• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Masayoshi... What exactly is your definition of a 'contribution'?" Gabriel asked, her arms still crossed as she looked into Masayoshi's eyes.
"......" Masayoshi stared at Gabriel for a moment.

"Being able to do something...useful! Something that I can do without it being a waste of time, or a useless effort." She said, some exasperation in her voice, thought it was more towards the situation than targeted at Gabriel.

"Don't worry, Ythala, we won't be going serious... This is simply to test my skills." Okita said back with a soft smile.
"....oh...." She said, the worry on her face still remaining as she hugged her tightly.

"...Is...is sparing the only way you can test your skills...?" She asked softly.

"I know what you feel Masayoshi, I myself feel that I am useless, you contribute more to this group than I do, tell me what do you think people think when they see me?" Jack told himself stopping.

"They say that Okita protects them and that if I'm here, it means that she already won, even if she isn't really there, no one said what happen about Jack" He continued.

"Every day i trained without resting just to see how someone who is physically weaker achieves everything better than me, then you guys came, showed me the great difference, even you, Masayoshi are more useful than me, control the elements? be able to fly? be super intelligent? great swordsmanship? all of that you guys have even higher level than me, damn you can even use magic without help" said Jack.

"You're not useless...not to me, not to David and you're not useless to anyone else" said Jack

"Even if it doesn't seem like it, even if it is from your point of view a waste of time, you are actually a pillar for those people, by putting part of yourself"

Last edited:
"......" Masayoshi stared at Gabriel for a moment.

"Being able to do something...useful! Something that I can do without it being a waste of time, or a useless effort." She said, some exasperation in her voice, thought it was more towards the situation than targeted at Gabriel.
"I'll be truthful and admit that currently, you could be doing much more..." Gabriel said, "But the problem with that is that you're giving up on being able to do anything more, at this point. You're already beating yourself down and you've barely been trying. How long have you been training under Cullthane? A few weeks? A month? You've just started to grasp Plant Manipulation and you think you'll become the God of Magic? Masayoshi, you need to keep working on it. On yourself, mentally and physically, or well, magically for you. I remember when David was in your situation, actually... That's why he put himself through hell in Dead Space, to get stronger. He put his mind to it and he achieved his ideal to the extent he could, and he became stronger because of it, and guess what, he's been a pretty efficient tank nowadays."

Gabriel spoke swiftly and concisely, figuring this was what she needed to say. She wasn't one for rants or lectures, but, hearing Masayoshi already seeming to give up in the face of a wall made her feel... angry, even, which made her feel strange.
"....oh...." She said, the worry on her face still remaining as she hugged her tightly.

"...Is...is sparing the only way you can test your skills...?" She asked softly.
"Well, it is not the only way, but fighting against an opponent with strong abilities is usually the most optimal method, Ythala..." Okita murmured.

"I'll be truthful and admit that currently, you could be doing much more..." Gabriel said, "But the problem with that is that you're giving up on being able to do anything more, at this point. You're already beating yourself down and you've barely been trying. How long have you been training under Cullthane? A few weeks? A month? You've just started to grasp Plant Manipulation and you think you'll become the God of Magic? Masayoshi, you need to keep working on it. On yourself, mentally and physically, or well, magically for you. I remember when David was in your situation, actually... That's why he put himself through hell in Dead Space, to get stronger. He put his mind to it and he achieved his ideal to the extent he could, and he became stronger because of it, and guess what, he's been a pretty efficient tank nowadays."

Gabriel spoke swiftly and concisely, figuring this was what she needed to say. She wasn't one for rants or lectures, but, hearing Masayoshi already seeming to give up in the face of a wall made her feel... angry, even, which made her feel strange.
"....." Masayoshi stared at Gabriel, saying nothing for a few moments.

"....I...." Masayoshi trailed off, hovering in the air bit. Slowly, she breathed out.

"...I know...I know David...trains...and trains...and trains. I know he put himself through hell to get where he is..So has Rory. So has everyone else..." She said. Her fists began to clench into fists, as she let out another shaky sigh.

"...Do...you really believe it's possible for me? That...I could reach...my ideal self if I train like they do...?" She said quietly.

"I know what you feel Masayoshi, I myself feel that I am useless, you contribute more to this group than I do, tell me what do you think people think when they see me?" Jack told himself stopping.

"They say that Okita protects them and that if I'm here, it means that she already won, even if she isn't really there, no one said what happen about Jack" He continued.

"Every day he trained without resting just to see how someone who is physically weaker achieves everything better than me, then you guys came, showed me the great difference, even you, Masayoshi are more useful than me, control the elements? be able to fly? be super intelligent? great swordsmanship? all of that you guys have even higher level than me, damn you can even use magic without help" said Jack.

"You're not useless...not to me, not to David and you're not useless to anyone else" said Jack

"Even if it doesn't seem like it, even if it is from your point of view a waste of time, you are actually a pillar for those people, by putting part of yourself"
"....thank you...for your kind words...Jack. I...didn't mean to put my issues onto you...when we just met..." She said quietly.

"Well, it is not the only way, but fighting against an opponent with strong abilities is usually the most optimal method, Ythala..." Okita murmured.
"...I...I know you're a warrior, Okita. But...." She trailed off, gripping her tightly.

"...can you promise me...that you won't hurt yourself too much...?" She said softly.

"....." Masayoshi stared at Gabriel, saying nothing for a few moments.

"....I...." Masayoshi trailed off, hovering in the air bit. Slowly, she breathed out.

"...I know...I know David...trains...and trains...and trains. I know he put himself through hell to get where he is..So has Rory. So has everyone else..." She said. Her fists began to clench into fists, as she let out another shaky sigh.

"...Do...you really believe it's possible for me? That...I could reach...my ideal self if I train like they do...?" She said quietly.
"There's no belief!" Gabriel exclaimed, grabbing Masayoshi by the collar as she seemed genuinely... upset.

"Even if you have to put yourself through excruciating pain, or sorrow, and have to experience death and destruction around you, you keep fighting until you get to where you need to be! That's what everybody else does! It doesn't matter if you believe, or if it's possible, you get off your ass and you ******* do it! If you want to get somewhere, or if your unsatisfied, you keep moving forward until you get there, no matter what you have to put yourself through, you fight until you reach your goal! If your such a princess that you can't even realize that, then..." Gabriel just stopped sighing.

She was angry, clearly so... Throughout these Lostbelts, she'd dealt with so much pain, and sorrow, and in the past the people she cared about had to deal with all of it as well, they had to fight, and yet, here Masayoshi was, on the brink of giving up against something Gabriel viewed as so minor in comparison... It just angered her.
"...I...I know you're a warrior, Okita. But...." She trailed off, gripping her tightly.

"...can you promise me...that you won't hurt yourself too much...?" She said softly.
"I will do my best, Ythala... Thank you for considering me." Okita, surprisingly, hugged back this time, pulling Ythala up as she did so as she seemed to genuinely appreciate Ythala's consideration.

"There's no belief!" Gabriel exclaimed, grabbing Masayoshi by the collar as she seemed genuinely... upset.

"Even if you have to put yourself through excruciating pain, or sorrow, and have to experience death and destruction around you, you keep fighting until you get to where you need to be! That's what everybody else does! It doesn't matter if you believe, or if it's possible, you get off your ass and you ******* do it! If you want to get somewhere, or if your unsatisfied, you keep moving forward until you get there, no matter what you have to put yourself through, you fight until you reach your goal! If your such a princess that you can't even realize that, then..." Gabriel just stopped sighing.

She was angry, clearly so... Throughout these Lostbelts, she'd dealt with so much pain, and sorrow, and in the past the people she cared about had to deal with all of it as well, they had to fight, and yet, here Masayoshi was, on the brink of giving up against something Gabriel viewed as so minor in comparison... It just angered her.
"......."

"...I've been spoiled. Haven't I...?" Masayoshi muttered.

"...strength's...never been...hard for me to obtain. I could always...fuse with another clone...or borrow skills from the council, or summon Towa or just form a plan of some kind or..." Masayoshi closed her eyes, breathing out.

"........"

"....I'm pathetic.." Masayoshi muttered in realization. She had relied on too many shortcuts for strength, and now that she couldn't use those anymore...she was giving up...?

She breathed a long sigh, smoothing her dress as she looked away from Gabriel.

"...Thank you...Gabriel. I....needed to hear that." She said softly.

...and thank you, Jack."

"I will do my best, Ythala... Thank you for considering me." Okita, surprisingly, hugged back this time, pulling Ythala up as she did so as she seemed to genuinely appreciate Ythala's consideration.
Ythala blushed, burying herself into the hug.

"....Alright. Okita..." She murmured silently.

"...I...I hope the spar goes well...". The worry remained in her voice, but she was slowly relaxing, Okita's touch and kind words working to calm her down.

"......."

"...I've been spoiled. Haven't I...?" Masayoshi muttered.

"...strength's...never been...hard for me to obtain. I could always...fuse with another clone...or borrow skills from the council, or summon Towa or just form a plan of some kind or..." Masayoshi closed her eyes, breathing out.

"........"

"....I'm pathetic.." Masayoshi muttered in realization. She had relied on too many shortcuts for strength, and now that she couldn't use those anymore...she was giving up...?

She breathed a long sigh, smoothing her dress as she looked away from Gabriel.

"...Thank you...Gabriel. I....needed to hear that." She said softly.

...and thank you, Jack."
Gabriel let out a sigh, "Forgive me for being... blunt, Masayoshi. I should be finished enchanting the city within 20 minutes or so."

Ythala blushed, burying herself into the hug.

"....Alright. Okita..." She murmured silently.

"...I...I hope the spar goes well...". The worry remained in her voice, but she was slowly relaxing, Okita's touch and kind words working to calm her down.
"Alright... But before that, I said we would rest, did I not? I said I would do so after we had done so together, Ythala, so, let us go to our room." Okita said with a smile and a chuckle.

(Forgor.)

Gabriel let out a sigh, "Forgive me for being... blunt, Masayoshi. I should be finished enchanting the city within 20 minutes or so."
"No...it's...alright...." Masayoshi said quietly.

"....I...I needed someone...to tell it to me straight, Gabriel. I...don't think I could've gotten that, otherwise..." She said.

"Alright... But before that, I said we would rest, did I not? I said I would do so after we had done so together, Ythala, so, let us go to our room." Okita said with a smile and a chuckle.
Ythala's eyes brightened a bit as she stared up at Okita.

"Y-yeah! you're right!" She said. She flapped her wings again, getting back on Okita's shoulder as she flashed her a small smile.

"No...it's...alright...." Masayoshi said quietly.

"....I...I needed someone...to tell it to me straight, Gabriel. I...don't think I could've gotten that, otherwise..." She said.
"No, it isn't, I was being a dick... Just... Don't give up so early, yeah? I've been spending my entire life perfecting my magic and I'm thousands of years old, so, just... be patient, that's all." Gabriel said with a sigh.
Ythala's eyes brightened a bit as she stared up at Okita.

"Y-yeah! you're right!" She said. She flapped her wings again, getting back on Okita's shoulder as she flashed her a small smile.
"Though, there is a question I would like to ask..." Okita said as they walked, "Have you ever composed your own scores? By that, I mean have you ever created you're own, original music, barring the songs you're master taught you." She asked.

"No, it isn't, I was being a dick... Just... Don't give up so early, yeah? I've been spending my entire life perfecting my magic and I'm thousands of years old, so, just... be patient, that's all." Gabriel said with a sigh.
Masayoshi flashed Gabriel a small smile.

"It's alright. I know it may have been...insensitive, to talk about my issues like that. Especially when you're going through so much right now." She said. She sighed a bit.

"...I'll take your words to heart."

"Though, there is a question I would like to ask..." Okita said as they walked, "Have you ever composed your own scores? By that, I mean have you ever created you're own, original music, barring the songs you're master taught you." She asked.
Ythala cocked her head, thinking for a moment.

"...My master's music is already perfect!" She said happily.

" I...couldn't compose anything like what he taught me myself...." She said.

Masayoshi flashed Gabriel a small smile.

"It's alright. I know it may have been...insensitive, to talk about my issues like that. Especially when you're going through so much right now." She said. She sighed a bit.

"...I'll take your words to heart."
"I was the one who approached you on it in the first place..." Gabriel said with a chuckle, seeming to have finished enchanting the city as a large flash of light erupted from the area, the light soon dissipating.

Ythala cocked her head, thinking for a moment.

"...My master's music is already perfect!" She said happily.

" I...couldn't compose anything like what he taught me myself...." She said.
"Imitating the people you admire is good, but, to truly grow you must find you're own path, Ythala." Okita said with a smile, "I'm sure you're master would want you to find you're own sound."

"I was the one who approached you on it in the first place..." Gabriel said with a chuckle, seeming to have finished enchanting the city as a large flash of light erupted from the area, the light soon dissipating.
"Heh, I guess that's true!" Masayoshi said, chuckling a bit. She glanced around, watching as the city was briefly illuminated.

"...This may be...a bit weird to ask but...." Masayoshi said, smoothing her dress a bit.

"...Would you like to train together sometime...? " She said, turning back towards Gabriel.

"Imitating the people you admire is good, but, to truly grow you must find you're own path, Ythala." Okita said with a smile, "I'm sure you're master would want you to find you're own sound."
"....." Ythala remained silent for a few moments.

"...I've never done...something like that. Once...once he...he..." Ythala trailed off, trembling slightly.

"I...wanted to spread his music as much as I could so it would...never be lost." She said quietly.

"Is...is it really fair...of me to....make music? When...I could simply spread his...his love, instead?"

"Heh, I guess that's true!" Masayoshi said, chuckling a bit. She glanced around, watching as the city was briefly illuminated.

"...This may be...a bit weird to ask but...." Masayoshi said, smoothing her dress a bit.

"...Would you like to train together sometime...? " She said, turning back towards Gabriel.
"Class is already in session..." Gabriel said, "Ever since we got to this Lostbelt I've noticed there's been an increase in the amount of information that I can comprehend... So I've been analyzing the spells I'd normally use pretty much constantly, refining them, and making a couple of new ones... I'm trying to perfect my Lore of Magic, and I think I'm about 87% done, but, I can't seem to grasp the other 13% no matter how much I try..." Gabriel murmured, clearly beginning to trail off.

"....." Ythala remained silent for a few moments.

"...I've never done...something like that. Once...once he...he..." Ythala trailed off, trembling slightly.

"I...wanted to spread his music as much as I could so it would...never be lost." She said quietly.

"Is...is it really fair...of me to....make music? When...I could simply spread his...his love, instead?"
"Well, I didn't mean to make such a big deal out of it, Ythala. What really matters here is whether or not you desire to compose your own music, or if you want to continue playing your master's. You're quite the skilled musician, so I bet that you could compose quite the score if you put your mind to it..." Okita said.

"Class is already in session..." Gabriel said, "Ever since we got to this Lostbelt I've noticed there's been an increase in the amount of information that I can comprehend... So I've been analyzing the spells I'd normally use pretty much constantly, refining them, and making a couple of new ones... I'm trying to perfect my Lore of Magic, and I think about 87% done, but, I can't seem to grasp the other 13% no matter how much I try..." Gabriel murmured, clearly beginning to trail off.
Masayoshi stared at Gabriel for a moment.

"Forgive me for not understanding but...what exactly is a lore of magic? Is that like a scroll of spells?" She asked, hovering around Gabriel.

"Well, I didn't mean to make such a big deal out of it, Ythala. What really matters here is whether or not you desire to compose your own music, or if you want to continue playing your master's. You're quite the skilled musician, so I bet that you could compose quite the score if you put your mind to it..." Okita said.
Ythala went silent for a moment.

"Sorry...I...said too much." Ythala said, shaking her head.

"...I've never...considered composing my own music as an option. I'd have to think about it, I guess." Ythala said.

Cullthane continued moving, it was surreal, he couldn't make up or down on anything right now, he thought Metatron's reaction was childish, as if there wasn't someone else who knew and looked up to Michael! With Adam, this, and other general things, Cullthane's patience was running thin, and so he slammed his fist into the ground to relieve his frustration, had he been much closer he could have damaged the wall even through the reinforcement as he breathed heavily, standing in a massive crater where his fist was still on the ground.

"Class is already in session..." Gabriel said, "Ever since we got to this Lostbelt I've noticed there's been an increase in the amount of information that I can comprehend... So I've been analyzing the spells I'd normally use pretty much constantly, refining them, and making a couple of new ones... I'm trying to perfect my Lore of Magic, and I think I'm about 87% done, but, I can't seem to grasp the other 13% no matter how much I try..." Gabriel murmured, clearly beginning to trail off.

(poke)

Masayoshi stared at Gabriel for a moment.

"Forgive me for not understanding but...what exactly is a lore of magic? Is that like a scroll of spells?" She asked, hovering around Gabriel.
"Oh, you don't know?" Gabriel asked, "Well, kinda like that. It's more like a completely separate class of magic compared to normal magic, like, a completely original set of spells tailored to the magician and stuff, or tailored to whatever the writer wants it to be made for. That's uh... The bare-bones explanation, but, it's really hard to make one. Cullthane or Raviathon can probably explain it better but in layman's terms, it's a complex original set of spells. My Lore is called the Lore of the Heavens..." Gabriel said.
Cullthane continued moving, it was surreal, he couldn't make up or down on anything right now, he thought Metatron's reaction was childish, as if there wasn't someone else who knew and looked up to Michael! With Adam, this, and other general things, Cullthane's patience was running thin, and so he slammed his fist into the ground to relieve his frustration, had he been much closer he could have damaged the wall even through the reinforcement as he breathed heavily, standing in a massive crater where his fist was still on the ground.
"Cullthane."

Metatron appeared behind his little brother, repairing the ground that he had damaged with a flash of light, sighing.

"I understand that your angry, but... Refrain from damaging the environment that the others worked to repair. Now that we have a window, let's talk."
Ythala went silent for a moment.

"Sorry...I...said too much." Ythala said, shaking her head.

"...I've never...considered composing my own music as an option. I'd have to think about it, I guess." Ythala said.
"No, you didn't say too much, Ythala... All that matters is that you enjoy what you do, regardless of whether or not what you play is original or not." Okita said as they reached their room.

h, you don't know?" Gabriel asked, "Well, kinda like that. It's more like a completely separate class of magic compared to normal magic, like, a completely original set of spells tailored to the magician and stuff, or tailored to whatever the writer wants it to be made for. That's uh... The bare-bones explanation, but, it's really hard to make one. Cullthane or Raviathon can probably explain it better but in layman's terms, it's a complex original set of spells. My Lore is called the Lore of the Heavens..." Gabriel said.
"Lore of the heavens huh... that's quite the title..." Masayoshi said, smiling. She leaned forward, visibly interested.

"If it's a unique set of spells, how do you know when you've gotten enough? To complete the "Lore" I mean..."

"No, you didn't say too much, Ythala... All that matters is that you enjoy what you do, regardless of whether or not what you play is original or not." Okita said as they reached their room.
Ythala smiled a bit, genuinely appreciating Okita's lack of judgment and kind words.

"...Thank you..." She said softly.

"...I...love playing my master's music. It...makes me feel like he's with me..."

"...even when he's...gone..." She murmured quietly.

"Lore of the heavens huh... that's quite the title..." Masayoshi said, smiling. She leaned forward, visibly interested.

"If it's a unique set of spells, how do you know when you've gotten enough? To complete the "Lore" I mean..."
"I... Have zero idea. I haven't actually completed mine yet... I assume there's some way to complete it since Cullthane said it was incomplete to me before..." Gabriel said with a chuckle and a shrug.
Ythala smiled a bit, genuinely appreciating Okita's lack of judgment and kind words.

"...Thank you..." She said softly.

"...I...love playing my master's music. It...makes me feel like he's with me..."

"...even when he's...gone..." She murmured quietly.
"And that is completely fine, Ythala... So long as you are happy, I won't push you to do anything. Regardless, it would be nice to see you produce your own score one day, when your ready, of course." Okita said with a smile, sitting down on the bed.

"I... Have zero idea. I haven't actually completed mine yet... I assume there's some way to complete it since Cullthane said it was incomplete to me before..." Gabriel said with a chuckle and a shrug.
"Oh!...Guess it makes sense that you wouldn't know the ins and out if you're still figuring things out yourself..." She said, rubbing her chin.

"...Have you tried asking Raviathon? Maybe she can make sense of it."

"And that is completely fine, Ythala... So long as you are happy, I won't push you to do anything. Regardless, it would be nice to see you produce your own score one day, when your ready, of course." Okita said with a smile, sitting down on the bed.
Ythala smiled, trembling a bit as she set on the bed next to Okita. Slowly she scooted closer to her, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"....If...if I do make a song..." She said quietly.

"...can I...dedicate it to you...?"

"Cullthane."

Metatron appeared behind his little brother, repairing the ground that he had damaged with a flash of light, sighing.

"I understand that your angry, but... Refrain from damaging the environment that the others worked to repair. Now that we have a window, let's talk."
"... Metatron..." Cullthane said, his voice was strained, not even turning around

"Oh!...Guess it makes sense that you wouldn't know the ins and out if you're still figuring things out yourself..." She said, rubbing her chin.

"...Have you tried asking Raviathon? Maybe she can make sense of it."
"No, I haven't asked her, I've just been focusing on reinforcing the city and refining my spells and stuff... Hurts my head a bit, but whatever. I'll try and ask Raviathon or Cullthane later." Gabriel said.
Ythala smiled, trembling a bit as she set on the bed next to Okita. Slowly she scooted closer to her, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"....If...if I do make a song..." She said quietly.

"...can I...dedicate it to you...?"
Okita would gently pat Ythala's head, still smiling at her as she nodded.

"So long as your happy with the result... You may do whatever you like, Ythala."
"... Metatron..." Cullthane said, his voice was strained, not even turning around
Metatron sighed, "Yes, that is my name... I must've forgotten... Cullthane, look, if we're going to make any leeway here, we can't do it like this... Look me in the eyes, and just let me talk, and if you still don't want to talk to me after that, then, fine, that's your decision." Metatron said bluntly.

"No, I haven't asked her, I've just been focusing on reinforcing the city and refining my spells and stuff... Hurts my head a bit, but whatever. I'll try and ask Raviathon or Cullthane later." Gabriel said.
Masayoshi nodded, hovering around a bit in the air.

"Between that and being with that man you picked up, I guess you do have your hands full!" She said, chuckling a bit.

Okita would gently pat Ythala's head, still smiling at her as she nodded.

"So long as your happy with the result... You may do whatever you like, Ythala."
Ythala blushed, leaning into Okita as she pressed her face against the women's side.

"...that sounds...nice..." She said softly.

Last edited:
Cullthane sighed, turning around and looking at Metatron with his purple eyes, a slight snarl on his face
Metatron was silent for a moment, just looking into Cullthane's eyes with an unmoving expression as he removed his hand from Cullthane's shoulder.

"I know some of my previous actions may have been... unfair, to multiple parties. No, I was just being... a... a... ugh... A... d... ick... A dick, I was being a dick, and... I'm sorry. No, I... I'm... I'm trying to change, I really am..." Metatron murmured, his voice shaky in multiple areas.
Masayoshi nodded, hovering around a bit in the air.

"Between that and being with that man you picked up in the last Lostbelt, I guess you do have your hands full!" She said, chuckling a bit.
Gabriel sighed, "Well, I already had incredibly frequent migraines before this, so I guess not much has changed..."
Ythala blushed, leaning into Okita as she pressed her face against the women's side.

"...that sounds...nice..." She said softly.
Okita smiled, "Alright... You stay here and rest up, Ythala, I'll be back." She said as she tried to get up.

Gabriel sighed, "Well, I already had incredibly frequent migraines before this, so I guess not much has changed..."
"...Do you still take those pills you got in Atlantis? Those helped a bit, right?" Masayoshi said, concern edging into her voice.

Okita smiled, "Alright... You stay here and rest up, Ythala, I'll be back." She said as she tried to get up.
"Aw...I wanted to rest with you, Okita..." Ythala said. She snuggled her face into the woman for a few more seconds, before letting go.

"...Do you still take those pills you got in Atlantis? Those helped a bit, right?" Masayoshi said, concern edging into her voice.
"I don't have them anymore... I'd be taking them if I could..." Gabriel murmured, sighing as she rubbed the bridge of her nose.
"Aw...I wanted to rest with you, Okita..." Ythala said. She snuggled her face into the woman for a few more seconds, before letting go.
"Forgive me, but, I feel rather rejuvenated already, heh... I've always been swift at recovering," Okita said, patting Ythala's head a bit more.

"I won't be long, Ythala."

"I don't have them anymore... I'd be taking them if I could..." Gabriel murmured, sighing as she rubbed the bridge of her nose.
"darn..." Masayoshi murmured, she floated into the air a bit, thinking.

"...Do you think it's being caused by you're stress? You have been under a lot of...pressure lately..." Masayoshi said.

"Forgive me, but, I feel rather rejuvenated already, heh... I've always been swift at recovering," Okita said, patting Ythala's head a bit more.

"I won't be long, Ythala."
"...Alright Okita! I'll wait for you then..." She said. She smiled at the women, nodding in understanding.

"darn..." Masayoshi murmured, she floated into the air a bit, thinking.

"...Do you think it's being caused by you're stress? You have been under a lot of...pressure lately..." Masayoshi said.
"Eh, probably... I still feel like shit but at least I don't feel like trying to kill myself, so, that's good..." Gabriel said, shrugging lightly.
"...Alright Okita! I'll wait for you then..." She said. She smiled at the women, nodding in understanding.
Okita nodded as well, beginning to search for either David or Rory, aimlessly wandering the Hyperion until she found wherever either of them was. "I'd spar with lady Kiara as well, but, she's pregnant..." Okita thought to herself as she searched.

Metatron was silent for a moment, just looking into Cullthane's eyes with an unmoving expression as he removed his hand from Cullthane's shoulder.

"I know some of my previous actions may have been... unfair, to multiple parties. No, I was just being... a... a... ugh... A... d... ick... A dick, I was being a dick, and... I'm sorry. No, I... I'm... I'm trying to change, I really am..." Metatron murmured, his voice shaky in multiple areas.
"... fine." Cullthane said, clearly still unhappy with Metatron but at least willing to give him another chance

"Eh, probably... I still feel like shit but at least I don't feel like trying to kill myself, so, that's good..." Gabriel said, shrugging lightly.
Masayoshi stared at the women for several moments.

"Gabrel...I...didn't realize...it had gotten that...bad." She said softly, now genuinely concerned.

"...if...if you ever have those kinds of...dark thoughts again...please tell someone...alright?"

Okita nodded as well, beginning to search for either David or Rory, aimlessly wandering the Hyperion until she found wherever either of them was. "I'd spar with lady Kiara as well, but, she's pregnant..." Okita thought to herself as she searched.
David was silently working out within his room, going over his regular wrestling workouts in hopes of clearing his mind. The events from earlier still echoed within his, a constant reminder that everyone in this world was fated to die regardless of his actions.

"...Why...why did I even talk to that kid..." He murmured. He knew he would die. That he'd never see him again, that he'd disappear just like all the others.

"Why....?" He repeated to himself. Over and over and over. He couldn't acknowledge these poeple, couldn't interact with them. Anything he could do to make the thought of them dying hurt just a little bit less.

Metatron flew outside the city, uncharacteristically, or well, he floated above it so he could still be alone but also keep watch for any potential danger, simply sitting right under the clouds as he sighed.

"I... I guess that's progress..." Metatron murmured to himself, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I don't feel any better, though... Ugh... Can't expect results that quickly, Metatron..." He murmured, "You ****** up... So... Just keep working at it... You can't give up just because you haven't gotten results immediately." Metatron said, just flying in a circle as he thought.

"That's right... That's what you always taught me... To not give up. And yet, I've been giving up ever since it ended... Heh, I could never measure up to you regardless, sis... Nobody could... You were like the unending sun and we all stood in you're shadow..." Metatron murmured, chuckling lightheartedly, but he was also sniffling at the same time.

"I wonder... If you were here, standing next to us like you always did... Brandishing you're spear towards Adam... I wonder... I wonder what you would tell me. Heh, actually, nevermind... If you saw the shit I pulled you'd probably beat the shit out of me, honestly... I guess beating up you're older brother wasn't one of you're redeeming qualities, but, you were always strict, I guess..." Metatron said as he looked at the darkening clouds, noticing that it was beginning to rain a bit as he floated down.

"Jeremiel's kin is still alive, yknow...?" You always liked listening to his music while training... Though, you had to get it pre-recorded since Jeremiel didn't like looking at you while training... He wasn't weak but damn did he hate violence... Not like he ever needed to resort to it..." Metatron murmured as he walked into one of the empty houses, heading over to one of the bedrooms.

"I wish you were there to beat some sense into Cullthane when we met again... Honestly, it's sorta weird how you beat a good bunch of us up, but we usually deserved it... It wasn't like our God's were disciplining us... They were, a lot busier than most would imagine..." Metatron said as he reminisced, falling onto the bed.

"I wonder if Master Canopus would condone my actions if he saw me today... I wonder if he'd finally discipline me... Honestly, it was hard to ever figure out what the master was thinking, but, maybe that's because he was always so busy and I didn't get to see him a lot..." Metatron murmured, fumbling around a bit on the bed as he held back tears, rubbing his eyes and sniffling.

"I wish I could see you all again..." Metatron just curled up into a ball, crying into the sheets. "I just want to go home..."

Masayoshi stared at the women for several moments.

"Gabrel...I...didn't realize...it had gotten that...bad." She said softly, now genuinely concerned.

"...if...if you ever have those kinds of...dark thoughts again...please tell someone...alright?"
"It's fine, Masayoshi... You don't have to do that for me, and I'm feeling a lot better than when I was in that place. I just need to overcome my fear of Adam..." Gabriel murmured.

David was silently working out within his room, going over his regular wrestling workouts in hopes of clearing his mind. The events from earlier still echoed within his, a constant reminder that everyone in this world was fated to die regardless of his actions.

"...Why...why did I even talk to that kid..." He murmured. He knew he would die. That he'd never see him again, that he'd disappear just like all the others.

"Why....?" He repeated to himself. Over and over and over. He couldn't acknowledge these poeple, couldn't interact with them. Anything he could do to make the thought of them dying hurt just a little bit less.
Okita knocked on David's door, or well, she just guessed that he may have been in this room as she heard him working out. She still hadn't really figures out the layout of the Hyperion.

"David, may I enter?"

Back