• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Tell me that when he just avoids you outright and you practically lose him as a relationship. Act sooner rather then later, I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't think it'd happen." Terevion said bluntly, fully turning
"Tell me something I don't already know, boy. Leave me alone." Metatron said bluntly. He already knew all this, he just simply didn't know how to act, and had very little motivation to act in the first place..

Okita slowly lead Ythala to the training room, purposely attempting to block her gaze as soon as they got there as she noticed Rory and Kiara were sparring.

Rory turned to Ythala and Okita, "Should we move somewhere else?"

"It would be preferable if you perhaps moved to the farther corner of the room so as to not frighten her," Okita said, nodding.

"Oh, alright! Sorry." Kiara said with the best smile she could muster at the time, clearly not in the best state mentally, but still wanting to keep good relations with the group, grabbing Rory by the hand and leading her to a farther corner of the room so they could spar.
David had begun doing Hindu squats in the training room, visibly deep in thought as he continued his workout. He glanced at Okita and Ythala, silently nodding at them before moving to another area in the room, giving them space.

"Surprised the angel came into a place like this..." He thought, moving against a wall before continuing.

Ythala stared ahead, attempting to ignore the sounds of Kiara's and Rory's spar.

"....Thank you..." She said quietly to Okita.

"******* mortal..." Metatron murmured, his spear forming into a dagger which he began throwing into the air and catching, not at all in the mood for a lecture. He knew his mistake, he knew it all. "But what am I supposed to do...? I've never done this before..." Metatron simply bit his tongue, cursing his own folly. He didn't care about anything else, he didn't care if he lost every other relationship, or if everybody shunned him or hated him, it didn't matter. But not with Cullthane. "He's all I have left..." He couldn't lose the only family he had left. He couldn't go through the feeling of isolation again. The loneliness. The pain. "What the hell am I supposed to do..." He thought to himself before simply going off to one of the rooms to think to himself, laying down on the bed. Maybe he should go to somebody for advice...
David had begun doing Hindu squats in the training room, visibly deep in thought as he continued his workout. He glanced at Okita and Ythala, silently nodding at them before moving to another area in the room, giving them space.

"Surprised the angel came into a place like this..." He thought, moving against a wall before continuing.

Ythala stared ahead, attempting to ignore the sounds of Kiara's and Rory's spar.

"....Thank you..." She said quietly to Okita.
"It's no problem." Okita said, nodding as she removed her katana from its sheath, the steel blade glistening in the light as not a single speck of dirt lay on it, the blade being supremely sharpened as she lifted it into the air, beginning to breath in a strange manner as green energy began forming around the blade.

"It's no problem." Okita said, nodding as she removed her katana from its sheath, the steel blade glistening in the light as not a single speck of dirt lay on it, the blade being supremely sharpened as she lifted it into the air, beginning to breath in a strange manner as green energy began forming around the blade.
Ythala eye's widened slightly, conflicting emotions swirling in her body. She was instinctively repulsed by the sight of a bladed weapon, uncomfortable with even being around such an object.

And yet...she couldn't deny that the blade had a strange beauty to it. The flawless steel combined with the green energy danced within Ythala's vision, and she couldn't help but stare at the blade. Unsure how to proceed, she simply sat on the floor a few feet away, her wings flapping slightly.

Ythala eye's widened slightly, conflicting emotions swirling in her body. She was instinctively repulsed by the sight of a bladed weapon, uncomfortable with even being around such an object.

And yet...she couldn't deny that the blade had a strange beauty to it. The flawless steel combined with the green energy danced within Ythala's vision, and she couldn't help but stare at the blade. Unsure how to proceed, she simply sat on the floor a few feet away, her wings flapping slightly.
"Watch closely," Okita said, before beginning.

Okita immediately began her training, her blade slicing through the air. Her stance was impeccable and possessed no openings or flaws, a gentle breeze being produced from her first slash that surrounded the entire room, the green energy following her like an afterimage. Okita twisted her waist around to perform another slash, and then another, and another, continuing this process as she worked to sharpen her skills, swiftly forgetting anybody was even there. Her body and blade seemed to possess no weight entirely as she sliced through the air swiftly and skillfully, moving as if she was performing some ancient dance while continuing to breathe in a unique manner, causing the green energy around her blade to spread across her entire body.

"Impressive..." Rory thought to herself as she sparred with Kiara, admiring Okita's skills in the process.

"Watch closely," Okita said, before beginning.

Okita immediately began her training, her blade slicing through the air. Her stance was impeccable and possessed no openings or flaws, a gentle breeze being produced from her first slash that surrounded the entire room, the green energy following her like an afterimage. Okita twisted her waist around to perform another slash, and then another, and another, continuing this process as she worked to sharpen her skills, swiftly forgetting anybody was even there. Her body and blade seemed to possess no weight entirely as she sliced through the air swiftly and skillfully, moving as if she was performing some ancient dance while continuing to breathe in a unique manner, causing the green energy around her blade to spread across her entire body.

"Impressive..." Rory thought to herself as she sparred with Kiara, admiring Okita's skills in the process.
Ythala let out a small yelp when she swung her sword, scurrying back a few feet out of fear. Yet...she kept watching, the gentle breeze brushing against her skin, almost comforting her. She continued to watch, her eyes widening as she saw the sword's movements. In...some strange way, it reminded her of music. The tempo and speed of her dance-like movements....they reminded her of one of the songs she had learned in the past. Gently, quietly, she summoned a harp into her hands, the gold instrument emitting a soft, bright light. Gently, she ran her hand along the strings, beginning to play a tune that matched the patterns of Okita's training, the beautiful music flowing throughout the training room.

Metatron heard Ythala's song from his room, immediately shooting up. "I know this song..." Metatron thought to himself as he listened to it, weirdly calmed by it. He uttered the name of the tune in an impossible language, but the name didn't matter, what mattered was the feeling it brought onto him. A feeling of warm, gentle, unending love. He knew this song, and he knew what it meant...

"Ahh..."

It calmed Metatron down significantly, clearing his head. It was not anywhere near on par with the original musician's version, but, regardless, it calmed him. He thought of his mistake, and how to fix it, reminded of his late brother's words, words he thought he'd long forgotten. Metatron got up, racking his mind.

"But who do I go to...?"

He didn't know how to fix relationships, he'd always had... decent ones, at least. He'd never thought about what to do, what to say, how to say it and whatnot, he just never had. He couldn't go to the wrestler, that's for sure, he'd rather die than even consider going to that pathetic fool for help. Maybe the Apoptosis? No, they barely interacted, there was no point, and it was the same thing for her wife, the hero, though it wasn't as if he held any grudges against them. It was the same for Yharon, Rhongomyniad, Kinzer, and basically everyone else barring... Cullthane. But obviously, he couldn't go to him. There was only one person he could maybe talk to about it.

"....Lance..."

Metatron scoffed, simply laying back down.
"I probably should talk to Gabriel... I am way too paranoid..." Rhongomyniad said, chuckling a bit
"Yeah, that definitely sounds like a good idea," Kinzer said, chuckling as well. "Want me to come with yah?"
Ythala let out a small yelp when she swung her sword, scurrying back a few feet out of fear. Yet...she kept watching, the gentle breeze brushing against her skin, almost comforting her. She continued to watch, her eyes widening as she saw the sword's movements. In...some strange way, it reminded her of music. The tempo and speed of her dance-like movements....they reminded her of one of the songs she had learned in the past. Gently, quietly, she summoned a harp into her hands, the gold instrument emitting a soft, bright light. Gently, she ran her hand along the strings, beginning to play a tune that matched the patterns of Okita's training, the beautiful music flowing throughout the training room.
Okita would soon cease her training, turning to Ythala. "That is a beautiful tune, Ythala. What do you call it?"

Gabriel was in her room, practicing her magic. Ever since they'd... 'beaten' the previous Lostbelt, she felt as if her skills had improved significantly. She saw things differently, processed information faster, understood spells she couldn't before, etc. Her wings fluttered gently as she practiced.

"That's her, come on, let's go see her," Kinzer said, leading Rhongomyniad to Gabriel's room by the hand.

(Now's the time to have Lance walk into Metatron's room @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch)
(If you want to, that is. I planned to have Metatron go see Lance on his own already. 🤷‍♀️.)

"Oh? Yeah, of course." Gabriel said back, ceasing her practice and opening the door to her room, manifesting a table with some tea for both her and Rhongomyniad.

"Oh- You brought Kinzer with you," Gabriel said, preparing another cup of tea for him as well.

(I'll just let Metatron come to him when it makes sense lol)

Okita would soon cease her training, turning to Ythala. "That is a beautiful tune, Ythala. What do you call it?"
Ythala stopped suddenly, a pink blush appearing on her face as she stared at the ground.

"...It's a song my master taught me...." She said quietly.

"...In you're language it would probably translate to....Requiem of the Dancing Wings"

"....
Your sword training made me think of it...so I decided to play for a bit..."

David at stopped training, glancing at the angel.

"....damn....she's one heck of a musician" He muttered. Hearing the song had soothed his mind, and he had begun feeling more relaxed without even realizing it.

@DaReaperMan
(Jack found something funny?, cuz i am bored)
(Most of the rooms are either admin only, shit like armory and stuff like that or are generally rooms you'd want locked when there are guests abord like the generator room, rest are pretty damn normal rooms you'd expect on a ship like this, there's even a fully stocked cantina with a robot bartender, so I can handle that)

"Thanks... I guess you already know what I'm here for, right?" Rhongomyniad asked, sitting down and taking a sip of tea
Kinzer did the same, sitting next to Rhongomyniad and sipping his tea as he waved at Gabriel, the 'archangel' waving back at him.

"Yes, I can, Rhongomyniad. Lay down, if you will, and get comfortable. Tell me everything." Gabriel said with a smile.
Ythala stopped suddenly, a pink blush appearing on her face as she stared at the ground.

"...It's a song my master taught me...." She said quietly.

"...In you're language it would probably translate to....Requiem of the Dancing Wings"

"....
Your sword training made me think of it...so I decided to play for a bit..."

David at stopped training, glancing at the angel.

"....damn....she's one heck of a musician" He muttered. Hearing the song had soothed his mind, and he had begun feeling more relaxed without even realizing it.
Kiara smiled as she heard the song, "Ahhh... I wish we could hire Ythala to play at our honeymoon..."

"Honeymoon? Oh, right, we never had one of those... Maybe after we get out of these Lostbelts." Rory said with a smile as well, the music making her usually tense and steely demeanor loosen up a bit.

"Well, it is a beautiful tune, Ythala, as I said before. Thank you for sharing it. Would you fancy playing another tune for me?" Okita asked

Kinzer did the same, sitting next to Rhongomyniad and sipping his tea as he waved at Gabriel, the 'archangel' waving back at him.

"Yes, I can, Rhongomyniad. Lay down, if you will, and get comfortable. Tell me everything." Gabriel said with a smile.
"Well... ... I..." Rhongomyniad just opened her memories and played what she said previously on such a subject so Gabriel could understand, and so she could pick up where she left off

(Most of the rooms are either admin only, shit like armory and stuff like that or are generally rooms you'd want locked when there are guests abord like the generator room, rest are pretty damn normal rooms you'd expect on a ship like this, there's even a fully stocked cantina with a robot bartender, so I can handle that)
(Mmmmm🤔)
Jack walked through the ship without finding anything interesting, he could go to the bar, but that would be later.

"So will you do what Grue told you?" The Hat ask manifested along with the characteristic scarf made of red energy.

"M.H, you know, I need to think about who to meet, after all some are busy with their business and others give me a little bad feeling" said Jack.

"Maybe you should make a list of who to talk to" Meteor Hat replied to its owner.

"Maybe" Jack thought, reconsidering, really this was a bit random really just going by the outside.

"Well... ... I..." Rhongomyniad just opened her memories and played what she said previously on such a subject so Gabriel could understand, and so she could pick up where she left off
Kinzer remained silent, while Gabriel would nod, sitting next to Rhongomyniad as she retracted her wings.

"I'm sorry that you have to deal with all of that..." Gabriel said genuinely, pulling Rhongomyniad in for a hug on instinct to ease the Evil of Humanity.

"Woah-" Kinzer said, surprised as the girl was a surprisingly good hugger. "Didn't know she liked hugs..." Kinzer thought.

Kiara smiled as she heard the song, "Ahhh... I wish we could hire Ythala to play at our honeymoon..."

"Honeymoon? Oh, right, we never had one of those... Maybe after we get out of these Lostbelts." Rory said with a smile as well, the music making her usually tense and steely demeanor loosen up a bit.

"Well, it is a beautiful tune, Ythala, as I said before. Thank you for sharing it. Would you fancy playing another tune for me?" Okita asked
"S-sure!" Ythala said excitedly, a wide smile forming on her face.

"...What should I play..." She thought. She ran through the songs she had been taught in her head, wanting to pick one that would sound nice. Eventually, she nodded to herself, lifting her harp and closing her eyes. She began to strum the instrument with lithe fingers, another song beginning to sound throughout the ship. This song was slow, and gentle, though somber. As if recalling a bittersweet memory of the past. Her fingers continued to dance along the strings, Ythala becoming completely focused on the sound, subconsciously tuning out everything else. The harp began to morph, the very instruments stretching and morphing to allow her to create tunes impossible for any normal musician as she continued her sorrowful tune.

Eventually...she stopped. Rubbing a few tears from her eyes as she stared at the ground.

"S-sure!" Ythala said excitedly, a wide smile forming on her face.

"...What should I play..." She thought. She ran through the songs she had been taught in her head, wanting to pick one that would sound nice. Eventually, she nodded to herself, lifting her harp and closing her eyes. She began to strum the instrument with lithe fingers, another song beginning to sound throughout the ship. This song was slow, and gentle, though somber. As if recalling a bittersweet memory of the past. Her fingers continued to dance along the strings, Ythala becoming completely focused on the sound, subconsciously tuning out everything else. The harp began to morph, the very instruments stretching and morphing to allow her to create tunes impossible for any normal musician as she continued her sorrowful tune.

Eventually...she stopped. Rubbing a few tears from her eyes as she stared at the ground.
"I will not force you to continue, Ythala. Take a break, if you so desire, and I will continue my training." Okita said, gently gripping her blade once more as she prepared to get back to training.

"Thanks... to continue... well... he was killed with all of his connections shattered except me and I... I failed to save him..." Rhongomyniad murmured, beginning to tremble a bit
"You must know that it wasn't your fault, Rhongomyniad... You of all people should know that sometimes things just happen, and... You can't change them." Gabriel said, keeping Rhongomyniad wrapped in a hug while Kinzer listened, continuing to hold Rhongomyniad's hand, as if he was trying to comfort her in his own way.

"I will not force you to continue, Ythala. Take a break, if you so desire, and I will continue my training." Okita said, gently gripping her blade once more as she prepared to get back to training.
"No...I'm sorry..." She said quietly.

"...That was...one of my favorite songs...to hear my master play....I...I miss him..." She murmured, she clutched her arms, as if trying to wrap herself into a hug as she took a shaky breath.

"You must know that it wasn't your fault, Rhongomyniad... You of all people should know that sometimes things just happen, and... You can't change them." Gabriel said, keeping Rhongomyniad wrapped in a hug while Kinzer listened, continuing to hold Rhongomyniad's hand, as if he was trying to comfort her in his own way.
"It's just... happened to me every time in... so many different ways..." Rhongomyniad murmured, being comforted a bit by Gabriel and Kinzer

"No...I'm sorry..." She said quietly.

"...That was...one of my favorite songs...to hear my master play....I...I miss him..." She murmured, she clutched her arms, as if trying to wrap herself into a hug as she took a shaky breath.
Okita would nod, "I understand what it feels like to lose someone, Ythala... You honor his memory, whoever he may have been, well with your song. What is it called?" She asked with a smile, her gray eyes locking with Ythala's.
"It's just... happened to me every time in... so many different ways..." Rhongomyniad murmured, being comforted a bit by Gabriel and Kinzer
"I... I know, Rhongomyniad... I know you think your trapped in a cycle. So did I, for a bit... I kinda still do, but, I know you can overcome it. You just need time." Gabriel said genuinely with a smile, seeming a bit at ease when helping someone with their problems.

"I... I know, Rhongomyniad... I know you think your trapped in a cycle. So did I, for a bit... I kinda still do, but, I know you can overcome it. You just need time." Gabriel said genuinely with a smile, seeming a bit at ease when helping someone with their problems.
"Well I... But..." Rhongomyniad murmured, beginning to tear up as she gripped Kinzer's hand with surprising strength

Okita would nod, "I understand what it feels like to lose someone, Ythala... You honor his memory, whoever he may have been, well with your song. What is it called?" She asked with a smile, her gray eyes locking with Ythala's.
Ythala slowly nodded, a soft smile appearing on her face as she flew over to Okita, burying her face into her shirt for a few moments, before staring up at her.

"...Thank you...." She said softly. Her voice was shaky, but it was clear she was comforted by Okita's kind words.

"...It was called...Lament of the Stars"

"Well I... But..." Rhongomyniad murmured, beginning to tear up as she gripped Kinzer's hand with surprising strength
Gabriel would release Rhongomyniad from the hug, turning to Kinzer as if she was saying "go on", to him.

Kinzer would sigh lightly, not minding her grip as he went over to hug her himself. "Still not used to this..." He thought to himself, but regardless, he wanted to help her even if he wasn't used to this kinda thing just yet.
Ythala slowly nodded, a soft smile appearing on her face as she flew over to Okita, burying her face into her shirt for a few moments, before staring up at her.

"...Thank you...." She said softly. Her voice was shaky, but it was clear she was comforted by Okita's kind words.

"...It was called...Lament of the Stars"
(Okita is wearing a kimono lol. No shirt.)

"It is no problem, Ythala. It was a beautiful melody..." Okita said, gently patting Ythala's head, though she did let out a yelp of surprise at her burying her face into her kimono.

Gabriel would release Rhongomyniad from the hug, turning to Kinzer as if she was saying "go on", to him.

Kinzer would sigh lightly, not minding her grip as he went over to hug her himself. "Still not used to this..." He thought to himself, but regardless, he wanted to help her even if he wasn't used to this kinda thing just yet.
Rhongomyniad teares into Kinzer's robes, heavily breathing as she was hugged, her arms twitching a bit as she thought of trying to hug back

Rhongomyniad teares into Kinzer's robes, heavily breathing as she was hugged, her arms twitching a bit as she thought of trying to hug back
Kinzer hugged her a bit tighter, not caring as his robes were damaged while Gabriel tried to ease Rhongomyniad on with a smile, immediately recognizing her feelings.

"Go on, hug him back..." Gabriel said telepathically to Rhongomyniad, wanting to see her move forward.

(Okita is wearing a kimono lol. No shirt.)

"It is no problem, Ythala. It was a beautiful melody..." Okita said, gently patting Ythala's head, though she did let out a yelp of surprise at her burying her face into her kimono.
(oops, kk)

Ythala stayed like that for a few moments, running her hand along the women's kimono, before slowly flapping her wings, returning to the ground.

"I'll...I'll let you return to your training!" She said. She bowed respectfully at the women, a blush on her face.

Back