• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"It's fine, Masayoshi... You don't have to do that for me, and I'm feeling a lot better than when I was in that place. I just need to overcome my fear of Adam..." Gabriel murmured.
"...Alright Gabriel..." Masayoshi said softly. She stared at the women for a while, before nodding in understanding.

"I'm...glad you're feeling better. Let me know if I can...do anything to help, alright? Either with Adam or...just in general..." She said, flashing her a small smile.

Okita knocked on David's door, or well, she just guessed that he may have been in this room as she heard him working out. She still hadn't really figures out the layout of the Hyperion.

"David, may I enter?"

David froze, snapped out of his thoughts by the women's voice. Slowly, he got to his feet, glancing at the door.

"Y-yeah. Come in, Okita..." David said. He breathed out, trying to calm down a bit.

Cullthane balled his hands into fists, he knew Michael would have probably shredded him here, he questioned every move he made at this point, and now he nearly pushed away his brother, not without reason, he knew that, but he still nearly did so, he knew he was close to it however, he knew he could at least have another chance to unfuck a bit of what happened.

but then he looked to the sky, the stars glittering above, many named after one of the gods he was under "I've lost my mind... and so is Metatron." Cullthane said aloud, sighing, and turning to look at the city, his eyes drifted to the clear form of Imperius, an angel directly created by Michael, Cullthane wondered what he would do in this situation, what she would do in this situation, he still remembered her brilliant silver armor and sharp green eyes, orange hair cut short as to not interfere with duty, he remembered that fateful day perfectly... but then he knew what she'd do. Preparations were practically finished, and if there was one person who'd like to hear more about Michael, it'd be Imperius, but that had to wait, there was something else that needed to be done.

Cullthane began flying to the house Metatron was in, landind outside the door and knocking, his aura was on, but it wasn't sickening to be around for mortals, instead it was almost comforting to be around as it seeped into the house, it's warmth emphasizing this.

"...Alright Gabriel..." Masayoshi said softly. She stared at the women for a while, before nodding in understanding.

"I'm...glad you're feeling better. Let me know if I can...do anything to help, alright? Either with Adam or...just in general..." She said, flashing her a small smile.
Gabriel smiled back, "I... I appreciate that, Masayoshi. Admittedly, I didn't like you that much in the past, but, your a good friend... Thanks."
David froze, snapped out of his thoughts by the women's voice. Slowly, he got to his feet, glancing at the door.

"Y-yeah. Come in, Okita..." David said. He breathed out, trying to calm down a bit.
Okita nodded, opening the door as she bowed to him courteously.

"Are you okay, David? You seem winded, and not from training." Okita asked, noticing his wavering mental state.
Cullthane balled his hands into fists, he knew Michael would have probably shredded him here, he questioned every move he made at this point, and now he nearly pushed away his brother, not without reason, he knew that, but he still nearly did so, he knew he was close to it however, he knew he could at least have another chance to unfuck a bit of what happened.

but then he looked to the sky, the stars glittering above, many named after one of the gods he was under "I've lost my mind... and so is Metatron." Cullthane said aloud, sighing, and turning to look at the city, his eyes drifted to the clear form of Imperius, an angel directly created by Michael, Cullthane wondered what he would do in this situation, what she would do in this situation, he still remembered her brilliant silver armor and sharp green eyes, orange hair cut short as to not interfere with duty, he remembered that fateful day perfectly... but then he knew what she'd do. Preparations were practically finished, and if there was one person who'd like to hear more about Michael, it'd be Imperius, but that had to wait, there was something else that needed to be done.

Cullthane began flying to the house Metatron was in, landind outside the door and knocking, his aura was on, but it wasn't sickening to be around for mortals, instead it was almost comforting to be around as it seeped into the house, it's warmth emphasizing this.

"...Come in," Metatron said telepathically to his brother, still just laying down in one of the bedrooms, his tears slowly drying.

Cullthane opened the door, sighing as he entered the bedroom Metatron was in, sitting down net to his older brother, clearly remembering something that wasn't exactly bad, for the first time in who knows how long Cullthane wasn't frowning, his expression was completely neutral yes, but he wasn't frowning

Cullthane opened the door, sighing as he entered the bedroom Metatron was in, sitting down net to his older brother, clearly remembering something that wasn't exactly bad, for the first time in who knows how long Cullthane wasn't frowning, his expression was completely neutral yes, but he wasn't frowning
"Why are you here...?" Metatron asked, sitting up and wrapping his wings around himself akin to a blanket of sorts, his eyes partially red from crying.

Gabriel smiled back, "I... I appreciate that, Masayoshi. Admittedly, I didn't like you that much in the past, but, your a good friend... Thanks."
"No problem, Gabriel....I like to think I've changed for the better! aged like fine wine and all that...." Masayoshi said, chuckling.

"...But...I understand if you think less of me. I've betrayed this group's trust.. and hurt people I care for, more than enough to deserve your judgment." She said. She sighed out a bit, smoothing her dress with her hands.

Okita nodded, opening the door as she bowed to him courteously.

"Are you okay, David? You seem winded, and not from training." Okita asked, noticing his wavering mental state.
David stared at her for a moment, before looking away.

"I'm fine, Okita." He said tiredly. He stretched his arm's a bit, working out the strain he had put on his muscles.

"....did ya need something?"

"I'm here because I'm remembering better times... we did work well as a group..." Cullthane muttered, his wings slowly moving forward and touching Metatron comfortingly, like a brother a would for a sibling
Metatron sniffled before speaking, "So what, you wanted to reminisce with me or something...? How sentimental of you, Cullthane..." He murmured, partly joking, but otherwise, his voice filled with pain and sorrow.

"No problem, Gabriel....I like to think I've changed for the better! aged like fine wine and all that...." Masayoshi said, chuckling.

"...But...I understand if you think less of me. I've betrayed this group's trust.. and hurt people I care for, more than enough to deserve your judgment." She said. She sighed out a bit, smoothing her dress with her hands.
"I... I did think less of you, but honestly, I let go of all that shit a long while ago, Masayoshi. It's... It's fine. And, yknow I could just work a spell to make your dress eternally smooth, right? You don't have to keep smoothing it out." Gabriel said with a chuckle.

David stared at her for a moment, before looking away.

"I'm fine, Okita." He said tiredly. He stretched his arm's a bit, working out the strain he had put on his muscles.

"....did ya need something?"
"Well, I was merely coming to request a spar. I would go to Rory, but, I would rather allow her to spend some time with her beloved during her pregnancy."Okita said.

"No, I'm thinking of what people like Michael would decide to do, you know, much of her angels from what I know fell into despair and secluded themselves when she fell. But one didn't... and I feel, as Michael's younger and older brothers respectively... we should at least help her creations." Cullthane said, seeming saddened by that

"No, I'm thinking of what people like Michael would decide to do, you know, much of her angels from what I know fell into despair and secluded themselves when she fell. But one didn't... and I feel, as Michael's younger and older brothers respectively... we should at least help her creations." Cullthane said, seeming saddened by that
"....Imperius muddies what she stood for..." Metatron murmured, sneering. "All pomp and none of what made her ideals... beautiful... I don't want anything to do with him... Not while I'm like this, at least..."

I... I did think less of you, but honestly, I let go of all that shit a long while ago, Masayoshi. It's... It's fine. And, yknow I could just work a spell to make your dress eternally smooth, right? You don't have to keep smoothing it out." Gabriel said with a chuckle.
Masayoshi froze, before chuckling.

"Oh! there's no need. I just do that without thinking at this point. Keeps my hands busy." She said, flashing a slightly embarrassed smile.

"Well, I was merely coming to request a spar. I would go to Rory, but, I would rather allow her to spend some time with her beloved during her pregnancy."Okita said.
"....." David hesitated, before breathing out.

"Sure, Okita. I...need something to take my mind off things..." He said.

"....Imperius muddies what she stood for..." Metatron murmured, sneering. "All pomp and none of what made her ideals... beautiful... I don't want anything to do with him... Not while I'm like this, at least..."
"Yes, that's the problem... and what we can rectify. I don't expect changes to be automatic, but, knowing his master's ideals as she put them I think would help get things started, and I don't think he'd exactly shy away from hearing what you have to say to him, that's my view at least, but your the one who troubles me more." Cullthane said, turning to Metatron, and trying to look him into he eyes

Masayoshi froze, before chuckling.

"Oh! there's no need. I just do that without thinking at this point. Keeps my hands busy." She said, flashing a slightly embarrassed smile.
Gabriel shrugged, flapping her wings gently. "Alright, whatever, heh... I'm gonna go get some rest, so, I'll see you later, Masayoshi."
"....." David hesitated, before breathing out.

"Sure, Okita. I...need something to take my mind off things..." He said.
"Excellent! I will wait in the training for you, then, David." Okita said, bowing respectfully as she walked out the room, closing the door behind her and giving him time to get his affairs in order before they trained if he needed to.
"Yes, that's the problem... and what we can rectify. I don't expect changes to be automatic, but, knowing his master's ideals as she put them I think would help get things started, and I don't think he'd exactly shy away from hearing what you have to say to him, that's my view at least, but your the one who troubles me more." Cullthane said, turning to Metatron, and trying to look him into he eyes
Metatron met his gaze with a hollow, or well, a more so exhausted than hollow expression.

"What's that supposed to mean..." Metatron murmured.

Gabriel shrugged, flapping her wings gently. "Alright, whatever, heh... I'm gonna go get some rest, so, I'll see you later, Masayoshi."
"....wait..." Masayoshi said. Her mood flipped suddenly, becoming a bit more somber.

"...Can I...ask you something? It's...personal." She said quietly.

"Excellent! I will wait in the training for you, then, David." Okita said, bowing respectfully as she walked out the room, closing the door behind her and giving him time to get his affairs in order before they trained if he needed to.
David stared at the door for a moment before shaking his head.

"...she'll stick around. I...I don't need to worry about getting closer to her..." He reminded himself. He cracked his neck, the bone's in his body suddenly aligning themselves.

"...As...as long as I avoid the kid...I should be fine on this ship..." He muttered. He felt a bit lightheaded, the stress of the lostbelt beginning to affect him physically. He shook his head, attempting to ignore it as he staggered out of his room, slowly making his way towards the training area.

"....wait..." Masayoshi said. Her mood flipped suddenly, becoming a bit more somber.

"...Can I...ask you something? It's...personal." She said quietly.
Gabriel turned back to Masayoshi, her wings still gently flapping.

"What is it?" She asked.
David stared at the door for a moment before shaking his head.

"...she'll stick around. I...I don't need to worry about getting closer to her..." He reminded himself. He cracked his neck, the bone's in his body suddenly aligning themselves.

"...As...as long as I avoid the kid...I should be fine on this ship..." He muttered. He felt a bit lightheaded, the stress of the lostbelt beginning to affect him physically. He shook his head, attempting to ignore it as he staggered out of his room, slowly making his way towards the training area.
Okita bowed to David respectfully as he entered the training room, a smile on her face.

"Before we begin, I would like to ask again if you are unwell? You seem lightheaded." She asked.

Gabriel turned back to Masayoshi, her wings still gently flapping.

"What is it?" She asked.
Masayoshi hesitated for a moment.

"........"

"....How are...things...going, between you and...my husband?" She said quietly.

"....Do...you still want to....kill him?"

Okita bowed to David respectfully as he entered the training room, a smile on her face.

"Before we begin, I would like to ask again if you are unwell? You seem lightheaded." She asked.
"......" David said nothing for a moment.

"...I'm fine, Okita, just a little stressed, that's all." He said, flashing her a small, forced smile. Slowly, he returned her bow, figuring that would be the proper thing to do. Though his large size and unfamiliarity with the practice made it visibly awkward to look at.

Masayoshi hesitated for a moment.

"........"

"....How are...things...going, between you and...my husband?" She said quietly.

"....Do...you still want to....kill him?"
"......" Gabriel let out a sigh, scratching her head a bit.

"Not... really, anymore, I guess. I still think he's sort of an idiot, but, well, I think everyone realizes that at this point..." She sighed once more.

"He's... He's a good guy. A stupid guy, but a good guy. I guess I don't wanna... kill him."
"......" David said nothing for a moment.

"...I'm fine, Okita, just a little stressed, that's all." He said, flashing her a small, forced smile. Slowly, he returned her bow, figuring that would be the proper thing to do. Though his large size and unfamiliarity with the practice made it visibly awkward to look at.
Okita nodded, "Alright... So long as you are well to an extent." She said, gripping the handle of her katana gently as she drew it from the sheath, getting into a basic stance.

"Your move." She said with a smile.

"......" Gabriel let out a sigh, scratching her head a bit.

"Not... really, anymore, I guess. I still think he's sort of an idiot, but, well, I think everyone realizes that at this point..." She sighed once more.

"He's... He's a good guy. A stupid guy, but a good guy. I guess I don't wanna... kill him."
Masayoshi breathed a sigh of relief.

"...That's....that's great." She said.

"...I...I won't deny that I was...scared. Scared that...I'd...lose him..." She said softly. She looked away from Gabriel, letting out a shaky sigh.

"....I know....he deserves...any revenge you would want to...inflict upon him, after what he did to you. It's...It's just...." She trailed off.

"....I don't know...what I'd do...without him around..." She said quietly.

Okita nodded, "Alright... So long as you are well to an extent." She said, gripping the handle of her katana gently as she drew it from the sheath, getting into a basic stance.

"Your move." She said with a smile.
David looked at Okita for a moment. Before sighing. He couldn't afford to be distracted, not against an opponent like this. Slowly, he mutated his body, his body taking on a strange new texture. His skin became layered, multiple different sturdy pieces of flesh interlocking and weaving onto each other, before hardening themselves. Bone's jutted out of his body slightly, reinforcing the mutated flesh as it followed a similar pattern. it was akin to if he was wearing plate armor, yet entirely made of organic material. He had designed this mutation specifically to make himself more resistant to cutting and piercing attacks, though he had planned to use it against Rory instead of Okita.

"...Alright. Here I go...." David said. He crouched suddenly, before launching himself forward, aiming to perform a simple tackle onto Okita's legs to bring her to the ground. Regardless of his skilled she was, he'd have an undeniable advantage if he could grapple her, knowing her body was physically much weaker than his own.

Masayoshi breathed a sigh of relief.

"...That's....that's great." She said.

"...I...I won't deny that I was...scared. Scared that...I'd...lose him..." She said softly. She looked away from Gabriel, letting out a shaky sigh.

"....I know....he deserves...any revenge you would want to...inflict upon him, after what he did to you. It's...It's just...." She trailed off.

"....I don't know...what I'd do...without him around..." She said quietly.
Gabriel sighed, "Look, just... Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid anymore, alright? That's part of the reason he always gets jumped by everybody."
David looked at Okita for a moment. Before sighing. He couldn't afford to be distracted, not against an opponent like this. Slowly, he mutated his body, his body taking on a strange new texture. His skin became layered, multiple different sturdy pieces of flesh interlocking and weaving onto each other, before hardening themselves. Bone's jutted out of his body slightly, reinforcing the mutated flesh as it followed a similar pattern. it was akin to if he was wearing plate armor, yet entirely made of organic material. He had designed this mutation specifically to make himself more resistant to cutting and piercing attacks, though he had planned to use it against Rory instead of Okita.

"...Alright. Here I go...." David said. He crouched suddenly, before launching himself forward, aiming to perform a simple tackle onto Okita's legs to bring her to the ground. Regardless of his skilled she was, he'd have an undeniable advantage if he could grapple her, knowing her body was physically much weaker than his own.
Suddenly, Okita was gone from David's sight in the blink of an eye, as if she had teleported. She appeared behind him, her blade coated in the flowing, green energy as she delivered a clean slash to his back, but before he would've been able to react, she appeared to his side and delivered a slash to his waist, then to the other side of his waist, then to his- You get the idea... She was delivering attacks to every point of his body, and clearly, it wasn't teleportation based on the wind pressure being formed.

"Predictable, but, if he gets me in a grapple it's all over..." She thought to herself as she attacked. She wasn't just skilled, she was fast. Really, really fast.

Gabriel sighed, "Look, just... Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid anymore, alright? That's part of the reason he always gets jumped by everybody."
"I know....he's a bit of an idiot...but he's my idiot..." She sighed, smiling a bit.

"...You won't have to worry about that anymore, alright? He's gotten better at...thinking through things. And since I'm around more often, I can...talk him out of any...wilder idea he may have..." she said.

Suddenly, Okita was gone from David's sight in the blink of an eye, as if she had teleported. She appeared behind him, her blade coated in the flowing, green energy as she delivered a clean slash to his back, but before he would've been able to react, she appeared to his side and delivered a slash to his waist, then to the other side of his waist, then to his- You get the idea... She was delivering attacks to every point of his body, and clearly, it wasn't teleportation based on the wind pressure being formed.

"Predictable, but, if he gets me in a grapple it's all over..." She thought to herself as she attacked. She wasn't just skilled, she was fast. Really, really fast.
David instinctively covered his vital areas, going into a defensive stance that prevented any of the slashes from going deep into his body. This, in combination with his organic armor, made him extremely difficult to cut into, most of her attacks leaving small gashes that were quickly closed by his body control.

"...She must have a secret behind her speed, right? She doesn't have the leg muscles to move that fast on her own..." David thought.

"...Let's try...this..." He thought, suddenly, Okita could feel the weight of her sword increase drastically, David surrounding the weapon with an incredibly heavy gravitational field in hopes of forcing her to drop the absurdly heavy weapon.

David instinctively covered his vital areas, going into a defensive stance that prevented any of the slashes from going deep into his body. This, in combination with his organic armor, made him extremely difficult to cut into, most of her attacks leaving small gashes that were quickly closed by his body control.

"...She must have a secret behind her speed, right? She doesn't have the leg muscles to move that fast on her own..." David thought.

"...Let's try...this..." He thought, suddenly, Okita could feel the weight of her sword increase drastically, David surrounding the weapon with an incredibly heavy gravitational field in hopes of forcing her to drop the absurdly heavy weapon.
"What a stupidly durable man..." Okita thought, "Pick up speed, Souji..."

Okita breathed out as she felt David's gravity assault her body, "My body is weightless..." She whispered as she began picking up speed, kicking off the floor at timed intervals in order to continue picking up speed as his gravity seemed to have absolutely no effect on her movements. She continued kicking off the ground, gradually picking up speed, which increased the cutting power of her attacks.
"I know....he's a bit of an idiot...but he's my idiot..." She sighed, smiling a bit.

"...You won't have to worry about that anymore, alright? He's gotten better at...thinking through things. And since I'm around more often, I can...talk him out of any...wilder idea he may have..." she said.
"Good... I just don't want any repeats of the past. If anything, I should probably be the last person you worry about if he pulls stupid shit... Worry more about Cullthane in that department." Gabriel said with a chuckle.

"What a stupidly durable man..." Okita thought, "Pick up speed, Souji..."

Okita breathed out as she felt David's gravity assault her body, "My body is weightless..." She whispered as she began picking up speed, kicking off the floor at timed intervals in order to continue picking up speed as his gravity seemed to have absolutely no effect on her movements. She continued kicking off the ground, gradually picking up speed, which increased the cutting power of her attacks.
"???" David was caught off guard. The slashes gradually got deeper into his body as his gravity seemed to be doing absolutely nothing to the women's advance. Though his armor still proved extremely difficult to cut, even with Okita's increased momentum.

"...Can she negate gravity-based abilities somehow...? Or she could be making herself weightless....?" He thought. Regardless, he wouldn't catch her like this. David tried a different plan, mutating his body, a strange, extraordinarily sticky liquid began to cover his skin, something akin to slime or mucus, but with vastly more sticking ability. Should this adhesive slow Okita's blade, even for an instant, David would whirl around, and attempt to grab her, forcing her to the ground should he catch the woman.

Good... I just don't want any repeats of the past. If anything, I should probably be the last person you worry about if he pulls stupid shit... Worry more about Cullthane in that department." Gabriel said with a chuckle.
Masayoshi sighed.

"...I don't think David could live with himself if he did a....repeat of the past. You probably already saw what he was like after the First Lostbelt. He...might get to himself before Cullthane does..." She said. She shook her head, worry creeping into her voice.

"...But...he's a different man now. I...I don't need to worry about him doing something like that..." She said.

"???" David was caught off guard. The slashes gradually got deeper into his body as his gravity seemed to be doing absolutely nothing to the women's advance. Though his armor still proved extremely difficult to cut, even with Okita's increased momentum.

"...Can she negate gravity-based abilities somehow...? Or she could be making herself weightless....?" He thought. Regardless, he wouldn't catch her like this. David tried a different plan, mutating his body, a strange, extraordinarily sticky liquid began to cover his skin, something akin to slime or mucus, but with vastly more sticking ability. Should this adhesive slow Okita's blade, even for an instant, David would whirl around, and attempt to grab her, forcing her to the ground should he catch the woman.
Okita's advance wasn't at all hindered by his durability as she continued picking up speed, immediately noticing the substance being produced from his body, and deducing its properties.

"He's attempting to slow my blade down..." She thought.

Okita immediately created distance as she continued picking up speed, coating her katana in the green energy as she extended it, lengthening her blade as she slashed at David's body with the energy part of the attacks. This made sure that the substance wouldn't stick to her blade and slow it down, as, well, she was hitting him with the energy part and not the blade part, and obviously you couldn't stick something to pure energy. Though his durability still proved troubling despite her rendering the sticky substance useless, regardless, she continued picking up speed, making sure that she was keeping the optimal distance for cutting despite her lengthened blade.

(Since you said he only pounced if her blade slowed down, and it didn't, I'm assuming that he just didn't whirl around and shit.)
Masayoshi sighed.

"...I don't think David could live with himself if he did a....repeat of the past. You probably already saw what he was like after the First Lostbelt. He...might get to himself before Cullthane does..." She said. She shook her head, worry creeping into her voice.

"...But...he's a different man now. I...I don't need to worry about him doing something like that..." She said.
"Good. I'm not worrying, personally... Just keep him in check if he ever tries something." Gabriel said with a heavy sigh, just crossing her arms as her wings gently flapped.

Okita's advance wasn't at all hindered by his durability as she continued picking up speed, immediately noticing the substance being produced from his body, and deducing its properties.

"He's attempting to slow my blade down..." She thought.

Okita immediately created distance as she continued picking up speed, coating her katana in the green energy as she extended it, lengthening her blade as she slashed at David's body with the energy part of the attacks. This made sure that the substance wouldn't stick to her blade and slow it down, as, well, she was hitting him with the energy part and not the blade part, and obviously you couldn't stick something to pure energy. Though his durability still proved troubling despite her rendering the sticky substance useless, regardless, she continued picking up speed, making sure that she was keeping the optimal distance for cutting despite her lengthened blade.
(He didn't lol)

"...Annoying..." David thought, the gashes into his body further deepening as they began to reach the hardened, armorlike bone underneath his skin. He couldn't rely on her touching his body anymore, and she was too fast to catch normally.

Crouching his body further, he blocked his face with his hands, limiting the attacks that could damper his vision. He waited for a few moments, letting Okita stab into him further, before suddenly shooting forward, boosting his speed immensely with a burst of forward gravity as he concentrated all of his muscular strength on his legs. This allowed him to achieve a speed far faster than his normal movement, though only for a moment. He had timed the charge, waiting until he had felt her blade against his flesh before attempting to launch a moment afterward in order to land a counter. Should he reach the woman, he would spin around, using his enhanced flexibility to grab her from an irregular angle before slamming her against the floor.

"Good. I'm not worrying, personally... Just keep him in check if he ever tries something." Gabriel said with a heavy sigh, just crossing her arms as her wings gently flapped.
Masayoshi sighed.

"...I will, Gabriel." She said.

"...sorry for keeping you. That's all I had to say."

"...Annoying..." David thought, the gashes into his body further deepening as they began to reach the hardened, armorlike bone underneath his skin. He couldn't rely on her touching his body anymore, and she was too fast to catch normally.

Crouching his body further, he blocked his face with his hands, limiting the attacks that could damper his vision. He waited for a few moments, letting Okita stab into him further, before suddenly shooting forward, boosting his speed immensely with a burst of forward gravity as he concentrated all of his muscular strength on his legs. This allowed him to achieve a speed far faster than his normal movement, though only for a moment. He had timed the charge, waiting until he had felt her blade against his flesh before attempting to launch a moment afterward in order to land a counter. Should he reach the woman, he would spin around, using his enhanced flexibility to grab her from an irregular angle before slamming her against the floor.
Okita could feel this armorlike bone as her blade slammed against it, "Damn... He really is superhuman..." Okita thought to herself as she saw him charging towards her at newfound speeds, thinking quickly. She realized he had timed this charge, clicking her tongue in annoyance as she retracted her blade swiftly and hopped into the air, her weightlessness allowing her to hover in the air as she then kicked off the ceiling without losing even an ounce of speed, appearing behind him as she began tempering and sharpening the energy around her blade, clearly trying to cut through his bone armor in one fell swoop as she delivered a long slash at him with her newly extended energy blade.

Okita could feel this armorlike bone as her blade slammed against it, "Damn... He really is superhuman..." Okita thought to herself as she saw him charging towards her at newfound speeds, thinking quickly. She realized he had timed this charge, clicking her tongue in annoyance as she retracted her blade swiftly and hopped into the air, her weightlessness allowing her to hover in the air as she then kicked off the ceiling without losing even an ounce of speed, appearing behind him as she began tempering and sharpening the energy around her blade, clearly trying to cut through his bone armor in one fell swoop as she delivered a long slash at him with her newly extended energy blade.
“….I figured it out….” David murmured.
“She doesn’t resist the gravity itself…she…can imbue herself with weightlessness…gravity itself doesn’t apply to her!” David thought.

As she launched the slash toward his back, several things began to happen. David’s body…began to shiver. Such an action would be useless if used by anyone else…but with David’s body control, he could amplify his body’s natural ability to shiver by several million times. The result of this was David’s body rapidly vibrating, emanating an absurd amount of vibrational energy around himself, acting as a sort of barrier of vibration all around him. At the same time, David spun his body, rotating himself rapidly as his body spun on his heel. The Centrifugal force, combined with the intense vibrations he was creating, working to disperse some of the energy of the slash, preventing it from fully cutting into his bones. Even if this failed, the spinning motion combined with the sturdy smoothness of his bones would cause the blade to “glide” across his bones instead of cutting through them, shaving off a bit of bone but not fully slicing through it.

Should this plan work, David would stop his spinning suddenly, before launching a burst of forward gravity at the women. Even if she was weightless, the energy generated from the sudden shift and force of gravity would still have enough force to send her into a nearby wall if it landed.

“….I figured it out….” David murmured.
“She doesn’t resist the gravity itself…she…can imbue herself with weightlessness…gravity itself doesn’t apply to her!” David thought.

As she launched the slash toward his back, several things began to happen. David’s body…began to shiver. Such an action would be useless if used by anyone else…but with David’s body control, he could amplify his body’s natural ability to shiver by several million times. The result of this was David’s body rapidly vibrating, emanating an absurd amount of vibrational energy around himself, acting as a sort of barrier of vibration all around him. At the same time, David spun his body, rotating himself rapidly as his body spun on his heel. The Centrifugal force, combined with the intense vibrations he was creating, working to disperse some of the energy of the slash, preventing it from fully cutting into his bones. Even if this failed, the spinning motion combined with the sturdy smoothness of his bones would cause the blade to “glide” across his bones instead of cutting through them, shaving off a bit of bone but not fully slicing through it.

Should this plan work, David would stop his spinning suddenly, before launching a burst of forward gravity at the women. Even if she was weightless, the energy generated from the sudden shift and force of gravity would still have enough force to send her into a nearby wall if it landed.
"What an annoyance..." Okita thought as she felt her blade glide against David as he nullified the cut, clicking her tongue as she immediately spun on the sole of her feet, releasing a violent burst of speed and avoiding the burst of gravity... Or well, partially. She needed some more speed, lots of it.

"Increase my weight..."

Okita didn't completely avoid the burst of gravity, no, she allowed herself to get just barely outside the area of effect, allowing the burst to hit her barely as she removed her weightlessness. Usually, this would do nothing but send her back, but, now that she possessed weight, even if a little, she could manipulate the force of her movement, the kinetic energy, to increase her speed drastically if only for a split-second. She used the burst of gravity, along with her kinetic energy manipulation, to propel herself in the direction she desired, which was to the wall in front of David, then to the one to his side, then back to the one behind, gathering speed as she kicked off the material and then went back to cut into his back with newfound speed, assuming the plan was successful as she immediately made herself weightless once more to further increase her speed and power.

"look in a mirror lately Metatron? You look terrible, you sound terrible, and you aren't really helping yourself in that regard." Cullthane said, showing genuine care for Metatron
Metatron unwrapped himself with his wings, sighing as he stood up. "I'm fine, Cullthane... And frankly, I find that offensive, as, as usual, Iook glamorous..." He said in a shitty attempt to crack a joke.

Metatron unwrapped himself with his wings, sighing as he stood up. "I'm fine, Cullthane... And frankly, I find that offensive, as, as usual, Iook glamorous..." He said in a shitty attempt to crack a joke.
"Hmph. Just start caring for yourself Metatron. Maybe talk about things with that Lance. Who knows, maybe you can get your stress relieved." Cullthane said, also trying to crack a joke

Back