• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Jack returned to the ship, but before entering he took one last look at where the train was supposed to be.

"I just hope I'll be the one to find you" Jack said before walking all the way in and going to the training room.

"I guess it's time to do the exercises as usual before I go to sleep" said Jack

"You should probably think about how you're going to make the others like you specially Ythala, she near get a HeartAttack" Alpha said.

"First I need to find those people but that doesn't mean I go to their rooms to bother them about things like this, I'm not desperate enough and Second Ythala is probably too busy trying to get okita to stop being a virgin." said Jack to his motorcycle that disappeared into his hammer space before he enter the training room

Meanwhile...

Rory laid next to Kiara, both of them having just been... staring at each other the entire time. Honestly, they didn't have much to do but train, and when they weren't training, they'd usually just... stare at each other with a smile. Sometimes, Rory would reach up to Kiara to poke her on the cheek, as if she was confirming that Kiara was still even there, which would cause both of them to giggle a bit and then just go back to staring at each other.

But, eventually, Rory was the first of the two to get up. "It's getting late..." Rory murmured.

"Is it...? My eyes are sorta blurry..." Kiara murmured, getting up as she looked at Rory stretching out, the swordswoman beginning to take quick and sharp breaths as her eyes turned to a steely, cold white as her Silver Aura began surrounding her body slowly but surely...

"Are you feeling any better, Rory...?" Kiara asked as she saw Rory test out her abilities, the swordswoman seeming to examine her own body.

"I think I'm about 90% better at this point... So yeah, I should be good to fight." Rory murmured, "Though, there's something that's been bugging me about it ever since we got to these Lostbelts..."

"And that is?" Kiara said, going over to Rory and plopping her chin on the woman's shoulder like a cat, despite the very eerie, cold aura that surrounded her body.

"Well, during my training back at Ragnarok... My sword, the Goddess Cleaver, fused with my body, and I was able to produce and control this aura... It seemed as if it was sentient or something, but ever since we got to these Lostbelts, it hasn't been reacting as such. I sparred with David during our training, and then, it seemed to react and heal me on its own, but now it just isn't doing anything..." Rory murmured.

"Heh, maybe it got sleepy!" Kiara said jokingly, though, she seemed to look a bit down now that Rory brought up training... there.

"Well, it better wake up soon... I could sure as hell use the help..." Rory murmured, noticing Kiara's discontent. "Something wrong?"

"Sorry, babe... It's just... I don't like being reminded of the time I spent training with Antares. It was a tough time..." Kiara murmured, backing up from Rory and plopping herself back onto the bed as Rory dropped her aura. Rory sighed, going over to sit next to Kiara.

"I've always been meaning to ask... But whatever happened to Akari?" Rory asked, "Your Summoning Dream, I mean."

Kiara let out a sigh, "During our training... He fused with my body, I guess. Sorta like how you fused with your sword? I dunno, after a while he just stopped talking, and I felt as if we had become one and the same... I wish he was still here, talking to me, honestly. We were really good friends, believe it or not...!" Kiara said with a smile.

"Well, at least you have me, right?" Rory said, chuckling as she wrapped her arms around Kiara playfully, pulling her to the bed.

"And what could I ever do without you, my White Sun?" Kiara said, kissing Rory straight on the lips, causing her to blush.

"You'd crash and burn, my Radiant Supernova..." Rory said back, returning the kiss with a fiery passion. The kiss lasted for a good 2 minutes before both of them pulled away, breathing heavily as they blushed and got up.

"Let's go. Nighttime is coming." Rory said, stretching out.

"Yeah...!" Kiara grasped Rory's hand like usual, and they headed off to exit the Hyperion together.
"Ay, it's still impressive regardless. Ya probably ain't dealt with a person with my type of...body, before, yet ya adapted pretty damn quick to what I was throwing down." He said, he tried to get up, before realizing he was exhausted, slumping back to the floor.
(Poke.)

"I am unworthy of such praise..." Okita said with an embarrassed chuckle, "Regardless, I thank you for the spar... I will be taking my leave now to my room now, besides, I believe night approaches, anyway..." She said.
"it's no problem." David said. He recovered swiftly, already standing up to his feet, most of the damage from the spar having disappeared.

"I'll meet up with ya guys when the time comes."

Okita could hear a soft moan come from the room as she reached the door, which quickly stopped once she turned the doorknob. Ythala quickly sat up on the bed, panting slightly as a pink blush was plastered on her face.

"O-okita!" Ythala said, slightly flustered.

"How did it go?" She said, flashing her a smile.

Jack walked past Okita just as she was leaving the training room.

he didn't say a word, but then he noticed that David was there, remembering Masayoshi's words.

Jack approached the man.

"Hey, David, do you have a moment?" He ask.
David looked at the man blankly, cracking his neck.

"...need something?" He asked.

Okita could hear a soft moan come from the room as she reached the door, which quickly stopped once she turned the doorknob. Ythala quickly sat up on the bed, panting slightly as a pink blush was plastered on her face.

"O-okita!" Ythala said, slightly flustered.

"How did it go?" She said, flashing her a smile.
Okita tilted her head, "It... went fine. Are you alright? Your panting a bit."

"O-oh!" Ythala said, the blush spreading on her face.

"I was just...waiting for you to return...I feel....great!" She said, smiling.
"Okay...?" Okita said, still clearly confused as to why she would seem winded from just waiting. "I also remember hearing a moan, though... What exactly wer-" Okita then began blushing slightly before shaking her head.

"Okay...?" Okita said, still clearly confused as to why she would seem winded from just waiting. "I also remember hearing a moan, though... What exactly wer-" Okita then began blushing slightly before shaking her head.

"...I...I w-wanted to pass the t-time! A-and this room r-reminded me of you s-so..." Ythala trailed off, her entire face becoming as pink as a peach.

"...I just wanted to apologize for earlier, I didn't mean to stress you out like that when I get carried away by a battle" Jack said sincerely
David looked at the man for a moment.

"It's fine, Jack." David said, shaking his head.

"Okita vouched for ya, and ya don't seem like a bad guy." He said, shrugging a bit.

Jack blinked twice.

"Wait that fast? I thought I'd have to earn your trust or something."
"I uh, don't really trust ya. But I don't have anything against ya. Like I said, ya don't strike me as a bad guy." He said, scratching his head.

"...My gripe was always with your weapons. Just keep those things in check and we'll have no issues." He said.

Okita sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"J- Just... Did you clean up after you were done...?"
"O-of course!" Ythala said quickly.

"I...learned a spell from one of my sisters a long time ago...that instantly cleans the bed afterward, there shouldn't...be any..stains or anything!" She said, extremely flustered.

"O-of course!" Ythala said quickly.

"I...learned a spell from one of my sisters a long time ago...that instantly cleans the bed afterward, there shouldn't...be any..stains or anything!" She said, extremely flustered.
Okita sighed, the intensity of her blush only increasing as she awkwardly scratched the back of her head.

"Haa... Let us just head off. The nightly train will be coming today, so, do you desire to come with, or will you remain in the Hyperion?" Okita said, just patting Ythala's head as if on instinct.

"It seems that Masayoshi was right, you are more understanding than you seem"Jack said, though inside he felt bad about how now the problem wasn't really gaining his trust but his weapons must gain his trust.
"Heh, glad she still thinks that about me. I Oughta get back to her, I already miss her...." David said, chuckling a bit.

"...Ya two friends or somethin?"

Okita sighed, the intensity of her blush only increasing as she awkwardly scratched the back of her head.

"Haa... Let us just head off. The nightly train will be coming today, so, do you desire to come with, or will you remain in the Hyperion?" Okita said, just patting Ythala's head as if on instinct.
Ythala blushed, snuggling into Okita's hands as she patted her.

"...I...I think I'll stay here...if that's alright." She said quietly.

"...I'd just get in the way...."

Ythala blushed, snuggling into Okita's hands as she patted her.

"...I...I think I'll stay here...if that's alright." She said quietly.

"...I'd just get in the way...."
"That's alright, Ythala... Hopefully, this won't take long, depending on the strength of the enemy. I just didn't want you to be lonely, heh..." Okita said jokingly, removing her hand from Ythala's head.

"yes," said Jack.

"and if you want to see her, well she is training in one of abandoned houses in the city if i remember correct"
"Ay glad she's reaching out like that!" He said, smiling a bit. He stretched for a moment, thinking about something.

"...hey, uh, can I ask ya a question?" He said, his smiling fading as he glanced at the man.

"That's alright, Ythala... Hopefully, this won't take long, depending on the strength of the enemy. I just didn't want you to be lonely, heh..." Okita said jokingly, removing her hand from Ythala's head.
Ythala chuckled, blushing a bit.

"...don't worry! Just...please be careful, ok?" She said, worry creeping into her voice as she looked at the women.

Ythala chuckled, blushing a bit.

"...don't worry! Just...please be careful, ok?" She said, worry creeping into her voice as she looked at the women.
Okita smiled down at Ythala, "Don't worry, I'll be fine... I will meet up with the rest of the group once I check up on his majesty. Stay safe, Ythala.

Meanwhile...

Gabriel let out a labored breath as she finished setting up her magic circle, wiping some sweat from her brow. "Alright... This should be enough."

"Yes, I feel that it will be a night with many surprises when we enter" said Jack as he walked
David nodded wordlessly, finding an open hatch on the ship and quickly jumping to the ground below.

Meanwhile.

The building Masayoshi was in was covered in various runes, each one consisting of basic magical spells. She concentrated, panting sweat forming on her face and arms as the sigils morphed and moved about, steadily and carefully pouring magic into them. This was a training exercise Masayoshi had developed, training her ability to pour the exact amount of mana needed into her spells, eliminating waste. Unlike Cullthane or Gabriel, Masayoshi's mana was limited, and she already learned the hard way what it felt like to completely run out. Therefore, she would practice balancing her mana as much as possible to allow herself to remain in combat as long as possible.

"...I'll leave the planning to Gabriel on this one...I'm sure she'd ask if she needed help..." She muttered to herself, continuing to focus her magic.

Okita smiled down at Ythala, "Don't worry, I'll be fine... I will meet up with the rest of the group once I check up on his majesty. Stay safe, Ythala.
"...Alright..." Ythala murmured, trying, but failing to hide her worry.

"...Don't push yourself too much! G-Gabriel's a good healer, make sure to stay around her, alright?" She said.

"...Alright..." Ythala murmured, trying, but failing to hide her worry.

"...Don't push yourself too much! G-Gabriel's a good healer, make sure to stay around her, alright?" She said.
"Heh, I won't, Ythala. I may be a bit fragile but I'm tougher than I look, alright?" Okita said, "Wait for me, alright?" She said, turning around to prepare to head off.

"I'm sure she'll be here soon." Kinzer said as he teleported to where the train would soon appear, brandishing his staff.

"I can tell... It's time..." Tokugawa thought from his room, "I dearly hope that things turn out better this time..."

"Heh, I won't, Ythala. I may be a bit fragile but I'm tougher than I look, alright?" Okita said, "Wait for me, alright?" She said, turning around to prepare to head off.
Ythala hesitated, but slowly nodded her head.

"O-ok! I'll...I'll wait right here...until...until you come back!" Ythala said, her voice slightly shaky.

Meanwhile

David reached the building Masayoshi was in, which was easy due to the light it was emitting. Slowly, he opened the door, walking into the doorway. Masayoshi was far too enraptured in her training to notice the man, the sigils continuing to grow and alter themselves as she steadily poured magic into them.

"....Honey...?" He said softly. The sigils immediately vanished all around him, some of them exploding into bursts of light as the mana overloaded them, Masayoshi's concentration having been broken as she heard her voice. Swiftly, she turned around, flashing him a tired smile.

"David!" She said, she walked up to him, wrapping her arms around his form as she planted a kiss on his cheek. David swiftly wrapped her arms around her in response, lifting her off her feet as they embraced, both of their moods being improved simply by the other being there.

"...How ya doing, my favorite magician?" He said. He softly kissed her head as he leaned his back against the wall.

"...Heh, I've been...trucking along, honey. I had a very...informative talk with Gabriel today..." She said, looking up at him with a smile.

"Eh? Gabriel? Didn't know ya two talked like that." David asked, surprise evident in his voice.

"...Heh...she had...a rather low opinion of me...but...she told me what I needed to hear, and I'm grateful for that..." Masayoshi said, pulling away a bit to look up at him.

"...I...I've decided...that I need to start training more seriously, from now on. Like you and Rory do..." She said.

David looked at her for a moment, before smiling

"...Hey, that sounds great! Ya already pretty strong now, if ya start training a bit more I'm sure ya could become even more amazin'" he said.

Masayoshi smiled, gently tilting her head and kissing him on the cheek again.

"Thanks for the support, honey." She said.

"Course! and hey, if ya need anyone to test ya spells on, I'm ready whenever ya need me. Help me train my muscles and train ya spells at the same time." He said.

Masayoshi chuckled a bit.

"...That would be wonderful David. But...that's enough about me, how have you been? I haven't seen you all day!" She said.

"...Well I uh...I just trained today! I sparred with the new girl, Okita, and got cut up, but that's the only thing interesting that happened..." David said. He didn't tell her about his depressive thoughts earlier, not wanting to worry her too much or ruin the mood.

"Heh, I'm sure you'll get her next time, honey..." Masayoshi said, chuckling a bit.

"...Did Jack talk to you? He seems to be a bit...lonely, so I figured you'd be a good person for him to talk to."

"Heh, yeah, the dude dropped by. Seems like a decent enough guy...hope he stay around...." David said. His mood dampened slightly when he said this, which Masayoshi immediately picked on. Slowly, she put a hand against his cheek.

"...Don't worry, David..I...I know it's hard...but I'm sure he won't stay here...alright? You...don't have to feel bad about getting...closer with him..." She said softly.

"........." David said nothing, breathing out.

"You're right...honey...I'm just...." He trailed off.

"...So...tired. Of this. All of this..." He said, pain obvious in his voice as he looked away from the women.

Masayoshi said nothing for a moment, simply flying up and hugging him around the neck, gently stroking his head.

"...I know honey...i know this has been hard for you. After...after these Lostbelt's....Let's take a break...alright?"

"...A break...?" He murmured.

"...just you and me...living in some quiet cottage somewhere. Nothing to fight, no one to save, nothing to do...just...live. Just like we always wanted..." She said softly in his ear.

"You'd like that...right?" She murmured

"....I would....Masayoshi...." David said quietly, his voice nearly inaudible as he hugged her tightly.

"...I would to....just be strong for me until then, alright? I...I know it's hard. But we can't stop...moving..." She said softly, choking a bit as emotion flooded into her voice. She hated this, hated the Lostbelts, hated how it made her husband feel like this, hated that they had to go through this hell...

She remained silent for several moments, before breathing out.

"...can you do that for me?" She murmured.

David said nothing, his body trembling slightly as he buried his face into Masayoshi's hair, tears beginning to fall from his face.

"...I'll...I'll...be strong...i'll be strong for you honey...." He murmured.

Masayoshi slowly floated upward, allowing him to cry onto her shoulder as she gently rubbed his hair, choking back her own tears as she leaned into the man. They remained there, embracing for what felt like an eternity in the abandoned house. Their touch slowly calming each other down.

Eventually, Masayoshi pulled away, flashing him a sad smile.

"...we...we should go. The...train will arrive soon..." She said softly.

David said nothing for a moment, wiping his eyes.

"...Yeah...yeah....your...right..." He said softly, his voice shaking. Slowly they left the house together, moving towards where everyone else was gathering.

Back