sprout from David's shoulders, the arms wrapping themselves around Akaza's neck in an attempt to put him into a sleeper hold. David hoped that putting the man in two desperate holds would make it marginally harder to break out of.

Ythala trembled, leaning against the wall of the room as she breathed heavily, her eyes wide as saucers as she saw the violence that was taking place.

"...P-please....s-stop...h-hurting t-them" She muttered, voice wavering as she was close to tears.

Masayoshi fell back, standing next to the Emperor as she channeled her magic.

"Tokugawa, I assume you have a plan...?" Masayoshi said quietly.

Last edited:
"David, come on!!!" Gabriel shouted as Akaza merely grinned.

"Tokugawa? What is this? Treason? You've got to be joking, right? For THEM? These bugs? And here I thought we were friends." Akaza said, licking his lips. He wasn't trying to break out of the various things holding him in place, no, he was just watching.

"Shut your mouth, Akaza..." Tokugawa said as he did his best to keep the portal open, turning to Masayoshi.

"The plan is to run away... Akaza is... He's... Ugh..." Tokugawa said before coughing up blood.

David stared at Tokugawa for a moment, confusion washing over him. He glanced over at Gabriel, his muscles still bulging as he tried to hold the man in place, before turning to the Emperor.

"...Emperor....are ya going to be alright if we leave ya?!" David yelled out. He didn't know what was going on, but he seemed to know Akaza personally based on the man's words. He had no time to contemplate the implications of that, but could at least hope the man wouldn't kill his supposed "friend".

Ythala immediately rushed to Tokugawa's aid, her body still trembling as she wrapped him in a soft hug as he spat blood.

"An emperor is nothing without subjects, don't you understand that?" Yharon asked, a wrrrrrr signifying something was powering up as the wall opened to fire through the portal at Akaza, Imperius shifting and outright grabbing David, undoing all of his holds, and launching him through the portal, a silent message that it was time to go as Rhongomyniad rushed through the portal and rushed Kiara over to the medical Bay, Raviathon backing into the portal while Terevion backed up while trying to get Gabriel through, Cullthane remaining silent as he teleported everyone else to the portal and began using his telekinesis to force everyone through

"Just... Go... Please..." Tokugawa said, leaning against Ythala as he fell as soon as he left the portal, Adam's power continuing to emanate off of him gently.

"This is..." Akaza was hit straight by the beam, not even moving to dodge as his body was covered by the thick mist of the room, making it hard to sense him as the portal began closing, pretty much saying that David needed to get the flip out.

"..."

Akaza was silent as the portal completely closed, the train that was flipped over and knocked back by Gabriel before not even moving. It was still night, after all. They'd escaped, but the train did not disappear.

"Haaa.... Ha...." Okita breathed extremely heavily, not from physical stress, but from mental stress, gripping her head a bit.

"K-Kiara...!!" Rory shouted, following Kiara and Rhongomyniad as Kiara breathed heavily, her hand still gently placed on her stomach as she nodded.

"I-It's fine... I'm fine..." Kiara murmured as she breathed.

David walked forward a few steps, before sitting on the ground, clutching his chest as he breathed out. The near-complete destruction of his internal organs earlier clearly hit him hard. He glanced at Kiara, checking to see if she was ok, before nodding at her words.

"...What the hell just happened...?" He said quietly. Confusion filled his body as he staggered to his feet, looking at the party.

"I hoped you would do that." Yharon said, walking up to Tokugawa, turning to David "You can ask questions when Rhongomyniad is finished treating him for pulling that stunt, please, follow me." Yharon said to Tokugawa, Cullthane transforming into human form and nodding to him, clearly having long discerned it and tolerated it, Raviathon taking gasps of air in stress, Cullthane nearly flinching at that

Rhongomyniad got Kiara onto a bed and Immediately started checking her up and healing where possible

Tokugawa looked at the ground, "Akaza... is... a complicated being. And so am I... It'd take a while to explain him and I..."

"We can wait. While we wait, we can also get you to a room." Gabriel said, sighing.
David looked at the kid, nodding at Gabriel's words.

"...Take ya time, kid...." He said softly.

"...thank ya...for saving us. We owe ya one...regardless of what ya are."

The excessive amount of healing clearly helped any injuries Kiara had, as she had only taken a single partial blow from Akaza, after all. She slowly got up, only to be met with a tight hug from Rory, which she returned.

"Damn it all...." Kiara thought to herself, gritting her teeth as she thought about what just happened.

Kinzer sighed, already having begun healing Tokugawa as best he could. "I didn't do much... But, I can at least do this. It'll hold you over until Rhongo treats yah."

Metatron sighed, "What an experience... I need to check the perimeter again..."

"I will... accompany you, Seraph." Okita said, sheathing her sword.

"Could you feel it?" Jack thought

"Yes, I don't like it at all" Omega answered telepathically.

"We have to go back there" said Gilgamesh in Jack's mind

"We need a Battle plan, if that's what I think it is and he's still alive, then he can take more" Jack said to his weapons in his mind.

"I just hope this is not end here" Jack mumbled in the real world while walking, he intended to get back on the train just to be sure but first he'd have to look like he didn't.

David closed his eyes, breathing out.

"...Gabriel, when ya get free time, can I talk to ya...?" David said quietly.

Ythala slowly walked toward Okita, burying her face into the women's legs. Tears slowly streamed down her cheeks and onto the fabric.

"...P-please...." She said quietly.

"D-don't leave...."

Masayoshi sighed, replaying the events of the fight in her head.

"...That...monster. I could have pelted him with everything I had and he still wouldn't go down..." She thought, slowly clenching her fist.

The excessive amount of healing clearly helped any injuries Kiara had, as she had only taken a single partial blow from Akaza, after all. She slowly got up, only to be met with a tight hug from Rory, which she returned.

"Damn it all...." Kiara thought to herself, gritting her teeth as she thought about what just happened.

Kinzer sighed, already having begun healing Tokugawa as best he could. "I didn't do much... But, I can at least do this. It'll hold you over until Rhongo treats yah."

Metatron sighed, "What an experience... I need to check the perimeter again..."

"I will... accompany you, Seraph." Okita said, sheathing her sword.
"Ha.... ha..." Rhongomyniad breathed heavily, clearly stressed from that as she turned and glanced around to try and find Tokugawa

"...Sure, David." Gabriel said with crossed arms, her wings gently flapping as she just sighed at Masayoshi's thoughts.

"Ythala... I need to... perform my duties. I have to protect the people here. I need to... protect you." Okita said, glancing at Jack, noticing he was planning to return to the train and simply sighing.

Tokugawa just tried to stumble over to his room, looking up at the sky. "3... a...m..." He murmured, sighing.

Last edited:
Back