• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

The group eventually reached their destination, or well, the entrance of their destination, since the city was covered by an enormous circular wall, but, strangely, the gate was left unguarded.

"I guess we go in..." Rory said, gripping the handle of her sword lightly.

"Yeah...." Kiara said, ceasing leaning against Rory, but she didn't cease holding her hand.

"Ythala, would you mind getting down for a bit? I would rather not walk into a city while holding you, they may assume we are newlyweds." Okita said jokingly.

Cullthane didnt seem to trust that it was unguarded, sending his senses out to detect any individuals in the city or walls

Raviathon started up at the wall while Imperius boldly marched forward, Terevion scanning the perimeter with an eagle eye, and Rhongomyniad focusing herself on the group's health

"Ythala, would you mind getting down for a bit? I would rather not walk into a city while holding you, they may assume we are newlyweds." Okita said jokingly.
"Awwwww." Ythala said, pretending to pout a bit. Slowly, she snuggled against Okita for a few moments, before flapping her wings, moving out of her hands, and landing around a foot away.

Masayoshi looked around the gate.

"...You'd think they'd have more defenses...surely they'd be on high alert with those trains going around..." Masayoshi said.

David stretched slightly, glancing around.

"....weird..." he muttered.

"Yeah..." Gabriel said as she slowly walked in, hearing someone shouting.

"Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!" A man wearing a long, baggy black kimono carried a cart of corpses, calling out that phrase as the streets, which were littered with blood rubble, were silent at this. Some people came up to the cart carrying more bodies, throwing the bodies onto the pile as the man walked through the streets, people continuing to pile corpses onto the cart, most of the people who were doing so possessing some form of injury, but a few were uninjured, but were clearly not sound mentally.

"I guess the trains already hit this place..." Rory murmured as she looked at the battered city, or well, the parts that she could see at least since they'd yet to see all of it.

David stared at the pile of bodies, before slowly looking away, breathing outward. He knew that after this Lostbelt ended, they would all certainly disappear anyway...but that didn't make the sight any less unsettling.

"...damn it..." He murmured.

Masayoshi looked at the sight for a few moments.

"...We were too late..." Masayoshi murmured, running her hand across a half-broken wall of a home. She wasn't nearly as unsettled as David was, but her look displayed apparent frustration as she sighed audibly.

"....Can any of the healers tend to the wounded?" Masayoshi asked wearily, glancing over at the group. She figured healing the people would give them a good first impression if nothing else.

Ythala nearly immediately moved behind Okita, closing her eyes tightly as she clung to the woman.

"...they...they...killed them..." She murmured.

Kiara looked around immediately closing her eyes as she clenched her fists with enough force to tear into her hand, blood dripping from her hands as she began taking slow, long breaths.

"Easy, honey... Easy..." Rory murmured, trying to calm Kiara down.

"I'm taking it easy, Rory... I'm... I'm fine... fine... fine... fine..." Kiara murmured, opening her eyes once more as the wounds she caused on her hands naturally healed. "I just need to... keep moving. Yeah, let's keep moving."

"I can stay behind and heal while the rest of you guys go meet the emperor," Kinzer said, seeming unphased by the scenery barring thinking it was ugly.

"I'll stay behind and try and help those who need it as well..." Gabriel said, nodding.

"I... I think it be more appropriate that you cover your eyes, Ythala." Okita said.

Last edited:
(lol)

David rubbed his eyes.

"...ya sure ya will be alright hanging back, Gabriel? Don't want to put ya in danger or anything..." David said, glancing down at her.

Masayoshi nodded.

"...Thank you, Kinzer. I'm sure these people will appreciate it..." She said, glancing over at the many wounded around the city.

Ythala nodded, her eye's shut tight as she breathed heavily, whimpering slightly as she clung to Okita's leg.

"I'll be fine, David... I can protect myself." Gabriel said, heaving a sigh.
“….” David looked at her for a few moments, obviously concerned at the idea of separating her from the main group.

“…Alright, Gabriel. Ya know how to reach us if ya need anything.” David said softly.

Masayoshi glanced at Jack.

“Surely the emperor would make an exception…given the circumstances.” She said

Masayoshi glanced at Jack.

“Surely the emperor would make an exception…given the circumstances.” She said
"I mean, if this is affecting his people and the area that Okita and I are helping, aren't there likely to be other affected regions that are here, asking the favor of the emperor to help them? i not saying what you said is not possible, it is simply probably that he would be doing something at this moment" said Jack clarifying his words

Metatron would heave a sigh, simply floating on with the rest of the group who were heading to meet the emperor, Rory and Kiara still sticking close as usual while Okita gently placed her hand on her blade's handle, an action that seemed to calm her as the group slowly approached the building, which, while still rather roughed up due to the previous attack, if that's what it was, was still in far better shape than any other house or facility in the city, and was, surprisingly, unguarded as well.

"Maybe a lack of staff or something..." Rory thought, sighing.

Imperius moved to go into the building faster than everyone else, Cullthane scowling as he moved

Rhongomyniad seemed to be panicking a little internally, but wasn't letting it Break her focus

Terevion's grip on his revolver tightened, and he glared about the area

Raviathon murmured something incoherently to herself, clearly in pain and scared of what she'd find

David traveled behind the group, glancing around. He moved closer to Kiara for a second, wanting to check in on his friend.

"...Ya doing alright?" he asked softly.

Masayoshi's eyebrows furrowed.

"...Even if they didn't have soldiers for the wall...any emperor would want to protect himself, right? There should be guards here..." She muttered.

Ythala still clung to Okita, her eyes still shut tightly.

"I'm doing... Decent, yeah..." Kiara murmured. She seemed to be holding up, but, it was clear to anyone who would've been paying attention that she was doing her best not to look around the city, clearly in an attempt to clear her mind of... memories.

Okita would sigh, going into the building as well. "Hello? Sir Tokugawa? This is Okita Souji of the Shinsengumi unit...! Are you in today?" Okita called out, only to be met with mostly silence and gentle coughing, though, she didn't know what to expect as she hadn't met the emperor.

"I'm doing... Decent, yeah..." Kiara murmured. She seemed to be holding up, but, it was clear to anyone who would've been paying attention that she was doing her best not to look around the city, clearly in an attempt to clear her mind of... memories.

Okita would sigh, going into the building as well. "Hello? Sir Tokugawa? This is Okita Souji of the Shinsengumi unit...! Are you in today?" Okita called out, only to be met with mostly silence and gentle coughing, though, she didn't know what to expect as she hadn't met the emperor.
"...alright Kiara. We...just gotta keep moving...alright?" he said quietly, his voice tense as he avoided looking around himself. He moved to her side, both to try and support her and so that his larger frame would block her view of the city as they walked inside.

Masayoshi's unease only increased as no one seemed to answer them. She duplicated herself suddenly, sending it to explore the castle in hopes of finding if anyone else was around. The main Masayoshi walked towards the coughing man behind Rhongo.

There only seemed to be a single person in the castle...

"A-Ah!" Rhongomyniad ran into the person, who had let out a high-pitched yelp, knocking them to the ground as they came out of a hallway of the building. The palace, or whatever the hell it was, was most definitely a luxurious building, or well, key-word is 'was, as while it was clearly large and possessed many facilities and hallways, they were mostly battered and destroyed, with most of the luxury having been torn from the building barring its size.

"Wh-Who... are you people-!?" A boy called out, continuing to cough as he seemed to be choking on something. He was clearly the only person in the building from any scans or observations Masayoshi could make.
__kaedehara_kazuha_genshin_impact_drawn_by_ryu_genshin77__sample-9d8a7fbb0da1ed811cc76f95e7efa90a.jpg

"...Did someone leave their child here...?" Masayoshi thought. She walked towards the boy, trying to flash him a warm smile.

"...Don't worry, we don't mean you any harm..." She said softly. While doing this, she scanned him with her eyes, looking for any visible causes of his cough.

Ythala slowly opened her eyes, hesitantly walking closer to the boy as she saw him cough.

"...Are you alright...?" She said gently.

"That doesn't answer the question of who you are, lady..." The boy backed up, clearly wary of the people as he was most probably choking on something, moving to the center of the room as he went over to what seemed to be a throne, just severely destroyed.

"....." He glanced at Ythala, before sighing. "Please, just state your business, and refrain from treating me like a child, lady." The boy said to Masayoshi.

"...I will answer your questions one by one, but first..." The boy's coughing would swiftly cease as Rhongomyniad did what she did.

"I would like to thank you, ma'am, for healing me. I did not know there were still people around who could use light magic..." The boy muttered to Rhongomyniad sitting on the throne as he rubbed his chin, the rest of my character soon walking in after having sufficiently treated everyone they could.

Back