• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel nodded at Raviathon and David, Rory and Kiara slowly going up to her while holding hands, Kiara breathing heavily as she was clearly extremely worried, "Yeah... You'll be alright...!"

"Calm down, Kiara... Everything is fine... You guys should get back to training..." Gabriel murmured, slowly getting up.

Gabriel smiled back as best she could, "Thank you, but I can walk on my own..." She said as she got up, still gently trembling as she began walking out of the room slowly.
"That's good, he's in the Cantina, from what I know of the ship, probably slept through this, do you want me to walk with you?" Raviathon asked, following a bit behind Gabriel

"Uh, same here..." Gabriel murmured, "I'm just glad that it wasn't... Have you tried going to Okita? I know how close you two seem to be getting, and the problem was her subordinate..." Gabriel suggested, immediately figuring out that Ythala wanted to get into Okita's pants.

"She's in the training room, Ythala. I'm sure she'd be happy to see you, and, I think it'd be good for your mental health to have a talk with her without sexual innuendo or allusions to sexual favors." Gabriel specified, smiling at her.
Ythala blushed, a small smile appearing on her lips despite her visible unease.

"A..alright. I'll...I'll keep that in mind!" She said.

"Yeah, she's fine, though I can tell she's frail in terms of durability, so I'd keep an eye out, yeah? I could even teach you healing magic...!" Raviathon said
"Yeah...! I..if I could...help her with healing magic...that...that would be great!" She said, looking at Raviathon.

Ythala blushed, a small smile appearing on her lips despite her visible unease.

"A..alright. I'll...I'll keep that in mind!" She said.
"Good. I would also suggest trying to avoid the training room barring the time's your trying to visit her, and if you fancyitIamavailablefortheraprysessionswheneveryouneedmeYthalajustaskandI'lldoeverythinginmypowertohelpespeciallyifyourfeelingnauseousordrowzyinrandomintervalsthatmaybeasignofdepressionsopleasecometomeifyoueverfeellikethat." Gabriel said, speaking incredibly swiftly as she nodded at Raviathon, heading to the training room.

Okita would sigh, "Well... Now that that is done, would any of you fancy a light spar? To become familiar with each other's skills, of course." Okita offered with a light smile.

"I am always ready for a spar, though I'll warn that I'd be holding back on my strength, not my skill." Imperius said, looking over at Okita, clearly wanting something to burn steam on

"Hahaha... I'm afraid Gabriel is "already taken"." Raviathon said with a smile

"I am always ready for a spar, though I'll warn that I'd be holding back on my strength, not my skill." Imperius said, looking over at Okita, clearly wanting something to burn steam on
"That is quite fine, sir Imperius. While I may be inferior to you, there is no gain without pain, as they say, so please allow me to humble myself with your techniques." Okita said politely, not really caring if she was blatantly outmatched and clearly so.

"Would any of you care to join us?" Okita asked.

"Sure, I can hop in... At least to clear my head..." Rory murmured.

"Sorry, I'm trying to limit the amount of physical stress I go through and stuff outside of necessary battles." Kiara said, "Sorry!"
"Hahaha... I'm afraid Gabriel is "already taken"." Raviathon said with a smile
"Raviathon...!" Gabriel said with a blush, "Shut up...!"

"That is quite fine, sir Imperius. While I may be inferior to you, there is no gain without pain, as they say, so please allow me to humble myself with your techniques." Okita said politely, not really caring if she was blatantly outmatched and clearly so.

"Would any of you care to join us?" Okita asked.

"Sure, I can hop in... At least to clear my head..." Rory murmured.

"Sorry, I'm trying to limit the amount of physical stress I go through and stuff outside of necessary battles." Kiara said, "Sorry!"

"Raviathon...!" Gabriel said with a blush, "Shut up...!"
"Good, give it your all, and perhaps you'll even find yourself improving!" Imperius said his mood clearly improving by his wings turning a brighter orange

"Hahahahahahahahahaha! But your cute when your embarassed!" Raviathon responded with a wide smile, clearly having a turn of mood into happiness

"Awww, I didn't mean it like that...!" Ythala whined, puffing her cheeks out a bit.

"...though, I envy whatever person managed to steal your heart..." She said. smiling as she gently let go of Gabriel.
"Yeah Yeah, whatever..." Gabriel said with a golden blush, crossing her arms and puffing out her cheeks a bit as she breathed out.
"Hahahahahahahahahaha! But your cute when your embarassed!" Raviathon responded with a wide smile, clearly having a turn of mood into happiness
"I am not cute!!" Gabriel exclaimed back.

David sighed, shaking his head.

"I'll pass for now. That drama with Jack kinda killed my mood for sparing." David said, shaking his head. The injuries taken from the spar had already healed at this point, David leaving the spar with no noticeable damage.

"I'm afraid I'll have to pass as well. I'm already quite exhausted from my own workouts..." Lance said, waving at the group before leaving.

"...I'm open to sparing later! I'm just...so close to figuring out this new spell I've been learning!' Masayoshi said, failing to hide her excitement as she turned away from the group, hurrying back to her scroll.

Gabriel and co. walked into the room just as everyone said that.

"A shame. It seems I will have to do with Imperius and Rory, now, if both of you would come at me at once, that would be lovely." Okita said, drawing her sword swiftly.

"At once? Alright, then..." Rory said, simply summoning a katana herself as Okita glanced at Ythala.

(Image does not work.)
(
Gen_Narumi%27s_civilian_outfit.jpg
withot the box)

Back