• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Lance nodded, continuing their workout as he listened intently.

"...I assume...there another relationship that you want to...work on?" Lance asked.
"...Yes... I've... I'm... I'm not used to this kind of thing, Lance. I was hoping you could give me... insight." Metatron said begrudgingly, breathing slowly.
Jack walked away a bit as he put his left hand on the hilt of his sword, drawing it out.

"Let's Dance"

"Alrighty."

Rory immediately dashed forward, caving in the material beneath her and leaving a small crater as she delivered a basic slash towards Jack, purposely weak as to test his skills.

"...Yes... I've... I'm... I'm not used to this kind of thing, Lance. I was hoping you could give me... insight." Metatron said begrudgingly, breathing slowly.
Lance slowly nodded in understanding.

"...Well....I can't say I have too much experience in mending relationships....but, I'll help however I can." Lance said.

"...Now...which relationship are you looking to improve?" He asked.

"Alrighty."

Rory immediately dashed forward, caving in the material beneath her and leaving a small crater as she delivered a basic slash towards Jack, purposely weak as to test his skills.
David leaned back, purposely not attacking at first in order to let Rory gauge his skills.

"Looks like Rory ain't using full power against em either...lucky him..." David muttered. He continued to stretch, waiting for an opportunity to join in.

Alrighty."

Rory immediately dashed forward, caving in the material beneath her and leaving a small crater as she delivered a basic slash towards Jack, purposely weak as to test his skills
Jack correctly moved his sword, blocking Rory's attack with the same force, with one of his feet he tried to kick Rory's leg to make her lose her balance and thus gain ground.

(yall involving too many of my characters chill)

Raviathon breathed out as she exited the shower, finding a button for a map and teleporting over to Ythala "Hey..."
Ythala snapped out of her daydream, glancing over at Raviathon. Immediately, she jumped up, and embraced the angel.

"Raviathon! Are you ok? I saw what happened!" She said, her voice trembling slightly as she wrapped her arms around the women.

Jack correctly moved his sword, blocking Rory's attack with the same force, with one of his feet he tried to kick Rory's leg to make her lose her balance and thus gain ground.
Rory immediately dodged the leg sweep and twisted around in the air to deliver a roundhouse kick to the side of his head, knocking him away if it connected as intended, the swordswoman still seeming to test his skills.

(yall involving too many of my characters chill)

Ythala snapped out of her daydream, glancing over at Raviathon. Immediately, she jumped up, and embraced the angel.

"Raviathon! Are you ok? I saw what happened!" She said, her voice trembling slightly as she wrapped her arms around the women.
"I am completely fine, how are you?" Raviathon asked, not minding the embrace at all, returning it

"Your not too bad yourself," Rory said, immediately picking up speed as she released an unpredictable flurry of punches and slashes, gradually picking up speed with each movement.
Jack began to increase his own speed to be able to block the attacks although he was mostly dodging the attacks, it cost him but he kept up, until in a second when Rory prepared to perform a sword strike, Jack tried to hit with more force and hoping to make Rory's katanna fly out of her hands.

Jack began to increase his own speed to be able to block the attacks although he was mostly dodging the attacks, it cost him but he kept up, until in a second when Rory prepared to perform a sword strike, Jack tried to hit with more force and hoping to make Rory's katanna fly out of her hands.
The muscles in Rory's arms violently contracted, from her shoulders, all the way down to her wrists and in her battered and bruised hands, Rory immediately overpowering Jack's attempt to knock her weapon out of her hand as she instead tried to knock his weapon out of his hands. Basically, the woman's arm strength was monstrous.

"No, I don't even know how to approach him." Raviathon responded, sighing
Ythala moved her head slightly, looking at Raviathon in her eyes. Her mood darkened slightly, visible sadness showing on her face.

"...Just go up and talk to him Raviathon!" Ythala said insistently.

"..It's...It's a miracle...that he's still alive. Y...you need to take this chance while you can..." She said, her voice trembling slightly. She knew that she'd never get a chance like this.

David whistled, glancing at Jack as he fought Rory.

"ay, this guy ain't half bad. Most swordsmen would've already lost..." David thought.

"I already knew he wasn't dead, he made some thirty thousand years or so ago, remember?" Raviathon murmured, shaking her head and sighing again
"W-well yeah but...." Ythala said, gripping her tightly in her hands.

"...You...you don't know...how...how long he'll be around! Something could...could happen!" Ythala said, her voice slightly desperate.

"...I...I would give anything...to..to be able to talk to my master again..." She said softly.

The muscles in Rory's arms violently contracted, from her shoulders, all the way down to her wrists and in her battered and bruised hands, Rory immediately overpowering Jack's attempt to knock her weapon out of her hand as she instead tried to knock his weapon out of his hands. Basically, the woman's arm strength was monstrous.
Jack realizing that in a direct hit he couldn't actually hold against Rory without getting serious, he simply pushed his sword
aside and his body away as he used the ground under his foot to propel himself and fall away from Rory.

"Mental note not to do that against Rory" Jack thought before looking for a 55.8 Microseconds at David(Remember anything below 40 microseconds is basically 2x the speed we have), he wanted to see if he was there, after all he didn't want to be caught off guard by him

"W-well yeah but...." Ythala said, gripping her tightly in her hands.

"...You...you don't know...how...how long he'll be around! Something could...could happen!" Ythala said, her voice slightly desperate.

"...I...I would give anything...to..to be able to talk to my master again..." She said softly.
"This isn't just a big happy reunion Ythala I..." Raviathon closed her eyes and trembled a bit, clearly remembering something for a moment

"...Well....I can't say I have too much experience in mending relationships....but, I'll help however I can." Lance said.

David leaned back, purposely not attacking at first in order to let Rory gauge his skills.

"Looks like Rory ain't using full power against em either...lucky him..." David muttered. He continued to stretch, waiting for an opportunity to join in.
(You'd didn't respond to Lance Azontr lol

"This isn't just a big happy reunion Ythala I..." Raviathon closed her eyes and trembled a bit, clearly remembering something for a moment
Ythala stared at Raviathon, gently moving her hands down to grasp her palms.

"...Raviathon...what's...going on?" She said quietly, clear worry in her voice as she stared at the angel.

Jack realizing that in a direct hit he couldn't actually hold against Rory without getting serious, he simply pushed his sword
aside and his body away as he used the ground under his foot to propel himself and fall away from Rory.

"Mental note not to do that against Rory" Jack thought before looking for a 55.8 Microseconds at David(Remember anything below 40 microseconds is basically 2x the speed we have), he wanted to see if he was there, after all he didn't want to be caught off guard by him
David glanced at Jack, giving him an encouraging thumbs up but otherwise not moving.

"...Those two seem to be having fun, don't wanna throw em off..." David thought.

Rory was relentless in her assault, dashing forward and immediately circling around Jack to deliver a crushing roundhouse kick to the back of his head, putting in a bit more strength than she hoped to.

"...My... relationship with my brother, Cullthane... I... I think he's upset at me and I don't... I don't know how to approach people like that, Lance." Metatron said as honestly as possible.

Rory was relentless in her assault, dashing forward and immediately circling around Jack to deliver a crushing roundhouse kick to the back of his head, putting in a bit more strength than she hoped to.
Jack simply dodged by moving half of his body to the side, Rory barely brushed one of Jack's black hairs, if she stopped for a second and compared it, she would notice that his hair is getting whiter where it was black.

Jack simply dodged by moving half of his body to the side, Rory barely brushed one of Jack's black hairs, if she stopped for a second and compared it, she would notice that his hair is getting whiter where it was black.
She didn't particularly care about the color of his hair changing, the direction of her kick instantly changing to hit Jack regardless of whether or not he dodged as she dashed towards him once more while delivering a simultaneous vertical slash along with her kick.

and it was complete, Jack's hair turned pure white and with it, Gilgamesh appeared on his body, Stopping the kick with his left hand and the cut with his right hand, an explosive Strength, Jack had neutralized Rory's attack
Rory didn't care to consider his new burst of power, getting serious swiftly as the power of both her kick and her cut increased explosively, knocking Jack away as she dashed towards him and continued delivering a combo of slashes and punches, Rory immediately accounting for this new burst of power in her movements as she displayed zero opening for counter-attack.

Jack using both Gilgamesh and Omega blocked and dodged each attack, also showing zero opening for a decisive attack, he had spent years fighting alongside Okita, he had learned from her, he was not going to lose easily, his motivation in this battle grew, he felt alive.
Rory let out an impressed whistle, her attacks continuously getting faster and more erratic as she swept his legs while simultaneously delivering a punch to his temple with a single hand, which immediately shifted into a punch to the abdomen, then to the liver, and then to practically all the vital areas in his torso.

"If you want to..." Raviathon murmured
Ythala nodded eagerly. Quickly, she summoned her harp, sitting back into her chair as she began to strum the instrument gently. A soft, gentle sound echoed across the ship, akin to the waves slow crashing against a shoreline on a bright, sunny day. Her fingers moved with subline skill, gracefully playing the calming tune for her friend. The music itself was enchanting, capable of mending even the saddest of hearts, at least when played by her master.

After a few minutes, she stopped, glancing at Raviathon.

"...Did...did that help at all...?" She murmured quietly.
"...My... relationship with my brother, Cullthane... I... I think he's upset at me and I don't... I don't know how to approach people like that, Lance." Metatron said as honestly as possible.
Lance thought for a moment. It certainly made sense that Cullthane was upset, and Lance visibly hesitated before speaking.

"...Did you try to apology to him as you did to me?" Lance said softly.

"...Letting people know that...you care about them..and that you regret hurting them, can go a long way, I think."

ance thought for a moment. It certainly made sense that Cullthane was upset, and Lance visibly hesitated before speaking.

"...Did you try to apology to him as you did to me?" Lance said softly.

"...Letting people know that...you care about them..and that you regret hurting them, can go a long way, I think."
"That's obvious, Lance, I'm asking how do I approach him? I've never had to do this before, alright?" Metatron would say, tapping his arm while his arms were crossed and grinding his teeth gently in frustration.

Back