• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rory let out an impressed whistle, her attacks continuously getting faster and more erratic as she swept his legs while simultaneously delivering a punch to his temple with a single hand, which immediately shifted into a punch to the abdomen, then to the liver, and then to practically all the vital areas in his torso.
Jack kept breaking his limits even more, reaching Rory, and all the attacks were nullified either through responding to her blows with his own blows, backing up enough or simply deflecting them, his body responding to his situation, waiting for the moment to counter.

Jack kept breaking his limits even more, reaching Rory, and all the attacks were nullified either through responding to her blows with his own blows, backing up enough or simply deflecting them, his body responding to his situation, waiting for the moment to counter.
Rory's blows proved impossibly difficult to deflect rather than block, her attacks instantly changing direction whenever he attempted to deflect them and moving at blinding speeds, her skill even without a sword making it nigh-impossible to properly deflect her attacks. Blocking was feasible though, so, that severely lessened the damage Jack would take from Rory's flurry of blows.

"That's obvious, Lance, I'm asking how do I approach him? I've never had to do this before, alright?" Metatron would say, tapping his arm while his arms were crossed and grinding his teeth gently in frustration.
"......" Lance thought for a moment.

"...I would suggest...doing it...humbly. Without excuses...." Lance said carefully.

"You wronged him. And you know that. So you need to approach him with the understanding that he won't be greeting you with the warmest welcome."

Raviathon seemed calmed but still in a state where she wasn't feeling the best "Yeah just... painful memories for me." Raviathon murmured, smiling a bit
"A-alright" Ythala muttered quietly, her harp disappearing as he gripped the women's arms.

"...talk to me if you need to, alright? We...we angels should stick together!" She said. She flashed her a small smile, though she was still visibly worried.

"A-alright" Ythala muttered quietly, her harp disappearing as he gripped the women's arms.

"...talk to me if you need to, alright? We...we angels should stick together!" She said. She flashed her a small smile, though she was still visibly worried
"Yeah, I'm just trying not to let my own trauma effect you too much." Raviathon said honestly, smiling a bit back

Rory's blows proved impossibly difficult to deflect rather than block, her attacks instantly changing direction whenever he attempted to deflect them and moving at blinding speeds, her skill even without a sword making it nigh-impossible to properly deflect her attacks. Blocking was feasible though, so, that severely lessened the damage Jack would take from Rory's flurry of blows.
Jack continued to block and dodge then, adapting to the situation and his Opponent's fighting style, showing years of experience in every fiber of his being.

Jack continued to block and dodge then, adapting to the situation and his Opponent's fighting style, showing years of experience in every fiber of his being.
Rory was impressed, but, still mostly unphased by Jack's technique, her attacks continuing to speed up until she just sighed. "I'll end this now." In a burst of strength and speed, she moved barely faster than Jack could react, but that made all the difference as she circled around Jack and delivered a chop to his kneck, Rory using her innate physiology as a sword to have said chop do cutting damage which would make it dangerous to block, while also making the attack near impossible to dodge. And even if she did dodge, she'd circle around him again in another instant and sweep him off his feet, delivering three consecutive roundhouse kicks to his head.

Rory was impressed, but, still mostly unphased by Jack's technique, her attacks continuing to speed up until she just sighed. "I'll end this now." In a burst of strength and speed, she moved barely faster than Jack could react, but that made all the difference as she circled around Jack and delivered a chop to his kneck, Rory using her innate physiology as a sword to have said chop do cutting damage which would make it dangerous to block, while also making the attack near impossible to dodge. And even if she did dodge, she'd circle around him again in another instant and sweep him off his feet, delivering three consecutive roundhouse kicks to his head.
But even moving faster than Jack would think was not something new, he could dodge much faster than he would think and since Rory seemed to want to finish the fight, Jack agreed, although he would not land the blow. In the end, he simply teleported to David's side.

Making Rory's attack completely useless, unless she tries to attack him but that would be attacking the opponent when the fight was over, it would basically be attacking him for no reason.

"Good fight, although I knew it would end like this, after all, I noticed that you have the touch" he said without going into detail about the meaning of the Touch

"Oh, alright." Rory said casually, shrugging. "You're pretty good yourself. Didn't expect you to keep up for that long."

"......" Lance thought for a moment.

"...I would suggest...doing it...humbly. Without excuses...." Lance said carefully.

"You wronged him. And you know that. So you need to approach him with the understanding that he won't be greeting you with the warmest welcome."
"Okay... How do I do that? How does one act.. Humble?" Metatron asked, completely clueless on things like that.

"Okay... How do I do that? How does one act.. Humble?" Metatron asked, completely clueless on things like that.
"Well erm...." Lance said. He thought for a moment, trying to put it into words. He decided just to be blunt.

"You know how you act like you are...superior to others, correct? In some form or another."

"...Don't do that. Approach Cullthane...as if you were a student approaching a master" Lance said, figuring that would be a good enough analogy for it.

"Thank you"
Jack just smiled at her and then turned to David.

"Tell me, are you ready?
"Eh?" David said, glancing at Jack.

"I can spar with ya, sure. But you ain't gonna take a break or anything first?" David said.

"Eh?" David said, glancing at Jack.

"I can spar with ya, sure. But you ain't gonna take a break or anything first?" David said.
"In a real battle one can't rest" he said bad mimicking Okita's voice and expression, before laughing at that.

"I don't need to rest, Theoretically, as long as my determination pushes beyond me limits, this body will be able to fight until the end of the fight" he said.

"Besides, I don't want to keep you waiting"

David chuckled.

"Alright. I like your attitude man." David said. He walked to the center of the training room, cracking his neck a bit.

"Come at me whenever you're ready." He called out.
Jack smiled and even with Gilgamesh he prepared himself for the H2H match since he wanted to start with that but could change it if he looks supersdo, he ran towards david using a series of quick but strong blows when he was in the right range to be able to hit precisely

"Man's trying to take me unarmed...?" David thought. David stepped forward, taking a wide stance as he took Jack's barrage of blows head-on. His body shook slightly, but was otherwise unmoving as he endured the man's vicious blows, light bruises appearing on his skin. The moment he saw an opening, David would suddenly grab Jack, lifting him upward before delivering a vicious powerbomb, throwing him back first onto the hard ground if successful.

"Well erm...." Lance said. He thought for a moment, trying to put it into words. He decided just to be blunt.

"You know how you act like you are...superior to others, correct? In some form or another."

"...Don't do that. Approach Cullthane...as if you were a student approaching a master" Lance said, figuring that would be a good enough analogy for it.
"But I'm not a student..." Metatron said, "So you are saying I am to... treat him with the respect I'd show my lord and master...?" Metatron asked. He wasn't at all opposed to the fact that much was obvious, he was just confused and looking for confirmation.
"Man's trying to take me unarmed...?" David thought. David stepped forward, taking a wide stance as he took Jack's barrage of blows head-on. His body shook slightly, but was otherwise unmoving as he endured the man's vicious blows, light bruises appearing on his skin. The moment he saw an opening, David would suddenly grab Jack, lifting him upward before delivering a vicious powerbomb, throwing him back first onto the hard ground if successful.
"Wooo! You got this David! Kick his ass!" Kiara jokingly cheered from the background as she worked out.

And David was successful... but halfway through, when he knocked Jack to the ground instead of a heavy blow, thanks to Gilgamesh's back plate it bounced off the ground and hit David much harder than before.

And David was successful... but halfway through, when he knocked Jack to the ground instead of a heavy blow, thanks to Gilgamesh's back plate it bounced off the ground and hit David much harder than before.
David staggered back a step, not expecting the backplate to rebound the force of his throw, another bruise forming on his stomach. Yet, he wasn't stopped. He immediately went for another grapple, grabbing Jack by the head before quickly transitioning into an extremely tight headlock, putting pressure on his neck with his arms in hopes of knocking him unconscious, if successful. Should Jack pay attention to David, he could tell that he...was getting stronger, as if he was pulling power from somewhere else.

"Ay thanks Kiara!" David called out.

"But I'm not a student..." Metatron said, "So you are saying I am to... treat him with the respect I'd show my lord and master...?" Metatron asked. He wasn't at all opposed to the fact that much was obvious, he was just confused and looking for confirmation.
Lance nodded.

"Indeed! In order to be humble, it is important to treat the person you're talking to with respect." Lance said.

David staggered back a step, not expecting the backplate to rebound the force of his throw, another bruise forming on his stomach. Yet, he wasn't stopped. He immediately went for another grapple, grabbing Jack by the head before quickly transitioning into an extremely tight headlock, putting pressure on his neck with his arms in hopes of knocking him unconscious, if successful. Should Jack pay attention to David, he could tell that he...was getting stronger, as if he was pulling power from somewhere else.

"Huh? O-Oh! I wasn't trying to do that, I forgot you get stronger when people cheer for you...! I wasn't trying to interfere!" Kiara said, chuckling awkwardly.
Lance nodded.

"Indeed! In order to be humble, it is important to treat the person you're talking to with respect." Lance said.
"I... Guess that makes a semblance of sense..." Metatron murmured, pondering Lance's words as he sat on the man's back, his wings gently flapping.

David staggered back a step, not expecting the backplate to rebound the force of his throw, another bruise forming on his stomach. Yet, he wasn't stopped. He immediately went for another grapple, grabbing Jack by the head before quickly transitioning into an extremely tight headlock, putting pressure on his neck in hopes of knocking him unconscious, if successful. Should Jack pay attention to David, he could tell that he...was getting stronger, as if he was pulling power from somewhere else.

David is getting stronger, yes, but Jack's determination increased and with it his power, before David could finish headlocking Jack, the white hair forcefully kept his hold on the ground rigid and with his free hand he prevented the advance of David's Arm.

He tightened his grip on David's arm, the fingers of Gilgamesh's gloves becoming even sharper, in an attempt to pierce David's skin.

"Ay, It's no problem!" David said, chuckling a bit as his strength returned to normal.

The fingers on Jack's glove began to poke into David's skin, yet the flesh proved difficult to piece, the sharpened glove only dealing minor damage as the blood hardened to prevent itself from spilling out. Moving his leg, David suddenly launched a fierce kick toward Jack's leg, simultaneously shifting his weight towards the man in order to knock him off balance and bring him to the ground. If successful, he would immediately transition into an armbar, grabbing the man's arm and forcefully twisting it, putting pressure onto his shoulder and elbow in hopes of dislocating his arm.

"I... Guess that makes a semblance of sense..." Metatron murmured, pondering Lance's words as he sat on the man's back, his wings gently flapping.
Lance nodded, smiling a bit.

"If you approach him humbly, with an honest, heartfelt apology for what you did, I believe that will certainly help in improve your relationship with him."

"Ay, It's no problem!" David said, chuckling a bit as his strength returned to normal.

The fingers on Jack's glove began to poke into David's skin, yet the flesh proved difficult to piece, the sharpened glove only dealing minor damage as the blood hardened to prevent itself from spilling out. Moving his leg, David suddenly launched a fierce kick toward Jack's leg, simultaneously shifting his weight towards the man in order to knock him off balance and bring him to the ground. If successful, he would immediately transition into an armbar, grabbing the man's arm and forcefully twisting it, putting pressure onto his shoulder and elbow in hopes of dislocating his arm.
David managed to throw Jack to the ground but before he could dislocate his arm, Jack's own arm disappeared along with the whole body, reappearing near to David to connect an energy explosion at close range

David was blown backward, burn marks appearing on his body. At the last moment however, David had used his body control to forcefully harden his skin, preventing the fierce blast from penetrating too deeply into his body. He quickly jumped to his feet, breathing out.

"...Guess's he's more than just a melee fighter..." David thought. He jumped forward suddenly, shifting his body in the air as he attempted to slam Jack with a fierce dropkick onto his head.

Last edited:
David was blown backward, burn marks appearing on his body. At the last moment however, David had used his body control to forcefully harden his skin, preventing the fierce blast from penetrating too deeply into his body. He quickly jumped to his feet, breathing out.

"...Guess's he's more than just a melee fighter..." David thought. He jumped forward suddenly, shifting his body in the air as he attempted to slam Jack with a fierce dropkick onto his head.
(FANDOM images don't load here)

Jack moved to the side dodging the blow, while looking at David, defensively, he performed several arm stretches, before preparing for the next attack.

Jack moved to the side dodging the blow, while looking at David, defensively, he performed several arm stretches, before preparing for the next attack.
David landed on the ground, quickly swerving around before dashing back toward Jack, his arms outstretched as he attempted to grab at his legs. Should this be successful, he would lift him slightly while knocking him off balance with his forward momentum, before slamming him onto the ground, delivering a fierce double leg takedown.

Lance nodded, smiling a bit.

"If you approach him humbly, with an honest, heartfelt apology for what you did, I believe that will certainly help in improve your relationship with him."
"I...! I am honest! I don't want him to hate me..." Metatron said genuinely, simply sighing. "I'll take you're advice to heart... I'll talk to him later... We've still got a good 10 hours left for this trip, after all..."

Jack took a Great Jump in an attempt to dodge David, making sure his feet were as far away from the big man as possible.
David in response, slammed his feet on the ground, before jumping upward at high speed. Should he reach Jack, he would immediately grab the man in mid-air, before quickly rotating his body so that he was headfirst towards the floor. David would proceed to fall to the ground, delivering a vicious piledriver as Jack was slammed against the floor at high speeds.

"Thank you... it's so... hard to deal with..." Raviathon murmured, beginning to lean into Ythala a bit
Ythala remained silent, gently wrapping an arm around her head pulling her into a hug against her chest, using the other hand to stroke her hair.

"...You don't need to think about it anymore, alright? It's ok...." She said softly.

Last edited:
"I...! I am honest! I don't want him to hate me..." Metatron said genuinely, simply sighing. "I'll take you're advice to heart... I'll talk to him later... We've still got a good 10 hours left for this trip, after all..."
Lance hesitated for a moment, breathing out.

"If I may ask. Do you regret you're actions, or simply regret the consequences of your actions?" Lance said.

Back