• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"It appeared right outside the city, at the back of the walls. And again, you've no need to address me with respect, my authority means very little to you people in this situation." Tokugawa said.
Jack nodded gratefully for the information, but stopped, he had stepped on a small mirror.

"Great" said Jack reluctantly and being sarcastic looking at the mirror.

"Well... I believe I should do some training before we face any... "Dragons"." Okita said, "Would you mind playing a tune for me while I do so?"

"You know, man, if you need to talk you cab. Two-way deal with the whole communication stuff." Kiara said.

Meanwhile, Metatron had gone off to simply clear his head for a bit at the edge of the city, keeping guard. He wanted to go talk to Cullthane, but, there were to many things to consider at the time, and thus, he simply floated and crossed his arms, formulating a defensive strategy.
Okita face shifted into a wide smile. Quickly, she jumped off of Okita, grabbing her harp.

"I would love to Okita!" She said excitedly. She gripped the instrument close to her chest, ready to begin playing once she started training.

David breathed out.

"...I appreciate it Kiara. Just...these Lostbelt's are messing with me, that's all. It's...nothing serious..." David muttered, shaking his head.

Lance walked up to Metatron, standing next to him as he floated.

"...penny for your thoughts?" Lance said, flashing him a friendly smile.

Okita face shifted into a wide smile. Quickly, she jumped off of Okita, grabbing her harp.

"I would love to Okita!" She said excitedly. She gripped the instrument close to her chest, ready to begin playing once she started training.
Okita would begin walking out of the building, planning to head to the surrounding area of the city for some privacy.

"Excellent! I believe you've played for me... Requiem of Dancing Wings... and Lament of the Stars. Do you perhaps know any other songs?" Okita asked.

David breathed out.

"...I appreciate it Kiara. Just...these Lostbelt's are messing with me, that's all. It's...nothing serious..." David muttered, shaking his head.
"Dude, it's totally serious! These Lostbelts are affecting everybody, so don't downplay you're issues!" Kiara said seriously, "I've... Been having a hard time dealing as well, but, I'm dealing, at least to an extent.."
"...Metatron... what's wrong?" Raviathon asked

Lance walked up to Metatron, standing next to him as he floated.

"...penny for your thoughts?" Lance said, flashing him a friendly smile.
"....Considering possible dangers, that's all. New variables have been presented that have forced me to reconsider my previous strategy." Metatron said plainly.

Okita would begin walking out of the building, planning to head to the surrounding area of the city for some privacy.

"Excellent! I believe you've played for me... Requiem of Dancing Wings... and Lament of the Stars. Do you perhaps know any other songs?" Okita asked.
"I know tons!" Ythala said happily, flapping her wings so that she floated alongside her.

"I can play you Symphony of the Constellations next! It's one of my favorites!"

"Dude, it's totally serious! These Lostbelts are affecting everybody, so don't downplay you're issues!" Kiara said seriously, "I've... Been having a hard time dealing as well, but, I'm dealing, at least to an extent.."
David looked at her for a moment, sighing.

"...I...just...don't want to grow attached to...anyone here...." He said, scratching his head.

"...Make's it easier to deal with if...I don't see their faces...ya know?" He said honestly. His voice was quiet, and he avoided looking Kiara in the eye.

"I know tons!" Ythala said happily, flapping her wings so that she floated alongside her.

"I can play you Symphony of the Constellations next! It's one of my favorites!"
"That sounds lovely, Ythala. I will start when you start." Okita said with a smile.

David looked at her for a moment, sighing.

"...I...just...don't want to grow attached to...anyone here...." He said, scratching his head.

"...Make's it easier to deal with if...I don't see their faces...ya know?" He said honestly. His voice was quiet, and he avoided looking Kiara in the eye.
"You two realize I am standing right here, yes?" Tokugawa said, "What are you talking about?"

"O-Oh-" Kiara said, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." The "uh" did not stop for a while.
"... well, it just... hurts to see yours and Cullthane's relationship strained." Raviathon responded honestly
"...Focus on the task at hand, child. Go assist Masayoshi in the reinforcement of the perimeter, then you can focus on matters that don't concern you." Metatron said sternly.

"That sounds lovely, Ythala. I will start when you start." Okita said with a smile.
Ythala smiled, nodding eagerly. Slowly, she moved her harp to her side, and began to play. A gentle, yet upbeat sound emitted from her harp, sounding akin to something that would be played at a festival. The sound itself was magical, the harp's divine music touching the hearts of anyone who listened. It seemed to mimic the noises and tempo of multiple instruments at once as it continued to fill the area with its beautiful tune. Ythala closed her eyes, slowly falling into the music as she continued to play. A small smile was visible on her face.

"You two realize I am standing right here, yes?" Tokugawa said, "What are you talking about?"

"O-Oh-" Kiara said, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." The "uh" did not stop for a while.
"....Nothing, kid. Just don't like being around here." David said, he rubbed the bridge of his nose, growing increasingly frustrated as he took a step away from the group.

"...Focus on the task at hand, child. Go assist Masayoshi in the reinforcement of the perimeter, then you can focus on matters that don't concern you." Metatron said sternly.
"I am an Archangel, the matters between my superiors apsolutely concern me! Especially of the one who made me...!" Raviathon responded, getting up herself and walked off quickly, breathing heavily as she began reinforcing the wall

Jack summoned Meteor hat, the hat like any of his weapons started small talk.

"Hey, don't you think it's weird to have a homunculus emperor?" Said the hat as he released a refreshing breeze to the wearer of it to counteract the heat of the walk, obviously this was only for Jack.

"It all depends on how the person is, not their origin." Jack said to his hat

Ythala smiled, nodding eagerly. Slowly, she moved her harp to her side, and began to play. A gentle, yet upbeat sound emitted from her harp, sounding akin to something that would be played at a festival. The sound itself was magical, the harp's divine music touching the hearts of anyone who listened. It seemed to mimic the noises and tempo of multiple instruments at once as it continued to fill the area with its beautiful tune. Ythala closed her eyes, slowly falling into the music as she continued to play. A small smile was visible on her face.
Okita would smile, beginning to swing her sword along with the tempo Ythala was playing. As the song continued, Okita's pace was gradually fluctuating, sometimes speeding up, sometimes slowing down to match the pace and sound of Ythala's music, as if she was dancing to her song. What didn't change, though, was the precision of Okita's movements as she danced with her blade. But soon, Okita's pace would switch, falling out of sync with the current song she was playing.

"Requiem of Dancing Wings..." Okita thought to herself as she swung her blade, the green energy from before beginning to form around Okita once more as she swiftly forgot that anybody was even around her. Her tempo was rapidly shifting to match Ythala's other songs.

"Lament of the Stars..." Her tempo changed once more to the next song, her precision slowly, but surely increasing as she trained her skills while dancing to Ythala's previous songs.

"Symphony of the Constellations..." This one, Okita would gently whisper, as if she was humming along with the song now that she had begun dancing to the tune again, as if she was dedicating her moves to Ythala's song.
"I am an Archangel, the matters between my superiors apsolutely concern me! Especially of the one who made me...!" Raviathon responded, getting up herself and walked off quickly, breathing heavily as she began reinforcing the wall
"Whatever you say, child..." Metatron said, simply listening to Ythala play her music from afar as he kept guard.

"Symphony of the Constellations..." He murmured as he listened.

"....Nothing, kid. Just don't like being around here." David said, he rubbed the bridge of his nose, growing increasingly frustrated as he took a step away from the group.
"You are a very, very, very poor liar, David. Forgive the dreary atmosphere of my territory, as we were just recently attacked. Or is it some other reason that you don't wish to stay?" Tokugawa asked, though, the child was clearly speaking with caution as he didn't desire to overstep his bounds, clearly wanting to respect the man's boundaries.

"You are a very, very, very poor liar, David. Forgive the dreary atmosphere of my territory, as we were just recently attacked. Or is it some other reason that you don't wish to stay?" Tokugawa asked, though, the child was clearly speaking with caution as he didn't desire to overstep his bounds, clearly wanting to respect the man's boundaries.
David closed his eyes, looking away from the emperor as he took a shaky breath.

"I....." David started.

"........"

"......I'm sorry. I..." He said quietly.

"...I...can't handle explaining it...not right now. I'm...I'm...sure one of the others...can....fill you in" He said quietly. His voice trembled slightly, and, as much as he tried to hide it, despair was visible in his expression.

Okita would smile, beginning to swing her sword along with the tempo Ythala was playing. As the song continued, Okita's pace was gradually fluctuating, sometimes speeding up, sometimes slowing down to match the pace and sound of Ythala's music, as if she was dancing to her song. What didn't change, though, was the precision of Okita's movements as she danced with her blade. But soon, Okita's pace would switch, falling out of sync with the current song she was playing.

"Requiem of Dancing Wings..." Okita thought to herself as she swung her blade, the green energy from before beginning to form around Okita once more as she swiftly forgot that anybody was even around her. Her tempo was rapidly shifting to match Ythala's other songs.

"Lament of the Stars..." Her tempo changed once more to the next song, her precision slowly, but surely increasing as she trained her skills while dancing to Ythala's previous songs.

"Symphony of the Constellations..." This one, Okita would gently whisper, as if she was humming along with the song now that she had begun dancing to the tune again, as if she was dedicating her moves to Ythala's song.
Ythala continued to play the song, the music slowly increasing in intensity as it built to a fantastic crescendo, the beautiful notes reaching the ears of even those around the city as she continued to play her tune. She opened her eyes slightly, noticing that Okita's movements were in synch with her melody. A wide smile appeared on her face, accompanied by a soft, pink blush.

"...She's...magnificent..." She thought. She was enthralled, staring at Okita as she danced and danced, watching her precise sword movements with awe and amazement. Ythala, inspired by this, began to pour her heart and soul into the tune, the beauty of the music only enhancing as she continued to stare at the swordswomen.

David closed his eyes, looking away from the emperor as he took a shaky breath.

"I....." David started.

"........"

"......I'm sorry. I..." He said quietly.

"...I...can't handle explaining it...not right now. I'm...I'm...sure one of the others...can....fill you in" He said quietly. His voice trembled slightly, and, as much as he tried to hide it, despair was visible in his expression.
Tokugawa merely nodded, "Do not fret, there is no need for you to explain if you do not desire to. Regardless..."

Kiara was gently trembling, causing her to hold onto Rory even tighter as she stopped her long and drawn out "uh". She didn't want to think about it, no, that was clearly the last thing she wanted to think about as her Breathing was visibly unsteady under the afternoon sun. But soon... That stopped.

"Do you hear that beautiful Symphony?" Tokugawa asked, smiling as he heard the resonance of Ythala's music throughout the air.

"I... I do... It's beautiful..." Kiara murmured as she looked up, sniffling a bit.

"It's really... really beautiful..." She murmured finally.
Ythala continued to play the song, the music slowly increasing in intensity as it built to a fantastic crescendo, the beautiful notes reaching the ears of even those around the city as she continued to play her tune. She opened her eyes slightly, noticing that Okita's movements were in synch with her melody. A wide smile appeared on her face, accompanied by a soft, pink blush.

"...She's...magnificent..." She thought. She was enthralled, staring at Okita as she danced and danced, watching her precise sword movements with awe and amazement. Ythala, inspired by this, began to pour her heart and soul into the tune, the beauty of the music only enhancing as she continued to stare at the swordswomen.
Okita smiled, her movements beginning to speed up to match the speed of Ythala's music, but even without her adjusting the speed of her movements to match the tune, she was getting faster naturally as she sharpened her skills, it seemed... As Ythala played, Okita's movements became swifter, more precise, but more importantly, more fluid, more graceful, to match Ythala's song... A pink outline surrounded Okita's body, mixing peacefully with the green energy slowly rising from her body.

"Haa... Ha..." Okita breathed slightly heavily as she trained.

Tokugawa merely nodded, "Do not fret, there is no need for you to explain if you do not desire to. Regardless..."

Kiara was gently trembling, causing her to hold onto Rory even tighter as she stopped her long and drawn out "uh". She didn't want to think about it, no, that was clearly the last thing she wanted to think about as her Breathing was visibly unsteady under the afternoon sun. But soon... That stopped.

"Do you hear that beautiful Symphony?" Tokugawa asked, smiling as he heard the resonance of Ythala's music throughout the air.

"I... I do... It's beautiful..." Kiara murmured as she looked up, sniffling a bit.

"It's really... really beautiful..." She murmured finally.
"....." David said nothing, simply closing his eyes, letting the music wash over him. The tone had an elegance and beauty that he couldn't begin to describe. His body slowly easing itself into a relaxed state as he let the tune envelop him.

"...." Slowly he breathed out, the music flooding his mind and momentarily distracting him from his own dark thoughts.

"...yeah..." he murmured, his voice barely audible.

Okita smiled, her movements beginning to speed up to match the speed of Ythala's music, but even without her adjusting the speed of her movements to match the tune, she was getting faster naturally as she sharpened her skills, it seemed... As Ythala played, Okita's movements became swifter, more precise, but more importantly, more fluid, more graceful, to match Ythala's song... A pink outline surrounded Okita's body, mixing peacefully with the green energy slowly rising from her body.

"Haa... Ha..." Okita breathed slightly heavily as she trained.
Ythala wings sprouted out of her back suddenly, the two beautiful limbs flapping slowly. Fully immersed in the music and dance, Ythala began to circle Okita, twirling and dancing around her as she continued to play her tune, every part of her body working in tandem to support Okita's movements. She twirled and spun around the field, genuine happiness radiating from her body. Tears of joy and sorrow began to fall from her face, the performance reminding her of how she used to dance to her own master's music.

"....." David said nothing, simply closing his eyes, letting the music wash over him. The tone had an elegance and beauty that he couldn't begin to describe. His body slowly easing itself into a relaxed state as he let the tune envelop him.

"...." Slowly he breathed out, the music flooding his mind and momentarily distracting him from his own dark thoughts.

"...yeah..." he murmured, his voice barely audible.
They soon reached the Hyperion, the music stall wafting over them gently, Kiara's trembling and sniffling ceasing as she felt the gentle sound wash over her entire being.

"Let's.... Go inside..." She murmured, her grip around Rory's hand lessened, but, the passion within her touch was clear.

Rory would smile, glancing at Kiara, clearly ecstatic that Kiara was feeling better as she seemed... relaxed, as the music washed over her. Her tension slowly dissipated, and her grip on Kiara's hand lessened, letting pure, raw passion shine through.

"That Ythala really knows what she's doing..." Rory said.

Ythala wings sprouted out of her back suddenly, the two beautiful limbs flapping slowly. Fully immersed in the music and dance, Ythala began to circle Okita, twirling and dancing around her as she continued to play her tune, every part of her body working in tandem to support Okita's movements. She twirled and spun around the field, genuine happiness radiating from her body. Tears of joy and sorrow began to fall from her face, the performance reminding her of how she used to dance to her own master's music.
The pink energy around Okita's body became a lighter, purer shade as she moved along with Ythala's dance and her music, continuing to breath heavily. She didn't notice, nor remember that Ythala was there, but, something was... different. Despite no longer noticing her, she could perhaps "feel" Ythala's movements, her presence, and she could feel it making her stronger... in a way. It was a weird phenomenon for Okita, as she'd never felt so in sync with a singular being in a long time. On her life she'd felt as if she and her sword had become one and the same through long, strenuous training sessions that pushed her focus to the limits, and yet, she was feeling the same thing with Ythala despite not being pushed nearly as hard and not even trying to do so... The beat of her wings, the wave of her hair and the sound of her music, she could feel it.

"I..." Okita thought to herself, "This feels... nice..."

Jack walked to his room, not really being affected by the relaxing effect of the angel's music, probably because of how many years he had trained himself to never relax and because deep down he preferred silence.

besides that his weapons found the angel's music boring and monotonous, especially Omega.

They soon reached the Hyperion, the music stall wafting over them gently, Kiara's trembling and sniffling ceasing as she felt the gentle sound wash over her entire being.

"Let's.... Go inside..." She murmured, her grip around Rory's hand lessened, but, the passion within her touch was clear.

Rory would smile, glancing at Kiara, clearly ecstatic that Kiara was feeling better as she seemed... relaxed, as the music washed over her. Her tension slowly dissipated, and her grip on Kiara's hand lessened, letting pure, raw passion shine through.

"That Ythala really knows what she's doing..." Rory said.
David slowly nodded, silently stepping into the ship before heading to the room he and Masayoshi shared. He desperately wanted to be alone, even with the music calming his nerves.

Meanwhile, Masayoshi was testing the spell she had discovered, using her time magic on the broken remains of the outer wall. Slowly...the wall began to restore itself, Masayoshi rewinding the very time around the wall until it reached a point where it was completely repaired.

"...It only works on inorganic matter for now but...I think I struck gold with this..." She thought, humming along to the calming tone as she continued to repair the structure around her.

The pink energy around Okita's body became a lighter, purer shade as she moved along with Ythala's dance and her music, continuing to breath heavily. She didn't notice, nor remember that Ythala was there, but, something was... different. Despite no longer noticing her, she could perhaps "feel" Ythala's movements, her presence, and she could feel it making her stronger... in a way. It was a weird phenomenon for Okita, as she'd never felt so in sync with a singular being in a long time. On her life she'd felt as if she and her sword had become one and the same through long, strenuous training sessions that pushed her focus to the limits, and yet, she was feeling the same thing with Ythala despite not being pushed nearly as hard and not even trying to do so... The beat of her wings, the wave of her hair and the sound of her music, she could feel it.

"I..." Okita thought to herself, "This feels... nice..."
Ythala continued her movements, losing herself in the song as she danced around Okita. Her movements slowly brought her closer and closer, until she was dancing just out of the woman's range, practically feeling the energy Okita was emitting on her soft, pale skin. Her tears continued to flow, a whirlwind of emotion overtaking her. Finding someone she could be in perfect sync with, it…was magical for her. She never thought she would find someone who could completely match her music, not after many of her brethren had perished. Her entire being yearned for such a moment to last forever, dancing with this woman for the rest of time.

Gabriel would also work on reinforcing the walls, both physically, and with various sigils and magic circles, clearly composed of Light Magic as to ward off corruption, one able to feel a gentle warmth coming from the walls as the sigils disappeared, seeping into the material.

"Alright, Ieyasu, there should be a room around here for you. If you need anything, just yell, alright?" Kiara said.

"That will not be necessary, but, I will alert you if I find myself in danger." Tokugawa said, moving away silently, but, not before bowing respectfully to the couple.
Ythala continued her movements, losing herself in the song as she danced around Okita. Her movements slowly brought her closer and closer, until she was dancing just out of the woman's range, practically feeling the energy Okita was emitting on her soft, pale skin. Her tears continued to flow, a whirlwind of emotion overtaking her. Finding someone she could be in perfect sync with, it…was magical for her. She never thought she would find someone who could completely match her music, not after many of her brethren had perished. Her entire being yearned for such a moment to last forever, dancing with this woman for the rest of time.
But, soon, Okita would cease her swinging, breathing heavily, and even coughing a bit. It seemed as though an eternity had passed... Even though at best it had most probably been an hour or so. She could keep going, yes, but, she didn't want to worry Ythala, even if she'd be generally fine.

"Ythala, I believe it best that we take a break from our song and dance," Okita called out.

But, soon, Okita would cease her swinging, breathing heavily, and even coughing a bit. It seemed as though an eternity had passed... Even though at best it had most probably been an hour or so. She could keep going, yes, but, she didn't want to worry Ythala, even if she'd be generally fine.

"Ythala, I believe it best that we take a break from our song and dance," Okita called out.
Ythala's fingers slowed as she concluded the music, the sound going into a gentle decrescendo as it became softer and softer, until it could only be heard by the two of them. Eventaully....the sound stopped all together, leaving them with nothing but the noises of the city and the soft breeze around them. Her hands fell from the instrument, her body trembling slightly as the harp disappeared into the air.

"...That was...magnificent...Okita..." She said softly. Slowly she walked toward the woman, wrapping her in a warm embrace.

"...I...I want to dance with you more..."

Jack came out of his room to the training room (where I guess Okita and Ythala are?), ready to train, he summoned Meteor hat.

"M.H could you please turn off the lights for me?" Jack asked him to wrap the red scarf that always appears with the hat around his eyes, which he did, now he was blind.

"Then it's your turn C5" he said as he manifested the aforementioned, the weapon released two thin and sharp swords that he already held.

"why don't we dance, omega?" Jack said as the sword shot out and then remained suspended in the air

A battle began that was more of a form of fighting dance, Jack would use moves that anyone in the modern world could mistake for hip hop and other styles of dances, Jack move from left to right, blocking and turning his body to avoid the forged sword by Adam, all with grace and unique style.

a small smile on his face was formed.

Last edited:
Ythala's fingers slowed as she concluded the music, the sound going into a gentle decrescendo as it became softer and softer, until it could only be heard by the two of them. Eventaully....the sound stopped all together, leaving them with nothing but the noises of the city and the soft breeze around them. Her hands fell from the instrument, her body trembling slightly as the harp disappeared into the air.

"...That was...magnificent...Okita..." She said softly. Slowly she walked toward the woman, wrapping her in a warm embrace.

"...I...I want to dance with you more..."
Okita smiled, the pink energy fading from her swiftly as she kneeled down to hug back.

"I desire to do so as well, Ythala, but I think a break is necessary..."

Okita smiled, the pink energy fading from her swiftly as she kneeled down to hug back.

"I desire to do so as well, Ythala, but I think a break is necessary..."
Ythala continued to hug her, snuggling her body against her as she sighed.

"...A...alright, Okita..." She murmured softly, her tears had dried at this point, leaving barely the impression she had been crying in the first place. She leaned forward, burying her face into her chest.

"...Thank you..." She said softly, her voice muffled.

Jack was still fighting, it was very difficult for him to fight against something that he could not physically damage since technically her form blocked all his attacks but that did not stop him, he continued as he could, sharpening his senses, dodge a foot sweep attempt, jumping when omega went to his feet and then blocked with both swords to the larger one.

"aahrr" he with force, he pushed Omega, causing her to crash into the wall.

Breathing heavily Jack stood on guard as he sensed at the sword, which quickly shot out at blind jack, He was going to block it but noticed that his arms were tied by strong plants, unable to do anything he ended up being pierced in the chest and thrown towards a wall, nailed to it with the sword in his.

his blood began to come out of the wound, that would kill any normal person stomach

Ythala continued to hug her, snuggling her body against her as she sighed.

"...A...alright, Okita..." She murmured softly, her tears had dried at this point, leaving barely the impression she had been crying in the first place. She leaned forward, burying her face into her chest.

"...Thank you..." She said softly, her voice muffled.
"It is no problem, Ythala... I would be honored to dance once more with someone so... ahem... beautiful, in the future." Okita said with a gentle blush.

Ythala face shot up, her eyes growing wide as a blush appeared on her face.

"You...think I'm beautiful?" Ythala asked, happiness evident in her voice. Her wings flapped excitedly on her back.
"Yes... Indeed, you are beautiful, Ythala. You're hair, you're skin, your eyes, the beat of you're wings and the tempo of you're music... I..." Okita began to blush even more profusely, surprised herself at what she was saying.

"You may indeed... be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen..."

Ythala blushed intensified, bright pink spreading across her face. Slowly, she floated upward, reaching eye level with Okita, her face merely inches from hers.

"...I...I feel the same way...Okita." She murmured softly, looking into her eyes.

...The way you dance...the way you move...the way you talk..." She murmured. Slowly she leaned in.

"...I...I want to stay with you, Okita...for...for as long as I can..."

After 10 minutes, Jack shifted himself, push in the his body until he let the weapon pass through him completely, now free of the grip of the weapon, his body releasing a little more blood before closing the wound.

"I guess I lost" Jack said casually, he let his sword stay there on purpose for so long, he really had nothing else to do and besides he felt nice to spend a few minutes with the only entities he wants in this place.

"Yes" Omega replied as she disappeared from the wall and reappeared on Jack's back, as usual.

"I wonder if I can talk to Masayoshi, look like a reasonable person with whom I can bring up a topic of conversation"

Ythala blushed intensified, bright pink spreading across her face. Slowly, she floated upward, reaching eye level with Okita, her face merely inches from hers.

"...I...I feel the same way...Okita." She murmured softly, looking into her eyes.

...The way you dance...the way you move...the way you talk..." She murmured. Slowly she leaned in.

"...I...I want to stay with you, Okita...for...for as long as I can..."
"Y-Ythala... I..." Okita murmured, continuing to blush.

"I will admit that being with you makes me feel particularly... warm... I have... Never felt this way.." She murmured, "You are... c-close..."

"Y-Ythala... I..." Okita murmured, continuing to blush.

"I will admit that being with you makes me feel particularly... warm... I have... Never felt this way.." She murmured, "You are... c-close..."
"...We can get...closer...if...you want..." Ythala murmured, leaning in until her lips were gently brushing against her cheek. Her hand's gently moving to stroke her hair.

After 10 minutes, Jack shifted himself, push in the his body until he let the weapon pass through him completely, now free of the grip of the weapon, his body releasing a little more blood before closing the wound.

"I guess I lost" Jack said casually, he let his sword stay there on purpose for so long, he really had nothing else to do and besides he felt nice to spend a few minutes with the only entities he wants in this place.

"Yes" Omega replied as she disappeared from the wall and reappeared on Jack's back, as usual.

"I wonder if I can talk to Masayoshi, look like a reasonable person with whom I can bring up a topic of conversation"
Masayoshi was still inside the city, busying herself with using her magic to repair the remaining houses. Every now and then she would use her plant magic to sprout a thick, large tree between buildings, the trees themselves covered in a variety of nutritious fruits.

"...This city could use a bit of...green..." She said, smiling to herself as she continued to hum the tune Ythala had played earlier.

Jack had taken a fast trip through a constant teleport and speed up with his super motorcycle Alpha, now he was about 500 meters from the city, he decided to walk to avoid attracting attention, while he kept finding some garbage on his walk.

he eventually sensed Masayoshi's presence and went to her.

"...We can get...closer...if...you want..." Ythala murmured, leaning in until her lips were gently brushing against her cheek. Her hand's gently moving to stroke her hair.
Okita moved Ythala's hand with her own, "We... We can't do that, Ythala..." She said, shaking her head.

"As a warrior... I have sworn to remain chaste until marriage. You are a beautiful woman, and... I believe I like you very much, but, my principles come first." Okita said.

Okita moved Ythala's hand with her own, "We... We can't do that, Ythala..." She said, shaking her head.

"As a warrior... I have sworn to remain chaste until marriage. You are a beautiful woman, and... I believe I like you very much, but, my principles come first." Okita said.
Ythala froze, blushing as she slowly moved to look Okita in the eye again.

"...then...let's get married." She said softly, looking her in the eye.

"...Dancing with you...has made me the happiest I've been...in so long."

"...I want you....I want to be with you...I want to love you and dance with you for the rest of our lives..." She said softly. She moved her hands, slowly interlocking her fingers with Okita's.

Jack had taken a fast trip through a constant teleport and speed up with his super motorcycle Alpha, now he was about 500 meters from the city, he decided to walk to avoid attracting attention, while he kept finding some garbage on his walk.

he eventually sensed Masayoshi's presence and went to her.
Masayoshi finished repairing one of the buildings, fully fixing the structure before glancing around, noticing Jack's presence.

"Hey, Jack! Do you need something?" She asked, giving him a friendly wave.

Ythala froze, blushing as she slowly moved to look Okita in the eye again.

"...then...let's get married." She said softly, looking her in the eye.

"...Dancing with you...has made me the happiest I've been...in so long."

"...I want you....I want to be with you...I want to love you and dance with you for the rest of our lives..." She said softly. She moved her hands, slowly interlocking her fingers with Okita's.
"Y-Ythala...! We can't!- In this situation to- to do such a thing would be very inconsiderate of us...!" Okita said with a wild, confused blush... She had clearly never been proposed to, nor had she ever experienced anything akin to this in her life.

"Y-Ythala...! We can't!- In this situation to- to do such a thing would be very inconsiderate of us...!" Okita said with a wild, confused blush... She had clearly never been proposed to, nor had she ever experienced anything akin to this in her life.
Ythala looked into her eyes, her own alight with passion.

"Then....then...." She said, she trailed off, hesitating for a few moments.

"...How...how about we get married after...after we leave this place!" She said, leaning forward as she continued to grip her hands.

"I...I..can wait for you...Okita..." Ythala murmured.

Back