• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Metatron appeared at the area just as Rory and Kiara reached it, still holding each other's hands as Okita left the Hyperion and met up with the group as well, able to see the orange light of the train in the distance.

"Lance, to me..." Metatron said telepathically to his contractor with crossed arms.

Metatron appeared at the area just as Rory and Kiara reached it, still holding each other's hands as Okita left the Hyperion and met up with the group as well, able to see the orange light of the train in the distance.

"Lance, to me..." Metatron said telepathically to his contractor with crossed arms.
After a few moments of silence, a burst of smoke appeared in front of Metatron, Lance emerging from his teleportation.

“Sorry…I, er, tried putting on a magic show for some of the children in the city and I lost track of time…” he said.

“How are things with you?” He asked.

Suddenly, Gabriel's magic circle raised itself off of the ground and began shifting and forming, changing from its original shape to the shape of a large cannon as the light of the train continued approaching, Gabriel clearly planning to just shoot a big laser at the thing to redirect it.

"You got enough power to fuel this thing?" Kinzer said, ready to put some of his own mana into the cannon to increase its power.

"Yeah, my power should be enough... Hopefully." Gabriel.

Metatron just sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose at Cullthane's joke as Kiara breathed out, turning to Rory and smiling as she braced for impact.

"Alright... Here it comes!!!" Gabriel said as the train got closer, firing off her cannon with towards the thing before it could get to close, manipulating the beam of energy in order to cause the train to move away from the city, releasing a loud, rough sound as Gabriel immediately started visibly struggling. "H-Huh...?! Agh...!"

"It seems they've started..." Tokugawa thought as he heard the loud sound, sighing as he looked down at his hands.

Masayoshi placed a hand on Gabriel's shoulder, immediately beginning to pour some of her own mana into the cannon to take some of the burden off of her.

"...I've got you, Gabriel. Keep it up...." She said.

David stepped forward raising a hand toward the train. He began attempting to remove some of the gravity on the vehicle, hoping it would make the thing easier to move.

Ythala retreated under the covers of her bed, shaky slightly as she heard the loud noise.

"...Please....please...come back..." She murmured quietly

"Thanks, guys...! And shouldn't it be obvious, I'm trying to redirect the train, idiot...!" Gabriel said with strain in her voice to Jack, some blood pouring from her nose, but, eventually, with everyone's help, her blast succeeded in launching the train backward, devastating the area that it landed in.

"Alright... Thanks, everyone." Gabriel said, "It... It didn't appear that strongly before... I thought this would be easy..."

".....I just assumed we wanted to move somewhere..." David thought, silently sympathizing with Jack not knowing what was going on.

Masayoshi removed her hand from Gabriel's shoulder, breathing out.

"Phew...glad everything worked out...so far...at least..." She said.

Lance stepped forward, looking at the train.

"...Now that we've moved it, we shouldn't have to worry about the...dragon tearing into the city again..." Lance said.

Last edited:
"Don't underestimate things like that, Gabriel...!" Raviathon said, readying for combat as Cullthane teleported to Gabriel's side and transformed into weapon form to empower her

Terevion handed Gabriel something to clean her blood, a small towel as he readied for the train to open

Gabriel grabbed Cullthane in weapon form, letting out a sigh. "This was just unprecedented... I'll need to plan a bit more thoroughly in the future..." Gabriel said as she began walking towards the train.

Okita drew her katana, following Gabriel. "Magic really is incredible..." She thought to herself as Kiara and Rory followed.

"Alright... I think I can do this... I think..." Kiara murmured.

"Of course you can, we'll do fine...!" Rory said reassuringly to Kiara.

"It was a good plan, regardless Gabriel. Now that the train is outside the range of the city, we don't need to worry about protecting the civilians." Masayoshi said, flashing the angel a small smile.

David walked forward behind the group, staring at the train.

"...Glad Gabriel thought of something like this..." He thought, breathing out. He couldn't handle seeing any more death.

Lance silently walked next to the group, looking at the train.

Gabriel rubbed her chin as they approached the train, the Archangel simply floating on top of the train due its main cars being on their side, which is where the entrance was as Metatron floated up as well, Kinzer doing the same as Rory, Kiara, and Okita just jumped up.

"It was packed full of pure light magic, so, it wouldn't have been reflected if we're assuming this train's power source is corruption..." Gabriel said to Rhongomyniad.

Yada yada the group got into the train I'm to lazy to narrate it... But this time it was different.

"What is this...?" Gabriel murmured, immediately on-guard. Instead of taking a form of a mirror image of the city, it instead took the form of a large, tower-like structure formed out of what seemed to be countless Japanese homes and towns, the only thing surrounding the tower being pure darkness, mad roars able to be heard from within the tower's many rooms.

"This is unprecedented... Okita, the structure of the trains never changed, yes...?" Gabriel asked.

"No... No, never..." Okita murmured, gripping her sword.

(
Understandable%2C_Have_a_Great_Day.jpg

)

"...that does seem like a plausible theory, Jack...I doubt the trains have been deflected like this before." Masayoshi said, folding her arms as she scanned the area.

"...Guess whoever this...dragon guy is, is probably inside that tower..." David muttered, glancing at the imposing structure.

Lance looked around, slightly unnerved as he summoned multiple daggers around himself, the weapons floating at his side as he moved forward.

"I...." Kiara murmured as they walked, beginning to cling to Rory as they walked.

"It'll be fine, Kiara..." Rory murmured, trying to comfort them as Kinzer sighed, sticking close to Rhongomyniad as he gripped his staff. Okita followed as well, clearly ready for battle as a large door appeared to the group, which instantly opened to them and revealed a thick, mist-covered room akin to the previous train they had boarded back at Okita's town.

David's muscles tensed, the man visibly on edge as he walked with the group.

"...Ay, we got ya back Kiara..." David murmured to the women, mutating his eyes to better see in the misty environment.

Masayoshi walked next to David, creating a small ball of light in her hand to illuminate the surroundings a bit better. She shivered a bit, unnerved by the strange room before them. She began to channel the mana in her body, ready to unleash an explosive blast of light should anything jump out at them.

Lance continued to walk, sticking close to Metatron as he stared uneasily into the room.

Back