• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Forgive me, merely a habit," Okita said back to Yharon.

Metatron nodded and smiled, doing his best to ignore the aggression in Cullthane's expression. "Okay, thank you. Hopefully, we find a window between... whatever we're going to be doing." Metatron said.

David nodded.

"Just David is fine. I'm just a regular guy" He said, chuckling a bit. He moved forward, Masayoshi following next to him.

Lance looked at Cullthane.

"...Perhaps this could be...more difficult...then I imagined..." Lance thought. He shook his head, still choosing to remain optimistic as he walked behind the group.

Ythala remained in Oktia's arms, hugging her tightly as she moved.

Gabriel shot up, clearly distracted by something. "O-Oh, right, we should leave!" She said as she began to move.

"Don't mind it, it's just a habit of mine to address those greater than I am with respect, please, pay no mind to it..." Okita murmured.

Kinzer stretched out a bit before beginning to walk next to Rhongomyniad.

"Don't sell ya self short, lady." David said.

"Most fighters would have lost in moments. Those two are some of the best armed fighters we have in the group."
"Forgive me, it is just difficult to not feel... a bit insignificant when faced with such incredible power. Not that that is a bad thing, it just shows me that I have far more room to grow in my short life." Okita said with a smile, though, there were a few pauses in between her words.

"Ay...we all start somewhere, ya know? Ya reached a level that most wouldn't achieve even with centuries of training, as far as like...raw technique is concerned." David said, scratching his head.

"....and if ya stay...with us, I'm sure one of us could help ya along a bit." He added. He wanted her to stay around, a feeling of despair growing in his body at the thought of another person he had gotten to know being erased by the Lostbelts.

David breathed out an inward sigh of relief. He knew if she stuck with them, she could make it out. Just like Kinzer did. Hearing she was willing to stay clearly calmed his nerves.

"...ay...it's no problem" He said, flashing her a small smile.

"I...know what it's like to be weak. Well...at least weak in comparison to the rest, anyway. So I'm more than willing to help dealing with something like that..."

"Well, I'm glad someone can sympathize, at least. Though I don't believe I could reach the level of physical strength someone such as you possesses regardless of how much I train, heh, I am what most would call a 'twig'." Okita said lightheartedly.

"I used to believe I was sick but apparently I am cursed instead... It has affected all the women in my family for many generations, which would include me. It prevents me from building muscle mass, as you can see, and makes physical exertion not at all my friend." Okita explained.

"Well, barring pure sword skills, I had to also study a... particular breathing technique, if that makes sense. Its roots are from Ancient China, but, those in this country merely refer to it as Cultivation or Qi Breathing. You are aware of the concept of internal energy, or life energy, yes?" Okita asked.

"Akin to it, yes. The process involves tempering internal energy, otherwise known as Qi, within one's body, which allows for immense physical reinforcement and strengthening if properly executed. To do this one needs to master manipulating internal functions, specifically pertaining to the lungs and the heart." Okita explained.

"Though, in a few novels I've read, some powerful Cultivators are capable of achieving some, ahem, ridiculous reality-warping feats, heh. Definitely not within the realm of the Martial Arts I am familiar with." Okita said.

"Akin to it, yes. The process involves tempering internal energy, otherwise known as Qi, within one's body, which allows for immense physical reinforcement and strengthening if properly executed. To do this one needs to master manipulating internal functions, specifically pertaining to the lungs and the heart." Okita explained.

"Though, in a few novels I've read, some powerful Cultivators are capable of achieving some, ahem, ridiculous reality-warping feats, heh. Definitely not within the realm of the Martial Arts I am familiar with." Okita said.
"Oh. So it revolves around manipulating the body?" David said, cocking his head.

"I've done a lot of training with that myself. I could give ya some tips if ya ever have trouble with it." He offered.

(We're already off of it and we're walking to Edo, which is about a mile away since you can't really park the Hyperion that close to the city cause the ship is ******* enormous.)
(Ok)
Jack was walking calmly, until just out of boredom he kicked a small rock, when he touch with his feet, his face filled with surprise.

".....Could be?" Jack murmured, he analyze the rock.

Back