• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Imperius silently summoned a sword to himself, ready to charge Okita down when Rory did

"May your speed help you here." Imperius said
Jack came out of the bathroom changed into more casual clothes, then left his room and went to see the cantina, he wanted to see one thing, after all, he does not have an unlimited supply of drinks or refreshments.

"I wonder, do I have to pay for drinks?" he ask the robot
Terevion was silently napping at the bar while the bartender glanced over at Jack, tapping Terevion to wake him up immediately

"We have someone else who's found the Cantina, as for pay, depends on what your getting, but as you will not have the currency required, it's on the house." The bartender said, his voice was deep and gruff while Terevion flicked his head to one side as he stood up to go sit at a table with a grunt
OIP.l8_iboQqwllCK8dNu4RsgAHaGL
(best image I could find)

Imperius silently summoned a sword to himself, ready to charge Okita down when Rory did

"May your speed help you here." Imperius said
"It will most likely not." Okita said with a smile, "And I do not care."

Rory charged forward, brandishing her sword towards Okita and charging forward, swinging down at the woman.

"Here she comes..." Okita thought to herself, expertly parrying Rory's slash and twisting around to dodge the next slash that obviously came right after, kicking off the air and creating some minor distance so that she could deal with both Imperius and Rory.

"Crafty," Rory said casually, planning to move along with Imperius.

David raised an eyebrow.

“This women for real? She’s skilled, but to try to take both Rory and the armored guy at once…?” David thought, folding his arms as he stepped back.

Ythala back away, trembling slightly as she realized what was about to happen.

“I’ll…I’ll come back later…” she muttered quietly. She moved towards the door, looking away from the three fighters.

"More like he isn't quick to trust." The bartender responded, turning his upper body and pulling down a bottle to clean "And nor am I."

"It will most likely not." Okita said with a smile, "And I do not care."

Rory charged forward, brandishing her sword towards Okita and charging forward, swinging down at the woman.

"Here she comes..." Okita thought to herself, expertly parrying Rory's slash and twisting around to dodge the next slash that obviously came right after, kicking off the air and creating some minor distance so that she could deal with both Imperius and Rory.

"Crafty," Rory said casually, planning to move along with Imperius.
Imperius fired off towards Okita, leading with a kick, then a diagonal slash, then a slam, it was a fighting style purposely countered by a more speedy and agile opponent, but also to control the center line to leave openings for attack from an ally

"Oh..." Gabriel said, grabbing Ythala's hand. "Yeah, we can... come back later."
Imperius fired off towards Okita, leading with a kick, then a diagonal slash, then a slam, it was a fighting style purposely countered by a more speedy and agile opponent, but also to control the center line to leave openings for attack from an ally
Okita dodged the kick, but then Rory followed up with a horizontal slash along with Imperius's diagonal slash, Okita ducking down to dodge both with her ahoge getting cut off, and then kicking off the ground to narrowly side-step the slam, delivering a diagonal slash and a vertical slash to Rory and then jumping away, not confident in attacking Imperius while also dodging Rory's next inevitable assault, Rory purposely tanking the attack so she could test Okita's strength, which was, negligible to say the least, as Rory was only dealt with some moderate gashes which healed swiftly.

"Damn... Can't pick up enough speed..." Okita thought to herself.

"Oh..." Gabriel said, grabbing Ythala's hand. "Yeah, we can... come back later."

Okita dodged the kick, but then Rory followed up with a horizontal slash along with Imperius's diagonal slash, Okita ducking down to dodge both with her ahoge getting cut off, and then kicking off the ground to narrowly side-step the slam, delivering a diagonal slash and a vertical slash to Rory and then jumping away, not confident in attacking Imperius while also dodging Rory's next inevitable assault, Rory purposely tanking the attack so she could test Okita's strength, which was, negligible to say the least, as Rory was only dealt with some moderate gashes which healed swiftly.

"Damn... Can't pick up enough speed..." Okita thought to herself.
"Show me your speed." Imperius said, dashing forward with a large slam of heat with a relentless assault, attacking from below, above, diagonally, it really seemed to come from everywhere to force Okita to move into an attack from Rory

Ythala nodded, quickly scurrying out of the room and moving to a faraway room on the ship, breathing heavily as she quickly opened the door. She leaned against a wall, trying to calm herself.
Raviathon followed and warped a bed that Ythala would practically slide into before taking out a scroll of her own design and spoke "here, I hope you can properly read it!" Raviathon joked

(I'm doing this to annoy azontr lol)

"Show me your speed." Imperius said, dashing forward with a large slam of heat with a relentless assault, attacking from below, above, diagonally, it really seemed to come from everywhere to force Okita to move into an attack from Rory
"I'm doing my best if that makes you feel better..." Okita said, narrowly parrying all of Imperius's attacks, mostly relying on short bursts of speed along with her own skill to do so, but, she couldn't avoid Rory's next assault completely, Rory also delivering attacks from practically all directions, starting from below, then immediately turning into a horizontal slash, then a vertical slash, then yeah it just got insane.

Okita moved swiftly, green energy forming around her as she counter-attacked each and every attack with blinding speed, moving away from both of them as Rory's sword was heavily chipped, but she repaired it instantly.

Okita was dealt various cuts around her face and neck area, but she didn't mind it, the cuts slowly healing as she began focusing on offense, trying to pick up speed as she delivered a relentless assault to both of them at the same time.

"No. I said it's on the house." The Bartender responded, walking over and handing Jack the bottle
"I'm doing my best if that makes you feel better..." Okita said, narrowly parrying all of Imperius's attacks, mostly relying on short bursts of speed along with her own skill to do so, but, she couldn't avoid Rory's next assault completely, Rory also delivering attacks from practically all directions, starting from below, then immediately turning into a horizontal slash, then a vertical slash, then yeah it just got insane.

Okita moved swiftly, green energy forming around her as she counter-attacked each and every attack with blinding speed, moving away from both of them as Rory's sword was heavily chipped, but she repaired it instantly.

Okita was dealt various cuts around her face and neck area, but she didn't mind it, the cuts slowly healing as she began focusing on offense, trying to pick up speed as she delivered a relentless assault to both of them at the same time.
Even while she had the speed advantage Imperius's defense was impossible to break through, whether he dodged or parried it was done with impossible precision and skill, the angel seeming impressed with Okita as he moved to use an opened Solarian on her sword to tear it out of her hands or break it, a trick he used on Rory and hoped Okita could get around

David's eyes widened, staring at the spar intently.

"...God damn..." He murmured.

"...Am I really this far behind...?" David thought, glancing at the three warriors. It was incredibly apparent that they were in another league, as far as raw technique was concerned. He had noticed it during his fight with Jack too. His movements were flawed, wasteful, and nowhere near the level of precision he saw from the beings before him.

Meanwhile

Masayoshi shot up from her chair, letting out a loud yell of triumph as she pumped her fist in the air. Around her....laid of a bed of flowers, each intricately designed and beautiful. And more importantly, each one was massive, an individual flower spanning nearly a meter in width and towering several feet into the air. She had done it. She had managed to create plants using nothing but magic alone. Natural, functional plants that cost next to no mana to maintain or manipulate. She grabbed one of the flowers from the ground, picking it from its roots and inhaling its scent.

"...now that I've mastered the basic concept, I should be able to learn the rest of the spells much easier..." She said excitedly. Quickly she picked up the scroll, examining it as she let out another squeal of glee, clearly glad that her training had paid off.

"...I ought to ask Cullthane for another scroll soon...." She muttered.

Even while she had the speed advantage Imperius's defense was impossible to break through, whether he dodged or parried it was done with impossible precision and skill, the angel seeming impressed with Okita as he moved to use an opened Solarian on her sword to tear it out of her hands or break it, a trick he used on Rory and hoped Okita could get around
Okita was very much impressed by this precision, simply smiling as she narrowly hopped into the air, able to barely avoid Solarian despite Imperius's ungodly precision, doing a front flip in the air and landing behind Imperius only to be met with a relentless assault by Rory, Okita barely able to dodge and being delivered a gash to the cheek as she continued to smile, assuming her dodge was successful.

Imperius backstepped, flowing right by Okita as pure heat, but Solarian was noticeably risen up and slammed down just as Imperius rematerialized, a shockwave of heat and energy coming from it as Imperius followed it up with a grapple if he could get it off and a headbutt right afterwards
Jack's body trembled a little, but he managed to hold himself together.

"This is so powerful, I've never tasted anything with such force before"
"It's made for Dragons, as such it's contents are similar to an extremely strong alcohol to humans. I like to give it to those who need a drink to knock them on their ass." The bartender replied

Imperius backstepped, flowing right by Okita as pure heat, but Solarian was noticeably risen up and slammed down just as Imperius rematerialized, a shockwave of heat and energy coming from it as Imperius followed it up with a grapple if he could get it off and a headbutt right afterwards
Okita was able to narrowly pull back from the grapple, but she then ran into Rory and was being met with Imperius's most likely impossibly precise headbutt, forced to block Rory's sword strike, which then turned into a roundhouse kick which turned into a left hook.

Okita's arms let out a visible cracking sound as she blocked the sword strike, narrowly dodged the roundhouse kick by ducking down slightly, and then dodged the left hook by moving to the side slightly, knowing she couldn't take Imperius's headbutt as she tried to do a backflip out of the way, creating some distance and ending up next to David if successful.

"Wonderful...! I am learning much from both of you...!" Okita said happily while coughing, her grip on her blade loosened, but she swiftly tightened it.

Imperius noticed this immediately and punched forward, only to turn into heat whether Okita did anything or not and unleash a powerful barrage of punched within Okita's hooking line, mostly to the shoulders and sides of her
Okita jumped back into the fight, practically ignoring David.

"I hope this doesn't get too bad..." Rory thought to herself as she jumped forward as well.

Okita would narrowly dodge the punches by rapidly jumping back, moving constantly around the room as she gained speed, not expecting this to hinder either of them, and it really didn't, as Rory, while not able to keep up with her speed, was more than precise enough to predict where she was going, meeting Okita at each point and clashing with her each time she moved, intercepting her each time so Imperius could join in their game of cat and mouse.

Okita jumped back into the fight, practically ignoring David.

"I hope this doesn't get too bad..." Rory thought to herself as she jumped forward as well.

Okita would narrowly dodge the punches by rapidly jumping back, moving constantly around the room as she gained speed, not expecting this to hinder either of them, and it really didn't, as Rory, while not able to keep up with her speed, was more than precise enough to predict where she was going, meeting Okita at each point and clashing with her each time she moved, intercepting her each time so Imperius could join in their game of cat and mouse.
Imperius threw Solarian's open form to catch Okita by either the leg or the sword arm before moving forward and intercepting her assuming she managed to get around Rory and Solarian to hit her right below the sternum to utterly wind her, although not going anywhere near full power as he did so as to not severely harm or kill Okita

Imperius threw Solarian's open form to catch Okita by either the leg or the sword arm before moving forward and intercepting her assuming she managed to get around Rory and Solarian to hit her right below the sternum to utterly wind her, although not going anywhere near full power as he did so as to not severely harm or kill Okita
Okita would hop into the air right before Rory came to clash with her and before Solarian was about to catch her, doing a flip and kicking off the air as if she was completely weightless, before returning to the ground behind Imperius and Rory, dodging their attacks, though this obviously didn't mean that she'd gotten out, Rory tossing her blade toward Okita which she deflected, only to be met with Rory who had been traveling with the blade, meeting and clashing with Okita a split-second before she could dodge, forcing her down, clearly waiting for Imperius to end it.

Imperius reacted quickly and moved a punch towards Okita's face, but a massive movement of air stopped him as he was just a quark length from connecting with Okita's cells and forehead and likely causing serious damage, but instead stopped and kept his fist there

"I am unworthy of such praise, Imperius, Rory. I still have much to learn... And... ha... much more to experience..." Okita said, allowing Imperius to help her up, though her arms were very clearly broken and she seemed to have a few fractures in her ribs.

"I am unworthy of such praise, Imperius, Rory. I still have much to learn... And... ha... much more to experience..." Okita said, allowing Imperius to help her up, though her arms were very clearly broken and she seemed to have a few fractures in her ribs.
"To even keep up with either myself or Rory is an accomplishment worthy of such praise, however, it is to the medical center with you." Imperius responded, motioning for her to follow him if she didn't already know where it was

"Yeah, you should get some rest," Rory said seriously, nodding at Imperius's statement.

"Never mind me. I believe I saw Gabriel and Raviathon with Ythala, yes? Perhaps I can get either of them to heal me, I was already planning to visit Ythala after I'd completed my training, anyway." Okita said, clearly unphased by her injuries, though she was having some trouble breathing for other reasons.

"Oh, well, perhaps you are right, sir Imperius. Forgive my stubbornness... I just wished to see how she was doing after all of that." Okita said politely.

"Uh-huh... But yeah, go get a check-up and then visit her, she'll be less worried if you pop up uninjured." Rory said with a snicker, crossing her arms.

"Correct." Imperius said, leading the way to the Medical center where Rhongomyniad was beginning to start reading just as they walked in, running a perfect eye over Okita and immediately seeing the broken bones, but more specifically looking to her breathing

"I'm going to need you to give me a rundown of everything you've experienced with your breathing and other things physically." Rhongomyniad said, sighing as she couldn't identify it just from her breathing, steadily healing her bones after she set them though it wasn't at all her focus

Rory stayed in the training room.

"Physical exertion, Ms. Rhongomyniad. Everyone female child in my family is born with a condition that causes extreme frailty, and thus, physical over-exertion is not optimal, as I am unable to build much muscle mass. My own personal training also contributes to this." Okita said calmly and honestly.

Back