• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Ythala looked into her eyes, her own alight with passion.

"Then....then...." She said, she trailed off, hesitating for a few moments.

"...How...how about we get married after...after we leave this place!" She said, leaning forward as she continued to grip her hands.

"I...I..can wait for you...Okita..." Ythala murmured.
"I... I don't... I don't know, Ythala... This is just all so sudden, and, and..." Okita murmured, beginning to trail off as well.

Masayoshi finished repairing one of the buildings, fully fixing the structure before glancing around, noticing Jack's presence.

"Hey, Jack! Do you need something?" She asked, giving him a friendly wave
Jack smiled back.

"I wanted to see how you were doing with the rebuild and see if you need a hand, I really need to think of something else right now, too boring and tired of feeling the poor attempts that somehow work of a certain angel" he said casually except the last, since it was actually a thought.

Jack smiled back.

"I wanted to see how you were doing with the rebuild and see if you need a hand, I really need to think of something else right now, too boring and tired of feeling the poor attempts that somehow work of a certain angel" he said casually except the last, since it was actually a thought.
Masayoshi floated in the air, folding her arms a bit.

"...I think me and Gabriel have that covered for the moment. We're both magic users, so we can get it done pretty quickly..." She said.

Masayoshi chuckled a bit.

"You don't need to wonder, Jack. Magic isn't some otherworldly energy or anything. You could probably learn the basics yourself, with some dedicated study." She said.
"It's funny, I have magical weapons but technically I don't use magic, ironic" said Jack letting out a laugh

"Well, you have barely tounch your potential, although you would need a good teacher, as Masayoshi says" Omega replied

"It's funny, I have magical weapons but technically I don't use magic, ironic" said Jack letting out a laugh

"Well, you have barely tounch your potential, although you would need a good teacher, as Masayoshi says" Omega replied
Masayoshi glanced down at Omega for a moment, visibly surprised, before chuckling.

"Yeah...your...weapon is right, Jack. I'm sure you could get the hang of it if you tried." She said, smiling a bit.

"Maybe when we have free time, you can lend me some books in that case?" Jack ask
Masayoshi smiled.

"I don't carry around many books myself. I tend just to learn as I go." Masayoshi said, chuckling a bit.

"I can show you some of the notes I've taken, and some basic scrolls I've been working on. But if you want some more...in-depth study materials, Cullthane is the one to go to." She said.

Masayoshi smiled.

"I don't carry around many books myself. I tend just to learn as I go." Masayoshi said, chuckling a bit.

"I can show you some of the notes I've taken, and some basic scrolls I've been working on. But if you want some more...in-depth study materials, Cullthane is the one to go to." She said.
"Thank you very much" Jack said

"Thank you very much" Jack said
"It's no problem Jack. I know how hard it is to learn sometimes, so I'd be glad to help you if you choose to study it." She said.

"I will think, that is for sure, Ythala... Come, let us return to the Hyperion." Okita said, standing up straight.
(No, lol)

Ythala hesitated, before dropping to the ground, standing next to Okita. She flashed her a warm smile.

"Alright!" She said happily.

"It's no problem Jack. I know how hard it is to learn sometimes, so I'd be glad to help you if you choose to study it." She said
"Speaking of problems, what do you think I should do to gain the trust of others?, I'm sure the others looks at me like a weirdo by carry weapons made by Adam?" Jack asked what he considered as his new friend

(No, lol)

Ythala hesitated, before dropping to the ground, standing next to Okita. She flashed her a warm smile.

"Alright!" She said happily.
(You can't say "no" and then proceed to contradict yourself you ******* troglodyte lol.)

Okita nodded, and yada yada they got warped onto the ship and shit cause your a poopyhead.

"Alright... Would you like to rest, or do you have something else you would care to do, Ythala?" Okita asked, seeming to have regained her composure.

"Speaking of problems, what do you think I should do to gain the trust of others?, I'm sure the others looks at me like a weirdo by carry weapons made by Adam?" Jack asked what he considered as his new friend
Masayoshi thought on this for a moment.

"...I would suggest trying to talk to them more." She said, shrugging a bit.

"...You don't seem to talk with many people in the group, from what I've seen anyway, so no one really knows much about you...."

(You can't say "no" and then proceed to contradict yourself you ******* troglodyte lol.)

Okita nodded, and yada yada they got warped onto the ship and shit cause your a poopyhead.

"Alright... Would you like to rest, or do you have something else you would care to do, Ythala?" Okita asked, seeming to have regained her composure.
(UR mum)

"...Well...." Ythala said, thinking for a moment.

"...How about we check on the emperor for a bit! I'm...worried about him." Ythala said.

Masayoshi thought on this for a moment.

"...I would suggest trying to talk to them more." She said, shrugging a bit.

"...You don't seem to talk with many people in the group, from what I've seen anyway, so no one really knows much about you...."

(UR mum)

"...Well...." Ythala said, thinking for a moment.

"...How about we check on the emperor for a bit! I'm...worried about him." Ythala said.
(Okay.)

"That sounds perfect, Ythala. We'll have to find where he is, though..." Okita said.

Ieyasu was in whatever room he had claimed for his own, simply sitting on the bed with crossed legs as the boy thought to himself, but what exactly he was thinking about was unknown.

"I guess you're right, but who should I start with? Apparently even if he tries to hide it, David seems more affected than the others" jack said
"My husband is....a bit emotional. And these Lostbelts are...weighing on him more than he likes to admit..." She said, shaking her head. Sadness edged into her voice, but she continued.

"...But...he's a kind man. If you were to talk to him, he'd probably warm up to you sooner rather than later..." She said.

"...Kiara is another...approachable person in the party. I'm sure if you show yourself to be trustworthy, she wouldn't be hostile towards you." She added.

(Okay.)

"That sounds perfect, Ythala. We'll have to find where he is, though..." Okita said.

Ieyasu was in whatever room he had claimed for his own, simply sitting on the bed with crossed legs as the boy thought to himself, but what exactly he was thinking about was unknown.
(K)

Ythala nodded happily, following Okita until they eventually found the room Ieyasu was in. Slowly she stood on her tiptoes, before knocking on the door.

"...Hello! Can we come in?" She said.

(K)

Ythala nodded happily, following Okita until they eventually found the room Ieyasu was in. Slowly she stood on her tiptoes, before knocking on the door.

"...Hello! Can we come in?" She said.
"Of course," Tokugawa said, immediately noticing who it was as Okita bowed lightly and opened the door.

"How are you feeling, your majesty?" Okita asked respectfully, bowing once more.

"There is no need for the formalities, Souji, I am in fine health. If anything, I should be asking how both of you are doing." Tokugawa said.

"Of course," Tokugawa said, immediately noticing who it was as Okita bowed lightly and opened the door.

"How are you feeling, your majesty?" Okita asked respectfully, bowing once more.

"There is no need for the formalities, Souji, I am in fine health. If anything, I should be asking how both of you are doing." Tokugawa said.
"I'm doing wonderful!" Ythala said happily, she walked closer to the emperor, hopping onto the bed next to him.

"I got to play one of my favorite songs...and the most beautiful girl danced along with me..." She said, blushing as she glanced at Okita.

Jack thoughtfully scratched his chin analyzing the words that Masayoshi said to him.

"I'll see what i can do" said Jack with determination in his words.

"Maybe you should make something to eat for them?" Omega said trying to give some ideas
Masayoshi shrugged.

"...That could work with David or Kiara, but there are members in the party who don't need to eat. Such as the angels." She said, crossing her legs in the air.

"But..you don't need to go out of your way to do something like that. Like I said, simply just going up and talking to people goes a long way..."

"I'm doing wonderful!" Ythala said happily, she walked closer to the emperor, hopping onto the bed next to him.

"I got to play one of my favorite songs...and the most beautiful girl danced along with me..." She said, blushing as she glanced at Okita.
(Use his name, Midas. You know it.)

Tokugawa smiled, chuckling a bit as Okita blushed.

"I'm glad the two of you were able to have some fun... I'd prepare an area for your ceremony, but, I'm afraid I lack the sufficient resources." Tokugawa said, as he seemed to have immediately read both of them like a book.

"Y-Your Majesty!??!" Okita exclaimed, blushing wildly.

(Use his name, Midas. You know it.)

Tokugawa smiled, chuckling a bit as Okita blushed.

"I'm glad the two of you were able to have some fun... I'd prepare an area for your ceremony, but, I'm afraid I lack the sufficient resources." Tokugawa said, as he seemed to have immediately read both of them like a book.

"Y-Your Majesty!??!" Okita exclaimed, blushing wildly.
(Too much work)

Ythala blushed, a wide smile on her lips.

"...Well, we haven't decided if we're getting married yet..." Ythala said, kicking her legs in the air as she sat on the bed.

"...but...maybe one day..." She said softly, visibly excited.

Jack nodded before asking another question.

"On a percentage % scale, how is the cleaning/repair of the city going?"
"Hmmm" Masayoshi said, thinking.

"Well, We've been working for about an hour already. At the rate I've been going... I'd say I'm about 90% done with basic repairs. Though I'm unsure how much progress Gabriel has made with reinforcing the walls with light magic." She said.

"I finished a while ago," Gabriel said, suddenly appearing behind Masayoshi and Jack as yellow electricity gently crackled around her wings.

"I've been waiting for you to finish so I can begin reinforcing the rest of the buildings." She said.
(Too much work)

Ythala blushed, a wide smile on her lips.

"...Well, we haven't decided if we're getting married yet..." Ythala said, kicking her legs in the air as she sat on the bed.

"...but...maybe one day..." She said softly, visibly excited.
Okita simply sighed as she continued to blush.

"Well, I'm glad the both of you are happy," Tokugawa said, chuckling lightly. "What do you plan to do later?"

"I finished a while ago," Gabriel said, suddenly appearing behind Masayoshi and Jack as yellow electricity gently crackled around her wings.

"I've been waiting for you to finish so I can begin reinforcing the rest of the buildings." She said
“Alright, I’ll hurry up a bit. Give me 5 minutes.” Masayoshi said, chuckling.

“you can hit the building I’ve already repaired in the meantime if you want to get started.”

Okita simply sighed as she continued to blush.

"Well, I'm glad the both of you are happy," Tokugawa said, chuckling lightly. "What do you plan to do later?"

“Later? What do you mean?” Ythala asked, cocking her head as she looked at the boy.

“Alright, I’ll hurry up a bit. Give me 5 minutes.” Masayoshi said, chuckling.

“you can hit the building I’ve already repaired in the meantime if you want to get started.”
"I can wait 5 minutes. I want to do it in one swoop so we don't have to waste time, as I'm already wasting time on another plan I'm working on." Gabriel said with crossed arms.
“Later? What do you mean?” Ythala asked, cocking her head as she looked at the boy.
"I'm asking if you plan to do anything with that free time you have left, Ms. Ythala. What do you usually do?" Tokugawa asked.

"I can wait 5 minutes. I want to do it in one swoop so we don't have to waste time, as I'm already wasting time on another plan I'm working on." Gabriel said with crossed arms.
“Well I’m sorry for holding up your schedule, Gabriel.” Masayoshi said. She turned away from the angel, sighing a bit as she kicked off the ground, flying into the air.

“I’ll get it done.” She said. She began to fly across the city, quickly repairing the remaining buildings.

"I'm asking if you plan to do anything with that free time you have left, Ms. Ythala. What do you usually do?" Tokugawa asked.
“Well, me and Okita planned on resting together for a bit after talking to you…” she said, blushing.

“When I’m alone, I usually just play music to pass the time!” she added.

“Well I’m sorry for holding up your schedule, Gabriel.” Masayoshi said. She turned away from the angel, sighing a bit as she kicked off the ground, flying into the air.

“I’ll get it done.” She said. She began to fly across the city, quickly repairing the remaining buildings.
"No need to get pissy.." Gabriel said with a shrug.
“Well, me and Okita planned on resting together for a bit after talking to you…” she said, blushing.

“When I’m alone, I usually just play music to pass the time!” she added.
"Heh, alright, Ythala. You two run off, now, I'll be fine on my own." Tokugawa said, "Have fun, both of you."

"Yes, your majesty..." Okita said with a sigh, turning to Ythala.

"No need to get pissy.." Gabriel said with a shrug.
Masayoshi ignored Gabriel's comment, simply continuing to fly around and target the last of the buildings with her time magic.

"...Don't know why I even bothered. Cullthane or Raviathon could have done this in seconds. Of course I'm just wasting time trying to do anything myself..." She thought. A wave of bitterness and frustration swept through her as she silently ranted to herself. She landed on a building suddenly, breathing out in hopes of slowly calming herself down.

"....Just finished the job..." She muttered to herself. She waved her hand, restoring the last building to its previous state. Raising the same hand in the air, she launched a bright signal flair, letting Gabriel know she had finished.

"Heh, alright, Ythala. You two run off, now, I'll be fine on my own." Tokugawa said, "Have fun, both of you."

"Yes, your majesty..." Okita said with a sigh, turning to Ythala.
"...alright! Let us know if you need anything!" Ythala said, she flapped her wings, jumping off the bed and landing on Okita's shoulder.

"Is there anyone else we should visit?" She asked the women.

Masayoshi ignored Gabriel's comment, simply continuing to fly around and target the last of the buildings with her time magic.

"...Don't know why I even bothered. Cullthane or Raviathon could have done this in seconds. Of course I'm just wasting time trying to do anything myself..." She thought. A wave of bitterness and frustration swept through her as she silently ranted to herself. She landed on a building suddenly, breathing out in hopes of slowly calming herself down.

"....Just finished the job..." She muttered to herself. She waved her hand, restoring the last building to its previous state. Raising the same hand in the air, she launched a bright signal flair, letting Gabriel know she had finished.
"Masayoshi, I can read emotions within a several kilometer radius down to a tee. You're not good at concealing you're emotions, especially bitterness, so if you have something to say, say it and get it off you're chest." Gabriel said as she teleported to Masayoshi, snapping her fingers as the sigils from the walls began to grow, overlaying over the buildings as she began enchanting the entire city at once with magical defenses.

"...alright! Let us know if you need anything!" Ythala said, she flapped her wings, jumping off the bed and landing on Okita's shoulder.

"Is there anyone else we should visit?" She asked the women.
"Well, after our rest, I was planning to request to spar with David or Rory, but, that's really it." Okita said.

"Masayoshi, I can read emotions within a several kilometer radius down to a tee. You're not good at concealing you're emotions, especially bitterness, so if you have something to say, say it and get it off you're chest." Gabriel said as she teleported to Masayoshi, snapping her fingers as the sigils from the walls began to grow, overlaying over the buildings as she began enchanting the entire city at once with magical defenses.
Masayoshi looked at Gabriel for a moment. A part of her just wanted to walk away, but she knew she couldn't keep it bottled up forever.

"...I'm useless, Gabriel." Masayoshi said dryly.

"...I thought...I thought that once I...had that talk with David back when Diablo was around...that I could...turn things around. Be more useful, be...SOMEBODY." She said, not concealing her frustration anymore.

"...but look at me. I don't contribute anything. As much as I try, as much as I train, I'll always just be that one, second rate mage among the monsters in this group. Even training with Cullthane doesn't seem to matter anymore!" She said, her voice cracking slightly as she ran a hand across her head.

"Well, after our rest, I was planning to request to spar with David or Rory, but, that's really it." Okita said.
"Spar...?" Ythala asked. Her grip on Okita tightened slightly, worry visible on her face.

"...Will you be...alright...fighting with people like that...?" She said softly.

Masayoshi looked at Gabriel for a moment. A part of her just wanted to walk away, but she knew she couldn't keep it bottled up forever.

"...I'm useless, Gabriel." Masayoshi said dryly.

"...I thought...I thought that once I...had that talk with David back when Diablo was around...that I could...turn things around. Be more useful, be...SOMEBODY." She said, not concealing her frustration anymore.

"...but look at me. I don't contribute anything. As much as I try, as much as I train, I'll always just be that one, second rate mage among the monsters in this group. Even training with Cullthane doesn't seem to matter anymore!" She said, her voice cracking slightly as she ran a hand across her head.
"Masayoshi... What exactly is your definition of a 'contribution'?" Gabriel asked, her arms still crossed as she looked into Masayoshi's eyes.
"Spar...?" Ythala asked. Her grip on Okita tightened slightly, worry visible on her face.

"...Will you be...alright...fighting with people like that...?" She said softly.
"Don't worry, Ythala, we won't be going serious... This is simply to test my skills." Okita said back with a soft smile.

Back