• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Lance hesitated for a moment, breathing out.

"If I may ask. Do you regret you're actions, or simply regret the consequences of your actions?" Lance said.
"...." Metatron was silent for a bit, trembling slightly even before breathing out.

"I admit that I... do not heavily regret my actions themselves. I believe they were justified, even if others may find something like that preposterous. Regardless I... Realize that maybe my thinking may be a bit... irrational.. And that I perhaps even need to change how I react to situations such as that in the future. So while I don't heavily regret what I did I... Think that maybe a change should be made... I just don't know what that is.." Metatron said as honestly as possible, his words and his breathing shaky at multiple points.

"Okay... thanks... Ythala..." Raviathon murmured, taking long, shaky breaths to calm herself down over time
Ythala nodded, embracing her warmly.

"It's my pleasure, Raviathon..." She said quietly.

"...." Metatron was silent for a bit, trembling slightly even before breathing out.

"I admit that I... do not heavily regret my actions themselves. I believe they were justified, even if others may find something like that preposterous. Regardless I... Realize that maybe my thinking may be a bit... irrational.. And that I perhaps even need to change how I react to situations such as that in the future. So while I don't heavily regret what I did I... Think that maybe a change should be made... I just don't know what that is.." Metatron said as honestly as possible, his words and his breathing shaky at multiple points.
Lance stared at the ground for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"I suppose that makes sense. As long as you recognize that changes should be made. With something like this....it's important for the person you wronged to...trust you to not repeat your mistake. And saying you desire to change would go a long way in proving that, I think." He said.

before David reached Jack, He change of direction, to make a Thunderclap at close range from David to get away from him and harm him, which was heard throughout the training room
David took the thunderclap head-on, electricity arcing through his skin and charring some of his flesh. However, David didn't fall, using his gravity manipulation to keep himself airborne as he suddenly dashed toward Jack again in the air, grabbing him by the head before forcefully slamming him against the ceiling if successful.

"...Didn't expect to have to use gravity against him...guess I can't settle this with wrestling alone..." He thought.

Lance stared at the ground for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"I suppose that makes sense. As long as you recognize that changes should be made. With something like this....it's important for the person you wronged to...trust you to not repeat your mistake. And saying you desire to change would go a long way in proving that, I think." He said.
"It... It would?" Metatron asked, his breathing still shaky as he was clearly afraid that he would simply fail. "This... I'm not ******* up, then? This is... I'm d-doing the right thing?"

Raviathon breathed out, slowly getting up "How did you hold up in the training room?" Raviathon asked
"It went alright..." Ythala said quietly.

"...The two women were sparring when I came in...but they moved away so they wouldn't scare me..." She said.

Jack just disappeared but unlike before he was on the ground about 35 meters from David.
David immediately shifted his feet towards the ceiling, before pushing off of it at high speeds. Moving his shoulder forward, he attempted to viciously tackle Jack, using his forward momentum to increase the force behind his charge.

"It... It would?" Metatron asked, his breathing still shaky as he was clearly afraid that he would simply fail. "This... I'm not ******* up, then? This is... I'm d-doing the right thing?"
Lance nodded, looking up at him and flashing a reassuring smile.

"You are doing the right thing, Metatron!" Lance said.

"...it may be...daunting at first. But...I believe you can do it. And I think Cullthane will appreciate that you actively wish to improve your relationship with him.."

Last edited:
Lance nodded, looking up at him and flashing a reassuring smile.

"You are doing the right thing, Metatron!" Lance said.

"...it may be...daunting at first. But...I believe you can do it. And I think Cullthane will appreciate that you actively wish to improve your relationship with him.."
Metatron smiled genuinely, floating off of Lance's back and turning to the door, his wings happily fluttering.

"Well, alright...! I will... I will go rest a bit. Continue you're training as instructed!"

David immediately shifted his feet towards the ceiling, before pushing off of it at high speeds. Moving his shoulder forward, he attempted to viciously tackle Jack, using his forward momentum to increase the force behind his charge.
When David collided with Jack his attack was blocked, a dark red layer of omnidirectional energy in Jack's body nullified David's attack and was followed by a reddish blast at point blank range at David.

(Oops, lol, sorry)

"Metatron?!" Ythala said, she pulled back slightly, visibly surprise.

"N-no...I...can't..." She hesitated.

"...He's....he's scary now..." She murmured.

When David collided with Jack his attack was blocked, a dark red layer of omnidirectional energy in Jack's body nullified David's attack and was followed by a reddish blast at point blank range at David.
The blast slammed into David, scorching his flesh and exposing the muscle underneath. And yet...David kept moving, powering through the blast as he immediately grabbed Jack's head. Pulling his own head backward, he suddenly launched forward, delivering a vicious headbutt to Jack's face.

Metatron smiled genuinely, floating off of Lance's back and turning to the door, his wings happily fluttering.

"Well, alright...! I will... I will go rest a bit. Continue you're training as instructed!"
Lance smiled, looking up at the man.

"As you wish, Metatron. Feel free to return if you need anything!" He said.

(Oops, lol, sorry)

"Metatron?!" Ythala said, she pulled back slightly, visibly surprise.

"N-no...I...can't..." She hesitated.

"...He's....he's scary now..." She murmured.
"I doubt that was what you could call "Normal behavior" from him right now, just go talk to him!" Raviathon encouraged as she tapped, you guessed it, a hidden button and opened a map of the ship so Ythala could find Metatron lol

"...Good boy?" Lance muttered. He shook his head, a slight blush appearing on his face as he began to work out again.

"...Perhap's he meant that as a compliment..." He thought.

"I doubt that was what you could call "Normal behavior" from him right now, just go talk to him!" Raviathon encouraged as she tapped, you guessed it, a hidden button and opened a map of the ship so Ythala could find Metatron lol
"...I'll...I'll talk to him later, alright!" Ythala said quickly, turning away from the map.

"...A...after things calm down a bit...."

"That was a good blow," said Jack as he took a couple of steps back after the impact, visually dizzy from David's point of view but something is wrong....

"HAHAHAHAHA" Gilgamesh's laughter and Jack's laughter mixed, a reddish energy from Jack, everyone could notice, Although weaker, it was indisputable that Adam's energy came from Jack's weapons

"This fight is filling us with motivation" Said a multitude of voices coming from Jack, all the members of Ragnarok's Crew could feel how Adam's creations were being used, apparently they were suppressing their nature up to this point.

(Azontr gave me permission, so Let's gooooo)

"Jack, what is the meaning of this?" Okita said, her eyes cold as she looked at her subordinate, Rory walking up to the man with a face contorted with rage, Kiara doing the same as Metatron teleported into the room as well, Gabriel running into the room while trembling.

"Explain this immediately, Jack." Okita ordered, ready to decapitate her underling in a moments notice.

(I gave you permission to spell you're own death lol.)
(It's not like I've gone crazy either, I'm still in control I'm just really motivated)

Jack would be on the floor looking at everyone in shock.

"****, I didn't do anything, I was just fighting David for training, and I let the motivation of a good fight fill me and my weapons, it's not like we killed anyone." Jack said his words were 100% sincere

"mmmmmm, I think I know what's going on" said Gilgamesh, jack's gauntlets.

Imperius then stormed into the room, clearly ready to execute Jack on the spot himself with Solarian while Raviathon Breathed out in a little relief, though she knew of the danger Jack had against him

"You are using his weapons. Give me a single good reason I shouldn't split you up the middle and obliterate your insides." Cullthane said slowly and quietly, taking a step in front of Jack, his eyes completely cold

"The first day when I got on the train, I got them. At first I thought of only leaving them when I managed to find a way out, but when I realized that they were alive I felt guilty when I tried to leave them alone, besides that I owe them my life" Jack said

"You speak of our creator?, years ago he discarded us as very obsolete objects according to him, we are not really related beyond the fact that he created us, we do not owe him loyalty" explained Gilgamesh.

"We are only here to help, and Okita knows it, after all she has seen us thousands of times helping Jack in his missions, she never had any problem other than that it is strange to have a weapon with a mind of its own" said Omega, Jack's Sword.

"But now I know that these weapons belong to the enemy... I can practically smell it..." Okita said, gritting her teeth.

"I would like you to excuse my subordinate. He has done nothing wrong himself, but, I realize how him obtaining the weapons of the enemy can be a worrying concept. Be at ease that I will be responsible for ending his life if he proves to be a threat, I beg thee..." Okita suggested.

David stared at Jack for a moment, before throwing him to the ground.

"....ay, Okita, can you vouch for this kid?" David asked, glancing at the women.

Lance rushed into the room as well, breathing heavily as he immediately pulled a sword from his pocket dimension.

Masayoshi followed soon after, staring at the weapons glancing around.

Ythala, was cowering in the corner of the ship, having immediately hid once she felt the energy.

"..Please...not...not here...not now..." She whispered, curling into a ball.

David stared at Jack for a moment, before throwing him to the ground.

"....ay, Okita, can you vouch for this kid?" David asked, glancing at the women.

Lance rushed into the room as well, breathing heavily as he immediately pulled a sword from his pocket dimension.

Masayoshi followed soon after, staring at the weapons glancing around.

Ythala, was cowering in the corner of the ship, having immediately hid once she felt the energy.

"..Please...not...not here...not now..." She whispered, curling into a ball.
"I have worked with Jack for many years of my life, David. I can vouch for him. And if he proves untrustworthy, I ask you again to grant me the responsibility of taking his life." Okita said, getting on her hands and knees and bowing down.

Cullthane didn't seem calmed and only remaining there, his eyes dragging to both weapons as they talked, and then to Okita

"Make sure of it. Or I will end you both." Cullthane snarled, teleporting away, over to where Ythala was hiding, looking down at her, his purple eyes glowing a bit and lighting up the corner just as Raviathon arrived at the scene

"He was an idjit huh..." Rhongomyniad murmured, sighing out as she sat down on a bed and put a hand on her forehead

"I have worked with Jack for many years of my life, David. I can vouch for him. And if he proves untrustworthy, I ask you again to grant me the responsibility of taking his life." Okita said, getting on her hands and knees and bowing down.
David glanced at the women for a moment, breathing out.

"....Alright Okita" He said, shaking his head. He walked towards the women, reaching out a hand to help her up.

"...Just...keep an eye on him, alright?"

Meanwile.

Ythala yelped, scurrying backward in surprise and fear.

"...C..Cullthane...?" She said, staring at the Seraphim.

"...P-please help...I...I sensed...." She trailed off, tearing up slightly as she immediately jumped towards the man, hugging him tightly.

"I thank you all for sparing him. I will be sure to keep a keen eye on him." Okita said, taking his hand and bowing courteously to him, breathing shakily and slightly trembling, seeming a bit scared for her life, but regardless, she smiled.

"It seems I was right... I am an incredibly weak being compared to the people here..." Okita thought to herself, merely smiling at David.

Rory sighed, Kiara clinging to her arm. "Haaa... Thank **** everything turned out alright..." Kiara murmured.

"******* garbage..." Metatron said, clicking his tongue and stomping out of the room, neglecting to teleport or fly.

Gabriel trembled in the corner, sensing Adam's energy causing her to tremble in the corner of the room, breathing heavily. "Ah... Ah..."

Jack just sighed, now that he thought about it, he had previously mentioned that he got omega from the Train, no one was surprised, although they probably didn't know who created the train since then.

"I guess the plot thickens," Jack muttered as he stood up and walked towards the room he chose on the ship.

"Mmmmm, I guess I'll have to prove that you guys are like Giorno, children of an evil being who were abandoned and are good people" Jack thought to himself as he left the training room.
"I feel nostalgic in a way, that's when I met you for the first time, I remember when you tried to kill me through impalement" Jack said while holding his sword, Omega

flashback

Jack just sighed, now that he thought about it, he had previously mentioned that he got omega from the Train, no one was surprised, although they probably didn't know who created the train since then.

"I guess the plot thickens," Jack muttered as he stood up and walked towards the room he chose on the ship.

"Mmmmm, I guess I'll have to prove that you guys are like Giorno, children of an evil being who were abandoned and are good people" Jack thought to himself as he left the training room.
(Please don't have him make 4th wall breaks so often lol)

Back